DMC

When is Capcom going to realize that trying to retire Dante is a fucking terrible idea?

Dante is Devil May Cry, trying to move DMC forward without Dante is like trying to move Super Mario forward without Mario.

Attached: 1537895137077.png (1936x4662, 2.66M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6OVnVPlIYcA
a.uguu.se/BQf3GNY0cSP1_whyarewestillherejusttosuffer.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=hm1Ok8HJo10&t=172s
youtube.com/watch?v=qN0y5PtFNis
youtube.com/watch?v=JLp6ieY3d28
mangadex.org/title/35287/devil-may-cry-5-visions-of-v
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He'll join the Special Edition gang

based

You would hope they learned from Ace Attorney.

Nobody likes Nero, why do they push him so hard? He's ALRIGHT but never going to be a good enough character to support a full game. If Dantes ever not in a Devil May Cry game that's the one I'm not buying.

>1 game made about Dante
>2 games about Nero with Dante shoved in so that the neckbeard fans won't flip their shit
Truly the series is about Dante and nobody else

No, Dante is bland. He only gained a personality in the third game of the series and its nothing special. We only get any in depth glimpses of his life through the novels.
Nero is a better character and would serve as a much better protagonist for the series going forward, as long as he gains a larger moveset.

>Dante is Devil May Cry
>implying it was Dante's apperance that boosted sales of DMC5

Attached: 1530248237562.jpg (1920x1080, 114K)

when are the mango scans coming

Attached: 1554839422094.png (750x750, 600K)

I wish more companies just went the Mario route and didn't care about having any continuity between the story lines of their games. I just want to have Dante fight Vergil and some crazy ass demons and that'd be much more fun every game than trying to shoehorn a bunch of bullshit in to try and have deep lore in a game like this.

because Dante was not made by Itsunor or Morihashi so they probably resent him to some effect

yeah stupid fucks they're so stupid can you believe he's being retired even though he's been in every entry

>Nero is a better character
>literally just a whiny faggot teenager in 4
>5 he is Dante 0.5

Maybe if Capcom wanted Nero to be memorable they would have given him his own personality instead of making him "sarcastic quip machine" like Dante has been for nearly 20 years.

>ch 3 of VoV is out
>no imgur or dump yet
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

Attached: D7IBsGOXYAAPXZg.jpg (762x1200, 191K)

It's clear they are trying to push him out. DMC5 is already full of "hehe im so old xD!" shit from him.

>Nero is a better character and would serve as a much better protagonist

Nero is literally Diet Dante.

Who says they're gonna retire Dante? Why would they retire a whole character with a unique moveset?

So he’s basically dante but more powerful and younger. He’s better then.

>being this retarded

We got a preview or anything yet?

>1 game about Dante
Are you retarded? DMC1 is about Dante and DMC3 is also about Dante the subtitle in that game is literally "Dante's Awakening" and DMC2 is about Dante going on and helping Lucia. That's 2 games and half about Dante

>He only gained a personality in the third game of the series
false
>Nero is a better character
How can he be a better character when he is essentially Dante Lite

Attached: j2w76gs76vp11.jpg (249x237, 11K)

>Nero
>more powerful

Attached: 2_inafuneindiejpg.jpg (620x349, 12K)

Attached: D7V0qABUwAAuF-i.jpg (1200x605, 261K)

>any remotely goofy character is Dante Lite

Nice guess it's phantom they're fighting this chapter?

WHERE IS THE CAKE PRINCESS

>So he’s basically dante but more powerful
HAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 20190329_012655.jpg (575x576, 197K)

Who the fuck would even challenge him at this point. He already beat the strongest underworld enemy in dmc 1 and his power just kept on going up in the latter games by a fuckton even in the anime and dmc 4 he was just dicking around for the most part. its just becoming a joke at this point.

So what makes Nero different than Dante personality wise then?

This is the best thing they could do. It feels like they're nerfing Dante as much as they reasonably can, but the sheer amount of moves and skills at his disposal ensure he'll always be god-tier. Might as well just make him a non-canon SE character so we can have him be that gloriously overpowered monster.

>So he’s basically dante but more powerful and younger. He’s better then.

Dumb zoomer.

Nero is a punk Dante is a boomer

Not really. Gene is goofy but he's not Dante, Nero is literally Dante Lite.

I love Dante

Attached: 1558663900390.png (395x396, 183K)

Dante at least had room to grow after 1, he defeated Mundus but need not only Sparda's power to do it but Trish needed to bail him out. Dante didn't defeat Mundus alone, but come DMC4 and Dante is just zippy teleporting anime man. DMC5 then makes Dante adsorb Sparda, is more powerful than Vergil when Vergil has a stupid ass title like "Alpha and Omega". Dante is literally just Goku at this point because the writers are shit.

Dante is more cool in his way of talking, while Nero is more aggressive
Nero cares about power and is insecure about his own power level and not being able to protect the ones he love

As embarrassing as it is to admit, I have no idea how to use that app and have to rely on someone else to provide the raws for the scanlation so here's hoping.

>3 and a half out of 6 games are about Dante
>SMT Nocturne Featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series
>Dante is DMC representative in Marvel vs Capcom 3
>Dante is DMC representative in Playstation All Stars
>Dante is DMC representative in Marvel vs Capcom Infinite

the problem is that he has no where to go, he's literaly the strongest being in universe and he has a family now, at this point the only places to go for him to find a challenge are;
an evil sparda (which would honestly be even more insulting than the shitty plot point of vergil being a villian again in 5)
actual angels (which would be shit since it's been strongly implied that they don't exist, and even if they did why would they be able to threaten him)
or an alternate universe dante (which would be shit because the only thing that implied such a thing could exist was a short story bridging the gap between 2 and 5)

now I'm not saying Dante shouldn't be in the games at all, but that he dosnn't need to be a major part of the stories from now on, just have seperate side stories called idk Dante & Vergils quest for good pizza and gothic poetry?

Dante is only bland because Itsuno doesn't know what to do with him. 1 Dante is good. 3 Dante is good. After that he's a different character entirely and none better for it. Nero is like a clean-slate character that Itsuno and company can go all out on, and they can allow him to grow however they'd like, but they don't know how to work with Dante.

>Dante is the DMC representative in the crossover with Capcom's biggest selling game ever

Attached: monster-hunter-world-devil-may-cry-collab.jpg (1560x774, 185K)

>is more powerful than Vergil
The game expressly went out of its way to tell you they're even.

I never knew I wanted a smug penguin dante

>Vergil has a stupid ass title like "Alpha and Omega"
>not knowing what it means
zoomer

I know what it means, I'm saying it's stupid because it hypes up Vergil's power level to capeshit levels.

