TIMES ONE HUNDREEEEEED!

TIMES ONE HUNDREEEEEED!

Attached: bigbang.png (1889x1035, 1.73M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cQ84p8jkjPc
youtu.be/U6IMUlTRPU8
youtu.be/NwxpujPuLhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=S-J1Cb0QIKg
youtube.com/watch?v=5ScPJ2EuuWM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DROP DEAD!

IT'S THE BIGGIE

Attached: biggie.png (1511x982, 1.94M)

Based

God I miss when dragon ball was good. I would give anything for another series with as much soul as DBZ.

BEAT IT PUNK

DON'T HIT ME

YOU DO WELL

YOU DO WELL

YOSHAAA

Attached: Vegito.png (350x490, 277K)

GO TO HELLLLLLLL

As a kid, I always thought he was saying something about whales

I always wanted to know which fusion was stronger

Attached: ssgssj Vegerot and ssj4 Gogeta.jpg (893x1200, 220K)

HOW RUDE

SSB Gogeta is the only canon fusion with a win

SSJ4 Gogeta acts like Vegito does anyway.
It's just that SSJ4 is the most aesthetic transformation in the series.

Attached: gogeta.png (1200x870, 1M)

Dragon Ball Raging Blast has a what if story about the two fusions fighting each other.

youtube.com/watch?v=cQ84p8jkjPc

It doesn't really answer your question, but it's cool to see them interacting with each other in a somewhat official capacity.

Attached: SOYA.jpg (259x194, 7K)

OKAY PLANET GIVE ME THAT STUPID ENERGY

If SSJ4 got brought into canon, what would be the reason to use it over SSJB?

Heroes made Blue stronger, but that shouldn't be taken seriously between it being heroes and the fact that there's more potential marketability for SSB.

Nu-Broly's power is extremely similar to SS4 so they could base it off that.

Come on...

I wish he had that move in Fighterz in some capacity, obviously not as a counter. The way the line is delivered is great.

Attached: sbv.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Yeah but I dunno if it'd be an advantage over SSJB, but we never saw Broly stack Ikari with his SSJ1 transformation or LSSJ, so I dunno, I want to get more info on how Ikari works.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1556332675743.png (297x334, 240K)

so fucking kino

Blue, even Mastered Blue burns a shit ton of energy, even if they have the ki control down, 4 would have to at least be kess intensive but on Blues level.

>thinking they'll ever explain how powers work again after god ki got retconned
Just treasure your memories and roll with the punches.

THAT'S WHAT I CALL A BAD END

Attached: Dbzbt3d.jpg (550x413, 24K)

Underrated post

AAAAGH
THE SPIRT BOMB'S FADING

I don't recall god ki getting retconned

struggle all you want, in the end you'll still HERE

Saiyan Beyond God replaced SSG as god ki was put into their base form, but that was completely forgotten to reintroduce the same transformations over and over again.

Attached: 5592437-saiyan+beyond+god.png (653x588, 250K)

Couldn't stop laughing for five minutes the first time I watched that video

Fucking spics man.

>budokai tenkaichi 3
>pick the normal goku
>set up kaio ken then do spirit bomb
amazing feeling

Attached: 1555362421068.gif (500x500, 1.03M)

IF I DON'T WHO WILL?

DRAGON FIIIIIIISSSSSTTTT

SSJ4 Gogeta

Attached: Soul_Punisher (1).jpg (180x199, 11K)

>Budokai Tenkaichi 2
>pick Goku
>stack "give me your energy" five times
>use spirit bomb
>it slashes of all of the opponents health bars, killing them in one hit

>pick Tien
>get opponents health down to about 2 and half bars left
>use Tri Beam while spamming triangle, using the rest of Tien's health to finish off the opponent

We need another good DBZ simulator like the tenkaichi games.
It's been too long.

>not choosing mid Goku and charging up the Spirit Bomb 3 times for big dick damage

I'll put you out of your misery...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: brolaugh.gif (498x278, 705K)

Is it just me, but does Z Broly... FEEL canon to anybody else? Being in multiple movies, almost all the games (especially FighterZ) makes him feel like part of the cast.

