I'm poor and can't get it right now, but how is it so far?

I'm poor and can't get it right now, but how is it so far?

Attached: total-war-three-kingdoms-902x507.jpg (902x507, 82K)

One of the best received Total Wars on launch. Really weird desu. The campaign map has been improved massively. Battles are your usual fair with heroes to spice things up and better sieges than the Warhammer titles. Pretty good overall, it's fun.

im waiting for the weeb mods. can't wait for my army of anime kiddies

Crack when, bros?

Attached: 1552132614640.png (479x272, 142K)

how long does it usually take until games like this can be torrented?

Battles are fucking weird for me, playing much of Rome II, and Warhamms with a splash of Brittannia, the UI and the new unit cards (on the bottom of the screen during battles) confuse me and the way formations move (might just be the units Im using) move really damn fast

Attached: 1536374541059.jpg (240x229, 15K)

>move really damn fast
fast like in shogun 2? they move much faster than any other total war in that one. or even faster?

i never played a non-historical TW, i'm really excited for the hero mechanics. not a big fan of the chinese setting, it feels like they just want to grab all that sweet chink money, i would really have loved medieval 3.

Cavalry and commanders seems sanic fast, though infantry and archers still take time to get places. The UI does take some getting used to yeah. If you don't like the weird shadow people unit cards, there's an option to make them like Warhammers (it's just a render of the unit) in the settings.

like dynasty warriors empires. but total war. you can set the game so that the heroes are fucking legends like dynasty warriors or more like a regular total war game and tone them down so troops matter more

its got denuvo. can be anything from day one crack to a year

endgame is realm divide once you reach king rank. took me 113 turns

i just dont like that you cant interchange units that are attached to a leader. swap yes, move around no.

other than that its a solid release...

Did you like the end game more than realm divide? Most people fucking loathe it because of suddenly everyone hating you because of a flat diplomacy debuff, including your vassals and long time reliable allies. Is diplomacy still viable once you become an emperor and the other 2 kingdoms form?

>realm divide
what's that?

Diplomacy system has better depth in more interesting to play with but ai being retarded kind of ruins it sometimes. Battle systems overall range from mediocre to shit and the textures on any setting look muddy and blurred. A lot of cut corners become really noticeable after you get a grasp of the basics like there only being a handful of portraits and models for generals that will get reused very, very often and the ui favoring style way more than usefulness among other things making even regular fans of tw games confused as to where X tidbit of information is in the shitty menus. The range of steam reviews on release are also almost 80% chinese people if you check the language options so take it with a grain of salt since they'll eat up anything with RoTK in it which is at least half of the reason this game was made.

did the campaign diplomacy ai change? biggest flaw in the old titles imo, made diplomacy basically useless

this game seemed like it would be one of the worst but turned out to be one of the best, how? also will wh3 take the best things from this or how does it work? wh2 seems old on certain areas compared to 3k

One of the best campaign maps
Worst interface ever
Mid-tier battles
So it´s funny, definetly a fresh air to the franchise but take it as a CK2-TW spin off or something like that.
Worthy for 35-40 bucks.

End game in Shogun 2. Basically once you're snowballing really hard the game throws one more obstacle at you, and it just makes every other faction on the map hate you.

When you get too stronk the realm divides to stomp your fucking teeth in.

Attached: 1548864371958.jpg (1171x1347, 454K)

a point in the game where once you fill up the everyone hates you bar(rank) then everyone hates you including long time allies

japs love their RoTK too. i feel like the re-used portraits and shit are place holders for the inevitable dlc swarm

In shogun 2 when you reach a specific level realm divide triggers. It pretty much makes everybody declare war on you. It would be okay but it even causes long time allies and vassals to declare war on you after a few turns which seems rather stupid.

They actually engage in diplomacy and are reasonable unless they really hate you. There are some weird quirks currently like Kong Rong throwing money at everybody with a pulse, but overall it's pretty functional, which is good considering all the options available now.

It's very strange. I hope some of it gets ported to WH3, at least stuff like heroes being able to change equipment. Diplomacy improvements maybe, depending on how lazy CA are feeling. Character stuff I can't really see coming over. Agents are too important to Warhammer in general, and it wouldn't really make sense for all the friends and defections to happen in a game with a bunch of different races.

