Deus Ex

Your appointment with FEMA should be finalized within the week, I've already discussed the matter with the mods.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

euipo.europa.eu/eSearch/#details/trademarks/012735353
youtube.com/watch?v=nBPK_oXeJgA
youtube.com/watch?v=W0G-pTCyHBs
youtube.com/watch?v=QUR7fdg6n3s
youtube.com/watch?v=juMRdaHDxKw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Video games are stupid simple shooting galleries with no meaningful value.

Skinner boxes designed to keep us from revolting against the powers that be

Attached: 1558058030055.jpg (1080x1069, 354K)

I take it he was agreeable?

He didn't really have a choice.

Was he infected?

New game announcement at E3?
A new trademark got filled for Dx.

O H Y E S
H
Y
E
S

What a rotten way to die.

euipo.europa.eu/eSearch/#details/trademarks/012735353

..most certainly.

I always listen to the Unatco conversation theme when I browse Yea Forums and read every reply in the voice of Manderley. Say I'm not the only one

Attached: 1547927386502.jpg (475x423, 100K)

ur a fukken freak m8

comfy theme
youtube.com/watch?v=nBPK_oXeJgA

That's the wrong theme though.

When I mentioned we could put him on the priority list for the ambrosia vaccine he was so willing it was almost pathetic.

The elite are all about transcendence and living forever and the secrets of the universe and they want to know all this, some are good some are bad some are a mix; but the good ones don't ever want to organize, the bad ones tend to want to organize because they lust after power. Powerful consciousnesses don't want to dominate other people, they want to empower them so they don't tend to get together until things are really late in the game, then they come together and evil is always defeated. Because good is so much stronger. And we're on this planet and Einstein's physics showed it, Max Planck's physics showed it- there's at least twelve dimensions. And now that's all the top scientists and billionaires are coming out and saying it's a false hologram, it is artificial, the computers are scanning it and finding tension points where it's artificially projected and gravity is bleeding in to this universe. That's what they call dark matter. So we're like a thought or a dream that's a wisp in a computer program, some God's mind, whatever. They're proving it all, it's all coming out.

youtube.com/watch?v=W0G-pTCyHBs
This is the best track in the game, narrowly. UNATCO HQ is close.
I think it's the PS2 version.

I'm partial to the chatau duclare themes personally.

youtube.com/watch?v=QUR7fdg6n3s

"JC Denton. 23 Years old. No residence. No fame. No ancestors. No employer. No --"

this is the correct thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=juMRdaHDxKw
@ 6:10 for best speech

>Im as old at J fucking C Denton
OH NO

Attached: 1396952138.jpg (637x358, 32K)