HAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH...

HAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

Attached: playdate1.jpg (800x450, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rl1sJ9xz3-k
twitter.com/Wunkolo/status/1131638003984502784
myfigurecollection.net/item/514087
amiami.com/eng/detail/?scode=FIGURE-049073&rank=
news.ycombinator.com/item?id=19986106
teenage.engineering
teenage.engineering/store
youtube.com/watch?v=2uB_ROjgtJQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what are the tech specs

actually what the fuck were they thinking

A FUCKING CRANK

the next ouya

I was interested until I read it was $150 for a glorified Game Boy with 12 games.
I don't know exact specs but it's shooting for Game Boy game look, greyscale and all.

This would be dope if there were 4 buttons instead of 2.

why are they shilling this shit hard?

Attached: 1549754747103.png (502x280, 195K)

this has to be a money laundering scam

designed by rebels
that's your fucking tech specs

>overhype a game and it turns out to be bad
>now you're making this ugly thing
what are they thinking?

What the fuck is this?

Attached: 1470813278637.jpg (236x356, 10K)

don't you remember the one laptop per child project

OH NONONOONOONOOONOO

Attached: 13843_Playdate_A_9f1d4dfd487be1adc88891b1dea24f5b.jpg (950x633, 48K)

>alright, not a fan of the colour but mite b co-
>the crank is a controller

Attached: 1545749049526.png (658x543, 606K)

what a piece of shit.

>crankers
Disgusting

Attached: 3D709470-9354-412A-B617-A38BA888B923.png (1136x1136, 157K)

for fifty pesos more

Attached: file.png (1550x689, 419K)

How do you play this? what games does it have?

2 of these stuck together

Attached: cube world.jpg (300x250, 7K)

i think it’s cute, what’s the problem?

>white people will buy this
pfffffffffffffffffhahahahaha

had my n3dsxl for 4 years now

still a beast of a portable

I actually think the crank is a cute idea, the rest of the concept is the problem.

you know this shit will be instagramable and that's the only reason it's being made

More like Gay Date, the crank is for helping you insert it into your ass.

I was trying to figure out what that was in the OP image. They literally made handheld with a fucking crank? what the fuck

>The zoomers ITT
How many of you faggots have ever played arcade games with flippers, spinners, or rollers?

This thing is going to sell somewhat decently thanks to all the threads you faggots keep making about this retarded little handheld. Go ahead and jump through the hoop, do exactly what the indie dev that you "hate" wants you to do.

This isn't for you, it's for 30+ year olds working in tech who have extra money to spend.

>already yikes'd by sensitive whi-pipo
yeah it's gonna be bad

I don't hate it

OK miyamoto

genuinely the worst thing i have ever seen or heard of. it's just nothing. it does not have a single redeeming feature. there is nothing. it''s eentirely shit and pointless.and a CRANK. how high were they?

flippers are good
track balls are good
but which game requires a fucking reel? why don't they just have an acessory port for game specific controls instead welding the reel to the side of it?

I can't help but get the feeling this was inspired by that Nintendo Labo variety kit.

who do you think uses this terrible website

Attached: chrome_2019-05-23_20-56-17.png (1602x432, 66K)

The games will be absolute shite but I can tell you one thing; the hardware, having been designed by the same team that gave us the OP-1, will be well made and desirable for homebrew purposes.

When the system is open for homebrew i'll pick up a secondhand one but the 12 "Games" it's going to be made for? fuck that shit.

>Paying human money for this

Attached: 1538187593518.jpg (250x250, 25K)

user you would design the games around the circle motion controller since it's probably all custom games

This
>I'm gonna buy it to trigger those evil Yea Forums incels!
You will see posts like this shortly

I'm pretty sure you could get a 2DS XL for even cheaper than that shit from OP's image

youtube.com/watch?v=Rl1sJ9xz3-k

NEETs and min wage workers between 20-30 with no money to spend

Whats with the crank? To charge it?

>This thing is going to sell somewhat decently thanks to all the threads you faggots keep making about this retarded little handheld
Just like the Ouya, right?

It'll sell like shit but get a cult following among the NeoGAF crowd and indie devs who are part of the San Francisco clique

if you have to play with one of these systems for the next 10 years. Which will it be?

Attached: amico.jpg (1278x779, 81K)

The crank isn't going for enough. I want knobs, wheels, dials, and a pulley system. Get the whole shebang in there.

no that's just the south americans

Attached: 1181242158205.jpg (480x564, 41K)

cant wait to play SEGA BASS FISHING

Attached: file.png (472x360, 62K)

TINY CONSOLE
TINY DICK

Attached: EB231822-B26D-45A1-AE97-3CE308042529.png (1136x1136, 142K)

so he's just a retard who is ignoring that the vita and 3ds exist

Attached: file.png (566x400, 279K)

I think your average techbro is afraid of looking like someone out of a Quintin comic with "bing bing wahoo", so they avoid those. This is just "quirky lol".

based

Attached: 1536807608138.jpg (821x571, 185K)

Attached: file.png (565x401, 301K)

if there is anything autistic nerds don't want to do it's be embarrassing in public

>I think your average techbro is afraid of looking like someone out of a Quintin comic
No one is afraid of that. Plus you're going to look worse with this abomination.

I still can't believe this thing is getting a new exclusive Earthworm Jim game

>Yea Forums gets massively butthurt over a cute novelty gaming thing that isn’t meant to seriously compete with other gaming hardware
>again

Attached: file.png (564x410, 289K)

>$25 for a hipster meme desktoy that looks like a gameboy with a crank
would buy
>$150
who is this for?

>shills try to get people to buy junk
>again

Laugh now but you're going to miss out on crank kino.

Looks fun! I won't be paying $150 for it, it's definitely not worth that, but I bet it'll be fun.

When has anyone ever gotten butthurt about shit like this?

Attached: file.png (566x405, 292K)

unhappy people that buy junk hoping it will rekindle the magic of being 9

I would actually get this if i was in any way confident the games support would continue beyond the initial 12

>Yea Forums defends junk
>again

Im buying one if it can run Doom

Attached: 78-780893_doom-guy-grin.jpg (300x375, 46K)

It is better than ouya which is literally just an android console for mobile games, doesnt include any games, cost 99 dollars for nothing.

This costs more, but at least that is supposed to include several exclusive games, does not do something my phone already does.
So yeah it is barely better than the worst thing ever.

