Ultimate Alliance 3

Based Japs and their mutie boner.

Attached: D7QnTwNXsAAPZO0-orig.jpg (1334x750, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M7RNjsiNgdM
youtu.be/IrkNAVz6-gk
youtu.be/3gwH1EQhqQI
youtu.be/5z2ArYzY4Kc
youtu.be/o9Rj1RONptc
youtu.be/4y5iqUTjJPc
youtu.be/6-8eU3bsP6c
youtu.be/8SSsRiwIUOY
youtu.be/-QbLbc2cV60
youtu.be/Rj_tLWMm0Fo
youtu.be/ujPF9k1llZA
freepcgamesden.com/?s=Marvel
youtube.com/watch?v=opkOtApoqqI
youtu.be/UcIJU8OC_Ks?t=128
marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Mahkizmo_(Earth-74101)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is Sweet Christmas in?

There's no reason not have him. Same thing for Ghost Rider.

I hope so. I want to whip people with chains again.

Imagine.

Attached: A lotta fuckin Ghost Riders.jpg (2223x1728, 2.21M)

Where's Robbie?

Is that thing in the background one of those large robots from the xmen cartoon?

soon

Attached: 1550493752848.jpg (666x1024, 125K)

sentinal has always been a thing in x-men

Who?

WHERE IS CYCLOPS!?

I wouldn't know, I only watched the xmen cartoon as a kid and never saw one in the movies I saw.

THAT'S
NOT
HOW
IT
WORKS

Who else.

Attached: 61311509_p0.jpg (1117x1315, 497K)

That's not how it works. Who wrote this shit?

Bruh.........

They were in The Last Stand and DofP

who the fuck are the xmen??

why is this an exclusive

Because Nintendo helped pay for it.

Knuckles is best ghost rider prove me wrong.

ghostfaggers seething

Attached: 1556455420826.jpg (1281x2000, 613K)

Naw bruh........... not even good bait they've been reinstated in modern comics after a dark period, have seen many big cross overs and have a movie series that has been going for almost 12 years.
I know your trying to do the whole "Zoomer triggers boomers" thing but you're doing it absolutely terribly. The better one would be who's psyblade or who's cyclops, or "whats that gay purple robot".

Well played japan... Now give me any of the hellfire club girls in their lingerie costume and well talk.

yahh, i know, not happening...

Attached: hellfire_club.jpg (828x1188, 1.16M)

I like Punisher too but that's retarded. I'm pretty sure someone else no sold it too but I can't remember.

when's gwenpool

Gambit was my favourite X-Men when I was a kid.

I don't remember if I saw those.

MARVEL
HEROES
WHEN

MUGGAS I NEED IT.

Attached: 1557693520479.jpg (675x1200, 197K)

Like the real one or the new one with a car ot whatever?

Where is my southern gal?

Attached: 1535359930775.jpg (2262x3496, 1.51M)

Would you sell your soul to become the Ghostrider?

>Two Capcom Marvel vs Capcom games have been made
>We can't do XMEN
>We can't get Psylocke
>UMA3 announced have has XMEN
FUCK CAPCOM FOREVER!!!!!

Attached: 1290423.jpg (680x671, 121K)

DLC

Attached: Poole.png (363x554, 155K)

Robbie will probably be a costume. Doubt they'd give him his Charger though.

Muh nigga

Attached: 84BA00A3-0F62-480A-AD4B-BE727E5D2EA4.jpg (418x608, 37K)

Hopefully never.

Press S to spit on Perlmutter's face

Blame Perlmutter

whens mvc4?

Disney owns Fox now. Fox owned X-Men. Disney isn't actively trying to kill X-Men anymore.

I don't know what it is but Emma Frost stirs my loins.

Last Stand had Jean killing everyone and DofP had Wolverine going back in time.

I want him to have the Marvel 3 voice then. That was awesome!

Only if my spirit of vengeance is cool.

Attached: 1532458420330.jpg (864x1314, 106K)

She's getting a new miniseries. It's only a matter of time.

This game started the development long before Disney x Fox thing

It wasnt disney who was direcly against the xmen, it was the head of marvel, ike perlmutter, out of spite because the xmen movies money was going to fox instead of marvel.

Now that fox belongs 100% to disney, the jew won and doesnt need to keep doing that, unfortunately, thanks to the mouse not acting like a proper caring evil overlord and ikes jewery, MvC is dead.

youtu.be/M7RNjsiNgdM

Robbie has the best design of the Riders. Don't @ me.

If fucking only. Aside from Marvel 3, Grieco hasn't done the Ghost Rider voice since the Fantastic Four cartoon.

Top kek

Does it have the classic non tacticool leotard as an unlockable? Don't like Bryan singer inspired superhero costumes.

Attached: marvel_vs_capcom_2_psylocke_by_hes6789-d8yoe08.png (479x768, 324K)

I'm still learning how to drive (19 years old by the way)

Attached: UA3 Iron Fist et al..jpg (1920x1080, 780K)

He was in the group painting on the wall along with xavier, colossus and all the playable xmen revealed so far so the three of them are probably in the game in some capacity

youtu.be/IrkNAVz6-gk

Is this the same arc where Frank becomes the next rider and lives to be the last "human" and goes insane?

She cute

youtu.be/3gwH1EQhqQI

Is Cyclops based?

Mmm hot

Attached: UA3 Venom.png (1920x1080, 2.39M)

Iron Fist's costume looks weird with those black shit

youtu.be/5z2ArYzY4Kc

How's the butt game?

Attached: MarvelHeroes2015 2014-09-15 23-54-33-84.png (1600x900, 1.06M)

As long as it's got the irresponsibly deep V, I don't mind what he wears.

All you need is a "vehicle"

youtu.be/o9Rj1RONptc

Beast too

I thought Jean died and I never saw that wolverine movie.

