FUCK FOREIGNERS

>FUCK FOREIGNERS
>FUCK HANS
>FUCK (((TRADING)))
>FUCK YELLOW NIGGERS
>FUCK BANDITS

Attached: Blog-header-image3-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fictitious_stories_in_Romance_of_the_Three_Kingdoms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>>FUCK HANS
What you got against krauts?

see my first point

which faction is the jew faction?
also, ideas for dlc + additional factions for the base game?

>gets half the map to yourself

Based Wu

Kong Rong. The guy gets massive bonuses to trade.

>still lose

>game doesnt have a toggle option where factions follow historical movements
Looks like RoTK13 still wins the 3K autismsimmer badge.

it just doesn't work and completely ruins minor factions

Is it as good as Medieval 2?

Medieval 2 isn't even as good as Rome 1.

MOOOOODS user SAID THE N WORD AGAIN

mods have no power itt

Attached: 1557539759347.jpg (600x600, 44K)

Inevitable blood texture dlc for sure

Should one pursue Lu Bu?

Only if they wish to die. It's best to have him strangled.

or smugglers?

Attached: han+Solo[1].jpg (640x307, 38K)

not as good, indeed.
better by far.

>playing chinkbait games

Attached: 3f3ad710470fe5e78a00f51972e874d2.jpg (650x366, 12K)

Is Three Kingdoms good?

CRACK WHEN?!?
FUCK YOU DENUVO

Just read a history book then you fucking goof.

>"i-it's just for chinks!"
>"i-it'll flop!"
>"i-it doesn't have magic and dragons so people won't care!"
>"t-there is no hype, it's all CA and chinese shills!"
>"n-nobody cares about chink history!"
>mfw 3K shatters all previous Total War records, reaches 170k concurrent players on day 1
fantasycucks eternally BTFO by Chinachads

Attached: Cao Mengde.gif (360x200, 2.96M)

Can you get into this game if you only know Lu Bu when it comes to this period of Chinese history, and only because when I was a kid my neighbor had Dynasty Warriors 5 or something and played as Lu Bu in it.

How the fuck did they do it lads?

Attached: 3kTW.png (1000x243, 130K)

>he doesn't know about chink zerg rushes

Attached: 1551028484102.jpg (356x251, 32K)

is 3k region locked in any way?
I wanna buy it through russkie vpn since no money

Attached: 1331817866207.png (397x448, 86K)

It's far from perfect, but still unironically the best TW game in over a decade.

Battle is rather simple as it always has been and probably always will be, but diplomacy and internal faction politics are at a highpoint.

are CA going to be forced to make chink shit forever more from now on?

god damn I hate insects

Yes. Just like they were forced to make fantasy shit forever more when Warhammer turned out to be a hit.

Attached: brain damage.jpg (600x604, 52K)

Nah WH3 is confirmed. R-right guys?

WH3 has been confirmed for ages and possibly a new historical SAGA game after that.

Where can total war go historically after this? To age of exploration and colonization perhaps?

This. That looked in all the shitty design decisions they've done since M2 too.

So what are different factions except big three? Love three kingdoms period stuff, interested how they handled it.

Shut up cow cow

none of the cunts in romance of the three kingdoms are real, everyone is fiction. Literally never existed

Weak bait

>dlc
>stronk wimminz
>heroes can tank huge armies
>minimal violence

How on Earth did this game turn out to be actually good?

War of the Roses?

Maybe English Civil War, or Jacobite Rebellions or something. Intensive like Shogun 2

Rot3K is based on history. It's a heavily romanticised and propagandised version of history, but it's still based on actual events.

Craving for TW game right now (the last one i played was Empire)
If i know jack shit about both three kingdoms and warhammer, which one should i get?

There's no evidence that Cao Cao even existed. Just a few fucking words on jars 1000 years after he died.

RoTK is just fiction set in in warring tribal china

Pirate WH see if you like it. Why do people keep asking this when it concerns cracked games?

Perhaps. Feels like the major historical periods, at least that span entire regions like Europe or even larger landmasses, are pretty much covered already by the existing historical total war games. Of course they could just remake some of them as well.

Total war format won't work for more modern periods like WW1 and 2 unfortunately. The scale of those wars are far too huge and are better covered by games like Hearts of Iron.

A game where you play as the Mongols and conquer the world.

No atilla is not the mongols.

How did mongols go from eurasia conquering horde to a bunch of backward fucks living in nowhere?

There were actual fucking historians working in imperial courts when three kingdoms happened, what are you fucking talking about? Sima Qian wrote first historical work like 300 years prior to Cao Cao

>HANS

that is not how you're supposed to use the English language

Wasn't it written like, 1000 years after the historic events? As far as I know, some of the characters' names weren't even recorded, much less their personality or anything. It may be based on real history but rot3k as we know it is pretty much fiction.

Massive unit variety in warhams, especially with all DLCs. Though installing it on an SSD is pretty much mandatory because of the atrocious loading times otherwise.

They were always backward fucks hence why they are called steppeniggers. Genghis was just an exceptional guy who's success could not be repeated.

Plus China cracked them on them hard. The Chinese Ming dynasty went to Mongolia to beat em up hard and splinter them. Then the manchu qing dynasty treated them even worse by forcing them to become monks, forcing them to use shitty forest bows and genociding any Mongol who got uppity.

Then the Russians came to force communism on it and ironically killed all the independence leaders and elites. Karma truly has not been kind to Mongols.

Happened to the Greeks, to the Italians, happened to Turkey, happened to Persians and Arabs. You go from conquering so much shit everyone gets a stroke when they hear mention of your nation, then after a few idle years you go straight to the shitter. So it goes.

Even more units, a bewildering amount, if you install Steel Faith mod with various submods.

RoTK is records of three kingdoms heavily mixed with legends and prior fictional works based on it. There are actual, really big, historical text, but it's not translated to english, i think. If you interested, here is list of made up shit, but i think even this is not full
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fictitious_stories_in_Romance_of_the_Three_Kingdoms

>Yellow turbans are DLC
and that's why I didn't buy.

Attached: Half of a lewd.jpg (257x272, 24K)

Didn't you know that it's prefectly acceptable to cut out parts of the game and sell them as day 1 dlc?

Attached: 1536761873933.png (438x512, 323K)

Gues i'll buy base game and pirate the dlcs, thanks for the reply.

>battle AI is some of the worst shit out of any total war yet
>doesn't matter and CA wont fix it because it's the highest selling/successful total war ever and chinks eat it up

we truly live in the dark ages.

Attached: help.png (247x387, 104K)

Now it's happening to the Anglos too

based and kingdompilled.

Attached: 1549604005423.jpg (240x240, 10K)

Wu>>>Wei>>>>>shit>Shu
Sima Yi best boy