600p on Switch

600p on Switch

Attached: H2x1_NSwitchDS_ResidentEvil4_image1600w.jpg (1600x800, 311K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sAbcc2C0r6w
youtu.be/WXBQGc2GEPU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>hear REmake, RE0 and RE4 are out on switch
>remember that fucking switch d-pad
>realise on the go fags are playing with an analoge stick

I SERIOUSLY HOPE YOU DO NOT DO THIS.

Attached: 66AD86FE-C573-493A-809B-E4C4A93E6EA2.jpg (1085x1308, 152K)

BUT user YOU CAN PLAY IT ON THE GO!!

typyical snoy, you can play a 14 year old game on the GO, CAN YOUR PS4 DO THAT??? DIDNT THINK SO.

480p on Switch

Attached: 913YyezybSL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1500x1107, 202K)

Just play it on PC with the HD texture pack like a normal person.

Can I take my pc with me on the bus?

>LITERALLY NO MENTION of Sony
>"typical Snoy"

HOW? HOW DO YOU FAGGOTS ALWAYS MANAGE TO DO THIS SHIT?

Attached: DC4B8E54-80EF-4BB1-ADE5-6CA22E83A9AD.gif (500x269, 1.04M)

>taking the bus

You have bigger problems you need to address.

if you showed someone it running on the switch in 2004/5 it would blow their minds

Yeah, if it's a laptop

Why do retards always believe these rumors about games being 600p or even 720p?

Have sex and get some friends. Imagine playing in public with some fucking tablet that looks like a toy for 6 year olds.

lmao fisher price tablet

Attached: yeahok.png (120x120, 25K)

>Buying multiplats on Switch
Yikes!

fuck off I want to play my games on the go

Because Sony is a control freak megacorp who owns 80% of the market and have a clear strategy to destroy the japanese industry and favor the western industry?
Nice gif anyway. You reminded me Sony murdered the Street Fighter franchise.

Nigga wot? Why stop there, lets go back to the fucking 1950's and show them too.

Attached: 74EAC362-2A2C-4D09-80A2-C70B75CE157A.jpg (600x800, 90K)

Meanwhile we can have nice vita threads where port of 15 years old games are gladly recommmended. I wonder ((((who)))) is behind these smear campaign threads about the switch and the japanese games being released on it.

that's when the game came out, genius

>rumors

youtu.be/sAbcc2C0r6w

Read between the lines fucktard. Your point is moot and retarded.

>"proudly sponsored"
>half of the video is with this literal who
>25% is about bullshit
>25% isn't even about performance
Fuck these guys have lost themselves

>and have a clear strategy to destroy the japanese industry and favor the western industry?
>RE games sell more than 2.5 million+ per game on PS1 with RE2 selling as much as 4.9 million copies on PS1
>meanwhile REmake, RE0 and RE4 all sell no more than 1.6 million copies on a "true" for Japan by Japan platform (gamecube)

Really made me think.

have common sense fucktard. missing the point arbitrarily (or just missing it) is not the basis for an argument. point at these nuts.

FUCKING HELL user YES IT WOULD IMPRESS PEOPLE IN 2005 BUT IT ISNT 2005 AND SO ITS NOT A POINT IS IT?? WHY ARE YOU SUCH A POINTLESS RETARD?

The Shitch can't even run a 15 year old game at 720p?

LMFAO! it really is a McDonalds tablet after all!

>why don't we just go back to 3,000 bc!

yeah great counterpoint moron

Its just about as realistic and irrelevant as your point faggot so why not? Are you insane?

>$30 price tag for games released 10 years ago
>Digital only
Thats gonna get a yikes from me

Then play a 3DS.
I don't know how much enjoyment you'll get out of 2 hours of battery life unless you play in your bed, which is the only acceptable scenario.

CAN I PLAY SMASH ULTIMATE ON THE 3DS?! NO! FUCK OFF

>gamecube had much better attachment rate

see? Sonnyggers don't buy japanese videogames. They want the death of the industry. Look how Street Fighter 5 tanked despite being released on the fastest selling playstation in history. Sony want to kill japanese videogames and only want to promote their standardized western trash.