Can't we just enjoy both?
Now that Dante has acknowledged Nero can take care of himself and Vergil is back I just want the next game to have the 3 work together.
5 sort of had them work together but they split off form each other often and Dante really doubted Nero and wanted him somewhere else all throughout.

Have the next game give me Dante + Nero + Vergil co-op Bloody Palace or something.

>virgil literally grows some apple tree to consume consume the blood of millions and their power.
>dante just stabs himself again and gets equal power
Still funny to me.

Not him but what the fuck does the title "Alpha and Omega" have to do with Vergil? He's not God or anything, I don't get it

>the problem is that he has no where to go, he's literaly the strongest being in universe

Nope, DMC5 already solved this problem by retconning Mundus as the one and only demon king. Anybody who eats the demonic fruit gains power equal to Mundus.

Does it?
I understand there's the biblical reference but I thought the title was in the thematic sense of "The Beginning and the End" (as he kicked off the plot and he was it's end game as well) instead of basically "I am Biblical God Tier"

I want animal onesie dlc in general

Attached: 279641264246.jpg (888x1200, 238K)

It's not about powerlevels you retarded monkey.

read

he already fed mundus his own dick before he ate the fruit, why would 10 (or whatever) years of sitting on his ass in hell suddenly make him a threat now?

Considering Mundus ate the fruit 2000 years ago (at least, he might have eaten the one from several millenia before that) with much smaller human populations to feed off of I figure demons can get ridiculously strong these days with the buffet of 7 billion humans or so we have in modern times.

A single massacred City = Sparda/Mundus tier power up.

Can easily make a bunch of OP demons via massacre.

Everyone had a hand in it, don't even try to pretend.
>Dante for old-school fans and dilf/gdilf fetishists
>Vergil for weebs, fans of 3, Vergil, and rivals in general
>Nero for Bleach-based weebs, grappler fans, and establishes 5's identity as "not the reboot"
>V for horny women
>Nico for horny men

what's Nero supposed to be

Wolf.

short tail makes me think dog/wolf

You just made me realize how shitty DMC5 retroactively makes Sparda and Mundus look. Every game they just write away more mystique and claim so and so is more powerful than this guy but all they do is hit harder. At this point you can assume Vergil and Dante are more powerful than Sparda yet all they do is hit each other harder. Sparda had knowledge of ritualistic magic, was able to seal his own essence off, and stopped Mundus single handedly without anyone's help. And not just Mundus, the entire underworld got spanked by Sparda.

>Nico for horny men
you misdpelled Lady

We should get something similar to the anime, just slice of life kinda thing. No big bad just going around killing demons.

Attached: 1557361661802.jpg (1200x1200, 267K)

>Nico
>for horny men

Yeah, no thanks. Give me Lady or Trish over that walking STD factory.

Attached: 11756748384.jpg (1280x720, 43K)

Since dmc5 had literal dragonball tier writing i wouldnt be suprised if he spend a few months training because lol he never bothered before and found a super majin demon god super majin form

>Sui Yumeshima
as in Reubens wife? cute

The launch trailer with Vergil literally boosted sales user it wasn't a joke it actually happened. No other character can claim that.

>Nico is for itsuno's fetish
lol

But nico is gay for lady.

>You just made me realize how shitty DMC5 retroactively makes Sparda and Mundus look. Every game they just write away more mystique and claim so and so is more powerful than this guy but all they do is hit harder.

Well yeah, if you want to make a franchise out of something; having the protagonist beat the strongest bad guy in existence in the very first game isn't exactly a great idea.

yeah thats why I'd rather just let dante fully embrace the "wacky woo-hoo pizza dude" stuff than try to see the writing team bulshit up a reason to make dante give a shit, especialy given how much the vergil stuff pissed me off

Attached: 278726987624.png (1477x617, 1M)

This is kind of why I'm worried if they ever actually show Sparda himself in a prequel game or something.

That loss of mystique is basically inevitable. With the way the writing is, I think he'd either make his sons look pathetic or his sons would make him look pathetic.

2 games about Dante.
You have 1 and then his backstory in 3.
2 is literally erased from existence and hardly canon despite 5 taking place after 2.
Nero has 2 games as well.
I cannot believe they ran out of ideas for Dante after his prequel that they had to create Nero for 4 and put him front and center in 5.
If you consider Vergil one of the main characters, he has 3 and 5 giving him 2 games as well.
And they obviously didn't know what to do with Vergil in 5 that they had to make V to give him a different type of personality we haven't saw before.
It's a mess and I don't see where they could go in a hypothetical 6 if they don't skip Dante and Vergil escaping the underworld.
Considering how much time they jump around from game to game, I wouldn't be surprised if 6 time skips forward and Nero retires while Dante and Vergil never escaped Hell then the games focus on Nero and Kyrie's kid.

Attached: D5kPbqbXsAIiX9l.jpg (950x700, 28K)

>implying they'd ever let one of their most popular characters just officially retire
Multiple Street Fighter characters were in comas or dead, came right back. Resident Evil characters have died and had to come back due to remakes and cameos.
They're only going to retire your boy if we get multiple bad DMC games in a row, then Dante gets taken out back of the building Frank West style

Yeah, she had a second page but I forgot to save that one.

Give me spinoffs of DMC so that the Stylish Action genre can be revived. Damn it Capcom, just incorporate God Hand into DMC and give me fucking God Hand 2 already.

Attached: 1531517355206.png (1280x1231, 500K)

>Resident Evil characters have died and had to come back due to remakes and cameos
If only this actually happened to Wesker in-universe

They made a model of Dante's mom, for a 20 second cutscene. If they don't make more use of her in DMC5 DLC/SE I'll be so confused

>Nico for horny men
Uh you spelled Nero wrong

Attached: 1558577841970.jpg (700x880, 181K)

>I think he'd either make his sons look pathetic or his sons would make him look pathetic.

I would unironically laugh my ass off if Sparda came back in a new DMC game only to be an embarrassing dad that's woefully out of touch with everything.

The salt would be insane.

>Resident Evil characters have died and had to come back due to remakes and cameos
Wesker being the most recent. He was in Umbrella Corps.

Wesker will be back, their writers have a huge hard on him, at least I hope so

>1 made by the m night shyamalan of videogames
>1 about a stoic asshole who kinda looks like Dante
Dante has literally one game for himself, DMC 3, and even that one he has to share with Vergil because on his own he doesn't have anywhere near enough personality to carry a game

She's just trish tho

not the fag kind faget

>tfw too small brained to beat mission 10 on DMD because I don't understand how to play Dante Effectively
For now I removed all but the starter weapons, replacing rebellion for Devil Sword Dante. I need baby steps to learn this absurd nigger.

