Perfect games don't exi-

>perfect games don't exi-

Attached: fzfmp7tpo3i01.jpg (1280x720, 469K)

I don't get it.

Waste of a post

>-st

Xenoblade 2 and Xenoblade X are both so fucking amazing.

>perfect games don't exi-

Attached: untitled.jpg (800x4950, 2.4M)

>liking both X and XB2
actually based

>want to play xenoblade X
>don't wanna buy a wii u just for a single game

X port is bound to be announced either this e3 or the next one. Really it is just a coin toss of what they will port first- Xenoblade 1 or X.

it's listed as "playable" on cemu, worth a try.

I have tried. It runs like ass. Plus my specs aren't that good.

-st, but ghost trick comes pretty close
also nice filename faglord, go back

X was amazing, 2 was average, but then TGC was amazing

being a xenoblade 1 fan is suffering

>go back
To where? Google images? Faggot.

Torna > 1 > 2 > X

>That fucking terrible OST
>Awful bug eye anime character design
>Awful localisation
>No dual audio/Audio options to even turn off shit tier music
>Having to physically find party members in garbage tier hub to swap out instead of just accessing them freely like in Xenoblade
>Takes like 10 hours to even get a mech
>Terrible loot system
>Completely Random drops for gear and items so no way to know where to find collectibles for quests just have to collect and pray
>Absolutely no ability to sort equipment

It's shit

>That fucking terrible OST
I need a bigger gun so I can put this guy out of his misery

There are parts of that OST that are legitimately awful. Specifically the ones with Engrish in it.

To each his own
I personally like the engrish parts, don't know what it is, but I think it's the same reason people find foreign music enjoyable even if they don't understand the lyrics.

PROS:
-Incredible world and sense of scale
-Uncontrollable
-Lots of customizability
-It was cool seeing Tanaka's art in 3D
-Giant robots are cool
-On foot combat is fantastic
-Some good plot concepts
-Great side quests
-The chapter where NLA is under attack is great

CONS:
-Absolutely horrible UI
-Can't sort massive inventory
-Can't sell multiple items at once
-Really clunky dialog
-A couple areas feel phoned in
-Player is not main, or even important, character
-Terrible NOA Treehouse localization changes major plot points and outright removes blatant connections to Xenoblade 1 as well as gnostic themes
-Can't jump in mech after getting flight
-Main plot is very distracted and poorly paced and developed except for one or two plot points
-Main plot locked behind progress gates
-Base camps are already set up in "unexplored" regions of the planet
-Character actions don't match the stakes of plot presented
-Character mechs do not appear in cutscenes
-Mech combat vastly underdeveloped compared to on foot
-Only three characters ultimately matter in the plot: Elma, Lao, Lin
-Forced party of Elma and Lin during all story segments
-Tatsu jokes are not funny
-Tatsu is not funny
-Tatsu jokes are made before Tatsu even joins the party
-Some janky, awkward animations in cutscenes
-Can't recruit Vandham
-Ganglion woefully underdeveloped
-Music in town isn't great unless you like cheese
-Most endgame content gated behind grinding or vaguely explained online events
-Some DLC quests gated behind game completion, namely ones that help you level up and are useless postgame
-No proper dungeons, very little proper plot flow
-Ends the moment the plot gets interesting
-Online content feels tacked on

Overall it feels incomplete, but despite that it is one of my favorite games from the previous generation.

>Odyssey
>Perfect
nigga Origins was way better

>>That fucking terrible OST
What you don't like the town's UH uh uh uh UH uh uh uh UH uh uh uh UH UH UH UH UH uh uh uh UH uh uh uh BGM?

Wooooooo HOOOOOoooOOOoooo
AAAAAAAA doodeedoo doodee da dadada lawdy la

The game was straight up incomplete. There was supposed to be another city based on another ship (New Tokyo) and the story was supposed to be about the secret of the planet.

