E3 rolls around

>E3 rolls around
>Shantae is revealed at beginning of Nintendo's Direct as the next Smash Fighter.
>at the end with a gameplay trailer Banjo&Kazooie are then revealed.

your reaction?
B&K are the 2nd fighter and have had more development time and the more "oomph" reveal thus a gameplay trailer, while Shantae is the third fighter with less time so far and thus revealed first.

Attached: Shantae cool shades.png (1024x1451, 646K)

Shantae is only popular because zoomers like to fap to her

Mario is already in Smash

You only make that insult cause you can't admit Shantae has stood the test of time.

My dick and my brain are united

Shante is a spirit already

Sorry op but shantae is a spirit

the most unrealistic thing in this is the idea they'd reveal fighters that fast
even if we actually get a e3 reveal it'll be fucking months until a word of another

Yeh okay....so what?

no no no no see they uneil B&K at E3 and they are playable afterwards

Shantae is revealed too but doesnt get a release date. then about two months later she gets a reveal during a standard direct n August then in October we get the 4th character then their debut in December alongside the FINAL character reveal and then they get added in February.

>Not Doomguy

Imagine needing to coattail Banjo to get attention for your shitty character pick. You know without Banjo no one would have checked this thread out

Thats bullshit user...cause I already fucking have before and through my genuis postss got tons of posts. I just discussed Banjo & Kazooie cause they're a seeming derisive topic right now.

Spirits in the base game are a kind of "soft" confirmation against DLC characters, just look at the Joker situation.

Joker doesnt prove squat.

Just give me waddle dee. Normal dee, bandana dee, or 64 dee would be nice.

Only if Adeleine comes with as another playable character.

Pretty sure plant didn’t have a spirit until they were added in the game, and that was obviously the same for joker. The only characters that appear again in spirit form are alternate versions of themselves or with power ups. But that’s not even the case with Shante since it’s her original self. They would need to remove her spirt and change it to a fighter one, or change it to a different Shante form. Either way the process would end up being a hassle and it would be easier to go with characters that are not spirits already

>a new B&K game
Why? It'll be shit like Yooka Laylee Just make them a fighter.

What if Piranha Plant didnt have a spirit cause it didnt need one?

Attached: Phoenix Wright thinking.png (256x256, 24K)

That’s true Plant was already in development along with ultimate. But that doesn’t change the fact that 2 of the DLC characters that were added so far weren’t spirits beforehand. And then there’s still the issue of having to rework Shante’s spirit in order to work with her being DLC in the unlikely event that were to happen

I don't think even they know who the DLC is. It's been a fucking year.

Attached: 1545131577413.png (600x621, 560K)

True, true

The thing that makes me hope for Shantae DLC is her series being still alive. GF seems to be partnering with studios where both will benefit, the studio by ninty advertising their upcoming/recent game & GF paying less royalties. You gotta know Cloud wouldn't have happened without 7remake on the horizon.
That & Cadence of Hyrule means Ninty is finally noticing western devs.

bandwagon trash reimus is far better

Reimu's final smash?
Everyone turns into clones of her.

God I fucking love Melee