Fighting Games Rosters

Fighting game rosters have grown in size as the years have gone by, but it seems that instead of having new characters to fill niches, most games simply offer bland remixes of pre-existing characters' stats with no real standout qualities. Would you like to see a return to smaller rosters, where each character has more of an identity?

Attached: 1556165490894.jpg (1390x1640, 279K)

Yeah, smaller roster sizes would help make their skillsets to be much more varied if done right.
>not maining the dome

A SKILLED REX CAN BEAT ANY JOHNNY

You scrubs need to stop complaining about OSJ. Just use Bumpsy, he hard counters him. Haven't lost to a Johnny player in weeks.

Any word on Stage DLCs yet? Can't find the Dev roadmap atm

Attached: stage select.png (1004x1401, 1.49M)

FGC thread? FGC thread.

Anyone bought a Jansen's Panzer Fight Stick 3?
I want a hitbox since playing fighting games on a keyboard. The brooks 0 delay chip looks great. I'd love to put seimitsu buttons since sanwa are mushy. I like loud clicky buttons with tactile feedback on presses.

>Fighting game rosters have grown in size as the years have gone by
Really? I can think of Street Fighter, Tekken, Soul Calibur and Mortal Kombat which all released with less characters than the previous games

I fucked it up. lol

you can call me a nigger if you want.

Attached: 1556186162990 - Copy.png (1396x3428, 3.12M)

I'll call you a nigger, cause you're missing the abilities.

those abilities are gay as fuck

Attached: gettinsickofthis.png (291x247, 136K)

Nigger

im pretty sure you cant lose with bumpsy you also cant win with him either

The answer has always been Ether Rex. Any Johnny memelords can meet me at Oasis at 3:30

Daily reminder that if you main Bumpsy you are the cancer that is killing this game

Bumpsyniggers rule!

t. got bumped

>Dude wants to get fucked up by OSJ at Oasis @ 3:30
weird flex, but ok.

>that Notorious Z.I.P main who blames it on the character when he loses, yet prides himself on playing a low-tier when he wins.

Seething johnny haters couldn't stop bitching on the forums so they literally had to change the entire game just so they would stop crying

>mfw johnny is still based af regardless

Attached: 1556186162991.png (1390x2852, 2.69M)

Cereboss is a blatant reskin of Flamin' Carl.

Ether Rex or Oneshot Johnney.
They look the most fun to play.

I'll turn you into One Sip Gumbo, kid

Attached: 002.jpg (306x306, 19K)

pretty amazing that god could create such diverse life forms, mind blowing even

pretty amazing that evolution could create such diverse life forms, mind blowing even