Attached: 272.jpg (1080x1541, 295K)

The other alien faction was supposed to be the real villains and the main character was originally planned to be the hero guy mentioned in the opening movie before they overhauled it to be a more "open" game with a create your own character

Attached: 279.jpg (1080x1536, 301K)

Ares was originally supposed to be a one-off super robot based on alien tech

Attached: 266.jpg (1080x1521, 328K)

>-Terrible NOA Treehouse localization changes major plot points and outright removes blatant connections to Xenoblade 1 as well as gnostic themes
it wouldn't shock me one bit but I'm gonna need a source on that one my guy

This was supposed to be the final dungeon

Attached: 273.jpg (1080x1532, 389K)

New Tokyo

Attached: 276.jpg (1080x1538, 408K)

>No proper dungeons
This is a good thing. All the indoor areas are pure shit especially the underground caves were completely fucking broken, with enemies shooting you through floors and walls and absolutely horrid camera controls

Attached: 152.jpg (1080x1531, 237K)

am I being memed? Torna is watered down from the main game

Air Force One

Attached: 271.jpg (1080x1532, 421K)

You're right, but the XC2 cabal will try and destroy this thread.

The original acronym for BLADE meant Beyond the LOGOS Artificial Destiny Emancipator. The Testament faction got renamed to Reclaimers. The Ganglion, originally referred to as Growth, had themes of being galactic cancer in most of their dialog - which made Goetia's dialog about humanity being the cancer in English more than a little out of place. The most egregious however is Dolls into Skells. Doll as a thematic word was consistently used, and there was foreshadowing in the form of a line from Ga Jiarg - I'm paraphrasing here, please understand: "Dolls... Soulless automata with a pilot. Toys. And you so called humans, is it really -you- that pilots that body?" in reference to the Life Hold already having been destroyed. Having the computer just called LIFE was important to some dialog, too, where it was referred to with a sense of irony. There were more than a few references to God that were outright removed, too.

It wasn't watered down, it was more focused. The gameplay flow is a lot better - especially inventory management - and the final boss where you got to use Siren was wonderful.

At this point I wonder if it wouldn't be better to just leave X as its own unfinished weird thing and take the story ideas to use in a different game. It's just so weirdly put together and half assed in the story department.

Personally I think XCX is a vastly more mature and better game than XC1 and XC2, but i love all 3 on their own merits. XCX is actually the only 'open world' game I have ever really liked; the whole survival on a foreign planet, unknown dangers, building outward and upward and exploring the unknown was done so well...

Until you get mechs. The whole game falls apart hard as soon as mechs become a thing. It loses all sense of pacing, identity and mystery and turns into a collectathon fuckfest. I have no idea how they could've done it better, but man, as soon as you get your first set of mechs, the game really takes a nosedive and stays that way.

PROS:
>Mia

CONS:
>Mia's VA

Attached: DwVysGRWkAEZ_ZQ.png (350x777, 162K)

They ended up relegating this stuff to a sequel- The Black Knight who was supposed to be the rival character of the original version actually did end up showing up in the final version (you see his feet in the post-credits where Lau washes up on the beach) but apparently the sequel got cancelled so fuck.

Attached: 264.jpg (1080x1531, 292K)

Personally, I even thought the whole exploration of an alien planet thing was underdeveloped. Xenoblade X has so many fucking great and almost great ideas in it that it just doesn't capitalize on. For example, every time you push forward out into the wild you will find somebody else who got there first - be it the Ganglion or another human base camp that you can't interact with or do anything meaningful with.

I agree about the mechs though, they were handled really weirdly. I love stomping around with them, but they felt like a total afterthought. It's kind of weird how much simpler and slower the combat is inside them for not that much damage payoff. The first thing you'll want to do with your new mech is go up against one of those giant enemies that are right about your level or even a bit lower, and it will immediately get destroyed. Doesn't help that they aren't even featured in cutscenes, and that in the one cutscene you are riding a mech in it isn't even your mech.

I thought only the switch port got canned.

The sequel was planned for WiiU

It really fucking bothered me that they removed the most blatant connection to Xenoblade 1 - Lin talking about where the explosion from Earth began. She referred to it as an unknown reaction in low orbit. Lao chastised her, saying everyone knows what it was. In Japan everyone knows this game is related to Xenoblade Chronicles. In America and elsewhere it's just a goofy spinoff.

X isn't close to being good. Cope

>until you get mechs

Ground Combat is vastly stronger than Mechs, so I don't know what the fuck you are talking about. The game's pacing is also fucked from the start with weird level gating and no level sync for main quests. Meaning you either have to grind shit out to unlock story missions, or by the time you get to a story mission, you are so overleveled it is a goddamn joke.