She's literally Trish but with a better haircut

Happened with MGS and big boss. Big boss was a legendary soldier surrounded with myths. Then you play MGS3 and he's just a autistic spaz with mommy issues who literally believes in santa claus and thinks glowing mushrooms recharge batteries because they fucking glow. Oh and he's terrified of vampires.

I have a question regarding bloody palace progress, if I suspendat floor 97, just before Urizen 1, can I hit the training room against Vergil without loosing all my bloody palace progress? I started a BP run and it's going well but I often fuck up against Vergil in higher difficulty

forgot about trish because she blends in with the gray wall

Attached: pin em to the gray wall.jpg (552x567, 14K)

>Umbrella Corps.
That game would've been such a fucking banger if they gave it to a actually good development team
>Possible heroes vs villians game mode
>Co-op survival mode
>Skins for each character, some are from their original concept art
>Adding new maps that are based off older games more famous areas, I.E. RE1 Mansion

Big Boss would have been fine had they just stuck to the history they wrote for him.

Attached: 1546969010098.jpg (1225x1712, 723K)

They could just do most of that for raid mode in the inevitable Revelations 3.

I'd like Dante a lot more if his modern personality was more in line with how he acted in SMT Nocturne rather than just wacky hobo man. I've prefered Nero to modern Dante for along time now.

Attached: 1546479540687.png (241x314, 129K)

Nero wasn't made for gay butt stuff you faget

I wouldn't really care if he got removed as long as there was a character with style switching that could use multiple weapons. I don't think he'll ever truly be removed anyway, Capcom have learned from Apollo Justice and Nero's character arc is pretty much done anyway. I guess if Itsuno willed it it could happen but I think he knows how important Dante is to the fans.

Attached: 1549100894016.gif (499x276, 463K)

I'll take the skank over the jewnoses.

That's my point regardless.
Nero only works when he's defying everyone around him.
Vergil has to have the Dante dynamic, and vice versa.
V could have been his own character but he was to leech off Vergil.
Lady and Trish pretty much are there because they don't have anything really going for them story or personality wise.
It's like they just write a scenario and then throw the characters in and go with it.

Yea, probably. I just wished more than nothing came out of Umbrella Corps.

>V could have been his own character but he was to leech off Vergil.
He'd just be his own shitty character. The parrot was a way better character than v.

>ywn have Vergil's plumb lips on yours.
Why live ?

Attached: hdkjpszze.jpg (1200x675, 91K)

If DMC6 has a new director I really hope we get a brand new protagonist.

No reason to keep Nero as the main character since he's Itsuno's OC donut steel.

>The parrot was a way better character than v.
Fuck me, thank you for articulating my exact problem with V.

It confirmed that Wesker didn't die in 5 so that justifies its existence enough in my book.

Attached: 1551634161288.webm (900x506, 2.89M)

I hope they finally give him some lip gloss in dmc6 so he can fit in

>ywn have VoV ch 3 dump in your dmc thread

>ywn have Vergil's plumb lips on your
dick?

yeah life is cruel

V worked well with Gryffon though.
V was a goof around others but paired up in the scenes of the two talking crap to bosses was great.
It all comes down that the characters rely on interaction with others than the character their self.

Vergil doesn't need lip gloss, user. But he does have some in his render.

Attached: 1553261644160.jpg (1280x770, 139K)

>bird acted like dante
gee wonder why

I don't have one

I was really drunk when I thought this up but I genuinely did think GodHand would have something to do with DMC 5 after the trailer showing Nero's arm get cut off.
Gene would've been the final boss and he caused a apocalypse to find a successor to the God/Devil hands, Nero would gain a GodHand and take care of the other, Beating the game for the first time would unlock the GodHand as a style for Nero, Allowing you to either use Nero movelist or GodHands at the character select, with Neros shop gaining all the moves as purchasables

too late already glossed him up

Attached: 38264624.png (1200x675, 633K)

Vergil has the nicest lips and yet you chose a shitty picture to show them off.

Attached: 1553659161069.jpg (1920x1156, 139K)

R E D G R A V E
E
D
G
R
A
V
E

>thinking Griffon acts like Dante
are you retarded

Oh, cute user. It really was important for you right ?

This.

Attached: D59zzyyVUAY3MXV.jpg (1200x675, 93K)

that pic was from twitter I just put the girls in too

This thread turned into gay pretty fast

just ignore them and stay on topic

not gay if it's women

DMC is fujo and fag heaven.

It's a DMC thread, gay and DMC are pretty much synonymous with eachother at this point

>he came into a DMC thread not expecting it to be fag central
let's all point and laugh

Attached: 1555796595325.jpg (378x479, 76K)

>women
>Yea Forums

Attached: images(22).jpg (225x225, 8K)

>implying there's no women lusting over the characters.
You should know better user.

What did you guys think of the boss fights in the game?

all it takes is one mentioning of fags to derail the thread fucking hell
who's twitter are we going to be posting screencaps of today fellas

Yes user we're all little girls here :^)

Nothing as good as DMC3 Vergil, but easily the highest ratio of quality fights in the entire series.

It's "plump," you illiterate fujo

Women (males) are still fags even if they sliced off their dick.

All good except Geryon. What a clusterfuck of a fight.

The next game is going to focus on the Daughters of Dante. Can't have female characters without Daddy issue's, will fit right in with Nero.

Normalfags and tumblrites have invaded DMC threads since 5 came out.

Just compare the initial discussions when the announcement and Yea Forums sings were being made vs all the fujo circlejerks we've been getting.

I hate nidhogg and the fucking horse

Pretty good, can someone clear this up for me though, I heard a rumour that the chapter 18 bosses really do gain moves based on what moves you bought for V. This true?

If it can't even become a series on it's own what make you think they'd parasytize another series using it?

Elder Geryon is underrated and has the best OST
Malphas was a waste
Cavaliere Angelo was alright
Goliath is a great first boss
Artemis is annoying but visually cool
Urizen in a chair > Urizen standing up
Vergil was great except for his stupid "prepare.......to DIEEEEEEEE" attack

?

bayonetta is that way

Is this your first DMC release period on Yea Forums or something. Once everyone has played the game to death the majority of posters in any DMC thread will be people who want to fuck the characters.

