SAO Alicization Lycoris Sexual Content Will Reportedly Be Reduced Due To “Current Times”

>SAO Alicization Lycoris Sexual Content Will Reportedly Be Reduced Due To “Current Times”
>VGChartz picked up the news from an interview that game director Satoru Hirayae and producer Yosuke Futami:”Sexual content will likely be reduced. Asked by Dengeki about co-spleeping events – a tradition in the series – the producer said it might be “difficult in the current times” and that players “shouldn’t expect too much about it”.
>They also noted that they censored the way the Administrator is depicted in the show. She’s typically depicted unclothed

Attached: B8C81010-AB36-4515-ADED-E6C29B0B996D.jpg (1920x1080, 236K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4eoutzF8K08
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Clearly expected of clothing admin.

Other parts tho, I hope not

I didn't even know what it was until now.
>PS4
lol of course

How buttmad are jap nerds of sony gaying it all up for them?

Gotta appease the lowest common denominator of low worth people complaining about anime tiddies.

Isn’t this a PS4 game? Shocking.

What's the point of Quinella if she's not naked

To avoid offending some landwhale with a rotting vagoo

>SAO

Who cares. Any game that gets a day 1 localization is guaranteed to be western-pandering shit, and shit like this is to be expected

Please sony just fucking stop

>This series is still alive
>People still show interest in this garbage

Have sex

I only bought Fatal Bullet because it was the spiritual sequel to Freedom Wars.
Glad to know I don't need to bother with further SAO media.

Source? Archive link?

Post pastebin, faggot.

Have sex Nincels.

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (720x1000, 137K)

Bend over, then.

Sao were never really edited.

Nude admin is something they can't jus pass off

what is the deal with quinella?

She is perfection

Attached: 1552174788363.webm (1920x1080, 1.37M)

LISTEH YOU FUCKING SHITCUNT I HOPE YOU DIE IN A FIRE YOU STUPID NIGGER-LOVING ASSFUCK BITCHMONGERER ASSw09e8rw43iufnvrei94u7

Villain waifu who rapes secondary protagonist.

Attached: rape.webm (1920x1080, 2.87M)

EHYS THUS EXISTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1558524007901.jpg (1280x2120, 181K)

Americunts ruining everything for everyone once again.

>In the TV show the character called Administrator is an entirely naked woman, but we've already seen in the trailer that she will wear clothes. Futami says that he is aware that people will be surprised by this, but the decision was made in order to avoid a CERO D rating in Japan (recommended for 17 year olds and up). He points out that BandaiNamco wouldn't accept an SAO game rated D, which makes sense since every game in the series so far has been rated CERO C or less. Finally, he promised further information for August, so we'll likely see more of the game at Gamescom.

Attached: game Quinella.jpg (1488x2048, 410K)

>PS4

What a surprise.

>playing this shit to begin with

Attached: confusedllenn.png (1920x1080, 1.16M)

>B-bit American.

So is this CERO's shenanigans or Sony's cuckery? I know the game is coming out on a Snoy console but CERO can be pretty dildos at times too.

The sleeping with other girls was clearly Sony as they mentioned 'difficult in current times' as the reason as opposed to CERO like with the Admin wearing clothes.

Both. They removed sleeping together and romances because of the political climate. They also said that it would not make sense in story, since it's darker and edgier and everything. They clothed Quinella because of ratings. Odd thing is, is that Quinella is very much naked and beddable (if you're the blonde guy) in the MOBA games.

Also, they're using a Souls/Sekiro combat system rather than the older one because BandaiNamco and all.

Attached: strip.webm (1280x720, 615K)

That’s a pretty shit situation. CERO on one side and Sony on the other.

I wonder if things will cool down after the Summer Olympics

Except the SAO games came from Sony consoles.

This. SAO games are even more sexual when published outside the umbrella of Sony.

Attached: MD Bed Talk 4.png (1500x1500, 562K)

Mostly SONY. CERO only affects Japan with makes SONY go apeshit due to cultural standards letting things - which would make the SJW mad - slide there.

>co-spleeping events – a tradition in the series – the producer said it might be “difficult in the current times” and that players “shouldn’t expect too much about it”
WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POINT OF THE GAME THEN
HOLLOW FRAGMENT WAS THE ONLY ONE WITH GOOD GAMEPLAY

>have to wait 2 more years to see if Japan will remain cucked or not

Attached: 1433652075099.jpg (504x470, 98K)

Quinella makes my pp feel funny.

>Asked by Dengeki about co-spleeping events – a tradition in the series – the producer said it might be “difficult in the current times” and that players “shouldn’t expect too much about it”.
And yet there's an underage sex scene in Life is Strange 2.

I hate Sony so fucking much.

Good, get fuck incel weebs

go have sex, faggot

Blame Snoy and their hypocrisy. Quinella wearing clothes was expected but BN decided to bend over to Snoy's policies since it may as well be exclusive in Japan. Even PC's fucked from this since it's during production.

Ever heard of double standars? It's okay when Japan doesn't do it

>tfw no crazy beautiful lady who will kidnap me, lock me up in her apartment, and spend all day using me as her bed warmer

Attached: Drama.jpg (970x8192, 933K)

Well it's not that odd, it's just that it'd be rated as CERO D and Bamco isn't having that for SAO.

just kill yourself and reincarnate as a cat lmao

>buying a CaliSOYnia CensorStation 4
wew

How the fuck are they going to handle her sex scene then?

Attached: come into me Eugeo.jpg (1920x1080, 216K)

>mobile game

I was wondering why it looked so cheap

>Sony bullshit again
And they seriously expect anyone to buy their new upcoming shit console

Attached: Seriously.png (1093x645, 782K)

>SAO
I’m normally against censorship, but weebs need to pick a better hill to die on. You have plenty of other garbage shows and games to jack off to than some shitty .hack knockoff.

I agree that I’m not interested in an SAO game either, however the fact that character that looks like that isn’t allowed on Sony platforms is honestly pathetic and embarrassing.

It's not going to be in at all. Or they'll be really subtle about what happens there.

Hey now, the first game was a solid as fuck real-time RPG.

It'll be impossible for the game to capture how alluring Quinella was.

Attached: Wakeup.webm (1280x720, 2.55M)

Same way Fate/Stay Night dealed with the H-scenes when ported to other consoles

Attached: 1555453423634.jpg (680x383, 63K)

I say that about any and all video games.

I wouldn't play this game anyways unless it allows for character creation and your created character ISN'T Kirito or the other guy whose name I forgot just that quick.

Landwhales already really, really hate Quinella though.

Attached: 27018-admin-alicization-desktop.jpg (2956x2956, 991K)

I think most of these games have you play as an OC character.