Attached: broooooly.png (246x232, 121K)

>STRUGGLE ALL YOU WANT, IN THE END YOU'LL STILL _______

Toriyama has been asleep at the wheel since the middle of the Buu saga

GT was created in an attempt to at course correction, but that was seen as a flop so they put sleeping Toriyama back in the driver seat but the man has only slipped deeper into his coma

Attached: download (3).jpg (500x653, 41K)

Stylistically he looks more in place than anything from Super.

How can Sub """""""""""""""""People""""""""""""""" compete with Dub Chadhan?

Attached: growhan.jpg (634x312, 22K)

>Toriyama has been asleep at the wheel since the middle of the Buu saga
That was him being left almost completely unhinged from his editors and reviving Goku to appeal to the fans, which is extremely unlike him.
I'm pretty sure he only even wrote BoG to save the franchise from having its legacy carried by Evolution and he's barely written anything himself since then.

purely fusion: Vegito
GT really fucked Gogeta up, it's like they wanted Vegito and then someone reminded them the fusion was permanent (until retcon), went ah shit, and said just do fusion dance instead
why even pretend he's a different character at that point? just call him Vegito, but he wears different clothes
the only reason justifying Gogeta's existence, was that in his 2 minutes of screen time in Fusion Reborn, he was a completely different character to Vegito, seemingly different traits of Goku and Vegeto becoming dominant, ruthless and serious as opposed to playful but sadistic

they really do complement eachother that way, adding the wrinkle of Gogeta being weaker makes it a great extention of the Vegeta-Goku dynamic, Gogeta is to the point and more effective as a result, while Vegito is stronger but his personality makes him less effective, hypothetical interaction between the two would be interesting as a result

Attached: db tier list.png (1280x856, 1.04M)

for the first time i'm okay with a tier list on Yea Forums

based

>wrote BoG
he didn't, it was a Toei Z movie script starring Virus the lizard god of destruction
they sent him the script for story and design input, as he was always made to for the Z movies
then he rewrote the entire script at the behest of nobody shocking his Toei liason
and by rewrote, don't think plot or plotpoints, he kept everything Toei created, he just changed shit for the sake of changing shit
God of Destruction is now my cat
his name is Beers('cus I totes misread Virus 'cus I'm wacky illiterate Toriyama hohoho)
18 and Krillin's wedding was replaced by Bulma's birthday, isn't it funny how she's old?
thieves were kept but changed to Pilaf gang, who are now kids because fuck GT(Toei by extension, the company I am currently writing this for)

and lame stuff like the handhold transformation that is big wet fart, the whole thing reads like pisstake of the original script, it's like he was taking a giant dump on the Toei script, and nobody realised it, which was so succesful another movie got made where Toriyama really didn't give a shit this time
also, his rewrite got revised once more by another guy, and that's the one that was used

Fuck, that's worse than I ever could've imagined. What happened to kill the entirity of Toriyama's story telling ability halfway through the manga?

>his name is Beers('cus I totes misread Virus 'cus I'm wacky illiterate Toriyama hohoho)
All the gods and their attendants are named after alcohol

Beerus = Beer
Champa = Champagne
Whis = Whiskey
Vados = Vodka
And so on

what manga?
kek, Tori said that he "misread" Virusu as Birusu and thought his name meant Beer, that's the origin of that naming pattern

Honestly I think Super Broly is by far the better character but OG Broly is too iconic to be replaced

And I'm fine with it, it calls back to the naming convention saiyans follow

not after he transforms he isn't
nuBroly just ends up being the same Broly that people hate for that entire duration
what I don't understand is why Broly haters are suddenly okay with the same shit that they hated until now

>what manga?
Are you genuinely this retarded?

If the Battle of Gods movie was a pisstake of the original I’m glad we didn’t get the original. Dragon Ball is meant to be fun If Lizard god was going to be white bread like the other Toei original villains it’s for the best and Pilaf are better then some rando movie only characters

>Being in multiple movies
I don't think it gets said enough how shitty all of OG Broly's movies really were. You could argue that the first one was decent, but there is literally no redeeming value for the sequels.

He's taking Dragon Ball seriously so I'd say he's pretty retarded

Didn’t notice that

People hated Broly’s backstory. It’s a baby crying that awakens a all powerful monster. You can also thank TFS for pushing that narrative

Old Broly was just your generic "I'm evil because it suits the story" and the character had nowhere to go. He was a throw-way villain.