But I never had one to begin with, user.

when everything has been talked about to death all that remains is faggot fantasies

>there are cute fujos in this thread RIGHT NOW enjoying the absolute GOTY alongside us

Attached: 1554040369515.jpg (1000x1128, 206K)

>Vergil was great except for his stupid "prepare.......to DIEEEEEEEE" attack

That shit was hilarious, especially when you buster it as Nero.

Oh oops I just saw my mistake. Also
>fujo
user, I am lusting over a male character, where does that make me a fujo ?

No
giving Dante a daughter for no reason other than to quench your disgusting fetish is retarded.
literally go play bayonetta instead of trying to ruin dmc with that dumb shit

>fujos
>cute
user...

After Yea Forums sings released and just before the game release, threads had fucking larping in them so it wasn't that great either.

>user, I am lusting over a male character, where does that make me a fujo ?
Not that user but how new are you? Fujos literally lust after male characters, it's literally why they ship them together.

>fujos
>cute

Not just dmc threads, go into the catalog and fine ONE thread, JUST ONE that isn't just people horny for whatever character that thread is about

>fujos
>being anything but smelly unwashed ugly women

>Is this your first DMC release period on Yea Forums or something.
No
>Once everyone has played the game to death the majority of posters
And that's exactly why I bail when a game comes out. Also don't kid yourself if you think 5 hasn't brought in even more newfags, twittertards and tumblrinas when we some of them bitch about getting shittalked out of Yea Forums DMC threads.

The last thing DMC needs is more characters that are fucking related to eachother.

"Son/daughter of so and so" is just typical fan-fiction tier writing. Good writers make you care about a new character with no strings attached.

Fujo lust over two guys fucking together, user. I am lusting over a character only. So no I'm not a fujo.

>Vergil was great except for his stupid "prepare.......to DIEEEEEEEE" attack
I like that shit, it's fun as heck with nero
You think they'll incorporate something like that when we get vergil to play?

>gay shitposting about wanting to fuck dante and or vergil in the ass is ok
>straight shit is a disgusting fetish
I hate this planet

Attached: e40.png (640x640, 475K)

Fuck off

the difference between fags and fujos is fujos lust over a character with another, for example Dante and Vergil fucking.

While fags lust over the character by themselves or them fucking/being fucked by the chacter, for example wanting to fuck or be fucked by Nero.

either way theyre both gay

>ywn bury your face in a fujo's dirty stinky crotch

Attached: 25879892468796.png (771x366, 63K)

No.

gay shitposting is also annoying
both are annoying

This but unironically

chapter when

don't be that desperate
wait this is Yea Forums...

thirstposters of the straight or gay variety belong on /vg/

>shitposting in a Thai basket weaving forum is the same as ruining a videogames series

This chapter was released yesterday, right ?Where are the raws?

the user who keeps posting about how gay the thread is is bait you tards
just ignore it

Yea Forums is /vg/, theres literally no difference

there would be a difference if all the retards went to /vg/

Does Heaven and Hell & Hell and Hell unlock anything when you beat them? I know each other difficulty has altcolors/unlocks tied to them but does the last two add anything

it releases on saturday midnight jpn time

Attached: 1558309594666.jpg (1602x2148, 231K)

>Alpha
Urizen
>Omega
V

The beginning and the end of the DMC storyline

>if all the retards went to /vg/
so this would become a dead board?

Attached: 1558686013738.jpg (750x750, 61K)

It's been released 3 hours ago

What would be a mod to make gameplay funner on all DMC games?

Attached: Vergil alt color.png (1009x726, 524K)

>women
>enjoying vidya
yeah sure...

Oh ok thanks. Also cute pic.

Fuck you.

get ur head out of your memes

stop baiting retard

Kek.

Fuck off.

No.

Mod for DMC 2-5, allows for instant change into another character, Imagine a Dante into Nero into Lady into Virgil combo

>women
Let's be honest it's all just trannies wishing that they were

shut the fuck up and talk about the game or your mother dies in her sleep

Attached: 1558546745944.gif (814x584, 410K)

>e-celeb board
Ftfy

No prob. Papa vergil is a qt.

Attached: 1558105003301.jpg (1000x1070, 359K)

Fuck off, faggot.

There's nowhere for him to go anymore, nothing for him to do. Dante has peaked, he has achieved all the power he can muster and his character arc is finished in 5. Nero on the other hand, and Vergil, still has growth to do. For Nero, both his power and his character has a lot left, and Vergil has a lot of making up to do.

>implying posters in e-celeb threads aren't retarded
I think you misunderstood

I miss Nero's old coat

reminder

Attached: 1529310612733.png (1005x708, 585K)

Can I die instead?

Retiring dante is a meme
They will never actually do it

Its a "plot" device

I really liked DMCV

Attached: 1557230520442.gif (472x332, 2.81M)

How did they manage to turn around the most mocked line in DmC into one of the best cases of explosive emotion?

Attached: FUCKYOU.gif (400x332, 2.5M)

fedora is better

No, user. It will never happen.

Ur gay

>attention whore
worse than a women

Alright. Sorry for being an ass.

is this 14 year old kiddy crap actually good gameplay wise?

Donte looks like shit while Nero looks great
nobody wants Donte to fuck them but everyone wants Nero to

I have been a woman for over a year now.

This. The fedora completes the douche look.

If you have a cute ass , it's fine.

>Ace Attorney
Apollo is more popular that Phoenix now.

is this really what DMC threads have become? fucking pathetic

How the fuck do you get the kin line reeeeeee

>a women
so they really are a hivemind

The problem with DMC is that ever since DMC3 it's been obvious that somebody at Capcom is always saying "Are we appealing enough to the teenage demographic?" with every new game.

We can't simply get Dante anymore because he's too much of a boomer, and you need young and hip characters in your game because DMC is supposed to be "cool". With DMC4 it was Nero, DmC was literally How do You Do Fellow Kids: The Game, and in DMC5 the human personification of Vergil just conveniently happens to look like an 17 year old goth kid.

Attached: 1396961902528.jpg (550x791, 279K)

/y/ called. They said they're coming for your ass unless you repent.

Sigh.

