Pathologic 2

ITS OUT GUYS
WHAT YOU GUYS THINK

Attached: Screenshot_20190523-213501__01.jpg (1080x496, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mYwzxaGD6tg
igg-games.com/pathologic-2-free-download.html
youtube.com/watch?v=nVwnA6toFSQ
mega.nz/#!rjB0GIQB!wo-qMtpxcW7RqDOCDij7mW0W5GPCwwR0RZ_hn-sgrPE
mega.nz/#!GyZAjA7Z!SdungEst6Xs9VIeA-DWl_Ud3yQyfo62V75qrBhFlYgk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

trashy Slav game

ITS BEAUTIFUL

Do I need to play the first one?

Honestly loving it so far
Pretty much everything I could've wanted in a sequel

>keys are hard bound and you can't rebind them
It's shit. This is the most fucking basic thing to fuck up, for christ sakes.

Rubin is stupid, STUPID!

Attached: rubin is an idiot.jpg (465x106, 9K)

>go to sleep 1 hour to prevent dying of exhaustion
>wake up, run to the shop to buy some mincemeant pie to prevent myself from dying of starvation in my sleep
>go back to sleep for 4 hours
>wake up starving

brutal

File in the savegame directory enables changing bindings.

where do I see these beautiful milkers people keep posting, all the steppe thots in town are covered in rags

I cant wait to get home FUCK
I hope its good I didnt have the patience to finish the first. Post cute girls

Day 1 outside Lara's house.

Baka Rubin

not getting any quest to talk to saburov on day 1 and the only place i havent been is lara's

She teaches you about feeding blood to the Earth near the Odongh ferryman next to Lara Ravel's home.

>go to rubin's house
>the bachelor is there being an ass
>tell him he's an ass
>loot everything

fuck them both

Do I need to play the first game to understand any of this?

no

Visit Lara, talk to townspeople. Feel free to visit Saburov of your own volition.

Where in the fuck do you find herbs?

listen for BEEEES

town outskirts/the steppe

POST CUTEY GIRLIES

Attached: birb.webm (800x450, 1.08M)

Is there a way to tell plants you can harvest from ones you can't? I went to the steppe east of the train station and mashed use on a bunch of plants but I couldn't pick anything up

CYKA

Attached: 20190523231035_1.jpg (1920x1080, 251K)

They often have distinctive features. Swevery has orange flowers. Blood Twyre is the only plant with a bright red part. Black twyre is close to the ground and darker than other plants, almost twisted in shape. Brown Twyre is probably the hardest to pick out but it's distinctive in shape. You'll know them when you see them.

>it costs over 200 thousand dollars to fire this weapon: one time

How much of a broken mess is it atm?

Yes.

Never post on this board again. You're everything wrong with it. Seriously consider suicide.

pretty solid

Lol what?

As in West Pakistan, children are the best source of bullets in Gorkhon Town.

>tfw GTX 660 Ti
>probably won't run the game

Attached: 1557451425468.png (755x743, 859K)

Low to mid settings might. Give the demo a try, add about 5-10 fps to the performance and that might be a reasonable estimate of what you'd get.

someone post her please

The Steppe is gorgeous.

Attached: 20190523224409_1.jpg (1920x1080, 203K)

It's okay, wish it ran less like ass on my rig
Also, is the "block" animation super jaggy for anyone else? I can just about count how many frames it has

What would you define as "run"? YOu could probably get consistent 30FPS, if you're willing to put up with that

>tfw

Attached: 20190523233534_1.jpg (1920x1080, 247K)

it's a remake of the first, dunno why they called it 2, might have extra content to the first.

can anyone of you guys upload the soundtrack on mega or something? i am really digging it

The first game's ST is better

No.

Absolutely not

>guards outside Burakh house won't accept my Pass from Saburov
>won't even respond
>approach the gate
>they attack me
>stab the shit out of them
>YOU ARE HATED HERE
Good.

Any tips for someone new to the franchise?

Get out of here for yourself sake.

The game starts with a version of the end of the first game. It's a reimagining and a remake, as well as a sequel.

Protect Murky, collect nuts, get enough nap nap time.

what about me, do I need to?

wtf can't go anywhere without faggots just attacking me and then i get like 3 guys chasing me

Sneak? Avoid people til you've spoken to Big Vlad or Saburov.

"2" is literally a remake, in spite of what the title would lead you to believe.

collect lots of junk and trade it to children, money becomes worthless in hyper inflation but junk always trades

SO WHO KILLED ISADOR BOORAC

I don't understand how to do the surgery on Bad Grief's man. Am I not supposed to cut open his stomach and take the lockpick?

only issue is that it runs bad, also if you try to manage inventory quickly the game doesn't light.

>Military Grade

Attached: 20190523232730_1.jpg (1920x1080, 216K)

A million times better than Marble Nest

Is this the bachelor now?

Attached: 20190523230334_1.jpg (1920x1080, 115K)

That's up to you to decide.

Left most option?

Not the speed it breaks.

The setting and story for this game was always interesting, but I really loathe anything with "survival mechanics" especially games where it makes it really annoying. How bad is it?

I played the og path years ago but i dont remember, if i recall SPOILERS AHEAD DONT READ, he wasn't really killed and/or killed by the bull guy at the end of the bullshit trials? there was something about reincarnation and everyone being alive but they use different vessels or something like that. my memory is shit but the new game reignited my love for path

No this is the asshole ferryman who thinks he can sell a half-broken revolver for 3000 Rubley-doos

If you braindead it will be pretty hard. If you save some brain you will always have enough resourses.

If you write for rock paper shotgun, then literally worse than hitler

It's a bit more ambiguous now. It could be believed to be the same, down to the player.

Nice mustache, but yeah. Fuck him.

buga BOOO

That rock paper shotgun review was fucking retarded

Dumbass backward brain slavs

I didn't get the quest where I go kill the doghead kid. I guess things are different now.

Attached: 1553517258408.png (1900x2151, 2.32M)

lara is cute , you guys think her model could be extracted?

so just to be sure, this is a terrible trade, right?

Did you visit Notkin about a trial?

their shitty publisher told them to change the name of the game to 2 for some retarded reason

C'mon, give it a week before you use her as wank fodder.

Steppewaifu is a cutie.

Attached: 20190524001919_1.jpg (1920x1080, 321K)

KEEP IN MIND THAT THIS IMAGE IS FOR THE ORIGINAL, *NOT* THE REMAKE

Yes, and I told him killing was acceptable to protect people I love, and he basically told me to fuck off. I assume different answers will determine what happens to the kid.

Yes.

There's already tits in this game. Makes me wonder if there's panties under all these women's skirts.

Horrible trade

That's... odd. He ought to give you an option to take a leash to the doghead kid. Might be a bug?

Or I just didn't talk to him enough times.

Buying that bull has got to result in something good later.

question: the character screen has shit like the list , the bones and the nerves. anyone care to explain those?

You have a companion. Try to stop thinking in terms of game reward structures, it'll trip you up in this game.

See: >stop thinking in terms of game reward structures
^ IS NO BULLSHIT. IT'S NOT THAT TYPE OF GAME.

Connections and components that make a whole, think wider.

>tfw you got a GTX 3.6 Ti

not great, but not terrible

>game split into three episodes
Fuck that's disappointing. Sounds like the original is the better bargain for now. Guess I'll wait to pick 2 up until the complete edition comes out.

