What would you consider a 10/10 masterpiece?

What would you consider a 10/10 masterpiece?

Attached: Heart Gold.jpg (542x542, 135K)

Yes.

Attached: serveimage(16).jpg (300x264, 38K)

Attached: Braidlogo.jpg (219x262, 36K)

I still have this game but I never finished it, dropped it 7 hours in because it bored me and i disliked the Pokemon selection
I used the Pokewalker a LOT though, it's a very high quality pedometer

Absolutely. Game Freak still hasn't done a remake that was better than HGSS, and I doubt they ever will.

Attached: 1543948533070.png (1348x1624, 492K)

>buying NDS games
Get a load of this guy

Ghost Trick

>ywn show off your pokewalker shit to your bros again
I want to go back

Jokes on you if I ever wanted to sell this shit I could get 3x the value I paid for it out of it, since I still have the box, Pokewalker, and all the packaging without so much as a scratch on them.

Perfection, as a concept, exists. However, actual perfection is completely impossible, since there will always be one small part of a videogame you hate. A 10/10 means a perfect game, but because a small flaw will always be there, that will make the game unperfect.

Now play Megaman Battle Network 6 you fuckers

In all fairness HGSS were harder to pirate than most games due to inbuilt anti-piracy.

The gameplay was too easy and the cat twist was obvious is soon as you first see the cat. Definitely not 10/10

it's still great

Attached: 999.jpg (560x514, 42K)

Level curve and shit polemon distribution, no.

Attached: russel grants astrology.jpg (400x400, 40K)

True, I remember having to upgrade my R4 firmware from the original chinkshit to wood in order to run it

9/10, the retarded level scaling going into Kanto and then elite 4 after is the only issue I have

it fucked up way too many things to be perfect
>gbc sounds not a fucking option from the very start
>forces the shitty box legendary storyline instead of keeping it optional
>doesn't let you skip the catching pokemon tutorial

Definitely not that game
Crystal and HGSS are on the same level. Trying to use johto mons post split was literally a nightmare. And it still has most of gen 2’s problems

nothing, especially not the shit posted itt

Now that's the good shit mane

too bad the legacy was ruined by making a game that was amazing as a standalone into a series that was ultimately disappointing (insert meme about uchikoshi's complex motives here)

Attached: 1490052235006.jpg (540x405, 34K)

FRLG is the only good remake, HGSS didn't fix shit and ported the same issues.

No memeing. I honestly love ORAS and I think they're peak Pokemon. The DexNav was the best addition to any game in the entire series, so it's natural they got rid of it.

Attached: Pokémon Omega Ruby-01.jpg (1798x1600, 532K)

I guess I'm dumb but I didn't see the twist coming.

I guess I had played enough games/VNs that used perspective-based twists that I was expecting the MC to not actually be sissel, so I was already thinking about who he may actually be when the cat first appeared

based and redpilled

Dexnav was meh
Online-capable, QR-saved Secret Bases is what makes this a great game

That makes sense, before Ghost Trick the only VN type games I played was the first Ace Attorney and Fate Stay Night.

Ocarina of Time
Trails in the Sky
Trails in the Sky SC
MOTHER 3
Digital Devil Saga 2
Super Metroid
A Link To The Past
Metroid Prime
Panzer Dragoon Saga
SoulCalibur

Absolutely zero problems in a game. For me, it's Megaman X.

Attached: file.png (256x224, 10K)

I hated how easy Feebas was to catch in ORAS. In RSE it was a rewarding challenge.

Hit up 999 if you haven't, then

>rewarding challenge
Finding the regi trio was a rewarding challenge, shit like catching Chimecho and Feebas was a awful as fuck.

Not him but I loved how easy it was. It didn't feel rewarding in the slightest in RSE, just frustrating for an underwhelming prize, like getting Munchlax from a tree.. At least it makes chainfishing a shiny Feebas possible.

There aren't any.
But the closest one is Jagged Alliance 2.

Perfection:
Metal Gear Solid Trilogy.
F-Zero X and GX
Timesplitters 2 and FP
Gunstar Heroes
Starfox 64 No I'm not a goddamn furry
Mario 64
Mario Galaxy

Flawed masterpieces:
Mother/Earthbound Trilogy
Terraria
Melee

Attached: 1537927524677.jpg (480x480, 39K)

We Love Katamari. If you cut out the mid-level loading screens, it's the perfect game.

Yes, I would. Sure it has some issues with difficulty in Kanto or whatever, honestly I don't give a shit. This was peak Pokemon for me, I played every Pokemon generation up till this one and after HeartGold I just felt like I was done with Pokemon.

This was a very disappointing game

Glad I’ll never have taste this crap.

Rate my taste Yea Forums, i gave all of these a 10/10

Attached: mosaiceb6f5a21e7d15b08428748d612dd2bc7ef0d6157.jpg (1530x1225, 823K)

retarded onions-chugging pleb/10

the witness

Attached: witness1.png (1000x563, 678K)

Damn all of those buzzwords must mean my taste is amazing, thanks for the input

I want to like HGSS but the level curve and pokemon distribution is just so fucking bad.

What about MGS 1?

My African American

Pretty basedy, but have you ever thought about the distinction between games you consider your favorites, and games that you consider perfect? WW for example, I love that game to pieces but it's clearly unfinished and too easy, I can't call it perfect. My favorite game is Perfect Dark, but I know there are more impressive games out there like MGS3.

Absolutely

Attached: 1557244966584.jpg (480x367, 8K)

This.

10/10 doesn’t mean perfect, just a game i loved that doesn’t have any major flaws that affects my enjoyment of it

Good taste, I get you anons got me thinking about DS titles

>Metal Gear Solid Trilogy
>F-Zero GX
>Timesplitters 2
>Mario 64
Agreed

Attached: twewy.jpg (425x383, 45K)

Yes, this is not Yea Forums - Video Games, it's .

Implying there's any difference between the user bases and content of either board.

Attached: 1537040378931.png (596x1088, 121K)

fair enough, maybe i'm just splitting hairs but if i give a game a ranking like with numbers, i usually try to do so objectively, if i like a game despite thinking it should have a low score it's just a case of "fuck you i like it"

Good taste user

LAME GAME

Fair point, but i feel like if you love something enough to finish it & want to replay the entire game again, then it's objectively a masterpiece for you personally

>implying redditors are that autistic

Still unironically Ocarina of Time.
And no thats not nostalgia goggles.
I didn't have a N64 growing up, so I didn't play OoT until 2006 and I was 15 years old and it was on the Zelda Collector's edition for the GC.

Same

i respect and honor your opinion my good man

Attached: sake atocan.gif (353x500, 956K)

Yes but I'm gen 2 biased

Ocarina of Time
Wario Land 4
Yoshi's Island
Super Mario 64
Resident Evil 4
Star Wars Battelfront II (the original)

Attached: chocolatebird.png (250x347, 117K)

If this was 10/10 I would be able to buy arcade coins directly and not have to pay BP out the ass for tutor moves

it has to be flawless
and I mean FLAWLESS
no complaints, no exceptions
I should be able to talk about this game and not have to defend anything it does

It's just rounding. I would call a 9.95 a 10.

Classic Wow. Just because any complaints meant you just needed to git gud

REmake
RE4
MGS3
Bloodborne

DKC2

It's not my favourite game, but I really cannot find a fault with it

Attached: 1338811742-360x360.jpg (360x360, 69K)

Blah blah blah

Weak bait, but have the (You) you are so thirsty for

NPC/10

> Buzzwords
Fuck off

That's what you get for loving meme games

> Meme games
Still more meaningless buzzwords, again your opinion means nothing