Literally the gayest thread ive seen today.

where's ur pp

>Qlipoth Roots
It has a boss HP bar, other than that it's just...there
>Goliath
Pretty good boss and it's even better when you unlock devil trigger to SO LONG GAY BOWSER him
>Artemis
Kinda easy, the big blast where she flies up high takes WAY too long, aside from that I like the concept of using a gun from 3 as a boss
>Nidhogg
He's ok, nothing particularly interesting but his OST is great
>Geryon
I didn't like him too much but then again I also didn't like him in 3
>Gilgamesh
Endless trash, waste of a mission
>Urizen 1
Great boss, best version of the fight
>Cavaliere Angelo
Best OST, amazing boss but I'm biased towards 1v1 sword fights
>Urizen 2
Eh, it's more of a SDT tutorial than a fight, that being said fuck those tentacles
>Malphas
I hate her because I'm shit at fighting her, how do I dodge the bird charge?
>King Cerberus
Pretty fun boss if a bit too tanky on higher difficulties, also I wish it worked like 3 where the heads are the weak spot and not the entire body
>Urizen 3
It's eh, ok I guess
>Mallet Island Trio
A bit too hectic for me, not looking forward to this fight on DMD
>Vergil
As Dante it's my favorite bossfight even though I suck at it, as Nero it's just another DT tutorial but SIlver Bullet is great so I can't complain

>it doesnt work when the mission is replayed
fucking gay

must've been the only thread you've seen today

"Sigh"? What is "sigh"?

Well, here's a Vergil to ease your pain.

Attached: D465sUwUYAIgTIk.jpg (1200x675, 78K)

I've seen that one. This one is still more gay.

Just imagine an Agni and Rudra fight for DLC

Well, a SIGH is when

Itsuno is a big chuuni himself so of course we'll get that kinda shit in the game. And there's nothing wrong with that.

I just want Dante with Agni and Vergil with Rudra to make combos together. Is that too much?

Would you guys prefer a classic weapons DLC (Alastor, AR, Nevan, Artemis, Pandora, and Lucifer) for Dante or playable Vergil?

ENOUGH Already!

both

Attached: 1556663432227.jpg (5010x2819, 2.69M)

Vergil. Always Vergil.

what the fuck is this crap 10 hours playtime?
i still play ds3 trying different builds.

i want dante to give me a boston pancake

>we're gonna get playable verg announcement at e3
wooo

I think Capcom biggest problem is giving Nero a distinct playstyle. Yes he's fun, but now you literally cannot retire Dante without people being mad because Nero is not fun enough to hold the game up on his own.

they all are.

They are linked together through social media

I doubt they're gonna get rid of Dante in 6, if that was the case, they'd give him a much more conclusive ending in 5. That being said even if they did get rid of him i'm sure they'd just have anothing character like nero's child or sumthin to replicate his playstyle

>DMC is supposed to be "cool"
You DMCucks better be taking the piss. It wasn't even cool when people unironically listened to nu-metal

Is this Matt speaking? If so, then yes.

>When is Capcom going to realize that trying to retire Dante is a fucking terrible idea?
What gave you the idea that such an outcome is even on the plate at the moment? Dante's in the Demon world with his brother both doing what they do best 24/7. He's about as opposite of "retired" as he can possibly get.

Really hope they try to integrate more than four styles next game.
Not like 4's version of Dark Slayer. More like you have four slots and several styles to put in those four d-pad based slots.
So you can just choose 4 to mess around with and switch with on the fly.

Not

every time I see Griffon I just want to go to my grand dad's chicken coop and stuff my dick in one of those cocks pretending its Griffon
I can't even listen to the bawking anymore without getting a little hard

Attached: griffon.jpg (755x571, 61K)

>not orig version

In dmc at the end dante says to mundus "and when you do return, give my regards to my son will ya?" Why cant just go ahead with that?

If anything, if Dante decides to retire and live out the rest of his days relaxing and eating pizza, Vergil would take over his business and hisw the franchise, what with him still being in his early 20's

Well, there's still the fact that Dante has to shape up his company.

The fuck I just read

>Alastor
Literally what's the point, yeah it looks great but Nevan also has Air raid and Vortex, while Rebellion has the other moves

>tfw Vergil is younger than his son

Attached: 1529138401495.jpg (5120x2160, 2.23M)

because we already have nero

fuckin lel as if it couldn't be more obvious that the average Yea Forumstard wasn't even alive when DMC1 came out. The series was always made for edgelordic teenagers

>what with him still being in his early 20's
wut vergil is the same age as dante

is it post RE 5?

He was made specifically for gay butt stuff

Attached: DfbN_k4VMAAL7SS.jpg (1200x1426, 241K)

Yup. It sets up the Umbrella PMC that REDFIELD is a part of in 7.

t. first game is 5

Thats wild, isnt the new Umbrella dedicated to cleaning up the fuckups of the old though? Is Wesker in charge of that too?

Yes, but Itsuno mentioned that you don't age in your demon form, which is how Vergil spent the majority of his time when corrupted, and seemingly hasn't manifested in his human form until shortly before DMC5.

He's the commander of it all and their new image is a front as always, it's still Umbrella at its core.

Did you try the gold orb method?

What do you think is Vergil's secret to stay young ?

Unironically his devil trigger. The longer you stay DT'd the longer you live.

Hell time flow

mundus aids

The what now?I've been trying to buster his airplane attack thinking it was that.

to make this thread less gay, post sweet combos. Prove to us how stylish you are

>Yes, but Itsuno mentioned that you don't age in your demon form

Kamiya said that, on Twitter; and it has probably been retconned.

It was Kamiya that stated that. Don't remember Itsuno stating it.
The Nelo Angelo gear was an armor grafted onto him though.
You can see that when he removes the helmet in DMC1.
He seemed to be stuck in human form under the armor.
What states he was in Devil Trigger the whole time?

Some user said it months ago. Just die and come back.

>What states he was in Devil Trigger the whole time?
When he was Mundus'd as he was forced into that proto shell and even after regaining some control he was all corrupt, gray, and red eyed.

this pic makes Vergil look like a manlet

Attached: 1557912092548.png (503x637, 467K)

He is supposed to be shorter than Dante in 4 tho.

>ywn do gay buttstuff with Nero

where the fuck is his other leg

Bros when are we getting the Yea Forums chapter?

>the Yea Forums chapter

That doesn't necessarily mean Devil Trigger though?
Sure DMC1 had a different way of showing Devil Triggers but the Nelo Angelo form doesn't really count as a DT.
It's like saying Lady was DTed while she was in Artemis or Trish was when in Cavaliere.

Think Dante just looks older mainly because of the facial hair as they both are modeled/face scanned after fairly young actors and mocapped by middle aged dudes.

Dante's character arc literally ended with one. He was king shit at that point. Unless they wanted to do a God of War 2 and strip all his powers from him they had to introduce someone new. With that being said, they've gone about it in a fucking awkward way, leaving it till the 4th game to introduce Nero and not making him likeable until 5.

Attached: 1554659274270.jpg (1024x670, 230K)

Is this the new red wings?