Attached: Eva yan.jpg (1192x670, 56K)

Okay, it will result in something *interesting* later

youtube.com/watch?v=mYwzxaGD6tg
posting spooky tunes

Check bastard Theodore other albums, it's great

>game reveals Aspity's true nature on Day 2
Ballsy.

hol up, i thought it was the complete version but without the bachelor and the changeling . are you telling me that we are stuck on day four???

No, bachelor and changeling will be DLC that may or may not be paid. A lot of publications are calling it an "episodic" game for some reason.

It's probably be sold separately as a new game probably something like life is strange or some shit

Devs said they would release it as free DLC if the game does well but if it doesn't sell well they will probably charge for them. (Not backers, obviously, but people who bought it after.)

ok. i wonder why they didn't start with bachelor. i mean, he is far more approachable in comparison

You get all 12 days of haruspex, it's a self contained story.

oh, I didn't know about that, hope it sells well

can i store shit at lara's house without it going away at the end of the day? or is that only for burakh's lab/hideout?

>are you telling me that we are stuck on day four???
What? All three characters have 12 day stories.

I have yet to see any tits all the steppe chicks are covered in rags, is there some option I have to toggle for glorious steppe tiddies?

Because he's a twat. The haruspex route has you learn to love the town, its people and learn to desire how to protect it. The bachelor gives the player questions and intellectual wankery, but not love.

Dove is cute!
Cute!

Attached: 20190523224718_1.jpg (1920x1080, 222K)

only the hideout, lara inventory can sometimes replenish.

The one by the dock near Lara's house has her tits out for all the world to see. She also gives you a free bottle of blood.

again - day 1, next to lara's house

i played this shit for 7 hours straight
its fucking awesome, difficult, but great
im in love, cant wait to play more tomorrow

the haruspex
>soul
the bachelor
>soulless
the cringeling
>?????

Funfact, "Chernobyl" is the Ukrainian word for wormwood.

Attached: 20190523225232_1.jpg (1920x1080, 155K)

soul
soulless
satisfaction [in terms of answers - I'm guessing]

toenails seem really easy to get, I wonder if they get more scarce throughout the game.. I haven't even used one yet and I've got like 3 still on day one

I wouldn't trust any container a thieving little goblina is seen snooping around.

Attached: 20190523233641_1.jpg (1920x1080, 209K)

you are delusional

Attached: 1558140609927.jpg (960x720, 263K)

Should i pirate it?
I remember Pathologic 1 and it was great, but i'm just don't trust slavs to pay them yet.

useful for trading, trade off is that they take space that could be used for other trade items

No. If you want it then buy it. It's a self contained story in the game. I would hope that the other two episodes are included with the purchase of the first, but I don't think it unreasonable for the price of all three episodes to come to a $50 price.

Honestly it is just one character path. Save your money for the full game. Unless you want to give them money to help fund the rest of the game. Then go ahead.

does this game have jumpscares?

is there a free cam so you can look at her soles

Small number of things that may cause a slight shock but not youtube bait type shit.

>I don't think it unreasonable for the price of all three episodes to come to a $50 price.
Just this episode is $35 for me so I don't think that will happen.

Fritz get the fucking flammenwerfer, not even a day before the footfags showed up...

If you mean a musical sting and a monster jumping in your face, then no.

Would depend on stacking discounts, but doable.

They made her barefoot for a reason, mon amie. It is only right that good work be appreciated.

>No. If you want it then buy it
Sure, will pirate it, thanks.
If game is good enough, i will buy it at some point(maybe)

both fucking vermin

You are worse than a damned furry

The next two episodes adding to $15 total for both when this is $35? That would require almost 80% discount for each. Maybe five years down the line I guess. But not your typical discount.

how much dumpster diving is in this game?

>paying for an unfinished game

pretty much all of it senpai

A lot. Also a lot of getting little kids to trade broken bottles and razors for bullets.

Oh and my calculating is if you don't wait buy this episode at full price of course.
Three at $35 would be $105 total, which would be a 50% discount. Typical sale a few years out for those waiting.

This game has some really good looking girls in it

You can buy 2 more copies in steam if you want to compensate it, user.
Meanwhile i will pirate this game 10 times for sure.

>they kept my favorite part
Nice. Can I still get bandages for water from drunks?

I could see them going for a non-typical approach. If they've got someone interested in the first part of the story then they're likely to want the rest. If someone wanted just one part of the story then it would be at the $35 mark, if they wanted two parts... let's $45 then for all three - that $50, or perhaps more realistically $55.

yes

>looking for any piss poor, bullshit justification to avoid paying for anything.

so you're not only a cunt, but a retard?

>Day 3
>The fucking alarm bell from the alpha test that still says fuck you to anything you haven't done yet
>Having to boost immunities of anyone in a plague district
>Having to search for an infected house in an uninfected district or face extra plague zones the next day like in the original Clara playthrough
>End of the day and every who's immunity you boosted still gets infected because that's XCOM baby

General, Inquisitor, bring out the mortar canons for this bullshit

Attached: 908.png (402x344, 72K)

>unironically
>paying
>for early acces

Is there a torrent of the gog version out yet? $50 in my region is too much for a game that I'm not even sure I'll be able to run.

Which ones are the drunks in this game?

Wait are you talking about discounts buying as they come out or waiting for all to release? I am getting mixed up here.

look in the usual place

I don't remember but it's easy to find them

give me a hint because I've only been able to find the cracked steam version (which is fucking pointless to crack when it's available on gog).

I'm wondering if it would work so that if someone has one episode as it were of the game they can then get the next two at those lower prices. If somone kust wants one episode then they can get just that one too. If it was all included under one price it would avoid this all.

Given that you're asking the same question again, I think you actually do need to play the original game first to understand the sequel.

you keep on trying to justify being a cheapskate, thieving little cunt.

tumblr human is spooky

who

11 times.
user, your game is losing profit
.Based

you keep throwing away your money to support laziness and incompetence, self-righteous fuckwit

I own Pathologic Classic and got a 10% off coupon for this. So I expect something like that going forward.

Speaking of, I don't plan on buying this before the coupon expires, can I give it away?

Not my game, you can keep on downloading, you're just multiplying the amount that you are a cunt.

You might still be able to, the game forum was pretty cluttered by people trying to do the same thing though. Maybe you could give it to the user that wants to download it 11 times?

Albino probably.

It's good until May 31st. Can you give away coupons?

no ,tumbler human, you will talk to him on day 2 in your lab

I'm not sure, never used trading etc. on there.

is there an artbook ?

Yes

Post more of these meth sluts

link?

ayyy lmao

Attached: 20190523235822_1.jpg (1920x1080, 164K)

How's the soundtrack compared to the first? The first one's music was absolute top tier sometimes.

Broomstick head?

DESTROY POLYHEDRON

DESTROY TOWN

Butcher and steppepilled

Protip: type "somethingold" into the backer reward setting for the Kickstarter item.

More towards subtle ambience. Far less electronica. Still good.

>that's disappointing
That's because Ice-Pick are hacks who blew all their KS money on unrelated projects like creating a shitty Pathologic boardgame and snorting expensive farts while on vacation.
The game was supposed to be completed 2 years ago. And the only way they could actually push the game out of the door in some shape of form was thanks to Tinybuild scooping them up and just constantly whipping them into shape. Without publisher, these people would STILL be sitting around and doing nothing while shitting out seldom blogposts on their social media accounts.
They are physically incapable of making completed or good projects, even if they have publishers boot lodged firmly in their ass, they're like Kojima on steroids.
Never EVER give those shits your money, because you will not get what you paid for. Just pirate it, they don't deserve your money.

