Stop playing Fate: Grand Order

Stop playing Fate: Grand Order

Attached: 15577549612277350.jpg (474x338, 118K)

Fuck off

Stop posting.

Stop posting this chick.
She's fat as fuck

I never played it in the first place
Fate is best enjoyed as fap material, anything else is a waste of time.

Attached: 7195e7cb6b50240eb704825be2b79f74.png (1000x800, 1M)

God I love Rin

Me too

why is rin so ugly
literally my wife

Ass munchies?

I DO have sex and I play Fate/Grand Order. What now?

Attached: gil_sip.png (838x720, 295K)

Saber

wet braps

fat old men.

when they say "have sex" its implied that you have sex with a woman, retard.

Hahaha good one bro

You're part of the problem.

Attached: 1556873555714.jpg (1849x1505, 438K)

have sex with a woman now

Me.

raep

Attached: ohohoho.gif (300x297, 965K)

Not for sex, that's for sure

Attached: 1532298765740.jpg (1300x1067, 310K)

God this is bad.
Holy fucking shit.
Also faggot mod deleting a pic that isn't even NSFW

Attached: despair.jpg (380x380, 50K)

Why must they grow up Yea Forums?

Attached: 7ca06a52564a5b4da4491029dc5396d7.png (619x877, 556K)

So they can have children

>NOT wanting to see these delicious thighs growing and reaching their full potential
You are just gay are beta as fuck.

Attached: rin.jpg (848x1200, 100K)

I haven't played F:SN but is this just a single sex scene or are all of her scenes like this? Also fuck shiro if he's hurting Rin during sex and just covering her mouth. Get her wet before you stick it in man.

So, when Is Quetzalcoatl going to be in an anime and beat people up with Lucha Libre?
Also, why not HP Lovecraft as a Servant? They made an entire new class based on his work with a bunch of whores being possessed by his Elder Gods, but not the main man himself?
Also, really, not ruler class Queen Victoria? The bitch who had an entire Era named after her?
Fuck this franchise.

Attached: Disgusted Dragon.png (468x602, 330K)

Let's hope she is really into anal sex

Attached: __toosaka_rin_fate_stay_night_and_fate_series_drawn_by_tomifumi__sample-f84f2ec6df011d16c4fb9ffc438f (850x1200, 176K)

The scenes with Rin is like that, after she loses her virginity, she still don't enjoy sex. But she is a cutie

Attached: 1549483443466.png (1102x1560, 1.53M)

Wow, why is there a fucking janitor in this garbage ass thread? Just delete the whole fucking thread.

I know. I DO have sex with women. I got laid a few days ago with a college girl as a matter of fact.
I'm not kidding.
What problem? The fact that I get my dick wet or the fact that I like playing FGO?

Attached: Gil.gif (500x280, 1.72M)

Shirou is a retard. What do you expect really ?

>fat as fuck

/cgl/ landwhale detected

Attached: rin_tohsaka_cosplay_photoshoot_by__fanored_by_fanored_da63dd4-pre.jpg (849x941, 112K)

I dunno, Victoria seems kind of like grand level.

I'm still holding out for teddy being grand rider

AFAIR Rin has only one sex scene in F/SN. She gets another in F/HA, but it's less rapey and she enjoys it.

man I love Yea Forums fgo discussions about lore like about beasts or that one about tsubame gaeshi not being a noble phantasm and is pure skill
give me more fgo lore

No

impressive

Her scene in the sequel is a lot better

Left: Soul
Right: Soulless
If your cosplay simply requires plain clothes, at least put in the effort to pose properly and do your hair right, fucking hell.

I did. I want Nobu and Chacha in better games.

Attached: a0e124ba37cbd9ff06818a3d6237fa26.jpg (433x650, 71K)

How come Mexicans are such massive weebs, also how come Japs can learn Spanish much easier than English?

English has no truly rigid grammatical structure making it very hard for someone coming from a highly structured language like Japanese to learn.

>expecting effort from female cosplayers period

Fuck, if thats the case so should Lovecraft considering he created the whole lore behind the Foreign class.

Also, can someone explain to me why the fuck is Edison a Lion Superhero? What the fuck is that about?

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 125K)

>not wanting a lil' ball of absolute cuteness around you at all times

Attached: fd3c799895770162ea18c92e327fba09.jpg (900x1182, 659K)

I think she is just kinda gay
she enjoyed finger banging Saber for Shirou to fuck her way more than getting dicked by Shirou

Apparently the American presidency forms it's own "throne of heroes" and he hijacked its power, transforming him into the living breathing personification of murrica

That's why you knock them up when they grow up. That way that little ball of cute is half you and half your cute wife.

