Installing a Codex game

>Installing a Codex game

Attached: 1530353896970.jpg (354x286, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cmdprbBOMT8
youtube.com/watch?v=VolEtiQ9BwE
youtube.com/watch?v=dIp7mB_6H5k
youtube.com/watch?v=U-etb3v62fw&list=PLHRj8JPNj09eLdvKIiZRHTE5yNAZZ73OC&index=2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>installing fitgirl repack

Attached: bitcoin-malware.jpg (900x600, 72K)

SMACK MY BITCH UP

>installing a R.G.Mechanics Repack

>forgetting to attach an image

Attached: 1527466012720.jpg (1024x611, 281K)

>installing that expensive program
youtube.com/watch?v=cmdprbBOMT8

Shit for real?

yes.

yes dumbass. fatgirl repacks are trash

No. Developers are just trying to slander her (male).

No, it's just corelets that get scared when they have to wait a day to install the games.

Ignore these faggots. FitGirl repacks wouldn't be allowed on Gazelle if they had malware.

youtube.com/watch?v=VolEtiQ9BwE

Attached: 1540335924890.png (511x671, 154K)

The same GGn that quietly 'trialled' a JS bitcoin miner on their site less than a year ago?

t. fatgirl

The tranny might have convinced a bunch of virgins that she's "le girl who does repacks", but it's not real

Why are you people so fucking braindead when it comes to choosing actual good repacks? FitGirl is shit, like jesus christ, i could name 3 other repackers that have more quality then 'her" and DON'T put miners on their shit, even for donation purpose.

>she

>good repacks?
why do retards even use a repack? is it just poorfags that don't have space and third world internet?

>Using repacks at all. Ever.
What the fuck is the matter with you people? Are you really that ratio-starved or is it a third world internet situation?

do you have anything to back up your claim that fitgirl repack contains bitcoin miner or you are just parroting?

youtube.com/watch?v=dIp7mB_6H5k

Attached: themarvelgroove.gif (378x369, 290K)

i use them because sometimes i am a lazy fuck to mess with ISO's or i just upload to a sekrit forum club i am on with mega and google drive

She just has the most recent Skyrim SE.

fuck repackers, all of them are shit. Download scene releases (global freeleech on gazellegames) or clean files + emu/crack of your choice.

This. {{{{{Her}}}} repacks would've been completely outed by now if that was the case. The only thing that's weird as fuck about them is the kind of compression {{{{{she}}}} uses

>gazellegames
What the fuck is this? I usually just go on a pirate bay proxy (knaben or something) and only download from the skulls.

They're only allowed because third worlders love them so much. You should know this.

Literally never happened.

>What the fuck is this?
private tracker, you're not missing much from public trackers if you're not in it.

ah-bloo-bloo

Third world situation. They're also the only ones stupid enough to believe that the tranny larping as a repacker is actually a real woman

youtube.com/watch?v=U-etb3v62fw&list=PLHRj8JPNj09eLdvKIiZRHTE5yNAZZ73OC&index=2

>last twitter post was 2018 and their last registration announcement was a post on reddit in 2018
Is it worth the wait? I also have a invite-only private site, but it isn't torrents, just MEGA links, so it might be a good change.

>GGn

Attached: 1536202293694.png (1007x89, 10K)

There is not a single distributor that doesnt put malicious shit in. Not a single one
>Fitgirl
>Codex
>1337xto homo whose name I forgot
>Piratebay in general
>csrin.ru ASDF
Etc

They all have malicious shit in there, miners or botnet related shit. If you go out of your way to download an older torrent and then run it through a sandbox service you will know they have keyloggers or miners

That cs rin.ru thread where /gsg/ downloads EUIV or CK2s? Keylogger, a well hidden one at that

Attached: 1558275655544.png (2105x1890, 2.87M)

>Is it worth the wait?
depends on the person, even though I have a GGn account I still mainly just use rarbg/rutracker/cs.rin.ru.

steamrips from csrin.ru isn't malicious

>cs.rin.ru
Proof?

Brainlet here. Is it possible to hide a keylogger in a browser script? Like, not just while you've had the page open in the current session, but after you've rebooted your computer and everything?

Attached: 1502421159860.jpg (657x527, 38K)

Based putinposter. Your data is safe comrades.

>installing download from igg-games

Attached: ransomware-wannacry-bitcoin-ransom-kaspersky.jpg (737x551, 82K)

This one is actually true, and a lot of TPB skulls keep using stuff from them. Also, they ratted on Good Old Downloads

>Good Old Downloads
Anyone knows when the new one will re-upload everything?

>Anyone knows when the new one will re-upload everything?
probably never