I won't pretend super Broly is a deep or particularly interesting character but he can actually go somewhere with the story. He was more like the Hulk after transforming than anything else, he wasn't evil he was just blinded by anger and his want to fight.

because I cannot fathom someone being such a dumbfuck to say Dragonball the manga "lost" any quality on the storytelling front in the second half

WELCOME TO SUPER VEGETA'S BIG BANG ATTAAAAAAAAACK
WELCOME TO OBLIVION

>androids were the same quality
>cell was the same quality
>boo was the same quality
At least you realize how retarded you are.

but that's not what happened
then again people shitting on it would need to know that, and a lot of people that do shit on it do so while literally seeing the shit they spew is wrong ala TFS
fuck TFS
but that's my point, nuBroly ends when the green hair shows up and it's pretty much the same old Broly smash that people scoffed at, and the Hulk comparison was always made to og Broly too, which was kinda hollow, but it's even more hollow with nuBroly, because there's no duality between the power and Broly, it's not presented as a split persona, he's just a ragemonster with little reason for rage and getting overwhelmed by it, other than that's what a Broly should act like

Defend this shitshow, spics

Attached: DBSuper.jpg (1700x700, 416K)

Okay planet give me that STUPID energy.
*AHUEHUEHUE*
BEGONE!

Attached: 1519696637330.jpg (433x321, 55K)

so now you're talking about the second half of Z?
manga doesn't have 'Z', it's called DB all the way through, second half of the manga would refer to post-Piccolo, not post-Frieza
can you see how you're confusing you twat

>SSJ4 is the most aesthetic transformation in the series
spic detected

What did he mean by this

It's a narrative device, faggot. You aren't supposed to obsess over it. Each new "level" represents the character achieving greater power and rising above their former adversity. The bright colors are there because it's intended for a young audience that may not grasp subtle growth so a visual indicator is provided instead.

Link

>nuBroly ends when the green hair shows up and it's pretty much the same old Broly smash that people scoffed at
But its not, he's not actively trying to murder everyone and laughing manically while doing it, he's just got tard-rage

HE COME TO TOWN

that's what Broly is in everything but his first movie
nuBroly behaves like Second Coming Broly minus the smiling and saying Kakarot a few times as his only dialogue

youtu.be/U6IMUlTRPU8

Based
Thank you

>yet another friezafag
cringe

Cringe and bluepilled

Attached: ssj4 goku.png (547x1461, 431K)

No, not really. There's a fine line between canon and non canon that a lot of people like to fail to see when it comes to DB.

"Well, I guess we'll just die then."

Attached: 1557931367852.gif (331x245, 3.57M)

THE SAIYANS ARE A TRUE WARRIOR RACE
DON'T UNDERESTIMATE US

>stunlocks you to death with attack spam

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 22K)

people hated the backstory and lack of good motivation you retard, not the fact that he was a big hulking maniac

now you're just full of shit, everytime people shat on him it was because he's a big hulking maniac, followed by misquoting the baby shit
>DB is so much better than this lame cool strong guy eeeeuugghh (I hate he's popular)
being the go to, nobody gave a shit about throwaway backstory as a reason for hating him, because the same reason can be applied to all movie villains and even some Z villains
>arrogant and evil, so generic
like every DB villain

why are spics like this

This guy is bullshit.

Attached: P2TZsn9.png (691x557, 543K)

How come DBZ is only popular with spics and niggers in the west? I've never seen a white person who was interested in DBZ

whites have really low T

>but we never saw Broly stack Ikari with his SSJ1 transformation or LSSJ
>LSSJ
Doesn't exist.
I'm pretty sure Full Power was Ikari stacked with SSJ1 anyways.

What? You're retarded

Why fight when you can team up?

Attached: Gogeta-Vegetto-Team-Attack.webm (800x600, 2.99M)

>I've never seen a white person who was interested in DBZ
Don't lie, user.

I've always wondered this too. It seems certain shows are more popular with certain demographics for example JoJos seem to only be popular with White dudes

It does in all but name, him and Kale both entered the same state and it looks exactly like LSSJ

Ssj4 will always look fucking retarded

Vados is based on Calvados, not Vodka.