All I need is his New Avengers costume

youtu.be/4y5iqUTjJPc

actually debating on buying this because x-men are confirmed.
actually, it's because psylocke is confirmed.

So far Elektra and Psylocke have fine keisters.

Attached: 1548140460767.jpg (1920x1080, 273K)

Deadpool I think.

Wolverine got the big gay?

youtu.be/6-8eU3bsP6c

see and

Team psycyc

>people actually think the art style of this game looks bad

Was the MCU the worst thing to happen comics? (Yes obviously)

>mfw some shitter on Yea Forums said MUA2 had a good artstyle

Attached: 1543875060365.png (340x407, 193K)

That was probably it. Wasn't he too crazy or some shit?

Didn't they un-asian her in the comics recently?

Attached: Elizabeth_Braddock_(Earth-616)_from_Hunt_for_Wolverine_Mystery_in_Madripoor_Vol_1_4_Spoiler_Variant_ (778x1226, 175K)

Thank god

the master of magnetism

Attached: 1558463344759.jpg (549x400, 130K)

>Evans briefly talked about the X-Men topic a little more. "Your modern Marvel fan, maybe they don't even remember some of the X-Men characters, but they know some of the Guardians characters or Black Panther."

Here's your xmen lineup bro

Attached: xmen.jpg (1366x768, 206K)

youtu.be/IrkNAVz6-gk

Not bad, but has some weird costume decisions, like Iron Fist.

Game play looks bad like the last 2 games. Will probably just watch the cutscenes on YouTube when it comes out

There's no way anyone genuinely believes this.

That was what they wanted you to think
EVERYTHING IS PERLMUTTER'S FAULT

I want to bury my face into Betsy's Buttocks

Based Team Ninja doing what they do best.

Was combofiend retarded?

Says the guy posting a weeb reaction pic

I applaud their dedication to showing her best side

Is Cyclops confirmed?

This is important

Attached: 1538039246880.jpg (728x648, 40K)

Can't blame you, that's all Jean ever does and is remembered for, that time she went nuts and edgy because otherwise she's a fucking boring ass character and shallow love interest to an even more boring character. The x-men are shit, they existed just because of parllels to the racism of the 60s where they self contained but now that Marvel universe is this huge 1 universe with many many heroes and villains known to the public it's ridiculous to tell stories of racism on them anymore it's nothing but disgusting PC pandering that's already killing comics and multimedia. News flash, until hangings and public executions and segregated schools come back racism doesn't exist.

Not yet

How long does it usually take to rip models from Switch games?

He'll be in the game, whether he's playable or not depends. I can see Xavier and Hank being npcs who stick around your base managing your iso equips or whatever and cyclops and colossus being playable (maybe as dlc)

youtu.be/8SSsRiwIUOY

No Jubilile or Jean makes this a no buy for me. Gambit and Rouge aren't in either, disgusting.

>All the classic outfits
>Not the nu-male Nu-Marvel cuck feminist approved outfits

Absolutely fucking based. This game might just have a chance of being good

Attached: 1548758040708.jpg (651x1000, 237K)

>D Listers aren't in the all marvel game so I won't buy it

This isn't X-Men Legends bro it's Marvel UA.

The Chad Feige VS the Virgin Perlmutter

We know damn well who Marvel listen to nowadays.

The fuck is this artstyle?

one huge difference between mutants and regular heroes is that mutants are basically replacements for regular humans while heroes/villains are seen as mostly standalone people. It's like how a country/community could like 2-3 black celebrities but don't want to import syrian refugees by the millions

EAT CHAIIN!!

I like Storm better in her white jumpsuit and wavy hair though.

That's nu-Marvel for ya.

X-men were very popular in the 90s and 00s. It didn't die because of racism, it died because of Marvel not having any concrete direction.

Only MCU has stayed relevant. There is no way anyone could argue that Guardians of the Galaxy is better than FF4 or X-men ad yet here we are.

Why is bloodborne exclusive

Honestly cool with it. Would have liked to see Phoenix, Gambit, Emma Frost or Iceman but this is a pretty solid lineup

My only concerns as of now is the seeming lack of hub areas and the lack of FF representation, otherwise it seems like a dream sequel we never thought we would get.

They made her british again?

What the fuck is the context

Attached: there there.gif (500x282, 202K)

Actually the way they framed it was kinda serious; 'penance stare, yadda yadda, see through the eyes of those you've wronged yadda yadda'; The only thing Wade saw was him back in a lab screaming, catching sight of his mutilated body and glassy eyes in a pane of glass. Some people have suggested it would have worked and killed Wade if that was the intent though, but that's reaching either way. Facts is that he didn't die and Ghost Rider proceeded to fuck off for a while back to human form.

The other people I've read just say the Penance Stare is miserably fucked up by 90% of writers and everybody might as well just go with it at this point.

Mvc is dead after infinite

I fucking despise this character. Her entire generation of OC's are fucking worthless.

Psylocke is actually a British bitch and her mind was put in a Asian body for like a good decade or so. It's.... Confusing. Comics are weird.

But the point is look at that fucking faggot costume. Feminist approved. Cover those legs up. Don't show ANY skin.

She wished her old body back

Its a Bayo 2 deal all over again.
Also, the original MUA devs are now slaves to Activision and only do COD related stuff, so having Team Ninja doing it is probably for the best

Whats Wolverine looking at Yea Forums?

Attached: wolverine.png (1046x724, 1.27M)

Attached: MvCI.jpg (508x655, 117K)

kill yourself

based

it didn't start before the deal was in the works

I really am looking forward to this game. I love MUA.
Does anyone have a good resource for the 2006 PC version. I keep only finding broken links or Russian language only versions.
Really wish I backed up my ISO.