This is much better value

Attached: 286068-L-LO.jpg (400x400, 12K)

nigga stop
>crank to power the BFG
>duke nukem
>crank to kick

Ouya had more vision then this. And at least with Ouya you can emulate up to Dreamcast and sideload android apps. This plays 12 games and has a crank.

It's a hipster scam. I don't think they intend for it to be a viable platform. The only games that are going to be on it are ones available through a subscription model with one game delivered on a monthly basis.

Checked their website. No tech details mentioned. Not even mention of dev kit or developer outreach.

this is a product for white hipsters who were for hillary in 2016. Yea Forums really isnt the audience. That said, the core idea is somewhat interesting but the execution seems questionable, particularly the price, but again, its not a traditional value proposition. It would be cool if they added grayscale streaming support.

>crank a cock to pay your rent since viral marketing doesn't pay

>but at least that is supposed to include several exclusive games
Nigga, you could buy an Ouya and get some emulators on it and it would be a much better investment.

how is it junk exactly? why do you care so much?

I wish I could have been able to get more of these as a kid

Made by Cinco?

Attached: file.png (614x43, 6K)

>150 dollars for a handle held system with a crank >Rotating games in a season pass style gimmick (and you have no idea what the games will be)

Gee, I can't see how this could possibly go wrong. A 3DS / 2DS can be easily bought at this price range. This is dead at launch for sure.

Attached: 1460603548412.png (600x690, 574K)

It's only 3.25 inches apparently

twitter.com/Wunkolo/status/1131638003984502784

$30

Nigga, it has two buttons, a fucking crank and is smaller than a modern phone.
In 2019.

imagine being so uncomfortable sharing your real opinion that you have to qualify your comment about the crankboy advance by mentioning the election

I know right? I still have 2 but godamn they were the best tamagotchi thing back then, i loved the shape and rotation, reminded me Mr. game & watch

I'm just saying there are worse ideas. I am definitely not going to buy it. I dont think the season thing is going to work, it almost guarantees each game will be some arcade style mobile games you will only play 30 minutes.

LITERALLY BUILT FOR MANLET ONIONS HANDS

A FUCKING GAMEBOY WITH A CRANK

>I'm just saying there are worse ideas
This thing makes the Ouya look appealing.

idk I think it's kind of cute, what games does it play

what is that

Or just use my computer and soend 0 dollars

>massively butthurt
what's with this leftist notion that making fun of something means you're angry about it?
Do these people don't know the difference between mirth and rage?

Capitalism should be based upon rational consumers making logical decisions. This product offers less than 1/3 of what the 3ds does, and it is being sold for around the same price point. Now, we know emotion and other non-rational considerations go into people’s purchasing decisions, and that is how the market gets flooded with subpar products that are overpriced. This thing is junk because it offers substantially less than similar products while offering a fraction of the utility. Its only selling point is an ephemeral “coolness” which will leave consumers jilted

skyrim

Gosh I wish i had one of those back then when i was a kid, even the tamagotchi guys, i never had one of those god damn it.

interesting that a board that constantly complains about how video games need to go back to how they were in the old days is furious about this cute little handheld that plays simple games

Fishing games are going to be perfect on the playdate

Attached: soulja crankboy.png (1000x667, 586K)

>some guy saying they want to sell this to tech bros
>they don't even provide information that might interest tech bros
very cool

fuck off todd

I just don't actually believe Yea Forums is capable of any kind of joy. It makes much much more sense to conclude that they're pretending to laugh while they seethe

I wanna see Playdate-chan! I bet she's cute!!

this i going to happen

someone is going to make a "Trap" playdate-chan and use the crank as a dick analogy or something going "jack my crank!" or whatever it is

So when was the direct?
I've been absent from Yea Forums for a few weeks

It's the business model that is the problem.

>leftist notion
>implying that people on here don’t say the same thing all the time

The problem is the terrible business practices and the dishonest millennial pandering.
>12 secret games
>no spec info
>literally who devs signed on
>no word of continued support beyond the original 12 games
>not open source

Like some user said, this has to be some sort of elaborate scam because nobody can be this up their own ass

Who in their right mind would ever want to go back to backlightless handhelds
I have muchos respect for the gameboy library but god damn it was annoying to use.

>can't use the crank to charge it

Attached: 1515108458876.jpg (990x742, 372K)

>thinks Yea Forums is genuinely le angry meme gamer
You should go to Yea Forums for a second just to read the disclaimer on top. Realize it applies to the entire site.

Do to think tech bros ever hook up for sloppy airport hotel gay sex while transiting between seattle and san fransisco?

They're only making a limited number of these things. They'll sell well enough and get cut off. $150 is fucking ludicrous considering how awful it looks though.

Did a little research on this thing and honestly it's incredibly inoffensive for all the commotion. The only thing worth crying about really is the price and the secrecy of the games
Unironically cute handheld that looks fun to use, op is a fag.

didn't they get the katamari damacy guy? i won't be buying this, but i'm interested to see what he makes

It's used by leftists first and foremost tho, alongside misusing the snowflake term.

What the actual fuck is that thing

Attached: 1547479040128.png (438x442, 174K)

It's actually pretty cool. Crank has
>L/R direction input
>rotation speed input
>axis position input

Attached: krzTVhero_XB1_1080p.jpg (1920x1080, 1.32M)

In a dogshit industry moving towards worse practices and staler games, this at least seems unique. Of course will have to see the games first.

This triggered me hard. I tought the "twist" was the crank dynamo so i wouldnt have to waste on charger or batteries to just play.

Look at this tiny black and white unlit display. The audacity to charge $150 for this is fraudulent.

Correct, a brand new one is about 120 if I remember right
A normal 2DS is $80 usd

probably

He is the only legit dev they mentioned, which incidentally is the first game being released and the only one they have shown. The other ones they announced are the dregs of flash game shovelware

You let this site rot your brain too much. Youll fly off the handle soon if you dont stop projecting yourself on Yea Forums. Take a step back, breathe, and just chill.

I will be purchasing this but i cant defend it

What are the terrible business practices? You can’t even preorder it yet.