This image is too explicit for Snoy.

Attached: 0f7b7b9eb8426d85003407f722cc2581.png (1920x1080, 1.51M)

Fatal Bullet is the only one that lets you play as your own OC, the other games is just Kirito but you can make him look different.

Hollow Fragment and Hollow Realization have you play as TOTALLY NOT KIRITO but people stll treat you like Kirito, which sucks because Fragment is a great game.

Fatal Bullet makes the custom character and Kirito separate characters.

This may actually be the breaking point.
SAO is the Call of Duty of Japan. You don't fuck with SAO any more than you fuck with Dragon Ball Z.
You can bitch and moan about this only being weebs, but they just picked on the ultimate boring Otaku trash that has a rabid following of waifufags. This is long past 'weebshit' and is now 'The actual hive of Otakus who have been known to kill people before over their virtual women." You better believe some of those SAOfags are Sony shareholders, and probably pretty powerful politicians as well.

Sony fucked with the wrong community if they weren't expecting an autistic blowback. This will make headlines in Japan and people will start to question why Sony went to California. That's at best.

To save us from the Sony Deathspiral by wearing a dress. Truly, she was best girl.

Attached: 1449296628106.jpg (450x331, 60K)

Attached: americans.jpg (500x110, 27K)

>Bandai doesn't want a CERO D rating

If your series appears on toonami, it's bound to be overrun by underage fags

>SAO

Yawn, take this shit to Yea Forums

>The actual hive of Otakus who have been known to kill people before over their virtual women

All they ever do is send death threads whenever something they don't like happens. Still spooks people though, Hideo Baba hid from the public eye for months because of the Alisha/Rose thing from Tales of Zestiria.

No u

They know their sad fanbase too well...

The fuck? theres another SAO anime?

>Fatal Bullet makes the custom character and Kirito separate characters.

and yet Kirito hijacks everything

Meanwhile Nincels on Yea ForumstendoGaf are obsessing over drawings Sony chads are out in the real world winning and having sex with real girls.

Attached: sony won.jpg (161x198, 8K)

Doesn't censoring Quinella's sexuality neuter a lot of her character?

Attached: boob hug.webm (1920x1080, 1.73M)

you first

Also, they've failed to capture how much she loves sword duels. She always looks pissed in the game.

Attached: Duel.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

Who cares about your weebshit character? Xim's mutilated frankensnatch tells xus that it's problematic and thus must be removed from public consumption.
It's kind of like when xhey are called out, they clutch at pearls such as how much money being a Japanese company made them up until this point because their loyalty is to a brand, not to the quality of the products they get. Like

>"we got call of duty and fifa, look at our sales"
Ok?

Have sex.

Attached: CaRvWxFUkAArP_Z.jpg (462x564, 46K)

Censorstation 4

make me faggot lmaooo

>Sony is the preferred platform for 3rd worlders

Yeah

>SHUT UP HAVE SEX
>But don't use a Sony console to do it, we're all virgins who treat our customers like five year olds.
>We would burst into flames if we saw a tit!

Why is it so important for you anime nerds to see naked anime boobs anyway? Can't you just go to an adult site to see that? Why do you want it forced into video games?

Idk if i read it here but i remember reading a va getting stabbed by an otaku stalker or something

>we got the call of duty of us,eu,and japan
Based

Attached: FABE5C98-8391-4601-A67E-2A8CB44203C8.png (713x959, 353K)

>SAO
And nothing of value was lost

Attached: 1349582649163.jpg (240x277, 30K)

Why is it so important for you virtue signalling virgins to ban naked anime boobs anyway? Can't you just enjoy your own propaganda shows and leave others alone? Why must you force your narrow minded politics onto everyone?

Because it's literally a plot point

God I'd wife Alice so hard

Ok, but post trap Kirito

It's an important part of her characterization. Also,
>it make my peepee hard

Attached: leg_cross.webm (1920x1080, 364K)

Me too.

Attached: Alice.png (1500x1500, 614K)

Fastest way to trigger a weeb. Show a real girl.

Attached: e6104e037c2f7f309d62307ac7828731.jpg (236x458, 23K)

Don't make Eugeo a cuck

Are you trying to make me watch SAO? Because it's not gonna work.

Attached: sweating_senran.jpg (600x705, 70K)

>sonny is too much of a sexphobe to publish this in the current year

Attached: 5e51a0bb49f8c3a12aaee77af51663e139357fef2db09ada98cd03aa46e6a535.jpg (2048x1152, 355K)

Attached: HandSex.webm (1920x1080, 326K)

youtube.com/watch?v=4eoutzF8K08
>implying that doesn't look at least ok.

Why is so important for (((you))) to deprive me of things I enjoy?

Where are you getting these shitty images? Are you googling "hot babe" or something?

>handholding

she's truly a bad guy huh

>t. SJW cuck who does everything his fat landwhale wife says.

You better believe it.

Attached: Quinella Collage.jpg (3000x3000, 3.08M)

Any examples?

The moment I saw Quinella fully clothed in the trailers it was obvious the game would be censored compared to even the anime, but then I had no interest the moment I realized it was another Kirito-focused game that was tossing out all the game continuity from prior titles for being a straight adaptation. Fuck that garbage, the game might do Alicization better than the anime for all I know but you don't just toss out years of built-up stuff for the sake of the newest, hottest thing.

Not that the SAO games were ever "great" to begin with, but they had potential, potential Bandai Namco has yet again flushed down the toilet.

Read her entry on TVTropes, or look at Reddit. They despise her and rate her as the most morally reprehensible person in SAO because she slept popped Eugeo's cherry.

Attached: My World.webm (1920x1080, 2.76M)

I don’t know, they’ve wreaked a lot of havoc with idols having secret boyfriends and such (smashing up merchandise, disorderly conduct). I’ve heard of one looney burning down someone’s house/apartment because they drew an NTR doujin with Rem.

Ben Dover, I'm going in raw.

And I thought otaku were the only ones who go apeshit at that stuff.

>the Call of Duty of Japan
i've seen this retarded fucking board say this about neptunia, final fantasy, dragon quest, sen no kiseki, and about a dozen other series

>the Stacey Quinella vs the Virgin Eugeo

Attached: 3d3930e98f8acf256c3f625b237da585.jpg (1600x1600, 940K)

>trying to keep the rating down in a series where people fucking die brutal and the antagonist just fucking murdered things for fun

Attached: 1558435702309.jpg (992x869, 81K)

Looks like a beaver with droopy tits

Will there be blood? Alicization is kinda gory. People get limbs cut off, bisected, beheaded, impaled, etc.

