Doragonzu Doguma

Doragonzu Doguma

Attached: ドラゴンズ ドグマ.png (378x335, 202K)

Sell me on this game

does a lot of things almost great and playthroughs are really fun up until you get close to the end of the main questline before it gets stale

I just started another playthrough, wish there were more people playing for pawn renting

Started a run on hardmode as a shota healer for my amazonian light brown warrior pawn. Wolves are 1 hit killing me, how do I survive and beat this playthrough as a weak fuckboi?

You're welcome

Attached: 1556246405317.jpg (1425x1425, 1.09M)

What platform? I'm starting a new playthrough and need pawns to rent.

PC

die

Give pawn info.

Start playing, so all the side quests and save money for good weapons and armor, update my pawns, get fucking wrecked by ogre under the pawn hotel. Wtf man. We do like zero damage

Carmen/46/fighter (for now)

That's normal.

>make new save
>rest
>get 670k rc from my pawn i just made

it seems that the data from people borrowing your pawn carries over to a fresh save and is tied to your steam id

Attached: 1531367498329.jpg (511x350, 24K)

Pay her travel expenses.

Attached: 1558471784786.png (1200x924, 1.7M)

OH
HOW I HAVE SEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

The way damage is calculated in DD means you will do practically no damage until you're strong enough to break the enemy's defense value, then you do full damage. Most people bitch and moan about this but you can use things like periapts to temporarily boost your attack power through the roof and also use thrown items like throwblasts which have very high base damage. Also certain skills like Mighty Bend will ignore defense enough for you to punch above your weight class. tl;dr either run away or get creative until you get stronger. And enhance your gear.

I'd gladly pay the 10,000g or however much she was asking for if she let me take her behind the Corps' tents and pop one off inside her, and the best thing about Madeleine is she's such a gold-hungry jewess that she'd happily agree.

Attached: 1513296389415.png (630x1050, 602K)

Unless she gets brined or something I'll be using her for a while so you'll have to wait for those rift crystals.

If you start a new game while your old save's pawn was being rented the next time you rest you'll get all the rewards and your new pawn will inherit the old one's knowledge.

Okay, thanks. I taught her to dodge attacks with hindsight sweep and didn't give her more shield skills cause I felt pawns just spam them so she shouldn't be too bad.

Fighter pawns perform best with no shield skills in my opinion. Without any skills on the shield they spend more time perfect blocking which is way stronger than any shield skill they could be using.

is it really?
i cant imagine someone renting my dwarf pawn since the player base likes their loli pawns and even less so since a 3+ year old game on steam

Don't believe the hype. She had one of the best beloved side stories. Her first mission was trash yes, but finding out she is a virgin that takes advantage of beta males and you are her first and if she never meet you she would have sold herself was kino.

Attached: 1470074281446.png (250x309, 59K)

I find drumming useful when I'm playing ranged so that's the only one I use

wheres the SEQUEL. dont talk to me about the gay mmo

Attached: 093407a9215df3ab78d69bac0d267e2e.png (162x207, 93K)

My character is the exact same except with a better looking face.

Play Dragon's Dogma Quest.

>kill first drake
>forged weapon
Fuckin noice

I had a plan of making magical thin and frail goth girl arisen adventuring with tall and strong blonde fighter woman, but ended up just becoming strider as fucking always.

the gay mmo is canon user you just half to accept this Disney™ owned reality we live in