>>no word of continued support beyond the original 12 games
wrong, if it succeeds then they said more games would be made for it

weird i come here to have fun
might want to logoff

Single dads who want to be gamers to relate to there kids by using something simple,similar to toys from there childhood,and like the game and watch

Attached: FD2580DD-E8C2-40B9-8846-B1D39EA93E93.png (1136x1136, 193K)

>Ironic Millennial the console

The games will remain secret until delivered and the devs said there wont be any word on if/when future seasons will come until AFTER launch. That coupled with the absurd price seems like a bad model to me

If the crank cant be used to charge it, it isn't worth it.

They are asking us to take a leap of faith, that decision wont be made until after launch, and to discourage people from playing wait and see, they dropped the threat of extremely limited stock and it *maybe* being a collectors item someday

Its a suprise until release
Basically shit marketing

>greyscale
>GREYSCALE
>$150

Anyone who buys this does not value their money. I bet those games will be able to be emulated in the first month

This. This whole gimmick and the unique thing it has going for it isnt worth $150. When i found out about this, i checked the site and all they said about the games was that they were ‘fun’. Why not just show the games and demo them at least?

but bro how are you going to get that authentic crank experience

So is this the playdate console wars dude?

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA
*breathes*
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

Games aren't even done yet, and with the games releasing one every month, theres no way the games at the end of the "season" have even begun development yet when it probably takes only a month to make one for this piece of shit.

I don’t think that’s too terrible, at least it’s a single payment and everyone gets the same thing.

If a person hasn’t accepted those aspects about the system and buys it, they’re just being foolish.

You are right its a novel idea—for 50 to 100 dollars. Any more is too mich for whats offered

>50 to 100 dollars
It's a fucking black and white screen. $30 max. MAX!

it's likely hoping to get people that have disposable income but the question is whether they have an appropriate hook

And I thought Nintendo were retarded...

>150 bucks
>for a tiny greyscale gameboy knockoff that can only play 12 simplistic games using a crank
They greatly overestimate the hipster audience. This will be an N-Gage tier flop. The name is dumb too.

Good, i want to see the butthurt even they cant even ship the units and it doesnt Play skyrim
Ouya 2.0

From a market perspective, this is a much better idea than ouya was. Ouya was cheap crap that was meant to compete with xbone and ps4 while being vasgly inferior. It also mistakenly assumed people want to play phone games on their tv. This on the other hand is offering customers a contrast to the norm. People are overstimulated and crave a return to a simpler time. This low tech offering could give people that type of feeling. Its quirky, eclectic, and cute, and the price reflects its elevated status over ouya. My only gripe is that its manufactured in malaysia (something prominently stamped on the back of each unit) that seems super incongruous with the core concept.

What about the sleek, industrial design?

Think of how the crank could be used in eroges, spin it super fast to get the girl maked under the time limit or fishing girls skirts simulator

>shills

It's all butthurt posters

I reckon collectors will be all over this, especially with the tease of having a limited stock. You can’t really compare it to the N-Gage since it’s clearly not targeted at a mass market anyways

We should make cum tributes with our play dates when they are released to us.

Here’s some competition

Attached: 388585E9-25DA-4E38-9CC1-E97F69071C66.jpg (715x410, 64K)

Doesn't matter how sleek and industrial it looks, it's still China plastic. If the thing was made of aluminum however...

As bad as the price is, especially how useless the whole thing is, some of you guys can't knock people who want it when you spend $400 to buy anime models to jack off to/on.

Personally I'm going to wait for the upgraded version.

Attached: JustASmallAdjustment.png (850x850, 530K)

>joycon dpad

Attached: 47582627_748558552180248_2848497279601434417_n.jpg (480x480, 19K)

i was thinking if it were hackable enough it might be interesting to use for a rhythm game

"Limited stock" just means they will only make more if it actually sells.

Okay but where are the console tan guys.
I expect lewds by tomorrow morning

Attached: 1467168166207.gif (250x189, 885K)

would be so much more interesting if the crank charged it. i would actually consider getting it for innawoods vidya

It's one every week for the season actually

How would you even change weapons in duke
>a: shoot
>b: jump
>crank: dymamic kick
>change weapon:????

LOOK AT DIS DOOD OH NO NO NO NO

This is sooo good!!

Attached: 2xpw5m1.jpg (2081x2081, 1.38M)

Why are there so many threads being made about this joke? It's so fucking stupid it's practically irrelevant.

Honestly looks fine, only massive fucking problem is that its $150 dollars, which makes it a guaranteed flop.

where did the crank go

What a good fucking game

Hey cool is this like 15 bucks that seems like fu-

>150 dollars

KILL THE JEWISH KILL THE JEWISH

Attached: 7F3DA078-3145-4604-8B13-CF7F14E2D2B1.gif (500x364, 593K)

No Mahjong thread and this is the first thing I see on the front page. I can't tell if you all think this is a real thing or just memeing on me.

g2jp

It is actually a real thing

Is there really no backlight? Holy fucking shit, even me as a kid thought that shit was stupid.

150 bucks for this

I wouldnt but it if it game with an onahole instead

Sorry but I have to reply to this post as a trigger Ed econfag. rational in the sense of econ just means it can be quantified and thus you can do math with it. Doesn't have anything to do with if you think it is Worth or not. You could value this stupid gameboy crank thing equally as a full 3DS and a Switch. And it would be rational since we can make a function out of it.

>with Pokémon and Animal Crossing there will likely be 55-60 Million Nintendo Switches sold in the world by the end of 2019
>but please buy this shitty black and white handheld with two buttons and a crank

Are they dumb?

DONT LAUGH AT MY CRANK! IT ISNT FUNNY!

Attached: 1558591580442.jpg (1000x1000, 357K)

Not nearly hipster enough.

is the crank her benis

I genuinely believe this thing exists for the sole purpose of being laughed at. Like some sort of really cruel joke. Even the Ouya didn't look this pathetic at first.

Gonna be honest, I am gonna buy one, like I bought an Ngage, and like I bought an Ouya. I know it will be fun to laugh at for the novelty of it. I am truly a consumerist whore.

What else would it be?

>Yea Forumseddit will ACTUALLY defend complete dead on arrival trash like this

Attached: 7AC03AC3-525A-40A6-A79D-765BCCEBE11C.png (801x767, 107K)

wheres her dpad?

>button order is incorrect

Skyrim when?

Thank you for that clarification i wont be making that ignorant statement anymore

Can I get a quick fuckdown on this?