DON'T DESTROY ANYTHING

And you're telling me I can save everything without killing almost the entire town's population? Ain't falling for your bullshit plague

Attached: 1396218553948.jpg (299x288, 33K)

plants you can harvest make sounds and you can sacrifice some blood in certain spots to get some plants
its much easier to get them now
not at all, the only bug i encountered was some npc hovering 2 meters in the air. Good thing, he didnt attack me because of it

I miss the first game's Infected District track. It's been replaced with some feint throat singing.

so it's a piece of shit, but you're still encouraging people to play it??

the atmosphere is spoopy but its not a scary game
its more of a psychological horror than anything

>it's a piece of shit
wrong

>get razor from a garbage can
>trade my razor to a little girl for eggs
>suddenly some bydlo attacking me
>knife is broken
>can't fix it because no razors
>do 0 damage to a city byblos
>die

Attached: 1557214222286.jpg (658x584, 51K)

Its called supporting the devs you fucking filth

they should've made baCHADlore chapter first

Attached: pathologic_bachelor_by_polymental.jpg (1192x670, 120K)

Yeah, supporting them to not finish game.

"herekittykitty" For some event.

>just summon a train bro!
this is a waste of my time isn't it?

Attached: 1541614970440.jpg (600x476, 36K)

>L'appel du Vide: Hear the Plague's voice

Attached: sweatytowelman.jpg (600x600, 40K)

No, I'm saying that if you want to play it, you should not give those hacks money. It may not be a bad game per se, but it doesn't deliver on the initial promise even in the slightest because of overwhelming incompetence of the devs.
So if you're paying for Pathologic, you're enabling Ice-Pick to be lazy shits that can only be put on the straight and narrow once the publisher puts his foot down. This way they will never learn.

So theres only Doctor route right now?

Shaman now. Doctor later.

based

Can't for the life of me find the tool kit to repair the other machine for day 2 and I've wasted like 12 hours looting kids caches all over the map. Do I need this thing to complete the day quest and if so, I could use a hint. If it was any other bound in danger I'd take the hit but I know I'm not getting to THE BULL anytime soon with meds.

been playing for hours now and the "someone knocked over a bin" noise still makes me jump late at night.

Attached: 1504744607247.jpg (1920x1080, 1.03M)

>want to buy food
>hyperinflation hits
>have to dive dumpsters
>have to trade physical goods for other physical goods to barter into food
>gave away all my buttons for a single egg
>god i wish i had a lemon to suck on right now because i feel like the plague
>bandit throws his knife at me during the night from 100 paces and strikes me square in the eye, inflicting death
based ancap paradise

>432 in-game
its gonna flop, is it?

It's past 2AM in the only timezone that matters. There were over 1000 in-game when I left for work.
But yes, it is going to flop. It's an incredibly niche title that already had half the interested audience backing it via Kickstarter.

OH NO NO NO

Attached: image.png (736x178, 115K)

I don't think anyone expected this game to be an unprecedented success, though
I'm still enjoying myself though, although the game sure could run a little better

It's so entertaining, seeing how a game made by people considered literal wannabees and hipsters in their country of origin gains a 2deep4u following abroad.
Imagine Y2k devs being Bulgarian, releasing their game with a half-baked English translation and being cited as obscure masters of prose.
Shit's hilarious.

What would a figurative wannabee be? Also, what is a wanna"bee"?

But they're critically acclaimed in Russia and the original Pathologic won numerous awards over there?

Attached: 1322531081268.jpg (800x542, 89K)

here is your (you)

>comparing Y2k writing to fucking Pathologic
Why is it okay to pretend to be retarded on Yea Forums?

>some faggot decide to punch me because I'm hated in that zone
>defend myself by punching back
>lose rep
What?! Why?!

Attached: 1539667148555.jpg (750x515, 67K)

Sounds like people hate you.

Follow the rules of the town you double worm

ok so the next day starts at 12am and it says Day 2 but my mindmap says I'm done for the day.. slept until like 6am and there's still nothing to do...

just run bro

funny, one of the executors literally tells you this, and you even have the opportunity to cry about that exact thing.

you're on their turf, you're not one of them, everything you do is going to be taken badly. they hate you, they don't need to be logical about it.

New Pathologic got a number of awards in Russia already too

how the fuck do you loot houses? I don't see any houses you can enter, there are some where you can knock or lockpick, but if you lockpick they will know.. even in the dead of night? how to sneak and steal

Time to steal their brains and livers. FUCK the town and everyone in it.

Based and bachelorpilled

Attached: 15C4E1C5-26FE-4454-AB1A-BFE318428A68.jpg (400x1000, 137K)

>[They'll know about this]
They better

Attached: 57051326-bloody-hands-in-gloves-with-the-scalpel-white-background-isolated-doctor-killer-maniac-stud (1300x861, 76K)

you mean
>how do you loot houses without taking a reputation hit?
right? because you're not getting off scot-free for being a thief. if you can knock, they're still living in that house.

or you could just find an abandoned house, but there aren't many of those the first couple of days.

igg-games.com/pathologic-2-free-download.html

sand plague town. Home.

picking weeds and mixing drugs in your abandoned factory hideout is the comfiest fucking shit, god damn. the surgery seems cool so far too, but also full of the potential to fuck up horribly, waste a ton of resources, and/or just plain kill your patient.

>user says killing bandits for orgams is too risky now
Fuck that, I did it just fine on my first day. The real problem was that there were barely any bandits to kill. That and you can't harvest organs without taking a reputation hit anyway.

that's a plus

If anyone knows about giving away discounts, let me know if you can and want 10% off.
Nobody I know plays this and it's better than it going to waste.

I'm not going to have time to play the game for at least a week so I'm listening to the OST instead, this is one of my favorite tracks so far:
youtube.com/watch?v=nVwnA6toFSQ
Maximum creepy.

just watch you don't get caught with your pants down, or attacked by multiple people. true to realism, a fistfight against more than one person is very likely going to end up with you getting your shit kicked in.

>end of day 1
>1800 money
>3 bandages
>scalpel
>a few organs
>gloves
>some revolver ammo
>so much other junk my inventory is practically full
How did your day 1 go user?

For bandits the opposite happens, random townsfolk can jump in and fight with you. Makes it even easier.

I wish the Void hadn't been ruined by the tumblr fanbase

And you know or care about that why?

anyone know where I can find a tool kit?

never had that happen here, I'd be trying to chase down some mugger scum who was trying to beat the shit out of a loli, turn a corner, and now suddenly there's two of them and they're after me.

how the actual fuck did that happen? it has literally nothing to appeal to them.

>men are monsters
>women are kept prisoners and they must be freed

lmao are you retarded

Was this post really necessary, Anonymous?

Attached: 1555887987387.jpg (1024x700, 64K)

surely you mean
>women are manipulative, lying creatures of deceit that will use you to get whatever they can from you
right?

The void is a dating Sim.

Obviously, but isn't that the whole point of feminism?