You have more options to use than what we've been given for the last couple releases like using political marriages to seal deals or relations and those deals affect control of characters and some of the characters appear to lean more on using diplomacy to stay on people's good side than getting into the fighting, lots of screenshots on twg of Kong Rong offering players thousands of gold for simple deals. But on the other side there's also a lot of people complaining about lots of ai characters declaring war through peace treaties very frequently, which is fine if thats an aspect of their character traits but being ai they don't seem to suffer any repercussions for doing so which sort of sours the experience. Basically just more of what you're used to from total war ai.

Any tips for someone completely new to Total War and strategy games in general?

Attached: 1512331098483.jpg (360x360, 32K)

Well no shit, during the three kingdoms period “realm divide” lasted for decades

real divide is a misnomer since the realm isn't dividing, its unifying everyone else against you

If you have a trebuchet or any other kind of siege weapon you can more often than not force a defensive battle which makes flanking easier.

Attached: 1550061666876.jpg (638x666, 42K)

It worked much better in FOTS where you could choose to lead a coalition of like-minded factions to fight the rest of the island.

>also will wh3 take the best things from this
Don't forget that TWW3 has to be compatible with two previous games, so they can't change any major mechanic. Remember Norsca fuck-up? Imagine that, but for every faction from TWW1 and TWW2.

Yuan Shao is a bully

If the goal is to become the emperor of all China then yes people are going to go against you if you become too powerful

Most people seem confused as it is the only total war where the goal is to literally control 100% of the map.

Money is more important than having lots of armies early on because you want to hold onto as much early income as you can to build infrastructure that gets you access to better units to play to your faction's strengths and make each of your individual armies more effective in their own right.

The exact tactics you'll need for battles varies a bit from game to game but the ai will just about always try to engage you if you have even a single ranged unit that has a longer range than they do so one unit of cheap artillery can give you the tactical edge of making the enemy come to you letting you make better use of positioning and deployment which is well worth the slot you traded for a direct combat unit. After that most games devolve into use X unit to hold enemy so you can use Y unit to move around the back and fuck them in the ass.

>Realm Divide
I never had a problem with this apart from good allies arbitrarily turning on you because of game mechanics. The toothless Ashikaga Shogun arranged coalitions of Daimyo against Nobunaga three times when he gained control of central Japan and was on the way to re-uniting it as a whole. It absolutely makes sense that several powers would unite against a powerful common enemy on the verge of dicking them all. Like when Liu Bei and Wu allied against Cao Cao and defeated him at Red Cliffs.

Attached: 1479461187317.png (1000x815, 695K)

still viable, but you take a large hit. im cao cao so i can use his ability to stall negativity, but all vassals and states that are not 3 kingdoms will wage war on you depending on how much animosity you have

Last year I played the prologue on Attila and stopped playing on the last battle before it was over. When I opened the game up again the next day, I accidentally deleted the saves (the 'delete' button is on the right, and the 'load' button is on the left, weird). I played once more rushing through, but died. Uninstalled it and haven't played TW since. Was looking forward to this at the time though.

Attached: 20190325_023035462.jpg (837x886, 75K)

Most boring TW ever.

Attached: pooh.jpg (960x960, 42K)

Attila might be one of the rougher TWs to start out with. It's very asymmetrical campaign map and plentiful mechanics can overwhelm a new player, and it's probably one of the most neglected TW games in terms of patches. It's still fun and good though. If you want to give it another go, I'd recommend someone like the Franks or Saxons. Don't go to war with the Roman Empires unless they're really getting their shit pushed in, oh and only build goat farms because events fuck over fertility.

infantry are your line holders, your anvil. cavalry are the actual killers, your hammer. You want to use infantry to pin down enemy units while your cavalry flanks and spanks them from the sides or behind. look up the pincer manuever, the AI in total war is pretty garbage and will almost always fall into it

warhammer uses repurposed artwork from the old army books, think the last time they used renders of the units was back in Attila

the only time it hasn't worked for me is warhammer total war. have to micromanage the shit out of my cav to get the upper hand on ai in that

Yeah i can understand that in 3 kingdoms but in the Sengoku period its not like Ieyasu did not have allies that sided with him. It might make some sense in 3 kingdoms but in Shogun 2 the realm divide was shit.

It's borring

It also pretty much turned off diplomacy in Shogun 2, while it still sounds like you can use diplomacy with the other 2 big empires in the late game of 3 Kingdoms.

nigga shogun 2 diplomacy was somehow the worst in the franchise. ai never accepted anything and declared war at random.