>but the Nelo Angelo form doesn't really count as a DT.
It's literally Vergil's DT in DMC3:SE when playing as Corrupt.

Yea Forums is a poetry twink

god I wish

how are all the best jap protags amputees except venom snake

>how are all the best jap protags amputees

Because a prosthetic arm is a fucking fantastic excuse for a character having a bunch of weird abilities in fiction. You can write off so much bullshit as just "arm tech lol".

Attached: D7TeSqrXkAA-mri.jpg (4096x2735, 1.09M)

It's not just Japs, losing a limb in general makes you best.

Attached: 1545614919432.jpg (736x838, 46K)

where are the behind the scenes reuben? you know we all want to see the jackpot scene

God I hope one day we get to see it. Reuben is usually the one to upload lots of bts stuff.

Where's the new chapter

up your butt and around the corner

Attached: 726798626262.png (527x628, 373K)

is the dmc info twitter that uploads it?

In a non-canon bonus mode?
By this logic Vergil can take on Sparda's form at will when he was corrupt because of his DMC4:SE costume.

DMC4:SE was outsourced, DMC3:SE was not.

That's what the 343i faggots want to happen for Halo. Halo without Master Chief = dead franchise.

Attached: MC coffe.jpg (1024x768, 360K)

we need a thread up for when the raws come up

good idea

Give it to me now.

Attached: 4Se62A1.png (741x537, 405K)

Without Dante Devil May Cry is gone

Nero is a horrid wanna be character that is the directors OC

keep bumpin

Don't fucking open, I warned you.

Attached: lucia credo.jpg (1280x1280, 238K)

Stop this

Attached: 1535607704924.jpg (123x123, 8K)

No going back now.

Attached: zWzcbsn0AAQ.jpg (1280x860, 212K)

who the Fuck are these meant to be

--WAIT NEVERMIND I KNOW
BUT I DIDN'T WANT TO

My honored brethren...

the fuck is that nose

is this real?
was he taking a shit?

Attached: piaablzij0h21.jpg (1080x1440, 341K)

youtube.com/watch?v=6OVnVPlIYcA
Wew lad

Attached: 1555347156356.jpg (1024x576, 139K)

stop

Attached: 1558649089150.jpg (1090x1128, 295K)

I was better off not recognizing these characters at first

Attached: 1557539301130.jpg (683x512, 66K)

Consider me moist.

Oh my god

Is this what Whocia fags do on their free time?

>whociafags are tumblrinas
Jesus

He's the beginning and end of the conflict for Dante. Like how V called him Dante's reason for fighting.

>this thread
a.uguu.se/BQf3GNY0cSP1_whyarewestillherejusttosuffer.mp4

Attached: D6tyN1CWkAAQ4Wc.jpg (1200x900, 121K)

Eh, just let the person who finds the Raws start a new thread if this one dies.

>Unless they wanted to do a God of War 2 and strip all his powers

This is unironically what they should do.Fuck power level autist.

Introduce a plot device that makes Dante lose/sacrifice his power because reasons. Hell why not do the classic Wolverine story where he loses his healing factor and has to deal with the fact that he's now very vulnerable?

Amazing.

RAWS WHEN YOU LAZY FUCKS

RAW ME

Dilate tranny

GIVE ME RAWS OR ELSE

Attached: D7WeAYHUYAAvGDx.png (725x762, 232K)

>I have been a woman
>"""""""woman""""""""

Attached: 1554610629119.png (721x500, 35K)

Friendly reminder that DMC5 has the best OST in the franchise and if your reason for not liking it is "it's not memorable" you're an uncultured swine.

youtube.com/watch?v=hm1Ok8HJo10&t=172s

your need for every woman to have a dick is a little concerning

you'll never be a real woman

Why are the raws taking forever now last time they were posted a lot earlier.

haha feet where i can see them lady haha show me ur feet please haha im the federal feet inspector haha

based dantefags

Attached: 1558067119409.gif (268x330, 2.86M)

my chromosomes say otherwise

>still pretending to be a girl
join the 40%

but I can't join the 40% if I'm not a tranny
your obsession with trannies is a little suspicious though so you might be a fitting contender in the future

i want to pound those dilf cheeks

Attached: 1549751349922.gif (500x281, 909K)

do you have a crush on anonette user? You keep responding

>I'm not a tranny
Ok Darrel That thing between your legs isn't a clit its a dick

Nero was fucking retarded idea and Itsuno's worst creation. Without Nero DMC4 would've been finished and Dante had properly tuned moveset instead. Same for 5 where Dante is literally the same as 10 years ago, literally zero progress and change. Because all time went to stupid Nero and useless V.
>b-but Nero is fun!! 5 fixed him!!!
It's not that he isn't fun but he's clearly just a pale shadow of Dante's versatility. There's literally no point to have him.
When Itagaki created Ninja Gaiden people often asked him why there's no more playable characters and he said that they'd rather put all their efforts into making Ryu as fluid and developed as possible instead of making a bunch of poorly designed characters.
All the time wasted on Nero is the time spent not making Dante even more awesome.

Attached: 1434216443372.png (720x404, 506K)

adam and maxim are the sexiest boys

Attached: 1445748091174.png (225x225, 63K)

"Alright, lads! Time to get jiggy with it!"

Nero is a punk kid kind of cool
Dante is a Johnny Cage kind of cool

I don't think you even know what a clit looks like, and neither will your doctor when he does the "reconstructing"

Attached: 16301389751134.png (1114x1005, 616K)

but they're both the same snarky one liner quip characters, Nero is literally just DMC3 Dante.

>projecting your gash wound of an SRS

Attached: D6yDoLvW0AAOx3I.png (500x307, 102K)

Please Itsuno I just want to play as Vergil, I'll pay all the shekels just release it already

Attached: 1553355411268.jpg (1359x1967, 883K)

I wish this pic was real.

they've been teasing something dmc related for e3

youtube.com/watch?v=qN0y5PtFNis

Attached: 1553631957938.png (255x379, 188K)

Attached: 1554585366435.jpg (1777x999, 108K)

>its another no u-ing tranny argument thread disguised as a DMC thread
Why can't we just talk about the fucking game

Lol Nero got so mad when he finds out Dante is his uncle because you can see he's thinking about all the times they flirted together and almost made out and banged and now Dante is just saying it like he knew it all along

I really hope it's Vergil dlc, user

Attached: 1546063361239.png (489x534, 201K)

no content = no discussion

falseflag

Discussing headcanons isn't talking about the game either. But it's game related at least.

We'll get him one day or they will have to get use to the vergil spam on twitter lol.

