ITT characters that are miserable to play against

is there a more low effort character? i mean at least ganon has tot approach, and ness is punishable

Attached: 250px-Yoshi_SSBU.png (250x250, 54K)

could mention the game in op so my filter would catch you you smelly fucking retard

>He got beat by a Yoshi
haha

Attached: yoshi fucking kills you.gif (294x213, 518K)

>ness is punishable

Attached: 1558509040766.png (689x795, 84K)

cringe

based and h-hahapilled

more punishable than y*shi at least

Fighting pacman mains feels like watching melee jigglypuff

that's actually how i feel playing against yoshi. It's that damn air speed BS

Attached: 1553481660004.jpg (549x556, 27K)

>Nairs
>You're combo you work for is now their combo

Why must Soccer Guy take a likable character and make him so hateful

Attached: 1415749580784.png (202x150, 25K)

He's boring af to play as and against.

Attached: i1528835858563561.jpg (1920x1920, 482K)

At least you can outspeed Wolf and Ike Nairs
At least you can punish Palutena's out of shield
At least other characters have some lag somewhere

Attached: the last temptation of jimmy davis.png (1032x692, 730K)

whats wrong with yoshi? i like him

see
and technically

Just gimp him offstage lol

Yoshi main here, spiked a Pikachu online today, felt good.
He was a skilled Pikachu I'll give him that

>Little Mac forces ME to camp on platforms
>every single Link player I've fought is laggy

Attached: 1556324064933.gif (498x382, 1.43M)

not sure if trolling but if you think that fair is remotely satisfying to use you should see if you suffer from psychosis because that is extremely narcissistic and delusional.

ok fair, little mac is probably honestly the worst because if you fight the fun way it's basically just throwing the game away. it's just unfortunate. laggy links i just blame on noobs and children always loving the character for some reason.

I actually really like playing against ganondorf and other heavy characters because it less often feels like I lost because of BS like latency. If I lost against a ganon it's 100% my own damn fault.

Ganon is Mac 2.0 since his character preys on aggression so hard. It feels super lame to force them to approach all the time but approaching them when they arent completely beneath you in skill will get you fucked

>little mac is probably honestly the worst because if you fight the fun way it's basically just throwing the game away
Prettt much this. I fought a Little Mac in a tourney once and picked Battlefield against him. I went against my better judgement and decided not to camp the platforms because I despise camping. I got my shit kicked in.

Any other meme fighters here?

Attached: Optimized-20190523_235916.jpg (1920x1080, 1.99M)

Lucina

All of them. This game sucks and is overrated.

Ness

my Krool had a 100% winrate after 9 matches in a row and havent touched him since launch, he is still in Elite somehow

Attached: 1363638016409.gif (320x240, 1004K)

That's because nobody knew how to play against him and back when some fighters only needed one win to get into elite (like Cloud), one loss will kick you out immediately at this point in time compared to launch.

I did so awful with Piranha Plant that I got him down to less than 100,000 GSP. Even now, he sits at around 300,000 after a few pathetic wins against what I imagined to be 7-year-olds.

God just give my big boy some buffs. 20 more weight would be nice but since that's unlikely I'll take anything as long as they help him out a lot.

When I started play Plant, I got him down to 79,000 GSP. You just have to just learn him before you can start rising up.

Once you get him figured out, then you can start climbing back up.

This entire thread gave me a headache from all the bait in it.
I'm going to bed. All yall can lick my butt.

>facing Ridley
>"this won't be too bad"
>faggot spams side special the entire match

Stay free

Attached: 1555016906790.gif (640x480, 348K)

I don't think I ever went against a Ridley that gave me trouble.

What? It's fucking shit.

if only there was a ton of endlag after he misses it
hmm

A Ridley that spams side special is a free win user. Unless you sit in shield the whole game

>sweaty fast spastic character has practiced his combos down to the pixel, but shields a lot
>wait out his flowchart combos in shield
>side-B
>somehow win

Attached: 1533180305394.jpg (1050x500, 151K)

Mainly Pikachu is annoying af to play against. Spamchu.