Charge -> J -> Charge
That's all the micromanagement you might need.

never played a Total War. Should I try this one?

Do you rike China or Dynasty Warriors? Otherwise, basically every modern TW game is pretty decent after patches. Pick whichever one has the most appealing setting to you and pick it up on sale. Everything besides the newest game goes on sale for 66-75% off rather frequently.

Depends what you expect from Total War

>like the Franks or Saxons.
>not WRE

No user op is a sweet summer child don't do this to him.

>Don't go to war with the Roman Empires unless they're really getting their shit pushed in
>tfw the empire is fucking collapsing but stilitcho still finds the time to gather the boys into 3 stacks and fuck your shit up

>enemy hiding in trees
>set them on fire
>all his units become exhausted and damaged
eat shit

Attila is actually my favorite TW so far. Better than Rome 2 imo. Shame they're still working on Rome 2, but not Attila. Age of Charlemagne was a great tease for Medieval 3.

Another shitty thing is that while most TW run on Linux, Attila doesn't have a linux launcher, so you can't run mods. Thrones of Brittannia has a Linux launcher and workshop compatibility.

so is there a list of all the legendary leaders

>WRE
>strong
seriously? taking Roman provinces is so fucking easy at the start that i don't do it in most playthroughs so it won't be too easy. ERE is different though, but WRE really fucking sucks in Attila

Are multuplayer battles fun or is it a cheesefest like other tw games

See Even when they're collapsing they can be dangerous if they arbitrarily decide to throw the last of their military strength against you and you're too small. DoWing Rome too early in your campaign is an easy way to lose if the dice are rolled badly.

Here's the roll chart /twg/ made for all the playable starting dudes.

Attached: P5ZycbV.jpg (1417x2409, 926K)

>t.Lu Xun

Attached: bei.png (1920x1088, 1.98M)

Is it dumbed down garbage with boring battles where enemies don't sync up and trash tier sieges like Warhammer or is it actually a fun TW again like Shogun 2, Rome 2, Empire/Napoleon?

>actually a fun TW again like Rome 2

Attached: 7fc.png (680x708, 498K)

Sieges are so much better than warhammer. On the open field however they are un-synced retards.

Attached: 1557726030291.jpg (1442x1633, 341K)

>enemy stack threatening my ally
>put army in the middle and into ambush stance
>ally walks out next to me to act as bait and to reinforce the ambush
>it works
based AI bros

Attached: 1555586226675.jpg (500x500, 29K)

The sieges are back to basically being like Attila. Barricades, full settlement modeled, fires in cities, can sap wall segments over turns.

rolly baby

what were sieges like in WH? never played them, i hate fantasy and don't like warhammer

Not very good. defensive towers have more range than artillery. The map is just one wall segment and a little bit of streets. No siege escalation and settlements generally took forever all the time to starve out. Paradoxically despite all these attempts to force you to do big cinematic stormings of each city, they are also super easy to cheese.

>Sieges are so much better than warhammer.
Lol no, sieges are back to Rome 2 level.

Thank you for proving my point.

rolling, but for dynasty warriors 5 empires instead.

Oh, also there are no minor settlement maps. If you attack a minor settlement that hasn't built walls, you just fight a field battle. So no village maps. It's just the wall map or open field.

>Rome 2
>good
Sloppy job Cheng

nooo its not fair warhammer bros....

Attached: 1527786825026.gif (487x560, 898K)

It's shitty sieges are still better than warhammers.

Better than the fantasy games

Even the most diehard Warhammer fans know the sieges in that game are awful.

How it's different if AI still defends only one side of the walls?

In three kingdoms they defend more than just one wall. I've even had AI move troops off the wall and block the streets on the point I was moving towards. Don't get me wrong the Ai has a lot of problems especially with archers, but the siege warfare overall seems to be improved.

What?

>and block the streets
Translation from chinesse: AI gathering troops at the city center.
it's fun how ricepeople trying to revise history and now pretending Rome 2 battles were good

肮脏的农民

10 years later, still no small village sieges as in MTW 2 and MTW1.
CA is a fucking joke.

>small village
>sieges

>he thinks every village and town were fortified

The game is on sale just google three kingdoms 22% off fanatical is doing a new customer deal right now.