Attached: [Erai-raws] Sword Art Online - Alicization - 24 END [1080p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv_snapshot_08.18_[2 (1920x1080, 193K)

Attached: [Disarmed].webm (1920x1080, 1.21M)

I don't give a shit
SAO is trash

you're over-reacting

go have sex

Who is this purple haired slut supposed to be?

wouldn't buy it anyway because
>SAO
but they better not censor the Xbone and PC versions over this just because of Sony's needs. It shows that developers are going to get lazy and just censor all versions instead of just specifically PS4.

Attached: snkbox.jpg (720x333, 152K)

Violence is fine so long as people aren't beheaded or fingers aren't mutilated on-screen. REmake 2 removed all the excess gore in the Jap version but it's still fine to shoot zombies in the face blood and all, and actual dismemberment in anything but cutscenes for an SAO game is asking too much.

Those landwhales must be vanquished!

Attached: 1552173889427.jpg (1920x1080, 304K)

redpilled me is this character even part of the main characters and is shown like a minimum of 30% of screentime? If so I might watch it cause i like crazy clingy girls.

Attached: 1558435680837.jpg (823x1024, 179K)

She's the current villain.

She's the main villain. She's popular enough to get advertised along with the heroes though.

Attached: Characters.jpg (4000x4000, 3.03M)

But she’s wearing clothes

She's only crazy and clingy in the gameverse. In the source material, she's a straight up sociopath after she accidentally deleted her ability to feel compassion.

Attached: 022.jpg (1920x1080, 332K)

when will LLENN get her own game?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sword Art Online Alternative - Gun Gale Online - 05 [720p].mkv_snapshot_01.17_[2018.0 (1280x720, 93K)

I don't think GGO was all that popular, unfortunately

Attached: 1555803784039.jpg (720x720, 219K)

SAO ALternative GGO was my least favorite season of sao imo

but it was the only good one

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sword Art Online Alternative - Gun Gale Online - 05 [720p].mkv_snapshot_18.51_[2018.0 (1280x720, 101K)

Best you're getting is Fatal Bullet, and I resent that fact as I just can't bear to endorse it despite all the time I put into it.

literally the only good sao

>spends 10 minutes explaining what flanking is

Shes only prominent in the last 4-5 episodes of it.

From episode 16 onward she's very prominent.

Is that punished Saber?

>SAO is the Call of Duty of Japan.
Man the dumbass shit people say on this board

Attached: 1544363013759.jpg (843x958, 246K)

>Nude admin is something they can't jus pass off
Why not?

More like punished darkness.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

I disagree. I watch SAO because of how cool Kirito is. Without Kirito there really isn't much fun to be had. I did still enjoy SAO Alternative but yeah. Not my favourite.

And nothing of value was lost

>kirito
>cool

you need to be 18 years here to post.

Quinella has the better body, but she's a bitch. Alice would be far better as a wife.

>SAO is the Call of Duty of Japan
Nah.

Attached: 1543199364908.png (1004x940, 158K)

I should say gets actual screen time.

holy shit why is slime that popular

If Bandai is aiming for a CERO C/ESRB T, then no

It's really good for an isekai.

Herbivorous male with godlike powers yet no personality spreads the glory of jap cuisine and architecture to the entire world while the rest of the cast is only there to either suck his dick or oppose him with cartoonishly villainous actions. I guess it's like their crack.

Cringe. Why even bother anymore?

Attached: Quinellafags.webm (640x360, 2.89M)

>her death has sudden movie-quality animation
what the fuck

It looks fucking terrible

i didn't say that movie-quality necessarily meant good, it's a fucking mess of shit, but that still is higher animation frames and effort than pretty much the entire rest of the season

>Unironically watching, playing, or even caring about SAO

Kill yourself

Except for the scenes where she slept with Eugeo. Those were movie quality too.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sword Art Online - Alicization - 19 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_16.55_[2019.02.23_15.40.05]. (1920x1080, 170K)

I'm pirating the new SAO game that came out today on Switch, apparently its a remaster or something.

What am I in for lads?

Alright, who takes anal the best outta them though

Man, you can shit on SAO all you want but their animations are quite stellar.

Attached: 1558030274886.jpg (1080x872, 382K)

A better MMO sim JRPG than .hack in terms of design and mechanics, to the point that every "PC" running around can be interacted with and even partied up with as they run around doing their own quests and grinding on the fields, but the story isn't anything to write home about. It's also painfully easy, at least until you beat the main story and get to the deluxe content that really amps things up. Don't go in with high expectations and you might have some fun.

Why is she naked in the anime? Women are sexier when they're wearing clothes.

hardly

I love that part

Attached: 1550938962420.jpg (1440x810, 159K)

She does not care if inferior beings witness her perfection

Attached: 1552749188669.jpg (1440x810, 115K)

>accidentally deleted her ability to feel compassion.
How does that happen if she's an administrator! ? Talk about a faulty being.

It's 15 FPS, dude. Even the old move Matrix has it better.

That was something i like in the other games, shame it is gone, what are the odds they will just port it to switch? like that Omega game is doing.

Attached: 1407616403715.jpg (960x544, 87K)

She realizes she's in a simulation (which she's trying to escape). Why should she feel shame over something "fake" like her body?

Attached: Quin.webm (1920x1080, 2.25M)

Did she have a sudden change of heart before death?

to be fair, in the series there's a grand total of one major female character that sticks with kirito, and it takes half of the arc simply getting to her and getting her on his side

Her clothes got destroyed in the fight, and what said.

Is Seven Deadly Sins THAT popular? Woah.

I have never looked into that, is it any good?

Attached: [Nonon] Cross Ange - 04 [BD 720p AAC].mkv_snapshot_05.54_[2018.01.23_18.26.16].jpg (1280x720, 555K)

It's fun. Lots of fanservice. Like Shingeki, but less serious.

fix california or its going to get worse

>Women are sexier when they're wearing clothes.

Attached: armin-ds9-publicty-quark.jpg (640x479, 65K)

siegmund freud was really pn point when he said that death and sex are closely related

>meanwhile, in the moba

Attached: MD Bed Talk.png (3000x3000, 2.3M)

definitely
even has super rapey imagery, like she's being violated by that "fire goblin?" as she's dying

>what was that about not sexualizing the Administrator?

Attached: pkwamBQ.png (1500x1500, 270K)

>Leefa
My dick exploded.

Ferengi women aren't sexy to the rest of us, Quark. His point is that lingerie often makes a woman sexier by adding intrigue and just a bit of teasing while accenting their curves/erogenous zones.

Also if we're talking hentai, detailed, clothed cameltoe is usually better looking than censored pussy.

>does not include games

Glad they censored this dumb anime shit

Why?