Yikes

>and it looks exactly like LSSJ
Literally just a recolour of Grade 3.

fight me

Attached: dragon ball games tier list.png (959x613, 930K)

>Budokai Tenkaichi 3
>That high up
Shit game where literally every single character plays the same, you'd have to be a retarded nostalgiafaggot to unironically enjoy that piece of trash.

Game???

>fucking Dokkan in S
> B3 > B2 > B1
>Supersonic Warriors that high
>Shin Budokai 2 that low
>Legends app somehow outside dogshit tier

Attached: 1558123166489.gif (320x228, 1.78M)

Super Dragon Ball Heroes, the latest cardset in Japan (Universe Mission 8) added a SS4 Xeno Gogeta card that can summon SS4 Xeno Vegetto for a team attack. They released a port of the game here, but it only goes up to Universe Mission 2, though they did recently add DLC based on the Broly movie.

Attached: Googolplex Spirit Bomb.webm (640x480, 2.9M)

>*B3 > B1 > B2

>final bout
>not dog shit

NO user
IT IS FORBIDDEN

>SSJ4 Bardock
>Still just does that one punch of his

He has other attacks

Attached: Dark Double Super Ki Blades.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

It's called the Final Revenger user

LOOK AT ME
LOOK AT ME

Ill take it over this blue hair bs anyday

>it's another grown up virgin men try to discuss a superhero kid's show seriously episode

Attached: 1558562154083.jpg (629x800, 133K)

>Virus the lizard god of destruction
I'm glad we got Egyptian God cat instead. That shit sounds awful.

Cringe and quite literally blue pilled

Thoughts on the other GoDs?

Attached: Da GoDs.jpg (556x741, 424K)

This looks fun as heck is it on pc?

SAY GOODBYE

Attached: goodbye.png (832x591, 693K)

It is on PC as well as Switch. Reminder, it's a card game, but it is definitely fun.

Attached: 20190429132211_1.jpg (1280x720, 188K)

I was hoping for him to had his classic voice tune, i know it's the same actor but the effect on his voice made him sound so badass.
But we got YEEEEEAH instead.

Mule outside of his robot looks lame. I liked his robot because it reminded me of something I'd see in Chrono Trigger. Champa is fat Beerus, not much else to say. Quesadilla just looks like some out of shape mouse, and he's an asshole. Sidra is just an old man with a shirt. The furry guy is lame looking. Not much to say about Kitsunefag. Clown guy is edgy. Universe 3 chick is cool looking, but her personality is shit. The fish men are nothing special. Elephant is a fag.

>bald ugly dwarf who literally wears a white t shirt
also why are all GoDs incompetent stupid shits? what is the point of them?

Wtf am I looking at here, is that a Majin Baby Janemba?

Don't like imps?

Pretty sure Iwen, Arak, Liqour and Geene are competent enough since their universes have high mortal levels.

Attached: True Mosco.jpg (539x437, 43K)

That is exactly Majin Baby Janemba. Heroes is full of what-if forms and obscure characters.

Attached: 20190417205828_1.jpg (1280x720, 184K)

I do not

TIME TO SHOW YOU A THING OR TWO

Attached: athingortwo.png (811x723, 1.17M)

This was a thing people voted for. Look at these results.

Attached: Would You a GoD III.png (743x580, 27K)

Can you at least try not to sound so desperate?

Probably just weird voice direction. Funimation's been like that for the past decade, everything they do sounds so weird now.

Attached: Saiyan Dance.jpg (620x626, 66K)

Have the spics rigged these models for BT3 yet?

How is FighterZ not top tier?

No, mostly because these are Dimps models. Pretty sure they'd be wonky in a Spike game.

Attached: 20190417192410_1.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

Because Yea Forums didn't play it as a kid. That's literally it.

Broly's one is quite clearly meant to be a mix of Ikari and his SSJ
Kale's is weird though because it's never explained except being called Berserk.

>it was because he's a big hulking maniac,
No you're the one full of shit. the reason Broly kept coming back was because he was so unashamedly powerful and LOOKED the part.
EVERYONE thought the backstory was shit but everyone agreed that he was a cool as fuck when you ignore the motiviation.

>Budokai 3 in S tier when Infinite World is already there
>Budokai 1 in A Tier
>Dokkan in S Tier
>Evolution in Shit Tier when it's just Shin Budokai without flying
>Final Bout in D Tier and not complete dogshit
>Fucking Tenkaichi Tag Team in D Tier
I hate this list so much.