Attached: 1555186094282.gif (742x718, 432K)

Attached: 1555209042326.png (823x863, 394K)

>But it's game related at least.
we're not gonna discuss your headcanons of how Nero goes up to the elbow into Dante's ass, user

>Nero goes up to the elbow into Dante's ass
are we talking just his arm up to the elbow or his whole body up to his elbows

eww why is one of her thighs so much fatter than the other
plus yuck at the club foot

Go back.

what're you doing looking at her feet you pervert

Ironically people responded really well to the new character, V. Too bad he's not actually a new character and just Vergil in disguise. It was like catching lightning in a bottle for Capcom and they squandered it.

It's another anonette who's responding to him, I stopped for my part

Haha no

user i'm pretty sure that's perspective, the "fatter" leg is moving towards the camera

>tfw people like based V more than Nero

Poor Nero, he's a good boy.

Attached: 1552455382332.gif (268x268, 2.93M)

are you sure it's not dante who goes elbow deep into nero?

Attached: 1555021600002.jpg (424x683, 163K)

>responded really well to the new character, V.
Yeah those who didn't actually play the game or haven't played the game on higher difficulties.

fujos aren't people user.

if that was perspective the shin and foot wouldn't be the same size as the leg in the "foreground"

>the part with the los angeles sign
that was pretty good

Attached: 1558532831478.jpg (537x536, 77K)

Sauce me up, senpai

liking a character =/= liking their gameplay
I don't particularly enjoy playing Dante as much as Nero but that doesn't mean I don't like Dante

here's your sauce bro
youtube.com/watch?v=JLp6ieY3d28

God fucking damn it

Attached: Smug Dante.gif (600x338, 2.91M)

That's the first part of my sentence, those who haven't played the game/or are fujos only like v but those who did play the game like v=vergil.

ah misunderstood
thought you were just cherrypicking to turn the discussion back to bitching

it's been repeated throughout the week, itsuno's and charlene tweet and reuebn and the boys going to e3, and dan on that interview he did with the redditards.

so who's the bigger cum slut? Nero or Vergil?

Attached: 1555654629581.jpg (1079x1213, 136K)

>picks the two straightest dudes who have fucked women
gays being predatory to straights really is more common than I once thought

None because they aren't gay.

Mundus had him for 15 plus years, I'm pretty sure Vergil is the winrar.

you're the reason dmc fans get shit

my bad that wasn't the intention, I suck at getting my point across.

>picks the two straightest dudes who have fucked women
elton john is my favorite straight performer too

>Nero is literally just DMC3 Dante.
Fuck off, Nero is the attempt to make a Dante 2.0, its characterization in the DMC4 is boring, I hardly care until the end of DMC V, it did not imply any connection with the saga and it looked like an OC taken from Itsuno's ass.

Holy fucking kino. Finally beat the game afer all this time.

Attached: 20190524224907_1.jpg (1920x1080, 467K)

I like playing Vergil and Nero significantly more than Dante.

Attached: Thinking 7.png (255x280, 113K)

DON'T YOU DARE SAY IT

>comparing Elton John to Nero and Vergil.
The fuck is happening ?

I feel like the age route would be best too. You could explain it by half demons living longer than humans, obviously, but when you start getting old, by human standarts, demon power is now being used to suppress the human part which is trying to grow old or something. Also delicious moments of Nero telling gramps to sit this out, finally getting to dead weight him back.

Nero's a stupid dumb idiot

joke went over your head

NIGGER_

NIGGERS

DAS RIGHT~~

fuck you venom was great

>V for horny women
you mispelled Dante user
Dante is the sexiest man alive, what I wouldnt give to have a one night stand with that man, I would bare his children I wouldnt even care if he never called me again or abandons me with his child, it would be totally worth it. BEST MAN EVER

No ? but it would have been a good joke if they all had something in common.

i'd like to say Nero but we all know Vergil cant get enough of it

Attached: 1554084562857.jpg (358x379, 58K)

DEAD WEIGHT

Nero as a character is about big emotion and rage in the story which reflects in his gameplay. His gameplay is simpler than Dante but his combat focuses on feel and impact. Dante is about pure style in combos which is why 4 and 5 Dante forego easy game feel with controls for the most options during combos. Nero tends to be better at dealing with the enemies in the game. Buster, his bursts, shuffle cancelling, exceeds, charge shot, etc. You know the things that make Nero's kit unique are all about dealing with enemy or maneuvering around them rather than doing crazy combos.

tldr he's not dante 2.0 if you play the games

Dante wouldn't act like Vergil and abandon his child, I think.

Leave my boy alone.

Attached: 1558197014931.jpg (499x665, 52K)

DMC 5 was quintessentially quantity over quality. Also, if they're going to make him an asshole, then maybe he should retire. Seriously, guy was a cunt in DMC 5.

haha look at this grandpafucker

user made a mistake. Vergil is for horny women. Dante too.

vergil's lust can not be quenched

Attached: 1554336255302.jpg (824x713, 45K)

Stop it Dante

Attached: 1550000615560.png (849x481, 273K)

>guy
Who ?

Dante

JAQUE POTTO

Attached: 7m74DZe.png (342x405, 207K)

>Vergil cant get enough of it
Is that why he turned into a tree?

>was a cunt
How so

I wonder who's behind this post.

Attached: D7Md3O0XkAIO9FA.png (604x452, 340K)

retard

Reminder that deadweight was literally useless and got used by V like a pawn.

Without Nero DMC5 would proceed the same, starting with Dante waking up, picking Sparda a couple feet away, freeing Trish in mission 12, gaining SDT, and beat Urizen at mission 18.

Deadweight literally did nothing throughout the whole game, other than screwing things up by reviving Vergil. It's DMC4 all over again

Attached: Nero.jpg (900x506, 51K)

Seriously though. All these gay anons who are trying to make Vergil gay to fulfill their own fantasy of self inserting themselves with Vergil. While we all know he is just a pure boy in the end, who only had one woman. Just like Nero. Like father, like son.

Attached: LzdhCsD.jpg (1280x1600, 305K)

I think he would, but its okay he is still the best man ever, why dont men like him exist irl ;_;

Yes I must agree (even tho I dont like vergil but I can see him being a total chick magnet after all he did have a son I bet he probably had more but we dont know of)

HELL FUCKING YEAH! sexiest foxiest grandpa alive I mean look at that firm ass, I bet his dick must be nice too, I am so down to give him a blowie.

