I'm looking to play Minecraft again. I heard that it got better again. Can anyone recommend me where to buy it from?

I'm looking to play Minecraft again. I heard that it got better again. Can anyone recommend me where to buy it from?

Attached: 7e16ab6a-ced9-4840-b2d1-4f8e7e769c9d.jpg (1920x880, 261K)

Other urls found in this thread:

exodeal.net/game/minecraft
gamerevolution.com/features/540521-minecraft-2019
youtube.com/watch?v=LoJjdMGlGSU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

here user, i found cheap one for $1.45 at exodeal
exodeal.net/game/minecraft

Attached: 1557dcf523d864a.jpg (650x1155, 140K)

thats the bullshit bedrock edition filled with microtransactions and shit, don't buy it
pirate 1.7.10, there's no point giving money to microsoft and all versions past that are shit, up to 1.10 is tolerable, after that its complete cancer

>minecraft has microtransactions now

hol up, I haven't played since mid beta, what are they charging for?

Attached: 1269105995837.jpg (419x333, 29K)

it's much more streamlined than the java edition

So cheap wtf. Is this legit?

for skins etc, basically cosmetic stuffs that doesn't affect gameplay

So you can't just load in whatever custom skin you want like you can/could in the Java version?

But you can still use custom skins you get from internet tho. Those microtransactions are for retards who can't browse custom skins

You still can. The microtransactions are there for children who can't get custom skins from the internet

Wow what a fucking retard, making your own skin or sharing the skin with other is another hobby inside of the hobby

you can still use custom skins from the internet

yeah exactly, it's completely optional

You gotta be fuckin kidding me lmao

No, there's like 10 preset ones and you have to pay for each one.
That's only in the bedrock though, java is still normal.
Its what happens when you sell your game to microsoft.

It's only on the xbox version. There's microtransactions for skins, maps, and texture packs that are otherwise free on Java.

are there any pay to win elements? this thread got me interested in the game again lol

It's for the console versions.

Java is still the primary version.

Nope

"Bedrock edition" is literally the Xbox/PS4/Mobile/etc. version ported to PC for crossplay
Java Edition is the real one

java edition doesn't have any microtransactions at all, its just the console and bedrock

You still can use custom skins from the internet for the bedrock version in PC

gamerevolution.com/features/540521-minecraft-2019

ITT Based MC creation
youtube.com/watch?v=LoJjdMGlGSU

i bought it from there

Does it work?

Does anyone else feel like servers that let you pay for diamonds, unbreakable tools and even flying are not worth playing? Maybe I'm being autistic but it just reeks of P2W even if it doesn't affect me.

yeah the game works perfectly, they just refer you to the key site and you use the official launcher to activate the key once you bought it

you can find more servers easier in the BE edition

>pay to win elements
>in a game where you can just go into a god mode at will and get whatever items and blocks you want and even make items of your own that pretty much trump every imaginable item in the game

Attached: 1464139654060.png (254x256, 54K)

If you want to play with friends and don't want to deal with that stuff you should just host your own server, its piss easy.

Download minecraft server for whatever version you're running.
Go to your router settings > port forwarding > add a rule for ports 25565 to 25565, TCP, for your ipv4 (you can get that by running ipconfig in the command prompt)
In the minecraft server files, go to eula.txt and change it to true.
Run the server. (just double click on the jar file)
Give your friends your ip, (not the ipv4 you used earlier, type what is my ip into google and it'll tell you) and they can connect to it exactly the same as to any other server.
You can connect to it by using 127.0.0.1 as the ip.

Still, it isn't feature complete compared to Java, and doesn't let you use mods

My shitty Australian internet won't be able to run a server. I think I'll just get a couple of mods and play singleplayer at this point.

play with me :c

Do you play on PC?

If you ever decide to play Minecraft again, please join me and play on this server I found on the /vg/ server list. It's only me and the server owner online right now, but it's a very comfy server nonetheless. ^-^

ancapistan.aquatis.io