>he only played FSN
She loves having sex with Shirou after the first time

Attached: babymaking.png (1300x1067, 2.31M)

That's because she is bi leaning lesbian.
Why do you think she wanted to have Saber so much as a servant ?
Not just for the grail my friend.
Also it's funny to see they made Rin the best master for Saber in games.

Attached: se.png (1136x640, 651K)

Rin's only bisexual because she's in an eroge and is pretty much forced to love Shirou. In any other work, she would have been a lesbian.

Because Saint Seya and Dragon Ball

Because Spanish phonemes are easier to work with if you are native nip since both languages use very similar phonemes
It also true in the reverse, its easier for a Spanish native speaker to learn japanese than it is for an anglophone

That sounds beyond retarded...and yet awesome in a way, typical Japan I guess

Her HA scene is wholesome as fuck though

>Why do you think she wanted to have Saber so much as a servant ?
She didn't know that Saber was a girl, or even what servant Saber was going to be. She just knew it was supposed to be the strongest of the Knight classes.

Attached: saber chewing.gif (540x540, 472K)

I was shitposting a bit user there.
Don't take it seriously.

>and wraps her legs around my waist

Attached: boner.png (500x376, 200K)

>Queen Victoria
So, is she going to be a loli, or a mommy who goes ara ara every other sentence?

Lovecraft will be a reverse trap for sure

stop old man money girl

Attached: tamano eat pasta.jpg (667x800, 58K)

>coming inside her is my biggest failure to date
Every time

Attached: cosmic laughing homer.jpg (1284x980, 389K)

>summer around the corner
>already l&h as fuck
>will be nothing but skirts, hotpants, legs and thighs wherever I look for months to come

Attached: Anon.webm (500x772, 1.89M)

Fate/Zero is good, everything else bottom of the barrel fetishistic incel garbage.

>Lovecraft will be a reverse trap for sure
Lovecraft is unironically the most historically accurate one. Also he's doctor who or some shit.

Attached: Gentleman_Who_Travels_Through_Time_and_Space.png (700x620, 125K)

Not just Mexicans either. The biggest weebs I've met were blacks.

I know you're just shitposting, but this was a franchise written by an otaku for otaku.

DBZ is like church to Blacks and Mexicans

>coming inside her is my biggest failure
How could this possibly be?

>
>
>I know. I DO have sex with women. I got laid a few days ago with a college girl as a matter of fact.
>
>I'm not kidding.
>
>What problem? The fact that I get my dick wet or the fact that I like playing FGO?

Attached: 1546120706240.jpg (400x400, 25K)

Because he knocks her up in this scene and she specifically said don't come inside because it's not her safe day.

Because he spreads his retarded gene and mixing it with a perfect girl.
Basically creating Mutts.

Attached: sagawa.png (568x447, 374K)

Pretty sure he knocks her up in this scene

Wasn't that just an NPC that was supposed to be based on one of his characters from a novel? I expect they will pull some typical Type Moon bullshit and say that the REAL Lovecraft was a woman who liked to crossdressed or some other shit.
She will of course have a cat

I stopped playing that trash after 40 minutes and continued my re-read of F/SN, an intelligent piece of fiction for intelligent individuals such as myself.

Attached: seibah.png (1644x1725, 1.84M)

That's not how it works, they're both Japanese.

if you look into it the pronunciation from both spanish and japanese are similar

I only ever tried playing the first VN that came out and gave it up in 5 minutes. The story was so fucking bad an infuriating.
I have no clue who this shit appeals to.

Attached: 11226161251.jpg (540x540, 49K)

Baby making user

Based Saberbro

Were you a teenager when you first read it? Because that is a very important detail.

Attached: seiba smug.jpg (1024x575, 83K)

The same reason Chile, Poland and Flips are, all of them are depressing shitholes.

I was 20.

Based.

>Cutest girl in her game
>no good ending for her ever

> Retarded peasant breeds with sassy genius High Class
It's a mutt. Not in the american sense of course.

Attached: hrh.jpg (229x220, 11K)

Literally one of the anime adaptations already announced

As a Hispanic I can confirm. Went to Japan and saw some Mexican dude trying to buy this big bitch

Attached: Screenshot_20190524-082004.png (1440x2560, 3.32M)

It wouldn't work for you.