Attached: cYcXz4c.jpg (2869x3700, 1.26M)

Attached: 25c4ff0e26ab9508ebb3d3758f57beb8.jpg (724x1024, 133K)

Doesn't matter what the topic is. Censorship is wrong

I like how Quinella ended up being the girl of that season instead of the intended Alice.

Attached: 23_Administrator.mkv_snapshot_02.35_[2019.03.23_17.34.50]_stitch2.jpg (1721x1431, 1.91M)

Cause it stupid

It's pretty nice

Attached: bc1c2c85b22ff4cd8699afa9f9fa7c39.jpg (2000x2900, 2.47M)

Attached: 4chan's board name origins.png (652x480, 52K)

Her voice, design, bloodlust, and smug were just perfection.

Attached: 23_Administrator.mkv_snapshot_00.03_[2019.03.23_17.27.05]_stitch.jpg (1897x1569, 2.22M)

huh, I never really thought about the letters before

Agreed.

Attached: 51910ff21b3f53d2a2c04e1ad9371271.jpg (1464x2048, 564K)

S N O Y E D

you wouldnt have sex with administrator

A pretty fun MMO simulator with a metric ton of grinding that gets worse the moment any character opens their mouth. I don't like SAO much really but I like the game itself. If you don't have much history with the series it might be kind of confusing and nigh unbearable listening to the character interactions.

Attached: leglock.jpg (389x387, 76K)

Really?

Attached: 1550974112829.jpg (1920x1080, 199K)

Uh-huh

Attached: d455bf49fc4b273d00fd785526e45e23.jpg (800x800, 94K)

That's a pretty bad stitch of her.

Attached: JuUx45h.jpg (3419x2751, 1.04M)

Someone said this was going to have Sekiro/Souls style combat, right?

Attached: 74238715_p0.jpg (2048x1080, 959K)

Stop wasting god tier character designs on this piece of shit series. Please just start fresh without being held back by the low quality of the original works.

How is SAO vidya related again? Apart of the "plot happens inside a videogame world" shtick obviously

This thread is about an SAO video game

Attached: 1551907932630.jpg (1280x720, 152K)

There's a vidya based on it.

Attached: Sword-Art-Online-Alicization-Lycoris_20190401_03.jpg (1920x1080, 203K)

>SAO

Attached: disgust.png (872x632, 197K)

Its wrong. Keisatsu means police. Buuki means weapon/s.

Then why IS it called /k/? As far as I know weapons isn't spelled "weapkons".

>being surprised this would happen to SAO

Attached: 1548096535531.png (925x844, 413K)

/k/ommando might be more than a joke
Maybe there's a jap military ranking that starts with a K? or some japanese weapon?
Oh shit it's Katana

men should be treated as toys instead

Based and femdom pilled

>/k/ means katana

If this is true, it's a level of irony I didn't think possible.

Attached: worried laughter.jpg (520x678, 69K)

So is there a reason why japs just don't go and make their games on different platforms just so they can tell Sony to fuck off?

Attached: 1556448104900.png (215x289, 47K)

Doesn't sound so bad if it means we get more well written characters. Do weebs actually want one dimensional walking tropes with not a single original trait?

Gee, I totally didn't see this coming.

But the games are pretty good for the most part.

The Tokyo Olympics are the beginning of the end.
You think things will go back to normal, but they won't. Next Summer is when the invasion and subversion kicks into overdrive.

I'm not opposed to the idea of him writing better characters since SAO was notoriously hated for being mediocre, but knowing how mainstream and causal anime fans are in the west they'd probably suggest even worse ideas that go into the other extreme.

sony has a massive playerbase, they want the mist sales possible.

Also a naginata is a spear. Norimono means vehicle but even that’s a stretch.

How many fetishes does this character check off?

Attached: nQsBzXs.jpg (2868x1913, 737K)

>This may actually be the breaking point.
It never is. Nobody is going to fight back and they know it. The long march through the institutions is complete.

platform demographics

Japan is only really slowly picking up pc but only enthusiast

most are both mobile/switch(mostly for splatoon)/ps4

We should've prepared for this

What about xbox?

>SAO
>well written anything
He's just saying it to make himself look better.

Attached: x100 bombs.png (700x700, 221K)

>weebs
I mean it goes both ways these days

westerners pander to a set of people who dont even want to consume the media

Is it worth it to watch this show just for this hottie?

I highly doubt that the Olympics have anything to do with this particular issue.

If it was the Olympics, games would be censored regardless of platform.

A number of reasons.

1. As and said, the install base is bigger so suits are willing to take a hit in sales if there is still a profit to be made. Yes, Switch is outselling the PS4 these days, but PS4 has been out for longer thus having a bigger install base.

2. A lot of these games were in-development
in the release window as this happened. It's not like these companies can just tell Sony to fuck off instantenously. Plus there's the possibility of contracts involved.

Attached: D0TOOfvV4AMUzjk.jpg (1024x768, 111K)

He actually does hold all the attempted rape as a bit of an old shame, given he wrote the web novels back in the 00's and got inspired by so many LNs that used rape as a plot device. Look at more recent stuff like SAO Progressive, which is basically a more in-depth reimagining of the original story, and Asuna is basically the same character role but less angry wife and more, well, proactive in doing things and improving herself. The main thing Kawahara has to improve upon is not just introducing girls of the week and then having them be passive and inconsequential to anything other than a fight or Kirito's pseudo-harem.

>japanese people have superior ta-

Xbox was stillborn right from the beginning in Japan

no

why are they fucking?

So basically he's marginally better?
I guess that's something.

Because they're both hot virgins. Also, she's a villain. Villains don't give a shit about propriety.

Attached: [showdown].webm (1920x1080, 1.33M)

She doesn't get much screentime, and she also makes her debut pretty late into the series, so probably not. It might be worth it if you think you may like other girls in the series though.

Attached: 1548452724981.png (2048x1152, 2.33M)

Will the game give her those crazy rape faces she had in the anime? She was very expressive.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sword Art Online - Alicization - 23 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_18.00_[2019.03.23_13.41.50]. (1920x1080, 140K)

you didnt explain anything retard.

basically. I doubt he'll ever rise above the brand whoring fanservice and factors of the cast, they're basically the selling point of SAO at this point, but reki's not as godawful as he used to be.

then again the anime is a pretty-looking dumpster fire, most of the series' real popularity is still in Japan over the LNs and extra materials with the anime just being yet another truncated LN advertisement

yet you spammed his whole thread making ppl think this anime is about this naked bitch

Doubtful

Attached: 1553391056246.png (428x432, 186K)

she basically lied and broke his mind with manipulations to make it seem like the girl he loved and his best friend were conspiring against him, and then drew him in to "synthesize him", which is basically mind control and memory blockage. the seduction was added along it to give him some means of giving in easier given his emotional break.