>Inferno Cop but serious
Don't know if want

Attached: Terrible Eye.jpg (900x460, 107K)

igg

People who use smug anime pics are often dumb shitposters, but you absolutely can't defend UA2's artstyle.

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 125K)

youtu.be/-QbLbc2cV60

It looks like a very sixties costume. I thought it might've been time travel like what was going on with the X-Men back when I quit comics for good.

I didn't know about Psylocke, though. I'm willing to admit I'm a filthy casual.

youtu.be/Rj_tLWMm0Fo

Fuck off where's MvC4

Fuck, I didn't remember it being this bad

Rogue when? youtu.be/ujPF9k1llZA

They made an MvC4 they just called it MvC Infinite. Check it out, user. It’s... it’s really something

Holy fuck.

When Capcoms fighting game division stops being shit.

Attached: 1538801321893.jpg (1920x1080, 349K)

I think he knows. He's just implying Infinite isn't a worthy successor and they can ignore it because it's not numbered. Like DmC and DMCV

What the fuck did they do to my boy Stan?

Attached: 1436402079489.gif (400x224, 1.88M)

Yep. You are exactly right user.

So... when's MvC4?

Got wait another decade like with 3

Trying to go for that realistic art style a generation too early I'm guessing.

Attached: 1534931649187.jpg (1920x1080, 530K)

People complaining about MUA3s art style and graphics compare the in game graphics to MUA and MUA2s pre rendered cutscenes, fucking morons.

Ew

Dammit.

Why does the gameplay look so shit? Is this a budget game or something

You can thank Disney for fucking with MVCI.

Why does Punisher have so much pedoshit in it? All of it is super cringy.

Post spidey.

He literally murders criminals

Because The Punisher is all about punishing really really bad people. Society sees pedos as arguably the worst evil there is so its pretty easy to fall back on when you're not feeling very creative.

Oh? What'd they do? I thought it was on Capcoms part that the game tanked

>We must form a Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3
What did Magneto mean by that?

Jean needs a bigger ass

Attached: 1539315426561.jpg (376x897, 111K)

The fact that Marvel comics has been going downhill since 2014 or so isn't an implication, it's a statistical fact.

>MCU vs Capcom.
>it's capcom fault.

They had ton of meddling way back on MVC3, they pushed way harder on MVCI, also the game got budget of a subway.

Yeah, no shit, retard. I understand that, but pedo stuff is just the lowest hanging fruit for something like the Punisher to go after. And it's obvious the writers have no idea how to go about this either, since all of it is so cringy.

MUA2s body proportions are fucking wack.

Post Mystique's ass, I forgot to save it.

>help

pc release when?

>Spidey is somewhat lanky but still fit like a marathon runner.
>Make him look like a manlet /fit/zen.

which one?

Attached: 1403734026229.jpg (1920x1080, 222K)

I thought rider's shit just made you feel all the pain you've ever caused all at once. You have to regret doing it?

FACT: All 90's super hero costumes were better.

It is Capcom's fault too, but Disney mandated a lot of stuff since Marvel is known more as a film studio than a comic book company these says. Some of the things Disney enforced was
>the awful MCU-inspiried roster (with very few exceptions), which also includes the reason why there were 4 Marvel DLC and only 2 Capcom DLC
>No Capcom character was allowed to beat upon a Marvel character too badly
>The "cinematic-like" soundtrack
>the cheap budget

Infinite was just doomed to fail from the start because everyone involved fucked up on it.

Doesn't matter. I want to see him kill people.

Nintendo currently has no issue with sexuality but the odds of adding anyone from the Hellfire Club at all is pretty unlikely. At best you might see em as bosses or something of the sort.

Both,but I find it funny that Teen Jean has a bigger ass than old Jean

They did a recreation of what he looks like right now

I hope this is one step closer to having Betty have her ninja body and leotard again. Fuck NuMarvel for a lot of things, but for white washing Betsy I want them fucked so hard in the ass they can feel my cock in the back of their teeth.

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-09-02-21h23m23s072.png (1920x1080, 1.1M)

I miss this game

Because no one defends pedophiles. Even among criminals they are considered to be the worst of the worst. Murdering 30 people earns you respect in prison. Touching a child earns you daily rape or death.

>No Capcom character was allowed to beat upon a Marvel character too badly

Thats quite stupid since capcom cast is pretty chill with marvel. And extra stupid because it's a fighting game.

But Ryu doing research really pissed me off.

The one that doesn't turn people gay

So they were time travelers?

it wasnt disney, it was marvel thru Perlmutter. if anything, Disney could have enforced marvel to allow proper marvel representation, but they didnt gave a crap.

They had the time stone

Redpill me on Gwenpool, is it Gwen but dressed as Deadpool or some other girl?

Now we're talking.

Attached: venomdummythicc.png (536x525, 426K)

Attached: 1450351367831.png (858x990, 515K)

is that carnage? neat

Her face looks like shit tho

>

Attached: D7QfEcCUYAEpO6M-orig.jpg (2880x1800, 367K)

Gwendolyn Poole got isekai'd inti the Marvel World with all her comic knowledge too. It's kind of a meta thing in her series if you like that stuff.

Some girl named Gwen with no super-powers from the "real world" that got sucked into the comic world and is trying to be a murderous super-hero using her comic book knowledge but fails at pretty much everything.

Any chance of Emma gettin in?

Its literally some random girl called Gwen Poole who got sucked into her Marvel comic books and her only "power" is the knowledge of said comics.
Its fun, doesnt take itself seriously, its a cute adventure and best of all doesnt go contrary to the established rules, characters or stories in the Marvel universe, which is a lot considering how badly 616 and most of the new stuff is written.
It also had art by Gurihiru which makes it a step above most of the newer comicbooks which have horrendous art.

