I accidentally started playing this and fuck its not as bad as I always thought it was

I accidentally started playing this and fuck its not as bad as I always thought it was
The only problem is that it is locked behind the limitations of the trash 3ds
I wish this came out on a console or the switch

Attached: stella-glow-3ds.jpg (600x600, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ua05Z-hNfOc
youtu.be/mSB48dkNrA8?t=358
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

elaborate?

I didn't think it was bad, I just can't really that it's that good either.
Hilda's pretty great though.

The art is 10/10 but it's in 240p.
I hope the artist will draw more for nintnedo
It's like the old rpgs with soul on gba

It has a really slow and tedious start, i had to force myself to not drop it since i found it so uninspiring. The game does get way better as time goes on so in the end it became one of my favorite 3DS' games.

I remember playing the first half hour and thinking; JUST FUCK ALREADY

>generic fanservice-y srpg

no thanks.

think you mixed up your replies but gotcha

This
Handholding and sleeping Next to each other
What are they? 5?
Absolute cringey

Actually no but take what you need

its pretty good for a weeb game imo

Best ending fixes things.

Attached: Stella Glow.png (800x480, 489K)

It's like Luminous Arc, since it's from the same team or something, but even more generic. It's not bad per se, but it doesn't have much going for it.

ikr was this script written by a gurl?

She killed his gf mother
Did he rape her as revenge?

>I wish this came out on the switch

Attached: comment_V883w1zdY5abAUVzrSfXksKoDFSL2Exw.gif (413x243, 51K)

It's Was cute tho
But unrealistic
So might be yes

>Killed
>

Attached: 337.jpg (125x125, 7K)

i thought the sound track was ridiculously good.

Several of the composers are actually great artists, and some were already part of the LA team, so yeah, it's pretty good. But like I said, the game itself is not bad being the music and maybe some of the designs the highest notes of the game, however the gameplay itself is completely forgettable. Games like that are dime a dozen on the DS, PSP and 3DS. Hell, even shitty LA Infinity had some interesting twists to the gameplay, this one is meh overall. And kinda slow, iirc.

nothing in the game really stands out as being original or particularly great. but as a mid budget RPG its elements are really tight. unoriginal but well paced story, a good difficulty curve, just enough side content to make replaying once quite enjoyable. also, it's got a really sick OBJECTIVE: SURVIVE moment

This and 7th dragon code vfd were the best games by far on a platform full of absolute garbage first party shovelware. And of course Nintendo forced the company into bankruptcy.

>art
>10/10
Lmao what? The art is generic as fuck, the game is braindead easy and slow as fuck as well (nice 10 hour turns fuck off) and the story is shit tier
>uhh the bad guys were good all along but they couldn't take 5 seconds to explain
>oh and also the comic relief food guy stickler captain is the big bad XD
it was fucking shit. A disgrace to be called the successor to LA. Dont know why weebs suck it off

youtube.com/watch?v=Ua05Z-hNfOc

Weebs pretend this game is good because the ebin half naked loli. It's a really shit game and the characters are terrible and one dimensional. It somehow managed to be an even bigger fanservice wank off than Awakening. But not nearly as good in gameplay or presentation (and Awakening is a shit FE game too)

>She killed his gf mother

She's not dead, just stuck in a crystal

>I wish this came out on a console or the switch

too bad the company behind it went bankrupt so that ain't happening any time soon

>7th dragon code vfd
Literally the worst 7th dragon game.

I do agree, but that doesn't make it worthwhile in the long run nor justifiable to pick it up and re release it at a later time.

youtu.be/mSB48dkNrA8?t=358

Do you see her pregnant?

Still better than anything else on the 3ds.

What is this
1000000009 times better than a dungeon crawler trash like eterian shit

No, but the implication is that her and protagonist started fucking pretty much right after the final boss since her epilogue is 1 year after the final boss.

trying too hard

>XD
Fuck off

Name one 3 good games
Let's see that shit taste

>weeb fag has no argument
imagine my shock. Kys pedonig

Devil May Cry
Total War
Morrowwind
>inb4 t-those are shit I just asked to be a spiteful faggot
better than your shitty briandead VN with tacked on slow as fuck gameplay. Kill yourself

>gf mother
Ok fuck people learn to use punctuation marks because you had me excited there for a bit

Attached: 1435305683209.jpg (480x480, 18K)

I'm 100% serious.

I didn't even read your shit opinion
Fuck off if you didn't like the game

>DmC
OK classic
>the rest
Yup, shit taste
>I have no argument so uhmmmmn kill yourself
Pathetic shit taste

ITT: >REeeeeee stop talking about the game I didn't like
>kill yourself weebs stop talking and making threads reeeee

maybe it doesn't, but nonetheless I enjoy the neat details that you appreciate most in the first-run
>the character in-battle dialogue changes depending on the tone of the story
>happy and confident in the beginning, terrified and defeated near the mid-end, and resolved near the finale
>the cg that appears everytime you finish a chapter gains more characters over the course of the story
>the game is paced to allow for equal character leveling, making everyone viable all the way to the endgame
>everyone fills a (mostly) unique role which gives each character more personality outside of their story tropes

Be glad it came out at all. The 3DS is cheap to dev for and the company was going under. The fact that the 3DS existed for them to release it on is a miracle. 3DS isn't that bad anyway, the game doesn't have terribly impressive graphics and the simplistic art is conveyed fine.

Attached: 53727881_p0.png (848x1200, 549K)

>automatically assuming the guy thinks the reboot is good

0/10

I really dislike how slow the gameplay is. Couldn't take it and stopped halfway in the game.

Played it recently and I liked, and I'm not really a fan of JRPGs in general. The company got broke tho, so a release on the switch is pretty unlikely
This game is better than awakening and fates, those games are shitty dating sims disguised as an RPG

It's very fast for the 3ds

Ist this from Sega and fatlus?

Also
>good companies die
>shit like Sony and Bethesda gets stronger
Why is this allowed?

This fucking desert map where I have to protect the sand witch I swear to fucking god. I cannot get from where I have to take down the edgelord to protecting the witch from the new enemy spawns of goblin archers and the exploding balls fast enough.
And here I thought it couldn't get worse than Sakuya's map where she runs right into the enemy.

Attached: 1537750207006.png (297x256, 14K)

accidentally? M-masaka

Those are the publishers, the developer is Imageepoch.