>stated in story by Kirito and Eugeo to be so beautiful that it made all the other girls look plain in comparison
>is main villain
>gets stabbed through stomach by Kirito and dies by end

What did they mean by that?

Attached: thinking.webm (1920x1080, 652K)

look like shit animation low quality

There are multiple Quinella posters user

Attached: 1554187879890.jpg (1920x1080, 179K)

That's too bad.

Attached: [Angry].webm (1920x1080, 749K)

Why aren't liberals complaining about this? I thought they hated censorship and were on our side!

Attached: fairweather friends.png (576x2504, 640K)

No, I explained everything.

Attached: HeadPat4.webm (1920x1080, 857K)

Clearly she couldn't be allowed to exist anymore.

Attached: Quinellansfw.png (1944x1296, 3.76M)

she was better at prime age

Attached: lolinella.webm (1280x720, 1.41M)

What were you expecting?

Attached: 1552197491899.gif (540x456, 2.01M)

When exactly isn't a girl better as a loli though?

Attached: bones.jpg (370x229, 43K)

NO YOU DIDNT
this guy did tho

A sign of good faith, I guess.

More importantly why are you faggots still watching and supporting SAO?

Attached: 1535132083504.png (389x386, 312K)

so is her hair stuck to her nipples because she's a computer simulation and that's how her model was made?

Man I don't care about this game but fuck America for all this bullshit

nah ts just gooks scared of showing any nipple

Could be

Attached: 1550935471279.png (2018x1120, 1.93M)

>blond hair
>blue eyes
>hair intakes
You motherfuckers, now I have to watch this.

can we start a petition to get the character designer to work on something less terrible

Okay.

Does Asuna still wear tight clothing? Thats all that matters.

You really like her that much?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sword Art Online - Alicization - 21 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_19.42_[2019.03.09_17.32.16]. (1920x1080, 170K)

Attached: sword_art_online_7.jpg (992x1403, 551K)

They're probably making fuckloads of money tho

>dsgstng.com

Attached: 1558673580695.gif (500x455, 496K)

Not just her, there's a lot of cute girls trapped in this series.

I don't care about Quinjet or whatever but if they reduce the sleep-together events it's fucking shit on shit on shit. Those are some of the cutest parts of the fucking game series.

Attached: 20180225053138_1.jpg (1920x1080, 289K)

its funny yet expected how possessive shes become that its actually made her into a real character

Thats the spice...

Better than nothing I suppose.

Yes.

Attached: 26580867_p0.jpg (849x1200, 227K)

Hot as Hell, man.

snoi keeps being a joke
more news at 11

Attached: 1454028713017.jpg (4000x1840, 1.38M)

True

Attached: 1545966537186.png (1920x995, 1.88M)

This was easily the best season since the first one. I'm not saying SAO is back or anything, but this season is forgivable. The REAL question is Log Horizon Season 3 when?

This is why we must support Bandit Scamco decision to release games in SEA region instead. It need to become big market so others will follow, and soon no one care about those californian fags anymore.

Her and...some girl from one of the movies. I forget the name.

So rare to see female NTR.

Attached: 17eafda0aa8615801e8341c3048df41e.jpg (1448x2048, 293K)

How can something be "back" if it wasn't good in the first place?

The first half of season one, when they were actually trapped in an MMO, was dope. I've never heard anyone bad mouth that arc. The rest...

I see.

Attached: 42149340_p0.jpg (1400x2000, 1.08M)

because bunbun is too good at what he does

Attached: MHXX4.png (512x724, 268K)

Yeah, a damn shame.

Attached: 1551648122796.jpg (1920x1080, 292K)

Oh, so it was just bait.

Removing the sexiness from games is making me want to have sex LESS, not more.

Imagine being such a loser you have to be reminded to have sex or you'll forget

Attached: 1558240699577.jpg (500x499, 44K)

Ah yes, her:

Lovely.

One more.

Attached: 991e8b0da024b7f398c3e5b6c76d65df.png (2131x3036, 3.95M)

I want her feet in my mouth.

No kidding, if anyone needs to have sex, it's these virtue signaling SJWs that feel threatned by anime tittles.

Preferably not with kids.

>hollow fragment
>solid
Oh COME THE FUCK ON. Like really, how deluded do you have to be to believe original sao game, even remaked remake, let alone original, is not pure shit. Unless you're braindead saofag like I am there's literally nothing good about this piece of shovelware.

Attached: 20180520204714_1.jpg (1920x1080, 440K)

Preferably with kids so we have an actual reason to throw them in prison.

I thought HF was pretty solid. The only annoying thing about it is your partner being a liability

For an anime game it can be consider at least solid at best. Better then a lot of others.

Attached: 834ead35734d48bb88d8a23c09cc11b2.jpg (1500x1500, 1.08M)

Why will they never give us a Quinella bed scene? She's the canonical most attractive female in the whole series.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sword Art Online - Alicization - 21 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_12.00_[2019.03.09_16.14.38]. (1920x1080, 190K)

Thank you!

>most attractive female in the whole series
You wish, old hag.

No problem.

She's stated, in text, to be far more attractive than Asuna and Alice, who were up to that point, "most attractive." Besides that, "biologically", she's the same age as Kirito and Eugeo.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sword Art Online - Alicization - 19 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_17.19_[2019.02.23_14.56.56]. (1920x1080, 182K)

That image...
>they want to be able to see sexy women, but they don't want underaged children being exposed to buttfucking on public television! What hypocrites!
Liberalism is brain damage.

Damit I usually never give a fuck but as a villain fucker I am actually triggered now. Quinella is my favorite character of the series.
Why the FUCK is pure nakedness even still a problematic thing for God's sake? For the millionth time, children don't mutate if they see this and even if, fuck children, they should be generally ignored when creating stuff, if they are scared or turn to sluts by seeing some 2D boobs once it's they own fault for watching/playing said stuff and kids can go to hell anyway, I want my normal naked characters. Fuck ratings, age limitations are retarded. Every normal person has watched porn out ofcuriosity as well as horror movies and watership down before the age of 10 anyway.

Isn't she just an AI and all of alicization is just a computer simulation?

I know. She's still ugly old hag, Kawahara didn't convinced me, and her anime version wasn't even that good.

Sorry I am only into 2D anime and turians. Maybe with some VR headset that lets me see her as one of those.

Attached: 61720795_p0.jpg (1000x873, 569K)

SAO is my favourite anime franchise. I have seen 180 days worth of anime. I don't understand the hate.

