Why is this a actual tag?

Why is this a actual tag?

Attached: 2019-05-24-122659_222x37_scrot.png (222x37, 3K)

so i can avoid it better

>he doesn't use dark mode

so we can look for streamers that are playing casually and not tryharding. isn't it obvious?

Nintendo ruined everything by pandering to casuals.

Why yes, I prefer Any% runs

Attached: 1551602578430.png (859x960, 216K)

>LGBT
>LGBTQ+
>LGBTQA+
>LGBTQIA+
How long until they go through the entire alphabet?

Attached: image.jpg (1024x768, 585K)

The IA+ was added by retards who don't realize that Q (queer) is supposed to represent "everything else". Alternatively they could have just done LGBT+. Nobody can agree on what A means.

wait what?

I am just waiting how long it takes until speedrunning community starts banning problematic games and shunning people who want to run them. Leftist purity spiraling will never end.

LGBLTBBQF-

doesn't it mean asexual

fpbp

Why can't we have heterosexual pride?

I think at tha point the soccial attide are going to swing back ino the classicist/conservative phase. Unless this happens just before the pendulum si far enough that entrenched conservative ideas and istuittions get bulit up.
Fuck, you know what I am trying to say.

no, because we are not retarded like this people. pride is only for useless people that dont deserve nothing.

before maybe the pride was a big thing, now is a joke.

you mean it was added by the I and As who didn't want to be labeled Q. Like the Bs who didn't want to be labeled L or G. Because there is no actual alliance and everyone is desperate to be unique.

They forgot to add the null terminator.

>Nobody can agree on what A means
isnt it attack helicopter?

LGBT+N

Attached: N.png (887x592, 680K)

LGBTQRSTUVWXYandZ

>LGBTQIA+
>”Any%”
It’s like poetry.

Heh

A stands for "Animal fucker", in solidarity of all those white girls that are in interracial relationships or get the knot

So I can understand the GBA part. But why even have the L? Isn't gay a universal term that applies for men and women? And I was under the impression that LGBT was for sexual orientation, not what you physically identify as. Why even have the I and T in there?

lmao

Why do you care?

Trannies are ugly and annoying by default.

Faggotry is killing children

apache helicopter
ftfy

If that's all it takes, and given how pathetically needy these people are for attention and uniqueness, its gonna get a lot longer if this weird cringey culture persists. Were talking LGBTQIAFPNK+
The + serves no purpose nor does the acronym at this point. Why not just come up with a single name to describe them all. My vote is for "fags" or "mentally ill"

why do you care that he cares?

Any%?

I though trannies were 40%.

>My vote is for "fags" or "mentally ill"
so that Yea Forums feels included in the label too, that's nice of you.

FPBP

Attached: 1548269094809.jpg (720x539, 23K)

because it's simply an "alliance" of people who fight together because they are marginalized in a similar way by the general population. it's been lgbt from the beginning so thinking that it's only sexual orientation is pretty retarded.

why do you care that cares that cares?