You mean a quick crankdown

the OG CRANK dat coming thru. this shit just a ripoff. soulja boy bouta sue

Attached: Soulja-Game.jpg (750x750, 176K)

>mobile file name
>nu-Pepe
>no one‘s actually defending it

Who the fuck are you calling Yea Forumseddit?

Look in a mirror you absolute semen queen.

It just has a rotary encoder my dude

Noice

>shows 4k on the composite cable
>its a breakout cable when theres clear separate rca connectors on the back of console
>no usb wall adapter just like the PSC/SNESC

It’s not competing with the switch

jeez these types of posts are the epitome of cringe

You think after the Ouya fiasco, they would tread carefully around "Super cool console with no specs and always vague game library"

What the fuck happened to this place? Are these the electionfags I hear so much about?

Protip: Not everything is a culture war.

Attached: Bandana Dee newspaper.png (1842x1519, 541K)

Going out of your way to be OH NO NO NO is a form of butthurt

wrong thread or are you a bot

Nope I'm in the right thread. I'm pointing out the underage electionfags that feel the need to shitpost on anything they don't like

He had a point up to 6. All the big hitters in recent history are low budget cartoony shit, in fact the high end graffixfag bait crashed into a market sustained exclusively by marketing with mass produced trash even the faggots who cherish the concept LGBT propaganda movieshit quickly forget about. There has NEVER been a better time to make bank with low budget games.

>Developers keep making new handhelds when I just have an emulator with 1200+ games on my phone

okay

the crank made me wonder why don't we have crank chargers yet? we got wireless chargers before we got cranks.

cAN SOMEONE explain to me what is that?
made by what compnay and for what purpose?

I'll but it.

are you sssssure you're in the right thread? this thread is about the playdate, a stupid little crank gamebox for one hundred and fifty (150) USD. Nobody's said anything about culture or politics except you, and we're having a good time laughing at this little yellow piece of shit

old(er) Yea Forums would at least make funny OC about something like this and not repost the same fucking wojack shit

a ti84 and an etch-a-sketch

Yeah I'm in the right thread. I'm bringing to light the electionfags that screech and shit their diapers whenever they see something they don't like.

>a stupid little crank gamebox for one hundred and fifty (150) USD

Imagine entering a thread about something you don't like. Stupid electionfag.

>wojaks in this thread: literally zero
>implying you aren't samefagging
just close the tab, retard

You're not laughing though. You're seething about it because you think it's illegal for anything you don't like to exist.

The thread OP is laughing at said handheld.

Imagine entering a thread shitting on something then getting butthurt when someone else shits on it.

>Imagine entering a thread about something you don't like.
Imagine entering a thread laughing about something that is absurd, and then laughing about it! Crazy, right? You have to be baiting, there's no way you're actually this retarded.

The thread OP is an electionfag, yes. We've established that.

So why are you entering a thread about something you don't like? I know you only came to this site during the election but please lurk before posting

He meant pepe, it's the same thing.

my torch has a crank charger. i dont think you could crank charge a phone fast enough. solar chargers work

Probably it takes too much cranking to get a useful charge.
Imagine actually using "imagine.." posts as a form of rhetoric. Only thing worse is "it's almost as if.." posts.

Ok, little electionfag, we get it; you hate video game discussion. Now how about you scoot on back to r*ddit or /pol/ or wherever you came from. Maybe you won't be so angry there

you are mentally unwell

Is this the newest Soulja Boy handheld

>pepe's in this thread: literally one, posted as bait
congrats, you're retarded
imagine, it's almost as if you're actually braindead

Remember when Pepe was a relatable loser and not “le ebin rebel frog”?

>NOOOOOOOO STOP DISCUSSING THINGS!!!! EVERYTHING THAT ISN'T NINTENDO/SONY/PC MUST BE HATED BY ALL!!!! IT'S ILLEGAL TO TAKE INTEREST IN NEW VIDEO GAME PRODUCTS ON THE VIDEO GAME BOARD!!!!!!

Attached: Bubble Bass1.jpg (640x486, 69K)

memes evolve and change unlike your useless stagnant ass thats wasted years of their life browsing Yea Forums and doing nothing notable

>have a crank
>don't even make it possible to charge the system with it, the one thing that might make it cool

Yes yes electionfag we can see that you're angry and upset. No need to have a tantrum

>only positive opinions are allowed in a "discussion"
go back to your safe space resetranny

try dying on a less retarded hill, shitposter
last (You) you're getting from me

Let's be honest, if this monstrosity had a Nintendo sticker on it everyone ITT would be jizzing themselves nonstop over how innovative and le fun it looks.

Looks like a cute little system, and the crank is an interesting idea that actually seems like it could lend itself well to games.

Why are newfags trying to force this cheap novel game handheld as the new Ouya, which was an unfocused and overpriced pile of shit

Attached: Simpson eh.jpg (259x194, 7K)

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>4-Yea Forums is for shitting only!!!! shitposting is the culture!!!!
Go back. You clearly know nothing about this place, electionfags

because this is an overpriced piece of shit

Did you miss the past 5 years where everyone, Yea Forums included, shit on the 3DS for being such a weak piece of hardware?

This
I wanna crank her shaft during our play date

read the first part of the thread, the complete lack of details makes it look super shady for $150

if it was way chap id buy it. $150? wtf

says who? $100 is standard for novelty/collectors items. Just look at the price for your standard anime figure. And what makes you think it will be a piece of shit? It looks like a gameboy with a quirky new input method. At worst it will be a cute novelty

Attached: ThinkignBoutEggplants.png (384x384, 130K)

says me you shiteater
the market is completely saturated with devices to play games on
they would absolutely need to catch lightning in a bottle with gameplay to get anyone to buy this

>says me
Right, so nobody.
>the market is completely saturated with devices to play games on
You say this when handhelds basically don't exist anymore?
>they would absolutely need to catch lightning in a bottle with gameplay to get anyone to buy this
You sure are obsessed with sales. I'm sorry you live such a boring life

>Black and white screen
>You can't even use the crank to charge it
>Only 12 games coming out, with zero information about them and done by literal who devs
>Made in china
>150$
Yeah totally worth it

Reminder that this is a hipster "art piece" and not a real console.