Fucking terrible. Instead of full cities and fortresses you could surround and actually approach tactically from any direction, they were shrunk down to just being one segment of a wall you approach from one direction. Dumbed down garbage like everything else about those two games.

How are these factions different?

They're all literally chingchongs

stay mad histcuck

Its pretty fucking awful honestly. Made me regret my purchase of WH2 on release

only money i have is on my fucking steam wallet, damn

Louis VI has declared war on Richard II

How do whitoids keep track of all this shit they're all the same.

That's the reason why they picked up Three Kingdoms period. No foreigners were involved to kick chinks asses

It's also a top tier period in history and one total war fans have been asking for literally since the first game.

>How do whitoids keep track of all this shit they're all the same.
Well unlike chinks white don't need to build their history upon fanfiction and soap-operas

>It's also a top tier period in history
If you are chin chong yes, in this war none came to rape you.
>and one total war fans have been asking for literally since the first game.
>source: my ass

>and one total war fans have been asking for literally since the first game.
Said no one ever

Three Houses players are mostly Chinamen, not Total War fans and most certainly not the new generation fans who started with Napoleon/Shogun 2 or Warhammerfags

>a top tier period in history
Wait, what?

The problem with it is that only you can trigger it. If you have 16 provinces and a moderate army you'll get dunked on by the guys with 20+ provinces and massive armies who apparently don't bother the shogun

>been asking for literally since the first game.
BS. Only reason they did it was the Chinese market. And they were successful, 80% of reviews on Steam are Chinese. Same shit as Star Wars, gotta milk those Chinese.

What everyone wants is a new Empire or Medieval.

Attached: bhhyez3o7sz21.jpg (750x748, 119K)

The Chinese were writing their history down while your people were likely still covering their selves with shit and mud while worshiping trees.It's true that romanticized versions of history have been publicly praised and acknowledged than others, but it doesn't mean that it's not there. How is this different than the Iliad?

Attached: 1551538590136.jpg (400x382, 33K)

Well, I'm glad they brought good sieges back at least, but I'm very disappointed that battles sound like they are still the same dull, uncinematic snoozefests as Warhammer. I want the synced up fighting and kill animations back, they made battles actually immersive and fun to watch and had a ton of soul. Without it the units are just blobs walking into each other with no impact and swinging at nothing until one has a lower number and retreats. Starting to doubt TW will ever be good again.

Three Kingdoms setting has been made popular by Japan for over a decade now and is more popular outside of China than in China itself

Attached: 1539802310244.jpg (276x262, 11K)

>I want the synced up fighting and kill animations back
God no. Kill animations is the worst thing that ever happened to strategy games.

>The Chinese were writing their history down while your people were likely still covering their selves with shit and mud while worshiping trees.
That's why all their info about the said tiimes cames from late medieval prose.
Also, whites built civilization early than chinks (unless we consider five legendary emperors).

>worshipping trees
A tree is a more justifiable object of worship than guan yu or liu bei

>and is more popular outside of China than in China itself
>source: my ass

>watch milkandcookiesTW, HeirofCarthage and Pixelated Apollo shill Chicom TW
>you can tell they're trying hard to shill hard for it
>they don't care about this setting and they're not that hyped compared to Warhammer and the other Total War series
>they're forced to shill for it otherwise they won't get Warhammer 3 special access
>the ex-CA employee who did voiceovers doesn't like it
Kek

t. Toaster that couldn't run the old games

source chinese people, my incel friend

Attached: 32432.jpg (900x506, 60K)

It's not about the performance, you retard, it's about the gameplay.

>watch milkandcookiesTW, HeirofCarthage and Pixelated Apollo
Fuck off.

are map/factions really just chinese? no korean or vietnamese or anything at it's borders?

sounds pretty boring. i never understood why everyone loved shogun 2 so much. one culture, one country, boring af.

warhammerbros....

Attached: 1545753196333.png (724x474, 210K)

Sorry Chang, even CA's Jewtube shills don't care for this game that much.

What difference would koreans make? It's not like they look different or something.

>b...but they didn't like it
imagine seething and projecting this hard

>game about chingchongs
>I KNOW LET'S ADD MORE GOOKS

>zheng jiang
literally who?

>Cheng calls someone an incel with his government policy

How will we ever recover?