>Do I need this thing to complete the day quest
No. Sticky offers to tell you when he knows about one. They show up in stores according to him.

i mean, skipping past what tumblr sees through its batshit-colored glasses, the brothers and sisters in the Void are just basically the worst aspects of masculinity/femininity, seen through a depression-flavored funhouse mirror, yes?

i started typing something along the lines of
>surely even they would see
but then couldn't really bring myself to finish that sentence.

but
the whole point is
then what do you even
nuh
nuuuuhhhhhhh

Attached: 15b4cc1b38cffc1ba59f3d9a35f0d246eab21740.png (720x500, 465K)

Soundtrack is coming up. Just wait a bit.

thanks, you have calmed my autism for the moment. guess there's something else I haven't done to finish the day.

oh no no for yourself faggot, i have it on GOG.

Not good, not terrible.

Playing it tonight when I get back from work. I haven't played the original in maybe 4 years. Is there anything I might need to know?

I want to play the first one, should I just download the original release or is the remaster or whatever actually good?

Honestly, after 3day alpha and final rehearsal, I don't even want to waste a minute of my time on this.
Author is Mr. Unpredictable and can always work around the rules of internal consistency by means of novelty of content (which is simply a shallow spin on Kafka), while player is predictable to an extent if only due to acting in accordance with ingame mechanics. In other words, Player is playing Author's game OMG WHAT WOULD I EVER DO WITHOUT THAT KIND OF REVELATION.

This one actually has tutorial, everything is explained you just need to read it

No gauharposting as of yet?

put all your skillpoints into train-summoning, it's the most OP skill in the game

Also, I actually very much liked, and still like, OG Pathologic Bachelor campaign, Tension and Marble Nest, it's just that I don't like edgy incoherent roundabout yapping about everything and their mother that came after.

alright, i'll humor you. what exactly are you trying to say here? you "guessed the twist" and now there's no point in playing, but you're hoping someone will tell you otherwise?

Also, come to think of it, OG Pathologic was essentially a modernist deconstruction/destruktion of the exact kind of thing Pathologic 2 became (as per alpha and Final Rehearsal). Pathologic 2 doesn't seem to me to be an upgrade at all, it's actually a downgrade.

Concept-wise I would order them as
Pathologic 2 (alpha and Final Rehearsal) -> Pathologic Classic HD -> Marble Nest (which was actually a true sequel to OG Pathologic conceptually).

>tfw no money to spare for games right now
I'll hold off on pirating it since IPL deserves the support

Attached: 1444276938708.jpg (1000x1000, 539K)

Anybody finished it yet? I only played Bachelor's story in the original pathologic so I'm excited to play as haruspex in 2. How long is it? Is it about the same length as each character's was in the original?

each day takes about 2, 2 1/2 hours so you got 24 hours at the very least

What I see is an attempt to supplant a smartly written game with a much less smartly written one, which is carried primarily by edgy witty quips and production values, as "canon". This is what profanation is. I am expressing my disgust.

unless you slept through every day, no, no one's finished it yet. though looking at global achievement stats, apparently some people have. looks to be about the same, a day is about 2-3 hours, maybe more depending on what you do.

oh man i literally cant stand the cringeling. is there any way to fuck her over?

did you want to actually explain yourself or did you want to take another thick, steamy vape of your own farts first?

Is chestnuts and a beetle a good trade for immunity boosters?

Pathologic 2 (alpha, FR) - "Hey, you, pathetic ordinary maggot, see the splendour of author not being bound by what he has already written, by means of copying Kafka's techniques without anything that actually made Kafka sensible and worthy of reading".
OG Pathologic - "This is an incoherent mess. The only thing holding this thing alapt is player's desire for it to be coherent, evidenced, in particular, in player's WILLING suspension of desbelief".
Marble Nest - "Said willing suspension of disbelief on player's part is voluntary, and thus constitutes an act of goodwill. In other words, overstaying its welcome is absolutely a thing game creators should very much concern themselves with".

>the only thing preventing it from falling to pieces is player's desire

You can tell her to fuck off
Original changeling was scared the shit out of haruspex

where are you getting this condescending attitude from in 2? who is this author you keep talking about? mark? cause he was always a snarky little shit, he'd read the script after all. the executors?

Dybowski. Also, I don't know how the final version was translated by Alphyna, but neither Pathologic Classic HD's, nor Marble Nest were all the literally translated (the most glaring was "orderly" instead of "mortus"). The writing style of Russian text in Final Repetition, beginning especially, was absolutely of "wry grinning shit" variety, even where subject matter was supposed to be serious.

Game is so fucking unoptimized shit.
Good thing i decided to pirate first. Will pirate later, hope in one year game will be better.

>Final Rehearsal

>day 3

Attached: file.png (1200x1200, 1.19M)

nigga this shit has NOTHING to do with Kafka

So, which food spoils and which will always be ok?

Am I the only Slav playing this game ?

Can confirm Eng translation isn't 1 to 1 and takes liberties much like the first game.

Attached: Pathologic 2019-05-24 18-04-40-05.png (2560x1440, 3.23M)

Attached: 15586817957980.jpg (560x575, 208K)

i mean, at what points is the author's voice overriding the characters to the point where you are centering all your criticisms around it? is it specific characters? scenes?

it sounds as if they're aware that they're redoing a thing that we've already seen before, and somehow this bothers you greatly. cause from what i can tell, your complaints all boil down to not liking the tone. like that they're familiar and confident with their subject matter and this is unpleasant for you.

either way, i'm going to bed. you might have some genuinely interesting things to say buried int there but jesus christ, learn how to communicate like a non-pretentious fruit. this is intended to be well-meaning advice but i can't seem get myself to soften that one any more.

>Am I the only Slav playing this game ?
>what is 2ch

Russian script is up your ass nonsensical metaphor gibberish anyway

I want to play this but I feel like shit, too sick to play it

It does. Kafka's primary point is that freedom can't ever be described, using words or otherwise, what CAN be decribed is everything that delimits said freedom. Kafka's writing style is constantly escaping being bound by what he has previously written, while not contradicting himself, by means of invention/novelty. His works are essentially deconstructions of tragedies.

Final Rehearsal takes that superficial "Imma not bound by what previously transpired because here, shiny" motif (evidenced primarily in all the quips and all the things meant to generally catch you offguard) and runs it into the ground without having any sort of constructive point (Kafka had) whatsoever.

t. dovnich

>Defending a crowdfunded project that didn't deliver, and went full jew making episodic a fucking remake
You are everything wrong with capitalism.

I dunno m8, the Russian script to me seems to have less metaphors and symbolism than Eng one, I do find it a bit too casual at times but in the context of a town folks talking to each other it makes sense.

>either way, i'm going to bed
Fine, not even gonna bother properly amswering you then.

You support GOOD devs that can actually finish a rounded up game, not people who can't even just remade their own game properly, and have the balls of asking the players to pay more for their own fuckups.

middle of day 2 and I still don't have a hideout/lab place to call '''home''' I thought you fuckers said day 2 you get it REEEEE

t. the guy who paid retail for any Jap game in the last decade

>a full length game with tons of choices adds more playable characters to come later that will play the already full length game with tons of choices differently now with altered and/or new choices
>episodic

Attached: randy.png (441x445, 245K)

Terrible ad hominem, but I actually buy very few games at launch, and the recent ones have been indies (Baba is You was the last one). I think the last japanese game I bought at launch was Cambria Sword.

If they don't charge anything for the rest of the game I'd be more than happy to eat my words and buy the game full price, of course. Until then, pirate it's the only sensible choice.

On Kafka.
Also since freedom isn't gesturally expressible in principle, it being the subject matter of Kafka's books means that reader, in principle, doesn't have any means to ascertain in any way whether or not he has understood author's point "correctly". Therefore any sort of EXHAUSTIVE '"objective'" analysis of Kafka's books is impossible in principle, what you have instead, however much you pore over his writings, is nothing more than your personal, subjective interpretations of them - at the very least insofar as the question of freedom is concerned.