>no its actually BETTER for Capcom that their blockbuster selling franchise, their crown jewels sold less than expectations because "muh Snoy"

You are beyond fucking retarded m8, and would see franchise die in your pathetic fucking console war shit. Attachment rate or not, for Capcom a game that sells 1.6 million compared to a game that sells 4.9 million copies on a bigger better platform is a fucking mistake.

Attached: CBC105D8-BBC3-4E3F-BAE3-409B1141E9BA.png (284x350, 136K)

>fuck off I want to play my games on the go

Attached: B0130504-F637-440D-94DE-69CC9234C058.jpg (555x585, 37K)

*Le Yawwwwwn*
Yeah you can ;)

>let's whine about numpers and not the lack of gyro aiming

Attached: hahahaohwow.jpg (600x467, 51K)

>64p
>32p
>16p
>8p
>4p
>2p
>1p
>HALFp
>QUARTERp
>THE SWIIITCH GAAAAAAME

>needing a crutch in RE4

Attached: 22740344-D6BA-484E-800F-45625752AAEB.jpg (320x330, 75K)

gold

???
If that is seriously an argument as to why Gyro shouldn't be in then I'll give you half a yikes.

>defending shit controls

Attached: eatshit.jpg (200x200, 8K)

>shit controls

Outed yourself

SHUT UP
JUST FREAKING SHUT UP

HAHA! COPING MECHANISM SWITCH ONIONS!

seething Nintenigger

>thinking a modern default controller (one with no gyro aiming for the matter) is not a polished obsolete shit from ten years ago.

Attached: crash.jpg (256x256, 18K)

How's that knife-only no-hit run coming along Yea Forums?

Outed yourself

Did a no save, but thats about it

youtu.be/WXBQGc2GEPU

>playing with an analoge stick
You mean like how people have always played those games, you stupid asshole?

Who gives a shit? It's an overrated garbage game anyways.

Is there a worse japanese company that Crapcom?
Literally EA of the East

>RE has always been played with a stuck

jesus christ, i cant believe i actually bother to discuss RE with you tools.

Attached: 34D29E74-9C45-4F7D-8950-7DD053AD2BCF.jpg (1133x1600, 296K)

Nintendo

>BETTER CHANGE SUBJECTS
We were never talking about RE, we're talking about REmake, RE0, and RE4. You stupid asshole.

Nintendo isnt responsible for
>the shitty port
>the 10+more dollars you need to pay on the Switch for the game
+
>Crapcom selling only one Resident Evil game on Switch from a trilogy that is avaible on every other console

The one who still makes gimmick consoles with shit hardware

>talking about REmake, RE0, and RE4. You stupid asshole

YES YOU KEK SO AM I. YOU ACTUAL INBRED.

weaker than a ps2 lmao

The textures are so shit that it makes no difference

Also

>playing a horror game for the graphics

>playing REmake, RE0 or RE4 with a stick

He's actually right, you're fucking retarded.

>RE4
>Horror
O.o

You absolutely do not play those games with a stick user. D-pad.

Where the fuck does the dpad come into this then? We're not talking original Playstation, those have always been analogue stick games.

>b-b-but you can!
No one ever has because that would be retarded. Fucks sakes, all three games orignally came out on the motherfucking Gamecube, imagine playing ANYTHING on that dpad, let alone Resident Evil fucking 4.

Quit samefagging, thalidomide hands.

>REmake
>RE0
>RE4
>analog

fucking zoomer

So is it worth the $30

You are ACTUALLY fucking retarded. Holy shit. Yes, d-pad. End of story. Even that fucking image points out what a retard you are WITH a gamecube pad no less.

>buying games

Attached: Paying for modern video games.webm (360x640, 2.09M)

Give birth and fuck off

>doubling down

They are all tank control you fucking chode. Literally no different from RE1 in 1996. Designed with digital input in mind. This is basic BASIC shit user. You are REALLY wrong about this one.