Gwenpool is not Gwen Stacy but Gwen Poole. Basically she's female Deadpool with the 4th wall breaking but she's from our world and is a big marvel nerd, so she'll bring up random marvel comic trivia or something

Attached: 8sul4u06uinz.png (647x940, 754K)

How long until Ike "The Kike" Perlmutter get's his jew hands on this game and ruins it?

We have no idea, we're not even sure which of the Xmen are playable.

Is she related to mootykins?

>X-Men get their own trailer
He can't do shit anymore

Damn cute, tho. Just saying.

Attached: 170px-Gwenpool_Unmasked.jpg (170x287, 17K)

He already won with Disney taking over Fox, he doesnt need to ruin anything, he only sabotaged MvCI because Fox still had the xmen rights.

i hope he chokes on a bag of dicks and dies.

>this is a comic nerd in fiction

Attached: 1544995071266.jpg (800x800, 82K)

it is moot after he gets sex reassignment surgery

Only when Guri and that WCA guy draws her.

Her character design is also based off of an sjw writer for Marvel who's a twitter shitter. Her comics are cringe, she's basically female Deadpool in whacky lolsorandumb antics.

its not that he cant, he doesnt need to, he won.

evil. won. at the end.

i know now how Eric Cartman feels, Jews really ARE the devil.

Yeah.

Attached: 1552126733387.jpg (1920x1080, 557K)

Pretty fun issue

what's Psylock's deal?
a lot of people like her but the only thing i know about her is that she has a confusing ethnicity

Attached: 2Q==.jpg (178x283, 13K)

She's sexy and has cool powers

I've had yellow fever since I was like five so I was just drawn to the sexy Asian psychic ninja. I didn't care about anything else.

Hank was on the side with Wolverine
they could go to the excuse of "he gets injured and thats why he's not playable"
i certainly hope thats not the case

leotard

she's a sexy psychic that spec'd in dex instead of int

Do you want us to post the page where she's crying about how she's a failure in life? Unable to finish high school, has no jobs or friends?

90% of X-men is Claremont"s fetishes

Yes

Did she really die? Because that's pretty damn based, I hope people called sexism when this issue was printed because how dare a man defeat a woman. I don't even really care, I just love laughing tat morons who look for excuses to be angry at the world while ignoring all kinds of rage fuel in real life

hot as fuck psychic ninja

that's it

makes 100% sense why japan would like her

Attached: Psylocke_MvC2.png (287x444, 140K)

How long are these games? Looks interesting but im a bit on the fence

I miss her.

Attached: rouge-xvssf.jpg (299x700, 50K)

Yeah it was retconned to be about killing innocents, and since Frank doesn't view anyone he's killed as innocent, it doesn't work on him.

Is there something going on with marvel and cyclops? Why isn't he here?

yeah but what's her deal

She didn't. They realize nothing matters and kicks Arcade's ass.

no he's even worse than leonardo

>inb4 the game is another sub 500p shit in handheld mode
Oh boy i cant wait to be bs again.

Well I don't have it

Attached: 1552313990170.jpg (940x492, 132K)

She used to be a relatively weak psychic of the x-men until Marvel felt she needed an upgrade and made her switch bodies with this hot ninja chick which gave her advanced fighting skills but also her keep her powers. The last part was never explained.

Should have never doubted Nintendo

Attached: 0b07c72f-3929-4b64-b123-bce72ffbbd1c.jpg (1249x1920, 748K)

Alright, lemme see if I can remember my lore here. I think she was a British white mutant lady with psychic powers who lost her body and took over a Japanese womans body.

freepcgamesden.com/?s=Marvel
I found both 1 and 2 here but I haven't downloaded them myself. Perhaps these will work for you.

With that logic it shouldn't work on a lot of people.

Attached: 1539437438366.jpg (1700x3641, 1.84M)

Well that and making iceman gay

>C.U.N.Y.

I thought GOTG was better than X-Men but I collected it in the 90s when it was about a group of mutated rebels a thousand years in the future. The raccoon movies are alright though.

That hit me really hard.

Attached: 1553827665170.jpg (278x446, 31K)

You either have to believe every live you took was virtuous and righteous or you have to be insane, such as with Deadpool who gets to enjoy a slideshow of his killings which amuses him.
There are probably a few anti hero / villains it shouldn't work on like Magneto and Carnage but you can wave it off as inconsistency

how does this ruin my suspension of belief more than all the superheroes and nonsensical science

Attached: 1530041126149.png (527x349, 91K)

How quickly they forgot his previous powerup.

Attached: main-qimg-c03738c75f239598c1cceef2efc4cb3c-c.jpg (640x984, 106K)

Because she cute

prepare your anus when feige starts making x-men movies, rogue is going to get a huge push in other other media when she COMAS brie

Because she turns into a boring version of Deadpool with an awful costume

based

She's too cute to suffer like that

Those legs though and she has way more control over the 4th wall than he does

Because she's cute.

Attached: 1530478276309.jpg (1109x525, 447K)

Nah Deadpool proved that wrong when he beat the shit out of her for suggesting her 4th wall powers were superior in her series since she's the protag.

Sure but then she does crazier shit later anyway.

Attached: 1556382451761.png (510x786, 232K)

Pretty girls don't have problems in real life. Their lives are just on cruise control until they hit the wall but the smarter ones get married first.

>Butcha didn't said anything about the game.

Maybe when it releases....

Attached: 1541336052363.png (451x456, 87K)

Remodeled shithole?

Second rate Jean Grey with a butterfly motif.
Her brother is Captain Britain and Psylocke was Captain Britain for a bit while her brother was being brain raped.
She had her eyes damaged and was blind for awhile. Mojo and Sprial gave her a new pair.
Sabertooth is immune to her mind fuckery.
In the early 90's she had her body switched to a ninja.
Early 2000's she died. Late 2000's she came back again still in her ninja body.
Fast forward today she's white again and fucks The Blob.