The devs have said that if the game sells well then rest of the game will be free DLC, if not paid. Even if it is something like 20$, gameplay per/$ will be greater than your average AAA.

>starving but have no food and am at max exhausted and have almost no health.

>most my health in the fucking dream sequence

Should I just start over I"m only on day two night but I died 5 times to having no health am starving and exhausted.

This very post being a particular case of personal subjective interpretations of Kafka's works.

Why don't pirate groups just release the GOG version which is DRM free?
Are they retarded?

Go to Samburskie and get a key.

who?

Neck yourself.

30 FPS is barely working tier.

Saburov*.
Dude with small penis and big oblige.

Why exactly can't you describe freedom? I can conceptualize that freedom without limits is just a word, but as long as limits exist conceptually, isn't freedom just a state, i.e. you are free when you are not limited? No need to specify what those limits are. The opposite is also true, a delimitation can't be defined without the concept of freedom, but you don't need to define its breadth.

>le artfags arguing about meaning amd me just chillin in the town breathing atmosphere

how about we talk about the game, eh? i am in day 4 and am slowly starving to death, should i buy a fish for 700 russry-roos?

Then there are as many freedoms as there are limits-that-are-not-there, thus the word is inherently ambiguous and, outside of "freedom from ..." constructions, by itself, doesn't communicate anything whatsoever.
And you can perfectly describe a delimitation by simply describing an object constituting it.

>he didn’t stock-up food from the first day

You should be able to pay real money to buy food
Its bullshit, i dont have that much time to play games

What's the best way to get money/food early on?

That's it, Yea Forums, I'm going to BUY THE BULL.

Attached: 1530334064047.png (675x563, 293K)

Yes, but they are all specific cases, and it is unnecessary to quantify them to merely describe freedom as a concept.
Freedom, by itself, still embodies everything associated with it. It is shorthand and polymorphic to whatever the context will supply as limits opposed to it.
If you describe an object constituting a delimitation, you implicitly describe freedom from said delimitation, and conceptually you need freedom to do that.

Bite me, or better, give me an instantaneous compiler. You'd probably get a shit load of money for it, too.

its a fucking scam, he'll be dead on day 8 anyways

>fuck all people bought it
Considering buying this a second time to make up for the piratefags

I saved up to buy the pistol by day 2 night while doing one or two children boxes starved to death/exhausted death 8 times in a row and now i"m starting over fuck the pistol.

buy 5 copies and give them away.

NO NO NO FUCK. I KNEW IT.
I shouldn't have bought that fucking bull. It had scam all over it, yet I bought it.

Attached: 1536536675472.png (400x416, 169K)

Highly doubt anyone even bothered to pirate

Back to /biz/ champ. You'll get them next time.

Okay, I'll reformulate. How do you make an abstraction over "freedoms from" to convey/express/illustrate a concept of "free will", considering the first one is concerned with involuntary actions, and the second one - with voluntary ones?

Atleast I didn't buy the "military" revolver. Thank god.

In other words, lack of a lack of volition doesn't constitute a presence of said volition.

Are we talking freedom or free will? You don't. Those are completely separate and unrelated things.

Word "freedom" is ambiguous. I reformulated my thoughts to stop implicit substitutions of concepts, corresponding to it, from happening in the context of conversation where it is important to distinguish between said concepts.

Also, pretty much, Kafka's point exactly.

In most contexts it's not, and that doesn't answer my question. This started by you stating your personal interpretation of Kafka as pertaining to freedom. You then carried on with freedom. Why bring up free will now?

How does the game run lads? The demo was pretty rocky.

Because my handle on the language is imperfect (and will hardly ever become perfect, assuming that's even a thing), and it just got a little bit better in the process of this conversation. You have my earnest gratitude for that.

Works on my machine

I BOUGHT IT

Attached: 3f2.jpg (584x530, 216K)

Okay now you're just fucking with me. That's not even close to what you said earlier, which was about freedom, Not free will, which you acknowledge are separate concepts. Your earliest mention of free will is .

You madman! Atleast you got a gun I guess.

Attached: 1539787375397.jpg (693x1024, 233K)

Oh, fair enough.

Actually, I am not fucking with you. I flat out said in advance I reformulated. That means that the same word before and after act of reformulation, namely, "freedom" means essentially different things, and that that difference essentially got split over to "free will".

Also I could argue that "free will" contains an '"entirely unrelated'" word "free" in it actually. But I won't, at this point I treat it simply as conventionality, although I consider it being very far from something to be taken for granted.

Lads here's your dolphin porn original soundtrack
mega.nz/#!rjB0GIQB!wo-qMtpxcW7RqDOCDij7mW0W5GPCwwR0RZ_hn-sgrPE and mega.nz/#!GyZAjA7Z!SdungEst6Xs9VIeA-DWl_Ud3yQyfo62V75qrBhFlYgk

W(B)est Slav here, will be playing it later today.
Can't read Soviet runes though, so I'll be sticking with English.

>worse than hitler
But he did nothing wrong

They are separate but they are not unrelated, freedom arises from being able to exert your free will. A slave has free will but being unable to exert it means that he does not have freedom. If they are truly unrelated then you could have the situation where someone has free will, wishes to exert it, is unable to and yet has complete freedom. The only way that can happen is if you ignore reality. And by this I mean that it is still possible within reality but you have to exclude absolutely everything outside your own mind.

Does not running make my hunger not go down as fast?

>Not actually dolphin porn
Disappointed.

Interenting point, thanks.

Yeah, well, that's a discussion on Kafka for you. Does Pathologic 2 so far has anything in it to warrant anything comparable?

Just chief of Ice Pick Lodge Nickolay Dybowskiy in usual working environment, nothing to see here

Attached: 15586923051971.jpg (1920x1080, 405K)

I believe running only affects thirst
Which makes it non issue. Ia water more difficult to get later in the game?

bump!

Does anyone have the backer codes to unlock the ingame exclusive item and event? Those keys are reusable.

This is just too pretentious
poor girl

Absolutely based

very much based

Kill yourself, you're a fucking maggot parasite.

Why is it only Yea Forums that hates piracy so much?

Attached: 1493012599310.jpg (960x960, 206K)

These threads are ESL as fuck, so no.
The translator/community manager for IPL has her head too far up her twitter famous arse to make a good enough translation, and even then, why the fuck is a native Russian doing a RU>EN translation? That's why the English text is so much more simplistic, you don't translate to a language that isn't your native unless you're a savant or something (she's not). She's an alright translator otherwise, but this just isn't how you do things. I say it's nepotism.
I'm sorry anglophone bros, you kinda got fucked here.

Attached: 1343671465691.jpg (362x265, 28K)

I usually dont but i want more ipl games so i actually bought this one

Also by not buying the game you ensure that it will never get the other characters' stories. You're a fucking retard. The game is it is, is complete for Haruspex and lasts 30-40 hours not to mention the price is half of AAA game.

>Taste of Crime

Attached: 1534775444374.gif (480x366, 278K)

Or you could just pirate Pathologic HD to have those stories for free and with a better soundtrack.

In the Revelation of St. John, it is prophesied that a meteor/star called "wormwood" will fall upon the waters and poison them.

Attached: 20190523234352_1.jpg (1920x1080, 158K)

It's been rather great for me, actually. Haven't had the same issues reported by other people.

