So what's the Yea Forumserdict?

So what's the Yea Forumserdict?

Honestly, I didn't hate it. None of the updates since I last played it at launch were groundbreaking or anything, but the additional content was pretty fun and made it worth the double dip. XV is still flawed but it's a comfy entry in the series.

Attached: 20190523_183419.jpg (506x470, 156K)

Agreed!

For 30 bucks or less, the game is ok. The world was fun to explore and had a lot of cool monsters. Link-striking limit break also feels satisfying. Shame the combat is rather simple and the chapter where Noctis is alone fucking sucks.

Attached: 1557032164851.jpg (1089x706, 387K)

Get out of here XV-kun

Game sucks.

Its an unfocused mess but not without its charms

Wasn't worth the time nor the money I spent on it to be honest

Not the worst game I ever played.
But I probably won't be playing it again.

Press X, swing the sword. How fucking hard is it to understand that nobody wants to hold a fucking button to attack?

i liked the Dlc chapters, even gladio's
but the thing is, while there is some good things the game still feels odd for a reason, maybe if they used a more fighting game-esque style in combat?

Really didn't like Noctis initially, but loved to see him growing up. Didn't like the battle system all that much, although the way they did the summons was extraordinarily good. Some themes were amazing but sadly not that well explored within the game itself, such as the actions and point of view of Noctis' father.
Most people won't understand what was actually going on in the story either, mainly the summons and the antagonist, but it's fantastic once you pay attention/do some research.
I hope appreciation for this game resurges in the future and it becomes a cult classic. It's way better than the average reaction towards it suggests.

People were saying the same stuff about XII's gambits.

Better than fucking 13 any day of the week, I'll give it that much.

I love the banter and chocobro interactions

Better than launch version but still mediocre mess with a battle system where you can't die due to spamming items

Can you play as any cute girls or are they all NPCs?

the gameplay is not good enough to justify how shit the story is

They're all NPCs. Kinda like real life.

Core gameplay was shit at launch and that hasn't changed in the interim.

It's a mountain of wasted potential full of anti fun mechanics and ideas. At times you can see some of the original quality shine through but it's only there for an instant.

Ending is god tier though and the music is mostly top tier.

>i am sad
>stop being sad
>stop being a jerk
>but i am a jerk

Versus 13 died for this.

Attached: deep combat.webm (640x360, 2.66M)

It's comfy, just like but not as much as 13-2 was. I find it surprising considering how flawed it is that I still enjoyed it, doing hunts and shit. If only we got the game we were promised though...

How many times can we have this thread. This game is not worth continuing to talk about after so long.

>see FFXV thread
>open thread to dab on Barry
>no Barry in thread
What even is the point of this thread then?