Eh Deadpool kills the Marvel universe sorta establishes that he can do anything, he just chooses not to because he likes to enjoy the ride

>When you know that one of your favourite characters won't make it into the game
It's what user asked for, now suffer.

Attached: XC-02-06.jpg (1280x1944, 729K)

Are him and Chiba Toshirou the biggest westaboo doujin artists right now?

Do you think she ever got naked in front of a mirror in the Japanese body while she was alone and say "Me so horny." to try it out?

And she wanted Scotty, bad.

Attached: ab8495fd92d1b47ba9417a27dc556755.jpg (657x721, 120K)

Didn't end up reading that. Was it decent?

That's a load of bullshit, you can be the hottest bitch ever and still be a mess, listen up! The one true path to life is not only to be attractive you also have to have some measure of social skills Gwen has neither, her whole story is about humbling the shit out of her and after getting beat down by Deadpool and finally accepting that if she dies in these comics she's actually gonna be dead and just because she's in a comic that does not protect her from brutality, doesn't protect her from pain and most of all doesn't allow her to make her life get any better than it was before. But thanks to how Marvel does things this part isn't explored after the realizations, she's just another 4th wall breaker like Deadpool himself and that's it.

Mikoyan.

because you aren't just a loser, you're a bully too

They make up afterwards

Attached: 1540311743980.jpg (1297x10000, 2.69M)

Attached: X-Men (vol. 2) #20 - affair.png (923x896, 1.56M)

Attached: CzkeGb4WEAA2B8T.jpg (500x672, 39K)

Attached: b6877d7731e4fd6084da3ac98d0d7302--marvel-girls-marvel-dc.jpg (736x1082, 270K)

She's a NEET who failed because her fans are also NEETs

Attached: HT8X9yB.jpg (1232x1912, 820K)

cyclops attracts psychics like honey does bees. Probably something to do with being around Jean and prof x for his whole life

Why would Deadpool care about punching a teenager? Does sjw Marvel still let him do stuff like force feed meatloaf to vegetarians?

Imagine actually believing this
>Deadpool kills the Marvel universe
>canon

Attached: A Dark eldar dealing with music critics.jpg (1200x1845, 1.87M)

Most definitely
but she can never get the engrish right

It's pretty good, the first is better than again.
There's a moment where professor X reads Deadpool's mind and finds out that they're all comic characters and Deadpool is mercy killing everyone as a fuck you to the tyrannical writers, it makes X an hero.
Personally it's one of the few Deadpool comics where he's completely off the wall crazy that I enjoyed

Maybe they sense his brain damage and have a fetish for it or something.

All nice and dandy but what you all need to know is that the woman who Scott truly wants to fuck is Storm, notice how there are more Storms on these pages then any other woman.

Attached: 1556656764479.jpg (1398x1044, 793K)

>navel pikachu

I don't want to touch anything from Marvel since I've saw in their ultimate series that Wolverine watched while hiding his own daughter and son (Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch) fucking each other.

Ultimate Marvel would've greatly improved if the pitch wasn't "What if we made everyone aggressive assholes who talk in lowercase letters"

>racism doesn't exist
>what is /pol/

Deadpool goes in and out of phases of morality. Every change in his character over the years can be waved away as a symptom of his insanity.

Every Deadpool run and version of him is canon to some small extent, because he's aware of them.

You might be confused. Not about the incest though.

More like these are appearances that have left an impression on him the most and she's gone through the most changes.

I don't care about the in-universe explanation, I wanna know why he's specifically a cartoonish softy under pussy whipped Marvel.

As nice as that sounds, I doubt they'll use such an old storyline when the MCU gets inspiration from newer stuff.

Attached: 90s-marvel-men-cartoon-rogue-wink_1_43ee6c31100d50ad69fe1dc88e09943d.jpg (730x1080, 85K)

Nah, it happened in one of the Ultimatum books that EVERYONE gladly ignores.

Ultimate Marvel started off good because it was "Marvel but in a world more like our own, just with heroes and villains shoved in"
It just turned into edgy 90s crap and agenda pushing when sales started to die down though

Honestly the only bad looking character to me is Quill.

that sounds like regular marvel

Because he's currently the second most popular Marvel super hero behind Spidey and they're going for mass appeal

The Ultimate series is over though, and the only character from the Ultimate series that carried over to the regular universe (earth 616) is Miles Morales

I thought Marvel ditched the leotard and put her mind back in her original body

Wolverine is Wanda and Pietro's dad in this? Why?

Japan cares not

Deadpool 3 with Taskmaster when?
>inb4 Black Widow movie

only in the comics, because why in god's name would a game mimick the comics getting severe negative reception recent history instead of the popular imagery known for everything

Yeah but that's her more popular look.

the actual canon reason is because scott's mind is super focused and strong-willed because from an early age because he has to constantly control his powers and have insane willpower and always be aware, etc, it makes his mind like catnip to psychics

absolutely BASED chadclops

LIterally impossible to have a god tier face/body and being a failure at life.

I wonder what the MCU is gonna do when it runs out of classic Marvel content. No way Iron Jiggaboo is getting made.

Japan only cares about her at her peak aesthetics aka in a leotard.

Attached: 1544334161659.jpg (500x512, 32K)

Games never exactly follow any storyline to T. Otherwise Shuma Gorath didn't had popped on MSH.

Redditers want to believe it's real so they have some sort of hope with girls.