No, they have this thing called principles and self worth. Something you're missing.

cope

I don't need to cope, parasite. I bought the game.

So did I, but your ESL moralfaggotry is delicious anyway.

do I get it

yes

Wait for the full 3 character release and optimization patches first

Yes, torrent edition.

Heh, I know you're a kid just from that sentence.
Do you faggot not realize that making games or software in general is -work-. And businesses need money to pay their employees. And do you guess where they get that money?

I would very much like to hire you as my slave as you seems to be willing to work for free. After all it's OK to steal another's work. If you're not planning to buy, don't pirate either. You're not entitled to games.

Fuck off

>WHAT YOU GUYS THINK
The intro is too directed but it's just an intro.
Also:
> save in bad grief's place
> go to father's house
> get ambushed and killed by mob
> retry
> mob bum rushes me again
> this time run away
> game crashes
> i have to go to work and don't have time to try again
So the thing here is that it's annoying to have to talk to all the tutorial guys again. They should have allowed free saving. I mean, I know why they didn't, I'm just saying that even though it was their decision, it was a bad one.
The rest is good so far

Attached: game reviewer.jpg (716x734, 78K)

Its not the same story, not exactly. Also Pathologic HD is a slog to get through, especially on the later days.

>poor girl

Attached: 1557243580425.gif (200x200, 1.32M)

>If you're not planning to buy, don't pirate either
Go ahead and stop me

I dont give a fuck if you want to pirate the standard seasonal AAA trash
But when niche shit like this comes out it pisses me off when people dont support it
This is why the industry is dead, because nobody supports unique ideas

>But when niche shit like this comes out it
It didn't come out though. Only 1/3 of it.

It wasn't a scam afterall, got myself my own big fat bull.

Attached: 11433f50b73c45ce912566cbfaf6f9a6.jpg (1291x1188, 583K)

>unfinished
>poor optimised
>remaster
>"because nobody supports unique ideas"
Yeah, sure, shill.

Off yourself retard

Look, you're making a fucking jester of yourself. People who don't buy won't buy. You're preaching to no one, buyers will skip your ramblings because they bought the game while pirates AND buyfags will laugh at your impotent self-righteous rage and stooping down to "haha ur just 13 years old!". Your spotty English doesn't help your case either. You lose either way. Discuss the game and ignore obvious bait.

LMAO
Kid you would come up with literally any excuse to pirate it lets be real

Nice argument, retard. Enjoy your fairly bought 1/3 of a game.

The revamped bound infection is pretty cool, everytime i reach the end of the day my butt clenches really hard. I've been pretty lucky so far though didn't get anyone infected after healing Notkin with the first smowder.

I think I heard it in game
I'm sure its in there
maybe more rare

Sure, maybe.
I still bought RoR2 and Sekiro on release.

I am thanks, I also got another copy to make up for you being a nigger.

>People who don't buy won't buy
Apparently they also get into rambling arguments online to justify their piracy despite that needing no justification.

Post proof so this entire thread can laugh at you harder

>I also got another copy to make up for you being a nigger
Wowzers, that'll make up 2/3 of a game for just 2 times the price! Keep up your amazing work and maybe you'll support devs enough to give you a full game someday.

So now that the dust is settled, is it a sequel or a remake? Haven't played either one myself

Its a remake, but more like a re-imagining

They're baiting and the only one to ramble online looking like a fool is you. I'm sorry.

You two retards are literally the only people shitposting ITT
Please feel free to fuck off and never return
Go back to your Smash threads

Nice.

Attached: 20190524044436_1.jpg (1280x800, 233K)

I wish she would kiss my bull skull

>You two retards are literally the only people shitposting ITT
>Please feel free to fuck off and never return
But then the thread will die because by your own admission you aren't even people?

Will run like crap if you dont put it on SSD.

imagine being this autistic

>shitposting
Okay, fuck off. The game does miss two fucking characters and it runs like the first game did on release, which is fucking poorly. Those are legitimate criticisms, whether you like it or not, I'm not rallying people to pirate the game because of those.
No, "but it's still more than those soulless AAA boogieman games out there!" doesn't hold up very well as defence. They laid down ALL of the groundwork, placing a bunch of triggers and moving a bunch of NPCs for other characters' paths around isn't that hard unless they spaghetti code jury-rigged the whole thing. It doesn't look like they did, though.
I should do that, I'm getting PTSD flashbacks from when I played the first game on a toaster playing the second one on HDD.

Why isnt a torrent up on tpb yet

Only like a couple hours into the game but god sprinting makes this game so much more enjoyable to play than the original.

>Devs actually made a demo
>in 2019
>that's kind of them
>try to download it
>bluescreens my computer during installation
well torrent it is

Attached: 1558615084426.jpg (170x243, 44K)

so wait another year?

More like 5 more years LMAO

>tpb
someone tell him

My "spotty" English is at least better than your incomprehensible ramblings.

It's really not. Why are you even angry at me, I bought the game.

What if I already bought Pathologic HD years ago? I understand, 2 only has 1 of the 3 OG campaigns available right now. Is 1 still worth a shot or is the gameplay just too horrible to bother with? Heard the walking speed was worse than Morrowind.

YOU MOTHER FUCKERS BETTER BUY AND SUPPORT THESE DEVS

Worth, it has sprint now. Just run it on an SSD.

Heh, that's on your PC, not the demo. Expect more crashes if your computer can't handle a simple software installation.

Can a brainlet like me enjoy this game?

Attached: 1550165470788.jpg (1292x683, 142K)

Look, there's at least a dozen grammar mistakes in your posts. Just shut up before you make yourself even more of a fool.

>Just run it on an SSD
Huh? You're talking about 1 HD? What's the point in running a boomer game like that off an SSD? The assets are all tiny and would load in 0.1 sec off a decent HDD anyway.

Yes. Just take your time, feel the city, watch how it slowly dying.

Only brainelts can enjoy such games

>Okay, fuck off.
Take your own advice retard

fuck I don't have an SSD

It doesn't matter if you have 200 IQ or a peanut size brain as long as you have patience and a open mind you'll be able to enjoy it.

nah the installer is definitely fucked up. it's overloading my C: drive with like 50 gbs of data even though it's only a 10gb demo and I was installing it on my D: drive. I was complaining about it in another thread too.

Probably not, considering you need to spend a lot of time talking to everyone and exploring everything. Also helps if you have past knowledge of the original game and where to go in direction.

If you go in completely blind, chances are you will not enjoy it at all. You would probably enjoy the atmosphere, but the story would be completely lost and not enjoyable. That's my take on it.

Attached: 1489619236691.jpg (693x663, 60K)

All you faggots complaining about it running badly, did you even read the hardware specifications? It literally tells your to install it on SSD.

>you ensure that it will never get the other characters' stories
Which were supposed to be in-game on release, two years ago. As they were originally promised during (and after) KS campaign, all the way up until summer of 2018.
The only one who is retarded here is you, friendo, because you are enabling their utter incompetence by actually paying.

how bad is the translation in it? I remember what ever version of the orginal i played had such illegible translation i didn't know what the fuck was going on. Is it scary? ? are their non-human enemies to fight?

Attached: poor little ehite girl lmao.png (500x518, 445K)

It's not hard to understand at all, the difficulty used to be in slogging through the gameplay, which is more tolerable in the new game. All of the convoluted writing that makes it difficult to parse is shaved off for you by the translator.
Point out at least seven or fuck off.