This isn’t competing with those products, it’s offering a different experience dummy

yes it is

You can boil anything down to it’s individual elements and portray them unflatteringly, just shows how you don’t understand its appeal in the slightest

To be brutally honest if it was like 20 bucks I would've bought it and removed the crank just to keep it on a shelf, it looks cute

I'm really looking forward to the aftermath. These guys used to only develop software and only for mac and ios. this is completely new territory for them. had to cost a lot of money. I wonder what they expect.

>Black and white screen
and?
>Only 12 games coming out
They said that's only wave 1.
>Made in china
So is everything
>150$
What's the issue? Your fat ass pays twice that for anime toys

Glad we agree

Don't compare cube world to that soi trash.

Ouya twoya coming at ya

excellent

Which is better?

Attached: large.jpg (627x298, 54K)

hello newfriend
lurk more

>$100 is standard for novelty/collectors items. Just look at the price for your standard anime figure.
I got this myfigurecollection.net/item/514087 for 13 bucks.
>At worst it will be a cute novelty
It's fucking hardware, not a decoration.

>$150
What in the name of fuck could possibly be on there to justify $150? Not even the Ouya was that much, and that is literally dead after June.

Honestly the crank is the only thing this has got going for it, gimmicky as it is. Why would they make it black and white, without backlighting, and have only 2 buttons? The Game Boy was primitive because of the limited technology of the time. There's no reason to purposely create a piece of shit and charge $150 for it.

>no physical copies
Do these fuckers not understand that the main reason to have a console is for physical copies?

There's also no reason to over complicate it. Look at Katamari Damacy's controls.

Just because you got a secondhand arcade prize doesn’t mean people don’t fork out upwards of 100 bucks for collectors items, including figures.

>physical copies for a system that has literally 12 games
What's the point? waste of money, also the main reason to get a console is exclusives

You think far worse of paying for digital, right? What's the point of paying for a download? Waste of money

Which have aesthetic value. What are you going to do with this trash?

You mistaking mocking for butthurt. The device is a joke and we're all laughing at it.

wtf is going on

I am LMAOING

What's the point of paying $60 for a piece of plastic? Waste of money

What is the appeal

You mean defeated boomers who would pay anything for a little bit of empty nostalgia

They’re not selling the hardware power, they’re selling the experience. B&W is reminiscent of GameBoy and Game & Watch systems, and having something like that nowadays definitely stands out. It’s not made for you and that’s fine, but like it or not there are people willing to buy it for the experience and collectability. Of course time will tell if it meets its sales goals, whatever those may be

All the drumph retards in this thread getting all upset that not everyone is going along with their culture war. Anyways when is this coming out? Is there a preorder?

Game & Watch has Donkey Kong. It doesn’t get better than that.

Also as a more serious answer Game & Watch is legit vidya history. Playdate is hipster shit trying to be “quirky” by emulating those pieces of history.

yeah trigger these Yea Forumsincels by paying $150 for whatever the fuck this thing is!!

Play games with it.

It also arguably has aesthetic value too. A lot of people would probably argue that plastic figures are ugly. Things like that aren’t absolute, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I like the way you think

Attached: 1511443008043.jpg (301x267, 25K)

I see no reason to not buy it. Looks interesting to me, I'm curious to see how the crank will be integrated in games. If me buying it upsets drumph faggots thats all the better.

More like the beer holder rofl amirite fellow Yea Forumsros

>eroge
>greyscale
pass
when i Bop-It! porn i'll go to Japan

It will be nice for us /crankbros/ to come on here ever monday for 12 weeks to discuss the new ludo playdate experience

Is this the modern day equivalent of fingerboxes?

can we get hiro to add a crank captcha? don't want any 2ds casuals shitting up playkino

These are your tans

>all these price posts
does Yea Forums really think a small indie studio can produce novelty custom hardware at nintendo economy of scale?

I don't want to fuck it. It's worthless.

>Just look at the price for your standard anime figure
/toy/ here to tell you you're a faggot, at that price you are either getting a high end toy like a transforming valk, buying low number product from independent sculptors, or still buying into the goodsmile jew with their artificially inflated figma prices.

This was better:

>Play games with it.
Just get a fucking switch or something.
>beauty is in the eye of the beholder
I don't care if someone would be willing to pay $200 for a vaguely dick-shaped rainbow-colored cardboard box that plays Crimson Cloud on repeat until it runs out of charge in 2 hours. Fuck 'em. Tolerance is a meme.

playdate-chan is a cute girl(male)! It's the law now.

quirky
new exciting mystery games, backed by aaa dev (katamari)
crank shaft
retromodernism
cheap alternative to a switch

>he wouldn’t fuck 40 year old crank fan
Maybe the crank girl is who the single dad is obsessed over cause he wants to “get into games” to bond with the youth

>not making her a robot girl with the crank on her back
Fags.

I can appreciate the novelty but $150 is ridiculous
$50 at most

>old GOOD
>new BAD
I fucking hate you faggot nostalgiafags.
>THIS GAME SYSTEM HAS A CRANK!
>IF YOU CONNECT THESE CUBES, THESE STICK PEOPLE WILL INTERACT WITH EACH OTHER!
Both are fucking retarded.

>see crank
>at first think it's a pretty cool idea, an ultra low power system that can be hand charged if needed
>realize it's not actually for charging at all and actually a fucking control input
Wow, someone actually managed to make something worse than the Ouya

Attached: 1557037032385.gif (240x240, 1.63M)

Is this the biggest scam console ever made? Not even the Ouya was this blatant garbage while trying to look like a legitimate thing.

>4 buttons, less than a fucking gameboy/nes controller
>fucking CRANK
>"we wont tell you the games in it, its a surprise, teehee~"

Fucking soulja boy little show was more convincing than this, at least in that shit we had quality NES games. Anyone defending this is a shill of the highest degree or such an absolute moron that deserves to be laughed at.

Attached: 1350751722350.gif (267x150, 993K)

I got my 3DS XL back in 2013 as a birthday gift alongside OoT 3D and Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon.
Still one of the best gifts I've ever received.

Attached: 1539994004111.png (1169x1080, 81K)

To all the black people or niggers as i like to call them suggesting that we buy a switch or ds instead of the playdate need to realize THOSE SHITTY ITEMS DONT HAVE CRANKS! ok now fuck off or i will make u slaves again

>buying low number product from independent sculptors
that's what this is
low-batch custom hardware and commissioning software from twelve devs is expensive

Literally who the fuck cares about this? It's just a shitty hipster item, not a new platform. It will come with 12 minigames and be open so other people release their shitty minigames on it, but it won't have a marketplace or anything like the Ouya. Why keep making threads about it? Like, this is worse than Labo, and threads about that are just consolewar faggotry, this thing shouldn't even be brought up at all

Where are the contrarians that support this , post threads

maybe a dozen people on Yea Forums will buy this, half of them to make threads for attention

I vote we refer to people who support this product as "crank yankers."