Based. I hope they never fall.

the MCU gets its inspiration from all sorts of eras

iron and cap stuff is pretty original, just updated for modern times. even captain marvel was kree/skrull war. feige selectively chooses what translates to film better. rogue being bad to start off with and draining avenger captain marvel and then seeking asylum with the x-men is a PERFECT way to create distrust of the x-men

Actually, nevermind. I was instead confused over the scene where he's talking how they COULD HAVE BEEN his. It was just so pointless thing to explore.

Who this

Thanos enjoyed the Penance Stare because it reminds him of everyone he has killed.

Well some other stuff did too, like Ultimate Thor's mjolnir which ended up being pointless aside from Thor rejecting it.

They'd be right to do that but sjw's and feminists would throw a shitfit if they took out Captain Fungalfoot.

this is a image board, why wouldnt he post reaction images?

Tony's daughter will be iron heart if things last that long, of course there will be enormous outrage over the 'whitewashing' but who gives a shit.

Jesus

Funnily enough they want her out as well

>Thanos punch Carol away with power gem.
>Everyone on cinema cheers.

Attached: 1549340533763.jpg (256x212, 15K)

So odds of Silver Samurai making it in?

Same happened for mine too. I wonder if Fiege feels he was bamboozled by the Marvel Comics division lying to him about her being popular.

Attached: spider man5.jpg (1280x1948, 546K)

Japan wants the character who looks like them.

Also his effectively Death's "angel" or errant boy or whatnot. Considerably higher deity than whatever powers ol' flamy skull

they wouldn't be able to do him justice

Attached: ParkourLuck.png (799x297, 491K)

My theater was the opposite and cheered when all the female heroes gathered instead.

We're not getting avengers vs x men for a decade unless they try to cram Phoenix force in the same movie somehow.
This arc is definitely going to be God King DOOM (except it'll just be DOOM absorbing Galactus, since true God King DOOM would be too powerful)

California?

What are they gonna do about the ded heroes

>Her character design is also based off of an sjw writer for Marvel who's a twitter shitter.
You might just be retarded

It was a decent nod to A-Force

If Japan was this based, why did they keep the nigger nick fury?
WHY IS NIGGER PANTHER IN IT?

>Team Ninja pushed for Psylock
>they push for Silver Samurai and Blackheart

Attached: 1515200966483.png (838x729, 329K)

Well, considering he's been dead for ages...

God bless Nippon. Wish this was multiplat.

Attached: spider man2.jpg (922x640, 416K)

I know this is bait but BP was in 1.

Is Marvel comics still selling?
Last I heard the cancellation line was lowered to all time lows, they keep flooding the comic stores with their shit, they kept their stupid politically correct characters and comics, they still employed retarded tumblr writers and Captain Marvel was in like its fourth relaunch.
How do they keep themselves afloat? Its not like Disney would be willing to keep something that unprofitable on life support.

Attached: 1551716777563.jpg (1280x1968, 454K)

Attached: 1489734004254.jpg (500x376, 45K)

>Hating Samuel L jackson Fury.

You have shit taste. Motherfucker.

Attached: 1538078262039.png (500x500, 200K)

5 year old me loved playing as Psylocke on Xmen Mutant Apocalypse and pausing on this screen.

Attached: psylocke.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

comics generally aren't selling
but marvel has 50% market share

Nick "Samuel L. Jackson" Fury is the best the character has ever been. BP has been on the greater marvel B/C list since forever and now finally has a little backing. Stop being racist

not at all, because down the road you can have a yasss sisterhood moment. bucky and falcon started off with winter soldier wanting to kill them all, now they are going to have bro series.

eventually carol makes her peace with rogue in the comics too.

it's not about avengers vs x-men, it's more about creating a public distrust of mutants because it wouldn't really make sense in the modern world with the public so accepting of heroes.

next arc will totally be based doom, it only makes sense to go smaller after thanos yes i agree

Sells are in the toilet, sjw's and feminists are out of control and killing the industry from the inside out.

a few people in my theater shouted "GIRL POWER". I don't know if they planned it or what, but all that followed was my audible laughter.

Attached: laughingman.jpg (1920x1080, 184K)

Black Fury is popular because of the MCU, it'll be ages until classic Fury ever makes a return.
I'd say maybe after Sam gets gutted from the movies, but they'll bring in the useless bitch first.

Well Black Panther was already in 1 and 2.

Attached: 1548183218735.webm (840x608, 2.53M)

Why the fuck is literally any adaptation of Peter Parker not as charismatic as the comic version? How the fuck does the MCU, known for prioritizing quips over everything else, fall flat with Spider-Man of all characters?

>mub based japan not keeping SJW crap
>based japan keeping one of the worst SJW shit from marvel with darkies propaganda, nick fury literally replacing a white man

Different user but I don't like him cause he never gets to do anything cool.

Attached: z7D109A.jpg (1975x1450, 838K)

>why did they keep the nigger nick fury?
Because this is ULTIMATE alliance

Because there's no Yellow Fury. White Fury nips can't relate and Black Fury is surprisingly a little weeaboo

in the last 6-12 months marvel/dc comics have flipped. old editor-in-chief was fired and replaced with a weeb. dc hired bendis who is tanking the superman line, and they just pulled their lead batman writer for doing the same thing, who will more than likely get replaced by bendis.

meanwhile marvel is chemo'ing a lot of their problems and based hickman is returning to completely fix the x-men

That's not how the stare works...

Frank would be soul-crippled and scarred by it. Trying to wank Frank in the face of super beings is retarded.

Sabotaged by RDJ who wanted spider-man to be shorter and wanted to be a mentor.
Just like how RDJ sabotaged Bruce Banner's intelligence and made him more goofy.