What a cuck

Not them, but it's true, you play these games on d-pad. Even the gamecube one is fine, i still play RE2 and RE3 on mine. I uploaded this earlier in the thread but i did this entire no save run with d-pad in RE4. You can play stick but its not as good. It has weird dead zones.

youtu.be/WXBQGc2GEPU

there were portable gamecubes in 2005

Is it at least 60 fps on Switch or did they fuck that up to?

Attached: 1555356983966.png (268x256, 152K)

this has to be bait. no one is this stupid

Seems the Dragon's Dogma port was fine...I think they rushed this one out.

>these are the people begging for motion controls

How are you even breathing exactly?

Alright im just going to say it

*AHEM*
RESIDENT EVIL ZERO WAS A GOOD GAME

You kids never had a game cube and weren't even born when it came out to universal praise, just like REmake.

Attached: bestjill.jpg (640x480, 59K)

Ohnononono

Attached: Screenshot_20190523-180643_YouTube.jpg (2960x1440, 874K)

>2 hours
What the fuck lol I get at least 3 every charge

How is that even possible?

Son of a bitch, I've been baited, haven't I? Like this shit

>RE
>analog
>zoomer
As if the N64 and Dual Shock editions of RE2 weren't a thing. Or this

>Even that fucking image points out what a retard you are WITH a gamecube pad
Like, WHAT fucking image, unless you're talking the picture I painted in words pointing out the retardation of ever playing a game with the GC d-pad, let alone something like RE4. And then there's this

>They are all tank control you fucking chode. Literally no different from RE1 in 1996. Designed with digital input in mind
Yes, this is in any way an argument over the greater degrees of input and comfort (and fucking AIMING ACCURACY in 4) afforded to these not-1996 Gamecube releases by analogue sticks in tank control games over dpad inputs

>How are you even breathing exactly?
Well I didn't come here to be a teacher to the retarded, but since you asked, just draw air through your nose or mouth, you can puff up your chest a little, but don't hold it too long, let it out after a moment, then repeat the process.

Kek

Attached: A1926014-14F5-4C56-98C8-B308866E27DD.jpg (608x636, 28K)

This image. It isn't bait retard, you are in fact just wrong. All these people are calling you out. No one plays with stick, im genuinly angry at you right now for you thinking we are trying to trick you or some shit.

Attached: 8EB15651-85E4-4BD2-9568-30AB48C6487B.jpg (529x788, 243K)

I cant deal with how stupid you are. Someone screencap this guys posts.

>switch couldn't even run FFXII at 1080 docked and runs at something retarded like 856p

Attached: 1557535561358.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

>can't run a PS2 game at 1080

You gotta be shitting me. How.

>This image
Ah good, a gag moonrune comic from a retard. Listen, I played the original Playstation trilogy with the dpad. I know dpad RE, I'm familiar with it, and I can go back to those old games with no trouble, and I did just that with RE2 last year.

But if that image is your argument, then you have no argument. Given Jill's outfit there, am I to take it that that image is for the GC port of RE3? Because we weren't talking about RE3, we were talking about REmake and RE0 and RE4, which were all built around analog stick-based tank controls, but I'll bite. I can't imagine how anyone ever found themselves clumsily bumbling around with the analog stick but then being fine when they switched to the dpad on the Gamecube, when literally the controls between the two are exactly the same, except that the dpad gives you fucking hand cramps when used extensively.

>No one plays with stick
Take a poll anywhere and everywhere (except Switch forums for REmake and RE0 I guess? I heard they put non-tank controls on the stick for these ports, which sounds fucking retarded) then be prepared to die of sadness. If anyone tried aiming in RE4 with the GC dpad the series would have died right fucking there.

What's wrong with it? I beat REmake on PC with analog stick on tank control.

how is gyro aiming in the Steam version?

You can also beat dark souls with Donkey Kong bongos but you fucking shouldn't.

Better than the Switch version.

Not an answer console activist

Why do you care about what people do? If you don't like it don't buy it.