Attached: laughing elf man.jpg (255x352, 16K)

>her

Based
No crank? No thanks!

>crank is her cock
>other tans make fun of her and play with it while she begs them to stop
>but her face shows immense pleasure

Attached: 1549109422743.gif (591x335, 1.24M)

Fucking this

Firewatch was shit and dropped the ball on the possible horror aspect they could have had going for it and I'm eternally disappointed.

Same with the switch, it's because they're poor

>waits 12 months for emulator
>buys usb crank
t-thanks for beta testing gaydaters

>got one of these from selling chocolate for my school
>one of the games was tetris with all straight pieces

They’re just being a bit cranky

yankers ww@?????

Tetris with only the best pieces? Sounds objectively superior to me

Reminder that you can get an Arduboy for 50 burgs, download games for free, watch tutorials on creating games for it and make something that will be better than the entire library of that.... thing.

That’s basically true for all systems currently in the market. They don’t have a crank though.

gotta admit, that shit was awesome when i was a babby
10 outta 10 would play again

and it sucks just like those

>says who? $100 is standard for novelty/collectors items. Just look at the price for your standard anime figure.
At least you can hot-glue that shit; many people would pay $1000 for a good mut

*nut* FUCK

does it play skyrim please i have to know

half a gameboy and a CRANK

>Just look at the price for your standard anime figure.
amiami.com/eng/detail/?scode=FIGURE-049073&rank=
This is just a little under 60 bucks, not including shipping.

What's especially funny is that the screen can't even display grey like the Gameboy could. It can only display 2 shades (black and white) as opposed to the GB's 4.

in theory you can pulse each pixel at a specific duty cycle to generate grayscale but that would require a fast enough processor. the ti89 gameboy emulator used that to achieve the 3-level grayscale.

i'd feel embarrassed using this thing in public
at least most people know what a switch is

>so what if it is only black and white
Pretty much everyone, dipshit.

fuck off spic

hipsters.

oh no..... No... NONO OH MY FUCKING NO NONONONONONONONO AHAHAHAHA

Attached: comical.jpg (336x442, 38K)

I already own an atari and paddle controllers from the height of gaming

whats this

will they be releasing any gacha games for it?

>Not even mention of dev kit or developer outreach.
their social media says you can email them for a devkit

Ouya: Handheld Edition

Introducing the ZIP UP
ITS THE WORLDS FIRST PORTABLE GAME MACHINE WITH REVOLUTIONARY ZIPPING ACTION
and its $300

Attached: ball.jpg (700x525, 80K)

But where's the Doug button?

ARM-9
512MB RAM

>he advertises it for free

the latest scam
it costs about $40 less than the original gameboy did in 2019 dollars

Clearly this is just a ploy

a scam to come up with something so insane that every single youtuber around will buy it and make a video on it, keeping the buzz going on insanity alone.

Attached: cat-tin-foil-hat-6680_600x.jpg (600x600, 50K)

>512MB RAM
I bet those games are written in some hipster language like JavaScript. There's no way a collection of pixelshit on a 128x96 screen could need more than 4MB of working memory.

pretty sure they use c and lua or i hallucinated reading that

Probably literally cheaper to buy 512mb ram than 4mb ram

Does it also have a wifi stack or some form of wireless communication? Because that's the only way I see it needing half a gigabyte of memory to work with.

I was so jealous that African kids got those cool ass laptops

So the Juicero audience

Any way we can meme this? I feel like Yea Forums is just shitty enough to shill for a crank

I'd call it Ouya 2.0, but it looks more like Ouya 0.0.1

People in this thread will buy it for (You)s. Screencap this post because you know it'll happen.

Where are my PlayDate-bros?
Soulja Boy Crank that!

Attached: Playjak.png (724x611, 75K)

Okay Yea Forums, can someone please fucking explain to me what the fuck I'm looking at?

you know those laptops were at least made to be as cost effective and to put technology into every hands in the world
this on the other hand is just a hipsters overpriced gadget

Attached: 1557968176592.jpg (799x615, 46K)

some kind of arduino shit i think

Im interested in this on the sole premise of the guy behind katamari being on it. Also the demo for the game looks interesting.

Here's how I would design this as a handheld autist
>GBA style with screen in the middle
>SNES layout with maybe a nub below the PROPER dpad
>pi zero/whatever the fuck memeboard is popular these days that can emulate up to 16bit
>foldable crank in the back that uses actual ball bearings to CHARGE THE FUCKING BATTERY NOT BE A SHITTY GIMMICK
>50-80 bucks

Attached: vitasnatcher.jpg (4032x3024, 1.14M)

Black and white original console. The crank is another method of input

I'm 30 and I'm laughing at this piece of shit.

Could actually be comfy if it has games like a nice Game Boy-style jrpg or Zelda clone that uses the crank in fun ways, but more likely it will be mobile-type shit.

Attached: Final_Fantasy_Legend_III_Coverart.png (220x221, 112K)

a

> there's no good gameboy clone for under 100 in AUS

fucking kill me

It has an ethernet port.

WHERE ARE MY PLAYDATE-BROS AT?
Soulja Boy CRANK dat!

Attached: playdate.png (724x611, 103K)

Why is Yea Forums so bad at accepting new, innovative ways to play video games? If it was up to you dumb hicks our games would still be played on an unmoving screen with a dial insted of a controller.

Attached: Wii-Console.png (2500x2500, 2.6M)

sneed

I hope you're not trying to imply that motion controls were ever anything other than a shitty gimmick.

>$150
>cheap

Innovative ways are acceptable, but not in a console that is obsolete by the Game&Watch

but did you buy a google glass, because some people did

It'll probably get more exclusives than the PS4 and Vita's combined libraries. I'd rather play Pac Man (an actual game) than some shitty censored VN (a 'light' novel, AKA book for dumb people)

>new and innovative
this thing is thirty years too late

stolen from yesterday's thread

Attached: MilhousesPlayDate.webm (500x464, 2.52M)

OH NONONO LOOK AT THIS DOOD

Anyone know how to get past the gf on the 3rd screen?

