Bad games that were critically well received?

Attached: Paradox.png (314x299, 103K)

What went wrong Paradoxbros???

I blame Wiz and CEO

Attached: fQKfwV9.png (651x377, 79K)

The entire GTA series could honestly fit that.

Kill yourself you fucking autist.

Fuck you nigga GTA 4 is excellent best NYC simulator ever made

Any Nintendo game that's not Giest

Most current gen CoD games

Jesus Christ why are you on this board?

> STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE

Every game ever, according to Yea Forums

>REEEE I'D RATHER PLAY THE 400 MARIO SEQUEL WHERE YOU KILL THE EXACT SAME FINAL BOSS THAN A GAME WHERE YOU CAN BE A TOTAL PASSIVIST AND GO BOWLING WITH YOUR COUSIN
grow up Nintendo has been making that exact same games since the gamecube for a decade and only brainlets and people born after the Gamecube don't know this

>A GAME WHERE YOU CAN BE A TOTAL PASSIVIST
Sure, if you only complete the first 3 missions.

Nu-TRaider trilogy

>GTA 4 is excellent best NYC simulator ever made
yes and NYC is bad

You know, you don't have to do anything you don't want to in GTA 4 after you drive Roman home from the boat right? It's a sandbox game for a reason some people play GTA and stop at all the red lights. Why? Cause it's funny

GTA 4 should've came with a device that let you smell what NY smells like (piss)

Fuck you 2D GTAs were good

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-05-21 22-19-09.png (645x922, 76K)

my friends copy reeked of piss when he got it in the mail but that was because the neighbor pissed in his mailbox again

So why was Imperator so bad? I haven't looked into it at all.

Dude nice that's like DLC

I never said anything about liking Nintendo
Way to out yourself as a liberal Sony fanboy

IV is probably the best or second best GTA, get the fuck outta here

>> STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE
cringe

Dispite bot owning a playstation console in like a decade now I'm the playstation fanboy. Bitch I don't own a console I'm not trying to impress children to groom them, you said "fuck off this board" so either you're a GTA Hater (a fag) or a Nintendo lover (also fag) so unless you're a child or a Japanese Women you have no reason to own a switch because you shouldn't be playing video games in public when you could talk to whitty old people instead. You're not a child on this 18+ board rioght?