>mfw because Pathologic 2 is a recent game we now have contrarian faggots shitting on it and IPL
Of course. Nothing is fucking sacred, god forbid E.Y.E. gets a sequel or remake people will act like the game was always shit too.

Attached: 1509748020452.jpg (1280x720, 184K)

Sounds like a (you) problem. Works fine for other people.

Same here. Had to drop everything and wait for the demo to finish installing.

I'm using a typical SSD + HDD combo, was installing to the HDD, yet it kept overloading my SSD for some reason?

It's only matters in terms of loading time. Real problem is your RAM. I have 24 gb and it runs without any lag, even on HDD.

bump

Im using a HDD and its fine

Fuck you Stamatin. I ain't buying your hoes.

why lie

Thought you meant the latest game. 1 HD runs just fine off an HDD.
Why you mad though?

The translation is good. Completely redone. The voices sound a little low quality but its not frequent.
Not scary as in jump scares, but its unsettling like the original.

>hurr guys pirate the gaem
>why u mad kid?
Fuck off retard

Not lying, i literally have a solid 144 fps on high

maybe for you big drive ballers. try downloading the demo now and watch the file space on your drives as it happens
yeah exactly the same. I've only got a 100gb SD and then a big HDD for my games. this torrent is on you icepick.

Dude fucking support these devs or fuck off

>unfinished
Usually I would agree, but even a single path is fucking long, has more than enough content for its current price, and few people bothered replaying the game in the first place. Honestly, as it was, it was kind of a steal in terms of sheer content, some of it unwarranted for most people even. I actually think that even IPL getting lots of money and then putting out other two paths behind paywall wouldn't actually be unethical, as long as they're not full price, since developers don't have obligations to people who weren't bsckers and the new content probably took a lot of effort to produce. Not that it being free isn't beneficial to me as a consumer, but I think the decision to make it a free DLC might be naive from a business standpoint too.
And as it is, backers get the whole game anyway, so they don't have objective reason to whine, either. As long as it cones out, that is.
I would usually be against stuff like that, but that's kind of the case where all of the reasons splitting the game is unethical don't apply.
And I do feel for them being insane indies in fucking Russia while the economy is going to shit. Maybe they squandered the money or something, but there's no reason to assume that when there are enough reasons why they would have problems.
>poorly optimised
Yeah, that's on them. I wonder why so many indies have shit programmers.
>remaster
Eh, it's fully redone, the original really needed it, and it actually says so in the fucking title. Though I have more of a neutral opinion on that.
>nobody supports unique ideas
Whatever their games' faults are, they are pretty unique and they do use the medium to its fullest potential, it's undeniable. Even if I do think they're kinda hipsterish, they usually do have a point they're trying to make, so it's not really pretentious.
It's not that easy, I assume. If you just plop down triggers, bugs and unintended minor mishaps would follow. Testing is a thing. Though it depends.

Did you read the reply chain? Because you responded to the wrong person.

I can only express my feelings via a dramatic glockenspiel, through the medium of interpretative dance.

>People who don't buy won't buy.
Missing comma
>one, buyers
End of sentence. Should be a period.
>You're preaching to no one, buyers will skip your ramblings because they bought the game while pirates AND buyfags will laugh at your impotent self-righteous rage and stooping down to "haha ur just 13 years old!".
Very poor wording and should be separated into multiple sentences for coherency.
>Your spotty English doesn't help your case either. You lose either way.
Should be one sentence.
>cope
Capitalization and period missing. Also not even a proper sentence.

tldr; Just fucking kill yourself kid. Make the world a better place. Your parents regret ever having you and, honestly, you're just wasting air. Do the one good deed you're good for and jump off a bridge.

>you are unwelcome here
>you are hated here
This is the price I pay for trying not to starve to death

I'm not on english lesson :)

Woah, shill, calm down. It's bad press to wish death.

No, the game uses streaming to load assets. That's why you're getting those lag spikes or full on stutters if you're running from a HDD.

>Maybe they squandered the money or something
>MAYBE
>
Hhhaha oh you sweet innocent burger child. "Maybe Ice-Pick Lodge squandered the money".
They did. They absolutely did. No progress has been made on the game whatsoever apart from design documents and constant flow of concept art and prototypes, seldom interjected with pretentious blogposts. You wanna know a juicy secret?
The actual development started only after they found a publisher (which goes against the whole Kicstarter campaign, because it was made precisely to cover whatever production costs that publisher would be responsible for). That was barely a year ago.
Want to check when KS was founded and you'll get your answer.

>sneak
>night
>picklock doors
>loot
>no one in the room
>"they'll know of this"
Nigger how?

THEY

BUY IT YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

Uhh pirate much, retard? Devs need to fucking eat, kill yourself

Someone post that pic about piracy where every board except Yea Forums doesn't give a shit about it.

I dunno, maybe because all their stuff's gone? Unless the entire district's abandoned, I guess.

>call out grammatical mistakes
>point out stylistic """"mistakes"""" only applicable to formal writing style
>foaming at the mouth ad hominem
Please stop. If I hadn't pre-ordered the game day one and this thread would be the deciding factor in whether to buy or not, I would definitely give it a hard pass.
>why u mad kid
You're the only one to resort to calling people kids here, I never said anything of the sort. Take that shit to 2ch instead and leave it there.
>hurr guys pirate the gaem
If you take the time to take your head out of your ass for a second, you might notice the "I'm not rallying people to pirate the game because of those" part. I'm not rallying people to pirate, period. You're literally too angry to read at this point, take a chill pill user.
I'd rather have this brand of fuck you than the cakewalk that was the first game once you realized how easy it was to steal with impunity.

Why are Russian games like this?

Attached: D0f5Z4KX4AAj3Fc.jpg (750x539, 91K)

>Waaaaa
They are grammar mistakes, whether you like it or not.

cause Russia is a bleak and depressing place

>whether to buy or not
Oh, that's missing objective. Learn some English, retard.

>I'm not rallying people to pirate, period.
I guess thats why you responded to me telling people not to pirate this with your autism then?

Are there lolis in this game?

>mon amie
I know the place is infested with trannies, but you probably just don't speak French.

They are literally your only friend.

Attached: 505230_screenshots_20190524192114_1.jpg (1920x1080, 145K)

there's a fuckload

Every fucking word of your post is bullshit. Every. Single. One.

There are little girls, some cute.

*For Harus

Best way to make money at night?

I don't plan to buy this game anytime soon. But I have a 10% off steam discount coupon that expires May 31st.
Instead of wasting it any anons want it?

Not really fair of you to use the autism card when you've made at least 10 posts itt aggressively telling people to support the devs and calling them kids

What is fantasy for EU/NA is reality for Russia.
Russia likes "realism" games in sense of being buttfucked in all ways.

Attached: 15276672973430.jpg (1280x780, 207K)

Because their countries history is just "And then it got worse"

You're literally in charge of a group of little kids as your main duty in the game. Basically a pedo simulator.

>being left handed

user nobody gives a shit, if you want to pirate this game dont expect people here to want to talk to you.

He's an insecure Russian tourist, ignore the guy.

You're fucking slow if you think there's only one person attacking you for that mentally ill rambling.

Dybowski confirmed lolicon?

Oh no, you're not gonna want to talk to me. See you next time you reply to one of my posts because everyone on here is fucking anonymous, dumbass.

>thinking you're replying to the same person from before
Oh no, it's another schizo

>when you learn history from reddit memes

what do you do in this game?