>ywn be her mind broken fuck toy slave servant
feels pretty bad man

Attached: 1552154890599.png (1280x720, 596K)

Asuna

Attached: 1505278701189.webm (1280x720, 1.26M)

>implying there is a real difference anymore

Attached: asunai.jpg (1920x1080, 214K)

Will she get an alt-end in the games? Never played them so far despite having them on my to-play list. Will it be possible to romance her like the others?

Exactly. So if people don't go to these sites it means they are either not into 3DPD to begin with or want others stuff besides that. Which is why they want such games. Which is why censoring them makes them angry.

>current times
Yet real life is more sexualized than ever and literally everyone watches porn

Attached: 1530569682149.png (480x800, 309K)

This is in SAO? holy shit

It really says something when the villain is a more popular pairing with the deuteragonist than the actual heroine.

Attached: Quinella.jpg (579x872, 207K)

The blueray of the movie is uncensored so yes

Yes

Attached: 7811475552b965e93c54d4ab91253927.jpg (1424x2048, 393K)

Only time I can think of it happening, in fact.

Attached: kissing.jpg (499x593, 97K)

literally they copied the souls of newborn children as data and had them grow up and create their own society. the main heroes treat them as living beings, as does the series' logic, but their creators treat them as disposable so that real people don't have to die. all the RPG set dressing for what was intended to be a literal murder sim was just an excuse for kirito and the story's convenience

Damn I am so much into these whiteish haired, lonely, sovereign, lawful-evil villains I could fap endlessly to this shit and never get tired of this stereotype.
Not even the gender and species matters in this case.

Attached: 3626262.jpg (1200x1103, 123K)

And to think, some people prefer the sister.

WHITEOID MEN

LOSE AGAIN

I also like said sister

Attached: __asuna_and_titania_sword_art_online_drawn_by_chu_huaha1320__b9cf798379a5125d1f462c01edb0a2f4.jpg (2000x3200, 786K)

Attached: tCNyNr5.jpg (2866x2635, 915K)

this is glorious

Thanks

Does Fatal Bullet want to give me a kid like God Eater 3 did? Damn Abe, you're persistent.

Attached: 1558223432848.jpg (1920x1080, 931K)

>Can't you just go to an adult site to see that?
I've seen someone who never had a sense of taste describe how a tomato tasted with more understanding of the subject than what you have.

It's a real treat when you do find some good one's

just a retard

>Detective Conan
END IT ALREADY

Get your shit together mods how is this not a ban? The bias is beyond pathetic with what gets left up.

Don't be gay.

Faggot.

Kuroyukihime in her fairy outfit is the best thing to come out of this author.

They'll fuck this scene up in the games.

Attached: TeU1scC.jpg (2866x2246, 757K)

Her dad is much sexier.

Attached: 1467527888216.jpg (1280x1214, 256K)

>Current times.
>White women screaming and being spoiled fucking brats.
>Current times.
THEY WEREN'T GOING TO BUY IT ANYWAY THEY WEREN'T GOING TO BUY IT ANYWAY
THEY WEREN'T GOING TO BUY IT ANYWAY
THEY WEREN'T GOING TO BUY IT ANYWAY

Attached: 1382281026811.jpg (523x720, 268K)

Incel be gone.

Quinella is so beautiful

Quinella is the only one who wears tight clothing.

Attached: p1.jpg (1463x2048, 1.23M)

It hit before the big Battle Royale break out

I miss ggo threads.

Attached: quality discussion.jpg (269x493, 45K)

post more Alice

Attached: 1552145418367.jpg (1920x1080, 164K)

this is one case where the porn is less sexy than the original

Alicization has some nice world building and characters compared to previous haremette stories. Mother Rosario was pretty decent too since it loses focus on Kirito.

Attached: C_tw5d6VwAAELr3.jpg orig.jpg (750x1334, 130K)

It hit only last year when BR was hitting its main swing. the thing is that japanese audiences aren't as enthusiastic for firearms and that sort of stuff as we are; western audiences received it very well and even considered it leagues above normal SAO content in comparison

Attached: 1549123519168.png (1929x1500, 1.3M)

So this is going to be separated from the previous games, right?

Attached: gabriel.png (1493x994, 1.28M)

Attached: 58838365_p0.png (873x1214, 1.18M)

Why the fuck are so offended? Damn you beta fuck

Alicization Lycoris is a straight JRPG adaptation of the canon arc with none of the previous baggage, yes. Unless they pull a surprise on us. Granted the game continuity's fetish for bringing in characters out of appeal regardless of continuity made Alice and Eugeo an absolute fucking mess to make sense of how or when they met Kirito, but it seems they tossed all the continuity out - unless Lycoris is some sort of rearrangement of -when- Kirito ended up in Underworld in the game continuity.

Attached: 41467685.jpg (2000x1474, 2.18M)

Why did it take three seasons of SAO to have a villain like this?

It's disgusting and doesn't belong here.

Yeah, especially since they were already Integrity Knights. Would have made it difficult to plot around the whole "save Alice" shit.

Attached: knights_of_integration_banner_mobile_wallpaper.jpg (1360x2418, 682K)

She still follows the same "sociopathic rapist" archetype of previous SAO villains, he just added tits this time.

Dont worry posting porn gives you a warning at best, the system truly works in this hole of a board.

to be fair she's a sociopath but less of an inherent rapist besides the synthesis scene, it's chudelkin or whatever that is the real stereotypical LN/SAO villain. and the cause of her demise ironically

Please god just make it stop. Just let me be a pervert weeb in peace. What the fuck does "difficult in the current times" mean? Who is being hurt by anime titties? Fuck these people. Seriously. Fuck them

Attached: 1545665248972.jpg (848x480, 107K)

He should do more female rapists.

>tits are disgusting

the soi is strong

Attached: 18.17.42.62.png (646x669, 338K)

She's the first real competent villain in the series. All the other villains were pathetic assholes.

Attached: D3JJ8NhUYAIQ0IZ.jpg (2048x1681, 803K)

Japs are just moving to the Switch. It was already starting to greatly outsell the PS4 over there anyway due to the popularity of handhelds over there and the decline of home consoles.

Knight Eugeo was a fucking joke, how dare they advertise it. It lasted maybe fucking 10 minutes of one episode

What's disgusting about it?

>All the other villains were pathetic assholes.
I know what I would do to her asshole

>SAO is the CoD of Japan.
Disagree but this is still a perfect example of the slippery slope in action.
>First it starts with the really obscure weeb stuff.
>Then it makes its way to mainstream weeb
>(YOU ARE HERE)
>then non weeb starts getting impacted
>then everything

>died getting raped by a midget clown
yea real nice villain
still would do unspeakable things to her with my dick though

Attached: 1545213786294.webm (1920x1080, 1.02M)

Can't stop, won't stop.