>muh popular
Why not just ignoring him then?
Japan's developers aren't based, their government might be but japs developers are bluepilled faggots

Sony is still involved.

its simple

sony owned spiderman, so marvel decided to cut spiderman balls and made him a kid that loves ironman, cap america and thor, instead of a kid that wants to be a hero.
so the generation that grew up with the movie remember spiderman as a kid that looks up to disney movies

Attached: spider man.jpg (1190x1488, 1.11M)

He does in MCU

This

Attached: 1550824693427.png (488x488, 359K)

I was only a kid so I don't remember much but how was the animated series' Peter Parker?

Attached: 1556516922621.jpg (627x476, 95K)

I love how memes are so strong he actually gets Disney of all things to let him say motherfucker in what is essentially a kids movie.

Wait, HE did this?

I don't know if that's been written but they also wrote that psychics get fed by his constant optic blast stream due to the energy from that dimension or something.

Still the definitive voice of Spidey/Pete IMO.
Show had horrible pacing and Spidey always ran out of web fluid

Not that we know of.

So they're essentially parasites?

I thought cyclops and all the summers in general got their beam energy from the sun

And not allowed to throw a punch or kick. It was all bodyslams, throws and bearhugs.

When? Pretty much all he does is bitch at the avengers and be Carol's cat-loving black sidekick. I guess he has that one scene in winter soldier where he... drives a car and shoots a machine gun... but that's a far cry from the badassery of the OG Fury.

The correct term is 'punch dimension'.

SHOOOOCKEEEEERRRRRRRRR

>next arc will totally be based doom, it only makes sense to go smaller after thanos yes i agree
DOOM is bigger than Thanos in terms of a threat since he'll become the leader of the entire universe. Likely phase 4 will be about establishing Galactus as a threat, with the of the phase maybe being an introduction of the Fantastic 4, maybe the X-men too. "Avengers" will be scrapped, the next 3-4 main crossover movies will be Secret Wars.
Phase 5 will see the introduction of DOOM as an anti-hero, warns of the coming Galactus threat.
Phase 6 will culminate with DOOM helping to beat Galactus, but absorbing him and taking over the world. Will manage to easily kill several heroes.

The fact that they introduced the Kree late into phase 3, and Feige said Phase 4 will be more about cosmic and mystic stuff all points to Secret Wars being the next big phase, and DOOM being the big bad.

And chasing people to the ends of the earth.

Parts of their bodies are gateways to some dimension with kinetic energy and sunlight is what powers their "gates".

Or something like that.

Can't he just put his grasses on and nothing will be wong?
Or just close his damn eyes

It will never get old

Attached: c50.png (768x576, 302K)

>Psylocke is actually a British bitch and her mind was put in a Asian body for like a good decade or so
Is this a retcon or has this always been the case?

How will they beat Galactus without muh Nullifier?

no you idiot, it's because raimi spider-man did classic spidey so well it was still fresh in everybody's minds. then sony's failed amazing reboot attempts poisoned the well, they had no choice but to go in a different direction. fuck off with your shitty narrative

Considering Feige is probably setting up Ends of the Earth to be Tom Holland's finale as spidey they better capitalize on it.

It was about 30 damn years she was in that Asian body. Since her introduction, she was Asian longer than she was white.

DOOM and Strange will probably team up or something, with DOOM betraying everyone in the last moment.

JUGGERNAUT

yes but but throughout his teens he was in orphanages and abused and shit, his mind is apparently very structured orderly, which is why psychics want to bang him. he didn't get the glasses until he joined the x-men. all he could do was always keep his eyes closed, and stay focused on that

>Fantastic four nowhere to be seen.

I guess that movie killed them for real.

I'd rather just see Captain Marvel die.

She's literally the sister of Captain Britain. Yes a Captain Britain exists. Yes, he‘s an arrogant douche.

Attached: 1515717217808.jpg (2488x1056, 623K)

DLC bro

She was always british,she's Captain Britain twin sister and she was a supporting character in his comic back in the 70s,she turned asian in the late 80s

If I remember correctly he also tried to rape her at some point

Please based Koei add best girls Marrow and Rogue.
And best boys Gambit and Omega Red.

Attached: x-men_group.jpg (1280x1024, 293K)

Didn't Captain Britain give up his mantle to a hjiabi wearing Muslim chick in the comics?

How the fuck are half of her costumes so bad or 90's that the leotard design is alright compared to either going full stripper or looking retarded?

Alt verse if I remember right.

>Olivia Munn
oh jesus, i truly wanted to forget that shit movie and shit casting.
Why couldnt Fox just end it with Days of Future Past?

That was a different continuity

So what guest characters from Nintendo and/or Koei Tecmo would ya like to see anons?

Chances on jobbers like Banshee and Thunderbird making an appearance?

Attached: X-Men-team-lineup.jpg (1200x680, 143K)

None

Which one? Also how is a Muslim capable of wielding Excalibur?

90's was a weird time

Attached: 90s-Thor-Costumes.jpg (580x350, 92K)

I miss it. The panels and poses were dynamic, not like all the flat angles they use at modern Marvel.

Samus and Link

6-armed Peter was really weird

Thor looks great with that long, fluffy hair. And speaking of rad 90s outfits.

Attached: 1558262348123.jpg (500x615, 43K)

Damn, Storm is so goddamn fine no matter the incarnation.

Attached: 1514493894941.jpg (738x1164, 303K)

it's 30 years this summer. Psylocke was created in the late 70's as Captain Britain's mutant sister joined the X-Men in the mid 80's, in the 1989 crossover Acts of Vengeance she swapped bodies with a Hand ninja Kwannon and recently swapped bodies again with a white ultra obscure female Wolverine villain from the 90's

meanwhile Kwannon has resurfaced back in her original body

tldr there's another X-Men reboot coming in July expect Betsy to be back in Asian body by the end of the year

Attached: xmen09.jpg (584x436, 43K)

fucking interns. we could had gotten this if he didnt fucked up by having ps3 buttons on the showcase
youtube.com/watch?v=opkOtApoqqI

That was a Captain Britain from an alternate universe.