I'm fully expecting PlayDate All-Stars Battle Royale CRANKED to be the Smash-Killer.

>Rebellious
>Visionary
>LIMITED EDITION

All the key specs right there my dude.

No hook. Crank.

i did not know that blow was making braid 2

you don't buy a game machine because it's cute, retard

Motion controls are everywhere nowadays so whatever you say dude.

which game do you play using motion controls

I can already read the reviews in my mind
>the crank is so satisfying...
>it's like something so simple and at the same time, it kind of clicks in today's society
>rebellious and courageous to say the least
>we are eagerly waiting for new colors in the office, imagine a black playdate! or a HOT PINK one

stay in the kitchen, faggot

Imagine cranking this thing on the bus. People would think you're jerking off.

Attached: 93671.jpg (652x372, 51K)

But, will it run crysis?

imagine posting social media images on 4channel

game & watch, because the play date unironically looks like hipster trash, where as the game & watch looks like most LCD games do, and wasn't trying to be """hip""" and """retro""" like the play date is.
Also the play date has a useless feature in the form of the crank. There is no reason they couldn't have just made it a button, also missed opportunity to have it charge itself from using the crank, so then you'd be playing and charging at the same time.

imagine posting facebookfrog on 4channeö

Attached: ReactionImage 063.jpg (810x810, 441K)

Imagine forming a tranny cabal on an imageboard

Attached: 93556.jpg (323x241, 8K)

Why do we live in a world where Soulja Boy 'made' his own handheld and this thing exists, but it wasn't Soulja Boy who made this? Why didn't he make this and call it the Crank That?

CRANK DAT GAMEBOY
YOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Its not even funny. Its just trash.

Do you go to walmart and start laughing at bad clothes there
No you just dont buy them and never think about it again.

Yea Forums is full of underage children

The pretentious hipster dweebs at HackerNews are excited about this product for the following reasons:

>it was designed in Sweden
>it apparently has stylish industrial design ala Apple
>it has a crank

news.ycombinator.com/item?id=19986106

Are people still using hipster as an insult? If it finally means the end of the soi meme then good.

i don't go to walmart because i'm not poor

Imagine interactive cranking on Resident Evil

has paul gone from attracting startup suckers to apple drones
very cool

what's your obsession with "electionfags"? what the fuck is wrong with you?

Are the nintencels at it again?

How much do they pay you to shill this shit alla day?

>but he's making fun of it!
You tinfoil retards can't even tell when people are actually using you for real

They're the same thing

Sweden's video game market is too big for its own good. Too many studios that don't know what the fuck to do so they come up with stupid shit like this.

Wait what the fuck its fucking tiny.

These are the designers of this thing
teenage.engineering
They make pretentious high end synthesizers. With that in mind, the design and business strategy for this makes sense.

Attached: this.png (1920x838, 2.13M)

they're just professional networking is all

It looks cute.

Teenage designs look good on paper, but they are the kings of glorified tech
teenage.engineering/store
they even sell a $15 pack of 3 incense sticks, a $700 bluetooth speaker that looks like a $12 walmart one, an USB cable for $30...

Watch me crank dat Söyaboy!

unironically wouldn't mind if that thing had gb-tier titles

Yep I'm sure the giants of the era will dedicate their largest resources towards the playdata.

One hundred and fifty United states dollars is a lot of fucking money for something that's not meant to compete.

no one who buys this crap would ever play an rpg all the way through

You're sad, mister.

Why is this thing so shilled and what it does that can't be achieved with a 3DS or even a generic chinese console?

they want your one hundred and fifty dolla american

that crank is gonna break so fucking fast

One more nub for camera control and i'd call this pretty alright. why hasn't someone made a grip for say, literally any old handheld but have it have what you said, a crank to self charge it if it runs out of power?

Why would I buy a piece of shit like that when I can get this for half the price and plays all games through ps1?

Attached: 41KblNRYVSL.jpg (500x500, 19K)

the crank is probably custom machined or some shit instead of die cast, it's probably a godly crank

looks like something you would get for free when buying a laundry detergent

All the games on this thing are going to be one-note gimmicks to use the crank and are going to have the depth of a Warioware micro game, mark my words.

>be in software engineering
>this gets linked in slack
>bunch of retards praise it saying it looks awesome

i hate my fucking peers

sharper image ass

>made by REBELS
>supported by SUPERSTARS
>FUCK DRUMPF
Here are your specs, go pre order one. Did I mention it is a limited edition?

Attached: 1548190238579.jpg (454x451, 27K)

Doom on switch is pretty good with it. Also botw aiming motion assist. I cant go back to not having it really.

what the fuck is that

I have no idea what this even is, was there some convention or something?

LDK Game Handheld
youtube.com/watch?v=2uB_ROjgtJQ

Wait a fucking minute, this is $150? I am seriously out of the loop here. How? What gives them the audacity to charge $150? Is there a direct I can watch that unveils this nightmare?

>Doom on switch is pretty good

Attached: dsfa.jpg (665x1000, 56K)

the Arduboy has been available for 4 years, is only $50, and you can make your own games for it.

this crank shit is just made by hipster supercunts.

Attached: Arduboy_Front_1.png (800x800, 553K)

Lmao nigga we'll laugh at the OYUA we'll laugh at fucking CARDBOARD, and yes, we'll even laugh at your dumb yellow paperweight.

pathetic

I swear we’ll do better next time! Just give us a chance fellow gamers! We will take down Three Empires of gaming together!

>is only $50
I can have a good meal for 50 dollars, and I wouldn't have to make it myself.

It's probably fucking always online as well.

You mean the Resetera crowd?

Looks like hangman, which is what the players will be replicating.

>From the genius minds behind Firewatch

Attached: 1505582147128.png (3069x1812, 1.84M)

You can have wifi on a $5 MCU, you don't even need close to 512MB

no it isn't retard

Hey this actually looks pretty co...
>Sees the price
What the fuck were they thinking? You can't overprice this shit just for the novelty

Attached: 1522619414382.png (199x134, 44K)

Aren't those turbo fags working at Valve now on some egypt game. You play as a black women of course because liberal negative group bias.