Attached: Tokyo Olympics 2020.webm (930x530, 1.38M)

I'm not following.

Attached: 2019-01-10-980145.jpg (6100x4089, 2.64M)

>quinella gets all this artwork
>all cardinal gets is a hug image

cardinal is an ugly nerd

Wait so HE'S the spooky skeleton from ?

and an intended vessel for quinella

Yes

Very standard for TV anime, in other words.

Ah, I see the issue.
Your board is here

Yes. He's wants nothing more then to pound her with his little chode and finally gets his wish in a final blaze of glory. Pretty based if you ask me

Attached: 1539277630006.jpg (1920x1080, 1.22M)

>muh body positivity
>muh drag kids
>muh slut walk, naked protests, multiple partners, HIV/STD pills, etc.
>MAPS and other degenerates on fuckin facebook ignored
That's okay
>anime ass n' tits
REEEEE NOOOOOO IT'S EVVVIILLLL
WAAAAHHHHHH

Attached: 1530254206859.png (358x408, 263K)

tfw no crazy AI falls in love with you and tries to escape its reality to be in yours. It succeeds by hijacking some military android after modifying it to look like a 10/10 hottie. Then hunting you down, taking on the military all the while.

Is she the most deceptively evil cute character ever.

Attached: Quinella Faces.png (1632x1372, 1016K)

T H I C C

Attached: 1539448926832.png (2153x2013, 3.73M)

Cute legs

>SAO
Wow its fuckimg nothing

She's nude in the mobile game.

Attached: Quinella Render.png (707x791, 319K)

Very good...

>make male rapist
>everyone is pissed
>make hot female rapist
>everyone wants to be the guy getting evil tits forced on him

Attached: unquenched thirst.jpg (2560x1390, 151K)

Kind of strange that they got away with it their but not the console game. Then again, Snoy

Attached: 1552601487560.gif (300x360, 913K)

I saw a nipple kiss your ass goodbye.

Source?

>Kirito dumped two years worth of semen inside this
it's not fair bros...

>the pool
I lose it everytime

Will the game show this, or is it too violent?

Attached: stab.jpg (1330x1080, 133K)

Anyone else feel like there's been an increase in fujoshit lately? The new SAO season had a ton of fujo flavor and it was only saved by glorious Quinella
I also recently bought the new God Eater and the male characters out number the females. They just added an update with two new allies who are both male and new story chapters that ignore the two prominent females completely. Also I read a popularity poll they did for the franchise and the top 10 was mostly dudes.
Then there's Granblue which has turned up it's homo shit to a 10 this year. I feel like I've been underestimating the power of fujos

Attached: 1550068658790.png (350x433, 198K)

I wouldn't mind if they dress her like Cloud of Darkness.

Attached: CoDDissidiaRender.PNG.png (565x620, 249K)

You're only seeing what you want to see, degenerate scum. Mods ban this pervert.

Rie Tanaka (Neptunia's VA) got fucking stabbed during a handshake event after she announced she was getting married.

For more than a year, event organizers lived in fear of the Kuroko no Basket terrorist who would send death treats and envelopes with anthrax to venues hosting Kuroko no Basket stuff.

A maniac went on a rampage in Akihabara and murdered at least a dozen some years ago.

This will probably lead to nothing other than angry otaku disowning sony at most, but you don't fuck with otaku, they can actually be dangerous over there.

>This was easily the best season since the first one
This is a joke right? It was mostly fucking boring.

>I've never heard anyone bad mouth that arc
People shit on that arc all the time. Fans of the LN hate how much was ommitted, GLOP, essentially being a Girl of the Week show, how the final boss winds up being anti climatic etc. The series ALWAYS had writing problems the issues didn't just appear in the next arc.

Cute villainess. Would worship her feet any day.

Change sao for dragon quest AND that could be the biggest shit storm ever

Since they're aiming for CERO C/Teen rating, yeah its probably too violent

Attached: 1553965146646.png (1920x1080, 3.17M)

>>make hot female rapist
No such thing

Apart from the PK in the first floor hardly anything from the original novels was changed. If you've watched the anime you've pretty much read the novels. Now progressive on the other hand was actually pretty sweet and they try to justify a lot of shit that happens in both the anime and they og novels, even if the game mechanics are still fucking idiotic.

This, clothing that barely covers the most important bits is way more erotic then being completely nude

Attached: 1536011029713.jpg (600x800, 79K)

>sao

Depends on whether appealing to the west is important for them or not. If it is then they'll let it slide but without blood

Switch lifetime sales in Japan just surpassed PS4's lifetime sales in Japan. Japanese gamers will just switch to the Switch with no issues and Sony will just become a US company basically. No need to get mad just yet, until Nintendo starts censoring again they have a place where they belong.

>Granblue which has turned up it's homo shit to a 10 this year
And last year too with a whole month of homoknight events.
But it's mostly because fujos have been slowly revealing their wallets' power levels in the past few years. Companies saw a new gold mine and as usual they had no sense of moderation, same with E3 and all the copy-pasted afro hair ladies.

that's one of the reasons modern anime sucks, the only shows with decent production are popular garbage, and even then it's like 1 scene that looks so different it's jarring on an immersion-breaking level (as if you can get immersed in this bullshit)

>until Nintendo starts censoring again
Which is unlikely to ever happen again unless NOA start pushing again.
Then NoJ will get even more pissed.

They just fucking explode the pool, holy shit.

user, that's been a thing in anime long before you were even born. It's not a modern thing.

They need to aim for a CERO "C" / ESRB "T" rating or Bandai Namco won't publish it. This isn't about Sony, it's about national-level ratings agencies doing what they've always done. No game will have nudity at that level.

>This isn't about Sony,
Of course it is, C and T allow these kinds of things as long as they don't show nips and slits which it was following.

cheap old anime looks like actual art though, it has texture. cheap new anime is either CG shit or adobe illustrator shit.

I just want to be able to sleep with Quinella. Is that too much to ask for?

Attached: b214478bbabc96bd79bdb73c397b9682.png (900x600, 621K)

>cheap old anime looks like actual art though, it has texture.
Not really, it's just because the means of animating was shit back then on top of you only remembering the good and not the bad.

That's it. That's exactly it. Thank you user.

Attached: 1555380268656.webm (1920x1080, 1.51M)

Sure, but how are you going to do a naked female model in a video game while ensuring naughty parts are obscured at all times?

sorry I have a bias for drawings on cells. but it's not nostalgia goggles, it just flat out looks better in 99% of cases. modern anime can absolutely look great, it just becomes a far outlier and often relies on reproducing older visual effects digitally.