>Toriyama slaughters years worth of arguing by just making them equal
I can't believe the debate is over. But for me it's Vegito.

>Pop the bubble in S tier

Attached: 1550356132421.jpg (1080x2220, 1.48M)

lmao you just brought back a shitload of memories.

>ERASER GUN

hold up I just realised are they gonna drop Vic from voicing Super Broly when he comes out in FighterZ

Attached: WORRY.jpg (192x245, 10K)

B3 > Infinite World.

Vegito>Gogeta
SSJ4>SSGSSJ

DBFZ belongs in S, XV2 belongs in A

HOW RUUUUUDE

Vegetto

Attached: 08f.png (500x554, 344K)

Will we see SSJ4 in canon Yea Forums?

Attached: SSJ4 Goku and SSJ4 Vegeta fusion dance.jpg (1920x1080, 235K)

Yes. It's called Ikari form

Toriyama just really wants to go back to comedy. They NEED to just let him make DB into an SoL comedy at this point

My fucking sides.

Attached: 1474833958058-trash.gif (250x230, 927K)

SS4 seems way weaker than god, unless you just mean Gogeta and Vegito in general in which case I'd lean on Gogeta.

fucker, show the coolest jpeg of olBroly to a hater and they will reee uncontrollably like a massive autist, they literally deny any positive quality he has, visual, 'cool', fun, the hatred is completely irrational and dripping with salt, the half baked backstory is bulletpoint to latch onto not a justification, since that wouldn't dq his good qualities

You forgot the one and only canon DBZ game.

Attached: kino dbz game.jpg (1000x897, 280K)

Would be nice if Super slowly made all the cool movie and GT stuff canon but at the same time I know it will be shit because it's Super. Sucks. Cooler would be another cool movie character to see become canon.

Where's Taiketsu at?

Why'd they have to do my boy like that...

Attached: Cumber.png (576x575, 541K)

>wants to go back to comedy
that's all he's been doing for the last 20 years, what do you think he's been doing since the end of DB? one miniseries or shitty one shot every couple of years, all comedy, oh, and never commit to a full run, that would be too much work
>slice of life DB
no, fuck no, formulaic slice of life crap is the most anti dragonball thing ever, DB(the manga) is relentlessly paced, lax on dialogue and over indulgent characterisation, little to no faffing about and is about goal oriented arcs, going back to Yamcha and Pilaf, plus DB comedy is Looney Tunes not waste of life
you asked for literally the worst thing imaginable, some fucking shit taste you have

of course you will, they are going through everything that can be mined for nostalgiabucks
so far they trotted out:
- Frieza
- Trunks
- Vegito
- Broly(Kale)
- Frieza(again)
- Roshi(does a thing again)
- Bardock
- Broly(new)
- Gogeta
SSJ4 is pretty close to the most popular thing left that hasn't been wheeled out again in Super, so you can bet it's coming, they're avoiding Cell for some reason, Cooler's in no mans land thanks to Frieza's overuse and Coldfuck from the other verse nobody gives a shit about, and Janemba is a ways away from those 3

>just use both transformations

>they're avoiding Cell for some reason
They hate drawing Cell's spots.

Guys! Cell just got a new transformation that's more perfect than ever! It's literally perfect Cell with no spots!

Friendly reminder that after the broly movie Gogeta is no longer a Jobber. Gogeta was going to murder the fuck out of broly, but then Mizuki Nana saved his ass.

Attached: 1555460111007.png (477x506, 513K)

only if he's a different primary color

Gogeta 1 shot Janemba
Vegito's the no win shitter

You've only talked about Jojo here on Yea Forums haven't you? I hate you nu jujufag zoomers. Please kill yourself.

Attached: 1558663147148.jpg (480x480, 36K)

Ikari is not SSJ4

Budokai 2 had the best opening therefore making it the best game. This a fact. youtu.be/NwxpujPuLhQ

Attached: 1539423139546.gif (160x160, 535K)

You can say Great Ape is the instinctual form for Saiyans and play off Ultra Instinct working better when tapping into that power.

Dragon ball legends is way better than Dokkan

>everything sounds great.
>except my beam.