Attached: 1535306651655.jpg (658x501, 258K)

>the game that was made for the country with 1.5 billion population suddenly has huge online
Wow

You have no idea what you're talking about. original writings of both Chen Shou and Pei Songzhi and their sources exist to this day even writings of Sima Qian that cover 2000 years of ancient history. They've been authenticated a dozen times over.

french don't look that different from germans. they're still different.

uh, yes? diversity is a good thing in games like these. nothing sucks more than all factions being the same.

>What difference would koreans make?
Rocket launchers at least

Barely any of the chink playing can be counted as a human so it evens out.

Attached: Yikes.png (620x1221, 80K)

sorry fantasy friends, that means no more pandering for you

>You have no idea what you're talking about.
Not an argument
>original writings of both Chen Shou and Pei Songzhi and their sources exist to this day even writings of Sima Qian that cover 2000 years of ancient history. They've been authenticated a dozen times over.
False, their age was never confirmed

1) Pixelated Apollo is such an annoying, phony faggot. I cringe every time he opens his mouth.

2) Same thing happened with the Warhammer games. Pixelated Apollo especially barely ever played either of them, never had anything nice to say about them because they are trash, and was clearly just shamelessly shilling a product he didn't enjoy when they each came out. 99% of his gameplay videos when he isn't being paid to shill are still Attila, Napoleon, and various Medieval 2 mods. I would say he actually seems like he is enjoying Three Kingdoms way, way more than Warhammer.

>they're still different.
Depends in what game.

Your favorite total war titles will now be delayed for endless 3k DLC. The bugmen own CA now.

So TWW will be known as the last pre-mobile Total War

again, if you think this setting is most popular in china, you are a retard

>game about ancient china
>chinese buy it in bulks
color me surprised

times have changed, chinese have a middle class and money now. and moneygrabbing big studios will milk them. we will see a lot more chinese actors and settings in games in the future.

>but m...muh TW mobile game because I say so
what a manchild

No problem, I'm patient. I waited out shogun and I will wait out 3K until TW is interesting again.

I didn't say that.
I said it's or Warring States was the only settings CA could pick up if they wanted to get chinesse market for their continental Easter Asia game

There's a reason Koei's Romance of the three kingdoms is a 30+ years franchise, Dinasty warriors is a 20+ years franchise, and there are other three kingdom games marketed to japan, korea and china.

>UI is already mobile
>battles quality drifting between Rome 2 and Thrones of Soimannia
>i-i-i-it's trust me laowai

When Shogun 2 came out the Japs barely bought it, most of its audience were non-Japanese.

Your point is moot.

Just to let you know they work on both the Warhammer and other TW games simultaneously (both at the same time, for the american readers), one wont be delayed by the others

>marketed to japan, korea
So Pax Chinkdom
How it's supposed to be an argument?
>Dinasty warriors is a 20+ years franchise
The same reason as Street Fighter, or visual novells or Soul Calibur are popular. Fanservice

TWW1 took over a year and a half after it's release to get cracked you poorfag.

If it wasnt you, why the fuck are you answering instead of that user?
If you think there are chinks in this thread, just post the pasta

Japan is a country where most people play on consoles, so obviously TW isn't that popular there. Shogun was aimed at weebs.

Warhammer 2 is a dead game, 2018 called

But the Warhammer games feel like mobile cancer already with how gutted and dumbed down they are

Japan has a very active gaming industry of itself. Japs love manga and anime shit, and they love Japanese games.

China doesn't have a gaming industry. It's more likely to meet Chinese in any game, than Japanese players. So Chinese are more likely to buy a Western game about China, than Japanese are to buy a game about Japan.

Just wait for your allowance.

>two *lf factions
>lizardshits
it was born dead. That's why we need TWW3.

huh?

>If it wasnt you, why the fuck are you answering instead of that user?
Because it were posts yet I never said "Three Chinks is most popular period in the history of Chinks history"

>largest campaign map
>most complexed battles

Why would they ever make a W3? There's like two factions left they haven't added and they're boring garbage.

Yes, I know Empire, Napoleon, Shogun 2, Rome 2, and Attila are fantastic but we were talking about the mobile shovelware Warhammer games.