The game is a great open world experience with awesome sidequests, but quite literally everything related to the main quest is pretty poorly handled.

I'd say the difficulty curve for the end game is pretty busted too, and handled much better in both 2 and 1.

This. The game was actually pretty shit. The Phantasy Start vibe kept me playing for a while, then I realised that 90% fun I was having was due to fantasising about all the potential the graphics/gameworld could have had. It soon became apparent it was just another meh jrpg. Also fuck that NLA daytime nigger soundtrack, worst track of all time.

Calling it now. Xenoblade X is the split world where Galea is the creator archetype just like Klaus is in Xenoblade 2. They've kind of already set up Klaus as the new contact. I'm guessing we get Xenoblade XX where you do some shit with the conduit at the end, and then Xenoblade 3 where you play as Klaus and have to face down your karma for the worlds of suffering you've inflicted on people and either sever your attachment to the conduit or free whatever entity is powering it.

I sure hope not, that sounds awful.

Hello? Is this thing on?

>xcx
>perfect

there is no world where xcx is perfect as long as it has the main story it does. I love the game but that ending is objectively trash.

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR

YEAH
AH
YEAH
*unf*
*tch*
YEAH
*tch*
ONE
two
UNH
UNH
THREE
UNH
FOUR
*tch*
yeah
*aw*
TCH
*unh*
*oh*
*anh*
UNF
AH
YEAH
ONE
TWO
T

The ending was the only remotely interesting thing in the game, and there's not a single ounce of attempt at closure. No post-game content, no explanations, nothing. Nobody even mentions that the planet's doing weird shit in game.

UH

YEAH

>get elma in xb2
>uncontrollable starts playing against bosses

Attached: 1500958852480.jpg (500x480, 50K)

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 80K)

Xenoblade x is probably the best"game" in the series. But 2 is the best full package experience with the most polish and strongest balance of gameplay, story, and post game content.

So the new tactic to keep your thread afloat is to use incomplete provocative statement in the op and wait for tards like these to bump your thread with le ebin snarky replies?

Nice Spartan wit.

Ɓaaaaaaaah port it to switch I don't want to buy a wii u

I still remember Yea Forums used to say that XCX going to save Wii U

based post

>not leaving elma as delicious brown

fuck off OP

Attached: 2019050821140000-659B13F48903294AE2B3FA4F12DA9898.jpg (1280x720, 297K)

Xeno anything is trite, pap, garbage.

Attached: 1.jpg (1280x1847, 463K)

ONE BY OOOOOONE

cringe

Good taste. Her ayy lmao form is shit. But her human form needs a fierce mating press.

Attached: c22b2d6bd0ec285f11f713e73fa41630.jpg (759x1075, 240K)

You jest

>implying she wouldn't demand to be on top

Attached: 2019050719413700-659B13F48903294AE2B3FA4F12DA9898.jpg (1280x720, 214K)

Elma seems tough, but actually she's really just autistically clueless about human culture and behavior
So what I'm saying is she would definitely be optimal for mating press

I'm fucking retarded.
It just took me 3 years and a few months to realize that Elma's character design is a Kos-Mos/T-Elos reference.

Amazon press or instant loss 2koma works too

Attached: 72334143_p0.jpg (2150x1745, 1.16M)

It would be perfect if they'd re-release it WITHOUT THE FUCKING CENSORING on the Switch.

>Terrible NOA Treehouse localization changes major plot points and outright removes blatant connections to Xenoblade 1 as well as gnostic themes
Wasn't it 8-4 that handled the localization?

how so?

Attached: 2019050822374700-659B13F48903294AE2B3FA4F12DA9898.jpg (1280x720, 277K)

Yes

Just get the uncensored, undubbed version online and play it in 4K , anons. And maybe buy the game anyway if you want to support the devs so much.

Attached: Cemu 2019-05-24 03-37-30-11.png (2560x1080, 3.78M)

>Just get the uncensored, undubbed version online and play it in 4K , anons.
How?

She's like a hybrid of the two.
Elma's true form has very similar hair to kos-Mos, but her Mim looks like T-elos with Kos-Mos' hair

Emulated, obviously. It's been fully playable for well over a year.