>pay $150 bucks for coffee grinder that doesn't actually grind coffee
What's the point? Pic related only cost $60 and is much more useful. This thing will basically have the same game library as an Ipod Classic.

I agree, the crank made me think of a tamagotchi-style toy I had as a kid that scanned barcodes to find monsters that you reeled in with a crank. It could've been a neat little gimmick machine but no way is it worth 150 bucks.

I don't know if they are still there but yes Valve purchased Camp Santo, for some reason, and they are working on that game you mentioned.

forgot pic

Attached: Dreamcast_Fishing_Controller_02.jpg (2362x1824, 533K)

how is this thing with a fucking crank on it not worse?

Can't believe Nintendo is still making Game & Watches in 2019.

I hate that they're at valve

Even then a fishing game with a peripheral would still be ~$60 cheaper than this

Because it's $150 and has two colors: black and white

Yeah I kinda wanted one as a collectible but dear God, What were they thinking?

it's the safest place to contain them
they'll never release a game again

With that price you can make a portable rapsberry pi 3 and emulate the shit out of every console you can imagine
AND you can use it like a normal pocket-size PC

In fairness, it does look great and the concept sounds fun (weekly released games).

The big issue is the ridiculous price, paired with the whole "you don't know what you're paying for until 12 weeks later".

If this was $50 it'd sell out in a heartbeat

Valve is nothing compared to what it used to be, the only shame is that the power and IPs are now stuck in that company.

ohohohohoh

Attached: 243.gif (300x200, 903K)

CRANKING IS COOL SHUT UP YOU FUCKING ZOOMERS

Attached: 96467575-0EEA-4A6E-8F74-9CBC79055E49.png (512x288, 188K)

HAWAIIIIIIIII

Can't believe they made a sequel.

Attached: DOUG.png (800x450, 113K)

HAHA POOP

>novelty
>$150 fucking dollars and is worse than a Game Boy
fuck off shill.

What does the doug button do?

*shows up on every single gaming website at the exact same time*

It dougs.

I'm reading for the next level fishing games

Awhile back on twitter there was some internal drama leaked from an ex employee. He mentioned that there was a big cultural divide between the game devs at Valve and the corporate side (Gaben). I think Gaben is pretty have on the libertarian side and there was a big schism over stuff like Hatred which devs wanted removed but were overruled in interest of the free market.

I like Steam for the most part and respect their position. I think it'd be negative for censorious (sjw) types to infest the place and worry what the inevitable landscape will look like once Gaben croaks and the loons take over. Which is my main annoyance because the capacity to take risks will be drastically harmed if you can't approach any markets. The only reason Steam is the way it is, is because it's privately owned.

What even is this and why is Yea Forums going insane over it? Looks like some dumb gimmick people will forget about in a few months but Yea Forums is pretending it's the next apocalypse.

>av adaptors

why do niggers still have those tv’s?

Valve and steam are already in the shitter, getting worse is legitimately no skin off of my back at this point, I moved to GOG years ago. Personally, the only thing I hope that happens when Gabe dies is that the company is sold off and the IPs end up anywhere, the only ones I would save are TF2, L4D and DOTA.

people talk about it because it has a giant marketing campaign. all sites are talking on it and they even bought themselves onto the edge magazine cover.

What? I haven't seen anything about it until this thread. But then again I'm not a retarded zoomer who unironically gives shit gaming sites free clicks.

you sound like a really cool faggot

Attached: 1557412193332.jpg (225x225, 5K)

You sound like a shill trying to market your shitty gimmick with Yea Forums outrage culture

Can you install emulators and play gb/gbc/gba games in modern portables (whatever the current ds platform is called)?

ok nigger

Attached: 1541250690844.png (512x512, 32K)

yes. has been a thing for over a decade.

disgusting

Google caught on to all my game interests and it's even in my regular ass news feed, multiple times. And all of them are praising it. All articles start with "while it's more expensive than, say, a 2DS, it's nice to see a company try to innovate handhelds with the crank."
Also apparently squeezing more power out of a smaller place isn't an innovation, like nearly every good handheld has done.

>BLACK AND WHITE
>NO BACKLIGHT
YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS.

Attached: 4758649.jpg (247x248, 10K)

>9999 in 1
oh no

That looks so uncomfortable to hold. Why is it so fucking thin?

Game & Watch had quality value, they worked as clocks, had good buttoms, lasted forever and were somehow cheaper and better designed back then than TIGER trash that came later, that even in it's prime got outed by Brick Games and later by Mcdonalds Toys. If they tried that weird prototype of LCD games with switchable screens with different games that Coleco invented they could have made a proto Game Boy already in 81

The playdate looks like a chinese MP4 player

Yo, the pocket operators are super low budget and their expensive shit is great if you run a daw-less set up.

>people are still going to fall for this scam
>mfw

Attached: 1536510749470_0.png (360x360, 140K)

They should name it the twouya

My fap hand is busy enough all day so I'm not gonna use a fucking crank to move my character around

they are somewhere in the article or page.
shit is like 200x400 black and white only. BUT IT HAS A CRANK.

>he doesn't use Brave browser, Startpage and a VPN

Basic necessities these days.

There will be lots of pics of "men" holding these into the camera while their mouths are wide open.

Attached: 1525772170849.jpg (526x423, 20K)

the reality is that the hardware to do it would have made it cost more and require more space and you would get watermelon sized biceps by the time you charged that thing from 0 to 100% with such a small crank.

it's actually a neat concept but only for under 50$. at over 100$ a budget phone could deliver more power and better screen and comes with hundreds of free games. yes there are also free good games that don't have annoying microtransaction. more than 12.

>would have made it cost more
no it wouldnt, because the pricing is completely arbitrary and ridiculous already.

phones are still shittier because no buttons.
phone are such garbage for games.

>human money
As opposed to some other kind of money?

Those aren't games those are virtual coin slots for normies.

you must be a proper fucking retard to make a post like that.
that fucking shit crank time game has literally less complexity to it than SMB1.

this isnt a callback to how games used to be, this is a gimmicky mockery. as if anybody in the whole world preferred screens without backlights.

>The screen is a highly-reflective 2.7-inch BLACK AND WHITE display from Sharp with a resolution of 400 x 240. Playdate's screen is not backlit, which presumably will help extend its battery life
>150$

>psp : LCD screen, which is capable of 480 × 272 pixel display resolution with 24-bit color
>70$ new from amazon, more or less