Attached: 17989662425312.gif (564x700, 787K)

please stop talking

>other than screwing things up by reviving Vergil.
>implying he screwed up
Even when he screws up it turns out for the best.

make me faggot

>Vergil with a smartphone
No way he knows how to use it.

verg looks cute with nero's hair

Vergil gave Nero's mom a necklace with V letter, just like Nero gave Kyrie her necklace. Change my mind.

Attached: 1226Iq3.jpg (1694x1904, 1.07M)

He looks cutehot with everything.

Attached: 1553821207121.jpg (1200x675, 65K)

He doesn't even know how to use a razor either. He's been in hell too long to know how these things work.

Attached: 1558070741460.jpg (590x1812, 204K)

obnoxious fags like you give other fags a bad name
for the sake of your kind it is beneficial to shut the fuck up about sucking dick

Why is everyone so obsessed with Vergil?

Because it's a fucking Vergil.

>thinks I'm a guy
kek whatever you say virgin, you're just jealous nobody wants to suck your tiny dick, you fedora wearing neckbeard.

That's a dumb question.

>ywn teach boomer dilf to use a smartphone
>he will never text you at 3am for the dumbest reasons

Attached: D40ppytU0AA_2K_-orig.jpg (600x2051, 452K)

Look at him user. There, you got the answer.

Attached: 1553810655117.jpg (1080x1370, 651K)

raws wen

Dante is better

Attached: 1557391758682.png (865x570, 970K)

Oh my fucking god

It's not about only his looks though. His gameplay is fun and the last time he was that involved in a story was what 13 years ago? 4se just had two cutscenes with him.

He's the absolute girl bait with mommy issues. Dark tall handsome, morally conflicted but at the end is a good boi all along.

No. But he is good too.

Attached: 8aft8y9bsgw21.jpg (736x1288, 103K)

I would call you a tranny but that is a pretty girly response
>"y-you're just jealous!"
does this stem from that stupid thought that "if a boy is mean to you it means he likes you"?

MAI HEART

go sit in a corner for asking dumb shit

Attached: D3ytYDxUwAEBCEI.jpg (1200x675, 100K)

where is this from

>a good boy
he abandoned his son and the woman he slept with... He also cut his son's arm because he was obsessed with beating his twin brother

>not liking both
they are the boomerfaves.

Attached: D5OBx2-W4AAEx1P.jpg (2500x2500, 305K)

My reply was also for fun, user. I agree with everything you just said. That's why I hope we'll get him playable...

>dark handsome stranger will never return to mess with us again

lul give it a rest faggot, why are you obsessed you could just ignore me or something but here you are feeding the troll yum yum!

mein brother
pic related

Attached: i wonder who posted this.png (559x1043, 328K)

>he abandoned his son and the woman he slept with
He didn't know he got someone pregnant, you can't blame him for that.

when you defeat V's pets and get an S rank

>not liking everyone including the goblina girls despite being goblinas
open your hearts (and maybe close your eyes in case of the goblinas)

Attached: 9267262627326.png (1920x1081, 2.67M)

>>Nico for horny men
As a lesbian I disagree.

Not him, and not going to defend all his actions. But he never knew about Nero. We also don't have any informations about the relationship he had with Nero's mom. He cut his son's arm but he also didn't know it was his son. I think he wouldn't have done that if he knew.

he could have stayed with her but he was just a fuckboy who left her. He is no good boy, but he does have mommy issues I'll give you that

putting on a wig and leering over girls at cons doesn't make you a lesbian

sankyu

You've got that right.

Attached: s_203.jpg (1423x2530, 2.17M)

POST MORE

I am a Dante fag but wow he looks so damn good wtff??

These threads are so annoying. Even Sonic threads are less embarrassing and repetitive

catto

Attached: 98694618161432.jpg (600x800, 95K)

>missed dante
>wanted to avenge his mommy
>tried saving some redgrave citizens
>beat a bully and stole his faggy clothes
he's a good boi to everyone but nero

>beat a bully and stole his faggy clothes
that man was innocent
V is the bully

Catto a cute

He was beating up a hobo.

>beating a homeless man for food

Attached: Z1.jpg (1152x1640, 739K)

Stop assuming this, Jesus Christ. How the fuck do you say this when they keep evolving the character?

I never realized that was a homeless man I thought he was kicking garbage this whole time
I'm blind as fuck

where the full set at?

>he opened the gate to hell
>he tried to kill his brother to open the gate to hell
>is obsessed with power
>thinks humans are inferior to him

>7 hours since release
>still no fucking buisions of bui
Fuggen hell.

Attached: D6B11UhX4AAWlGy.jpg (1200x846, 89K)

>food
Wut? He wanted the money. Fighting for food would make it a little bit more forgivable.

mangadex.org/title/35287/devil-may-cry-5-visions-of-v

You might need glasses, user.

>he opened the gate to hell
The comfiest place.
Dante doesn't really mind.
>is obsessed with power
You can't protect anything without power, let alone yourself. Foolishness, user, where is your motivation.
>thinks humans are inferior to him
They are.

Attached: bfkpk7nf.png (337x481, 150K)

>all because he wanted to beat mundass
he did nothing wrong

Sorry senpai, I'm retarded

Come on Vergil stop selfposting man it's starting to get old. You know you're not a good boy

if humans are so inferior, then why'd he think one was worthy enough of baring his child

Just make DMC6 be all Dante for fucks sake, Nero is so boring by comparison. I'm glad V is out of the picture for now but I bet they add some other new playable character in the next one when I just want fucking Dante.

>he thinks dante can die

Attached: 1550522045077.png (378x365, 141K)

What's edgy about DMC1?

Same, itsuno needs to stop shilling his oc and put the real man back, make kyrie pregnant or something so Nero has to stay and protect her and we get to have Dante ALL game once again

those that are worthy of his penis and came out of it are worthy.

>rawfag was a vfaget
>hates v now that he acts like vergil
is it this

>Nero is so boring by comparison
Nero is honestly a training wheel gone wrong. Now we have a lot of Nerofags e-celeb screaming about how Nero is better than Dante while he's supposed to be a training wheel to step on.

Snatch is an incredibly lazy distance closer. With Dante you have trick, skystar, ground trick, etc for positioning. You have movement options through reversals, Balrog backflip, that you're supposed to weave into gameplay. If you knock enemies away during air combo, they're gone and you have to chase them. But Nero is just UNGA BUNGA me want enemy here snatch snatch snatch snatch. He's pretty braindead and flowcharty.

Attached: 1554004026803.png (881x1643, 699K)

>If Daddy did it then so shall I

Literally
>If sparda did that, so can I

I knew it was you, Vergil you need to stop this foolishness right now mister!