May 2019........ i am forgotten

Attached: 1530594445989.jpg (1280x720, 176K)

>they're boring garbage
>Daemons
>Ogres
>Chorfs
>boring
Here, just take it (You)

>and they're boring garbage.
Each of them have more interesting roster than the whole 3K
>Empire, Napoleon, Shogun 2, Rome 2,
>fantastic
Once again sloppy job Cheng
>mobile shovelware Warhammer games.
Keep projecting

>ignoring how big is japanese and korean markets are
>ignoring both koeis franchises are translated to english
>dynasty warriors is popular because of fanservice
haha, if you want (you)s that bad go to the eastern genocide general and tell them cao cao is shit.

>>ignoring how big is japanese and korean markets are
They are still part of China.
>>ignoring both koeis franchises are translated to english
And..?
>>dynasty warriors is popular because of fanservice
And semi-interesting gameplay, that's why I've mentioned SF and SC as well.
But go on and tell that fanservice didn't made /egg/

CA shilled the wrong factions for WH2, they should have heavily focused on the High Elves instead of flat out ignoring them.

They shilled the Lizardmen, who barely talk and aren't clear cut protagonists like the Empire.

They're going to shill meme Ogres for the third game and the comedy shtick would kill it before release.

>how big is japanese and korean markets are
The Japanese PC market isn't big at all.

>3 more irrelevant, bottom of the barrel Chaos factions in a game that already has like 7 Chaos factions
>interesting

Attached: noi.gif (500x209, 1.94M)

One is old, one is fat and one a girl. Other than that they all look the same.
And I couldn't remember a name. Li Dong, Chi Chong, Lil Bing, ... Oh, one sounded like panda name (Cau Cau or so).

>Li Dong, Chi Chong, Lil Bing, ... Oh, one sounded like panda name (Cau Cau or so).
Can I have a simple Hot Dog?

>they should have heavily focused on the High Elves
Helfs is the most boring faction in TWW2. And that's the game with Lizardshits in it.
>comedy shtick
What?

>Ogres
>Chaos
Okay, you clearly have no idea what are you talking about.

Because westerners know & care about Japanese culture.
About China all we know is that they shit while standing.

>Because westerners know & care about Japanese culture.
What the fuck is wrong with w*sterners? Both japs and chinks are shit.

How many of the 87 DLC do you plan on buying?

Reminder to sell your excess food for insane dosh per turn to people who are starving

Anime+ Japanasse cinematograph

Shogun 2 is the zoomer Total War, unironically its one of the better games out there

Historycucks hate it because its not Rome 2 (lol) and not Med 3

Disgusting.

I'm not sure I see your point. Shogun 2 is pretty much universally agreed upon to be the best Total War game.

>Shogun 2 is pretty much universally agreed upon to be the best Total War game.
Only amongst newfags who haven't played Rome.

Attila is still more interesting, shame it's been released after Rome 2.
But last DLC sucked

But why? It's one of the most boring.

Age of Charlemagne? It was great. The Last Roman was the one that really sucked.

>It was great.
Too much copypasted for something which was supossed to be "here is while you waiting for Med3".
>The Last Roman was the one that really sucked.
Despite having more interesting mechanics?

>Despite having more interesting mechanics
It was fun, but way too short and easy. Total money overflow. And once you got the 40 settlements to restore the Empire, you can just buy the remaining factions and it's over. Could have been more fun with a little bit more balancing.
Shogun 2 had the same problem with the money overflow after just a few turns, they fixed it with Rome 2 but it found its way back into Last Roman

>But why? It's one of the most boring.
Still much better than 3K. The map is more interesting and Samurai > chinks with pointy sticks

No one bought Attila though, people were actually hyped for Shogun 2. Fall of the Samurai was just icing on the cake.

>The map is more interesting and Samurai > chinks with pointy sticks
The keypoint is unironically a gameplay.
Yes factions are the same, but it's still plays much more enjoyable, dynamic and interesting while 3K battles for some reasons decided to jump right to ToB and Rome2

>Samurai > chinks with pointy sticks
They are exactly the same.

>No one bought Attila
Well yeah, Rome 2 killed all trust

Buying Rome 2 directly at release was one of the worst mistakes ever. No idea what drove them to releasing it like that.

I think they spent all the manpower on the campaign and forgot the battles.

how much did the AI improve? playing Attila atm and it's annoying that the enemy troops always know where artillery will hit them, and if you're playing horde they somehow always know where your armies are hidden.

Someone link me a good translation of the books

lmao

Nobody ever got rich by wasting their money, nigger.

>I think they spent all the manpower
An imprrovements doesn't look very large from such perspective, especially since they already had Attila and Shogun 2.