Attached: 43C7A435-D2C0-43C0-833A-DEEF95BA0F78.jpg (500x456, 77K)

Why is Budokai 2 better than Budokai 3 in your list?

HOL UP.

Is Plankton voiced by the same VA as Cell? How have I never realised that?

Anyway,

>BEAT IT! AND TAKE YOUR PLANET WITH YOU!
>KAME
>HAME
>HAAAAAAAAA

>TIMES ONE HUNDREEEEEED!
English is so stupid with multiplication.
Kamehameha times 100? How many times is Kamehameha times?
How come people don't say "Kamehameha by 100" when you already talk about 3 by 3 grids?

Because Jojo is a ode to the greatness of the white race, certainly one of the most pro white anime with Strike Witches (which show subtle support of the aryan regime and race).
Japan really do love whites more than most from our race, quite sad

Again, dragon ball legends is miles better than Dokkan crap.

>What's your name?
>Son Goku. Also... Kakarot
What did he mean by this?

Attached: 60315795_2302940186653705_548331343653049378_n.jpg (1440x1443, 169K)

No, Plankton is Lawrence while Dameon is Cell.

Attached: followthedamntrain.png (1283x682, 1.16M)

his name is Sone Goku but also Kakarot

wrong, it actually ressembles the kino histoy that the name 'Son Goku' has

But he always said that his name wasn't Kakarot

that was him telling the bad guys to fuck off

It was a SICK REFRANCE to an obscure anime (Japanese animation) movie titled "Dragon Ball Z: Broly – The Legendary Super Saiyan", in which a character named Broly, not to be confused with Broly, is mad at a crying baby years in the past, and spends most of his post-LSSJ transformation screentime yelling nothing but KAKAROT all the time.

>Jojo is the whites
that's a great insult, your race is best represented by RuPaul's fag race

The fact that you have fucking f2p gashashit in S tier with TENKAICHI FUCKING 3 shows that you've never played any of the games on this list.
Fucking cancer killing this industy and this fucking board.

Attached: 1466485962389.jpg (640x647, 48K)

there's a pizza called Son Goku
it's ham, mushroom and corn toppings

where does Bio Broly fit into all this

NOW WHAT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR

HUP HUP HEE YAW

NEO WOLF FANG FIST

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: file.png (940x492, 544K)

Yes and it will be kino

huuwaaaaaagh

youtube.com/watch?v=S-J1Cb0QIKg

Brioly

Attached: SSJ4 Gogeta.webm (1280x720, 118K)

>ssj

Attached: 1549861508042.png (211x239, 6K)

I was thinking about buying something

The dragon Ball hero's or team Sonic race

How is hero's?

Attached: 1557874570976.png (720x360, 210K)

youtube.com/watch?v=5ScPJ2EuuWM

Not great, just wait for CTR

I think Goku Black was created just to make it impossible to find black Goku in searches.

Attached: the-real-black-goku-kwabena-prempeh.jpg (600x600, 30K)

NOW, LET'S DANCE!

Attached: af0fb1a8f18920f656029fe24f6d4cd1.png (487x729, 202K)

>Legendary Super Warriors is not Top Tier

I know Yea Forums has shit taste but seriously?

>Just an MSpaint fill with a shitty afro

How am I supposed to believe he's black if he doesn't have negro features? Bigger lips, bigger nose/nostrils, eyes need to be yellowed, etc.

This just seems lazy, but I guess I shouldn't expect anything less from the welfare apes

Have sex brainlet

THE SAIYANS ARE A TRUE WARRIOR RACE
DON'T UNDERESTIMATE US

bend over

Attached: bauzz ovf.gif (250x442, 3.15M)

>still haven't fixed the hands

You are so full of shit

I hope SSJ4 Gogeta is a skin or his own character in Fighterz sometime in the future.

Attached: SSJ4 Gogeta.png (852x1136, 3.7M)

I'm STILL mad broly got skipped in the manga but Moro is getting pretty based

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-23-04-16-24~01.png (901x478, 457K)

I wouldn't put Budokai 3 in the same tier as Infinite World because dragon rush makes Budokai 3 an absolute shit comapared to Infinite World

>skin
You're not very familiar with ArcSys are you.

Every other character's alternate outfits are just different colors