Oh look, slavshit defence force has arrived.
How's that Pathologic tabletop coming along, huh? You know, the one you funded using Pathologic 2 KS money? All good? Great, terrific.
Or maybe how about that 2016/2017 release window? Still going strong yeah? And those non-existant gameplay screenshots that only started appearing at the start of 2018, along with marble nest? Sure would be nice to feel like you've been actually making the game before that, but I suppose you couldn't even have gameplay screenshots from the prototypes, I wonder why. Oh yeah, that's right, because there were none.
Gee, sure feels nice that you've got someone pulling you from the shithole you've dug yourself in, with that Tinybuild partnership and all - otherwise you'd still be making empty promises as usual and huffing your own farts back in Moscow. Got real lucky with that one, uh-huh. Now you get to lie through your teeth that you were totally hard at work all this time and present a half-ass product for those posers who call themselves your fans. Good thing they have their head so far up their own asses that they won't notice anything.

Attached: perhaps.jpg (680x826, 55K)

good guy

Starve and talk

Barely trying to exist.

I have the firsr on pc, however isn't this supposed to be on consoles too?
Wikipedia says it is but I can't see a release date for consoles anywhere

I don't buy it.
Marble Nest came out near the end of 2016. It had many of the mechanics and the models already in place. After that, in August 2017, they got together with tinyBuild and their marketing changed. Alpha came out in exactly a year after that, and a game came out in little less than two years. They sure made a game quick, if they were really slacking off for two years straight. And hey, apparently they can conjure demos out of their ass too, while having no prototypes, no less.
Besides that, got any proof? And no, your guessing or somebody on 2ch saying it in some thread don't constitute a proof. At least not any more than my deductions above.
I agree with user, you're full of shit.

>pathologic remake is released
>there arent multiple maxed threads on the frontpage

Yea Forums is dead

It will be on consoles after months or years after. They even dunno exactly how long it's take.

>Got lynched by a mob of angry townfolks on day 1 while minding my own goddamn business.
>Somehow respawned in a nearby garden on the back of a house.
>Still aggred by the same angry townfolks.
>Killed again.
>Respawn again in the same garden.
>This time the angry townfolks are exactly in front of me.
>Die.
>Repeat.

Truly cyka blyat.

You're just noticing now?

>10 minutes in
wtf am i playing? i'm just thrown in some theater and people i talk to make no sense
outside people are getting shot and shit
like where do you start

pathologic was never popular on Yea Forums

If I was in that mob I'd be kind of annoyed at you for constantly coming back after I lynched you.

That's the last day. Did you not read your journal like the game told you to? Did not read the loading text literally saying it will start in the middle of it and it will make sense later? How retard are you?

It just starts you on the last day with the worst ending of original, and then throw a bunch of theater symbolism at you. It's a treat to.the fans and a way to assure that things will get fucked eventually. Follow to the Cathedral, and the game will start proper.

Still haven't had the time to play it.

i'm playing vidya not reading shit

>not reading shit
This is the wrong game for you if you can't handle reading. The game does not have voices for dialog and you're going to be doing a lot of talking.

This game is half reading shit, half intense resorce management. You picked a wrong game to play if you don't care to read the dialogue. There's a lot of it too.

>They sure made a game quick, if they were really slacking off for two years straight.
user, the two year deadline was their initial goal, because if you check KS, it's still set to "Nov 2016", and funding started in 2014. So there can be only 2 explanations to this wacky and crazy phenomenon:
-They were actually working all this time, but still initially set their release date to 2016, meaning that they are just completely incomptent devs, because not only did they not deliver the game on time, they have also split it into episodes.
-They wasted all KS money that they had doing fuckall and taking vacations/funding other projects, then realized that they were flat out broke, so were forced into partnership with Tinybuild who made them push at least something above pre-alpha out the door.
These are not backed by proof of any kind, of course, but circumstantial evidence is enough to make an educated guess.
It's not the first time Ice-Pick lodge creates an unfinished mess of a product because of either complete technical incompetence or resource mismanagement (see original Pathologic, Void, Cargo!), so there is a clear pattern here. If you wish to be willfully ignorant and ignore it, further fueling their shit practices, then be my guest.

this game is gay

Attached: ballz.png (1920x1080, 1.93M)

I bought a big BVLL for 200 coins. Why though?

Depends on what you mean.
If you mean depressive, that is due to slavic countries in general, the history of the common people living in those areas has been of going from shit to worse. Then from worse to hell-on-earth and then back to shit. If you mean about it being weird, that is due to Russians really putting shitloads of references to literature or just doing word plays (or puns) regardless of the consequences it has on the coherence of the story.

Well it's not about realism, although realism is a direct consequence. It's just that there is the overarching theme of your future being pre-determined, only in western fairy-tales does someone that lives off of what they find in trashcans become a multi-billionnaire. You can expect to get back on your feet from living off of trash and live a pretty good life but expecting "muh american dream" type of fantasy is just retarded. There is also the fact that Russians are obsessed with the idea of human lives being disposable.

Attached: 1931 Kazakh famine memorial.jpg (1885x1060, 601K)

is it just me or its not nearly as spooky and gloomy as the first one

Apparently the game runs better if you launch it as an administrator. (along with installing on SSD)

Buy high, sell low. Bulls are gonna be fucking big in 12 days.

>Baiting so hard.

so mad lmao

holy jesus how many times do i have to wake up in this fucking train? can the game make sense for a few minutes ffs

I think two years for what we got was completely unrealistic. But you have to remember, the scope of the project grew during development. Originally they just wanted a remaster with corners cut, but then decided they couldn't really redo it without altering its essence. So they put out Classic HD in October 2015 for those who just wanted a more playable version of the original game, which probably took away some resources, and then funneled money into a full remake. They ran out of money during the process, since the scope grew, but managed to snag tinyBuild funding, thus managing a nice save. After all, it doesn't matter what they did with the money or where they got more, that's on them, but whether they fulfiled the pledges and promises made.
I guess you could argue growing the scope so much was irresponsible and risky, but since they seem to be fulfiling their promises to the backers so far, barring maybe the expected time which was a guess anyway, I don't think there's anything to be angry about. If they go back on their word somewhere, you would have a point, but as of now they're just slow with delivery. Plus, I am sympathetic to their explanation, I do think mixing the original and remake would be a mistake that would leave nobody happy, and they did put out Classic HD for people who wanted better original, and quick, so those people got something too, while people who wanted it redone got more than they asked for. Or will, when all the scenarios come out.
They did probably overdo it with pledges, though, but that's Kickstarter for you. Maybe they shouldn't have been risking their pledgers' money, but as long as the risk paid off, that's not for me to decide.
All of these are just much of a guess as your explanation, mind you. And I would stick to the presumption of innocence in this case. If there's no proof of wrongdoing, there's no material for the case to condemn them.

Wtf did the kids do to that one kid who poisoned their animal souls? Did they lobotimise him or something?

I really like the product they’ve made and have absolutely no desire to virtually “punish” them for incompetence or imaginary “mismanagement” of puny 330k $. Making the game of this scale with that much content on that amount of funds is nothing short of a miracle, even despite publisher deal. There are AAA titles out there with 100x the budget that deliver less, and here you are - spitting your bile on poor ass indie devs for being too greedy or something. It looks absolutely absurd to me.

Lara is so cute bros...

Attached: Pathologic_2019-05-24_22-20-51.png (1920x1080, 1.73M)