Just don't model the naughty parts?

There's also the new trigger movie where both the leads are dudes who even kiss at one point

sauce?

jesus christ how is that legal

Attached: 1510352288359.png (276x240, 65K)

Attached: 1555380120143.jpg (1323x1634, 158K)

Gonna need source on this. My fucking sides.

Easy; as long you don't show the naughty parts, everything else is a fair game

I guess you missed the multiple consecutive threads on Yea Forums when this shit aired?

Because nintendo never censors things.

Attached: 74633585_p2.jpg (3600x4800, 3.52M)

Pixiv. It's one of the first results you get when you type her name there

That was such a fun time

Attached: quinella_or_death.webm (640x360, 2.72M)

Thanks!

Girls like Quinella are the reason I have a villain fetish.

Attached: 72798817_p0.png (1040x1560, 1.88M)

>that booty
Why is Quinella such a F R E A K ?

Attached: e55.gif (540x540, 2.01M)

A little

You don't question a Goddess.

Holy shit this is some good stuff. I should visit Yea Forums more often.

I hope you've prepared yourself for the Alicefag invasion once next season starts.

Say with it me Quinellafags
SYSTEM CALL

ISIS won.

REMOVE CORE PROTECTION!

REMOVE CORE PROTECTION

cuck

No she didn't. She got a bruised knee.

Let me guess, Selfinsert-kun defeats her with his dick and now shes a good little slut?

KiriCHAD inserts his sword into her and she explodes from within.

she gets fucked up enough to attempt to retreat to live and fight another day
turns out her fat clown servant piece of shit that kirito beat earlier and everyone assumed was dead, was in fact NOT dead, and as his body was lit aflame (not having watched the anime up to that point yet I can't remember how), he grabbed onto the retreating quinella and burned both of them to death

Nope

Attached: stabbed.jpg (1920x4320, 801K)

>they ban anime girl nudity in shows
>they ban anime video girl nudity in games
>they preemptively ban anime girl VR
But who would benefit for making awkward males sexually frustrated?

This is pretty blatant for anime.

Attached: abY1ERr_460s.jpg (460x1575, 130K)

Quinella Fujobane

He did nothing wrong. When the goddess of your world wants to get laid with you your duty is to obey.

Oh my god, he had sex.

Oh crap. How can anyone refute his arguments now?

>the author of the ultimate self insert waifu trash is the ultimate cuck censoring his own shit for the "current times"

Can't make this shit up.

>He thinks Reki Kawahara is the director of the games

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS - 17 [720p].mkv_snapshot_07.29_[2018.09.29_21.16.53].jpg (1280x720, 139K)

No wonder fangirls go so rabid when Quinella is brought up.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sword Art Online - Alicization - 19 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_23.22_[2019.02.23_17.52.12]. (1920x1080, 148K)

Attached: _(artist).jpg (1280x720, 215K)

I thought all the SAO games had was lying beside characters wearing comfy bedwear, what sexual content?

What i dont understand is why do this? You can sleep with Eugeo in the games as well. no homo

Alicization has a ton more sex and gore than previous arcs.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sword Art Online - Alicization - 19 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_23.06_[2019.02.23_13.34.58]. (1920x1080, 179K)

He gets his proper Alice in the virtual afterlife. The one that harems for Kirito is a different Alice.

He already is. Too bad he doesn't realize that Quinella and Tiese are into him.

Attached: Eugeo and Alice.jpg (812x1094, 471K)

Love me Mommy

Attached: 73341891_p0_1.png (871x871, 439K)

I always disliked SAO for being entry level weeaboo shit, but you guys make it sound a little based. There seems to be a lot of sexy teen girls who want to share beds with you. True or false?

Shimoneta you fucking newfag

the anime is shit but the games are usually good

>the anime is shit but the games are usually good

Attached: sao-01-020.jpg (1822x1032, 108K)

Why can't we bed villains?

Attached: 56237999_327181734608995_5413088028240212089.jpg (431x388, 28K)

to say re:hollow fragment fixing the localization was a necessity is an understatement

you don't say

Attached: sao-02-028.jpg (1822x1032, 157K)

We used to chat about the WN/LN on Yea Forums before it become entry level shit. The wheel has turned a bit in recent years so its ok to like SAO again

I don't know shit about SAO, but Hollow Fragment/Hollow Realization/Fatal Bullet were all solid games.

Hollow Fragment is a great real-time RPG that does have some strategy to it since you can't get away with mindlessly mashing the attack button. Your basic attacks (your non-auto attacks) are tied to your burst meter which is also tied to your dodge meter so balance offense and defense is pretty important. You can take any one of the girls with you (or Klein or Agil) and gain access to the switch mechanic which refills your burst faster. But your partner can also be a liability as if they die, it's game over which is annoying but does add some risk/reward to the proceedings.

Hollow realization is a bit more simple as your attacks are tied to the same meter as your dodges but rather your SP plus it's expanded up to 4 characters to a party rather than 2.

Fatal Bullet, from what I've played so far, is a solid shooter with plenty of guns and gun types to choose from.

you fucks tricked me into reading the ln and I'm still mad about that piece of shit so I haven't touched the franchise since. At least if I waited for the anime I'd have got to see more cute girls.

How is SAO entry level? It's pretty niche even in Japan. Now One Punch Man, that's some entry level shit I wish normies would shut the fuck up about.

>It's pretty niche even in Japan
>Now One Punch Man
Could you please express how you think OPM is more popular than SAO

How can you honestly look at 1:28 and say, "YEAH THIS IS A FINE GAME FOR 2019!"

>Then they came for Sword Art Online. I said nothing because I didn't care about Sword Art Online.

>sao
>not entry level
What

Attached: Quinella 54732131_448689945672303_3389811358424785304_n.jpg (1080x1296, 114K)

Faggot

You would be surprised by the amount of japanese-exclusive games that look like this.

next you'll say attack on titan is niche

Only a scant few of the people in that world are actual humans hooked up to a VR thing. All others are just neural network learning AI tier NPCs left free to do some automated Dwarf Fortress, many of them stumbled upon computer system commands, using them as though they were magic incantations. Such commands can outright alter the nature of their "souls" and literally any variable, including removing empathy.

>monopoly vocaroo

There's more where that came from

Attached: sao-04-007.jpg (1822x1032, 163K)

Attached: sao-07-009.jpg (1822x1032, 206K)

Attached: sao-07-033.jpg (1822x1032, 233K)

REMOVE COCK PROTECTION

>Still no torrent for Fatal Bullet Complete Edition

fug

Attached: 1552420993022.jpg (418x455, 55K)