10%
Only that high because they were in First Class IIRC

4, 5, 6, 10, 12, 18

Mohawk Storm is shit tbqh.

Eh, that's passable. Who is that anyway?

What ever happened to Black Knight?

I wish they were still allowed to draw them sexy in the comics.

Attached: Captain Marvel.jpg (400x399, 38K)

Take your disgusting pleb taste somewhere else

Attached: 1512845434311.jpg (1024x1447, 292K)

Villain! Storm looks good no matter what.

Attached: 2816628-stormcoipel.jpg (618x800, 151K)

Based Team Ninja.
Dont fail me.
You know what characters need in.

Attached: a590ee2e90f968ac8ffa98460962b9cc.jpg (400x300, 37K)

Black Knight.
Last thing I recall seeing is that he jobbed to Malekith and lost the Ebony Blade.
When will they stop doing my nigga dirty.

>these two pictures are the same character

Attached: kisspng-carol-danvers-captain-marvel-mar-vell-the-marvel-tigra-marvel-5b14e2a3e5f2d4.430953891528095 (900x1000, 216K)

even her mohawk

Attached: sadgagddg.png (1280x720, 1.2M)

I don't know
making her a hapa kind of clears things up for her character
no adaption for wide audiences would dare put in such a convoluted origin for such an inconsequential character
so her just being mixed kinda lets them have their cake and eat it to

>Panzer Rider
Which issue?

No

>He thinks it started then

That's cute, kid.

>no rogue as a blue mage kind of character

even with anime hair

Attached: 2927824-x_men__storm_by_arunion-d1982vo.jpg (894x894, 92K)

No they are not. That is Ms. Marvel who is interesting and has very tragic but entertaining stories about her. This is Captian Marvel who is a Mary Sue to push an agenda down comic reader's throats

Did anyone else notice the robot?

But WHY?

Making her white again is really confusing especially when you think about how Marvel has been going out of their way to diversify their characters. I could be missing something; I'm not an expert and won't pretend to be.

Speaking of anime

Attached: 2814791-1978131_x_men_20__2012_010.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

So if bosses are confirmed playable, does that mean Green Goblin is in too as playble maybe?

because hollywood hates asians

That you have in your image is Ms. Marvel. A likable B-lister who's also a raging alcoholic. Also goes by as Warbird.
That is Captain Marvel, aka Carol Manvers. Mary Sue who can't do no wrong and has to tell everyone she has a vagina despite her flat chest and man jaw

Possibly but I'm guessing only the anti hero bosses will be playable.

christ that beast is awful

Was this any good?

got a better version of the Joe Mad costume

Attached: d9rbbf7-3d7a94da-a111-4910-8e79-2e8a6ca160e9.jpg (1218x1223, 276K)

>that butcha doujin.

Attached: 1536852791572.png (1280x720, 759K)

I‘m so fucking sorry, DCfriends.
Stay strong. It‘ll only be four to six years or so.

Attached: 1402651981081.jpg (1988x3056, 1.14M)

maybe the reboot will seek to rectify her to just be one race
i don't really know how i feel about her being permentaly asian either though

i mean we complain a lot about race bending characters but she was LITERALLY swapped into a non-white body

but she's most notable as an asian character than a white character. so putting her white again just puts in confusion

i wouldn't try to make her a good example of asian rep though because even as an asian she was primarily used as fetish fuel.

really not a fan how they're trying to use Silk as an asian rep character

i'd say they should just do this have their cake and eat it too

Attached: 1408915210888.jpg (320x290, 15K)

lol wrong one, guess this is an Stromdump now.

Attached: d87759b1b7b815a2676a6fd08bcdd27a--super-marvel-marvel-dc.jpg (736x718, 171K)

>no playable qtpie Jubilee
why even live

Attached: dfWL0.png (1600x900, 230K)

>tfw the new asian qts Marvels pushing are giving me a serious case of yellow fever

Attached: 1553706602227.png (390x398, 226K)

Man I loved Jubilee as a kid. She was one of the few kid appeal characters I actually liked.

Attached: jubilee.jpg (801x685, 120K)

post them, if they're so great

Literally based on a stripper the writer/artist(Can't remember) was fucking at the time.

Why does Daredevil look so goddamned old in that costume?

They even got a cute asian girl to play her for that brief moment in one of the newer x-men movies

IIRC he did it to Hulk during World War Hulk and nothing happened because his actions were relatively justified.

Based

Did all the marvel diversity characters die off?

Attached: 3061358-inline-i-2-half-marvel.png (1056x792, 1.45M)

Just like the couple who created Wonder Woman based her on their BSDM queen. Your point?

Attached: 1512831014161.jpg (1024x1508, 390K)

>all
No

I know, and she was robbed again. I thought, maybe in the 90's she'll get her time to shine but I think they cut her out again. Getting sick of this.

Only America and the discount tony stark, the rest are still popular enough, especially miles morales thanks to spiderverse and spiderman ps4

No, they're just thankfully being relegated to their own shit comics instead of being hamfisted into the good ones.

Just sharing it, don't be so defensive, tard.

Attached: LfluyACI5wdxrzjYaFMsGjtdZUflFjL8s0IwIV-WHHM.jpg (2064x1600, 756K)

Hulk looks too normal, they had to have done something to him, right?

No, the Spirit of Vengeance just took a look into his sole or whatever and determined he was justified and drove away.

as far as i remember most of them sold like utter shit so they are kept either in team books or as a side character.
the ones that succeeded were Ms. Marvel, Miles and Cho.

it's gonna be switch only? didn't ms buy off team ninja?

Unfortunately no. God they look so fucking soulless.

Nope. The building hid him so well that user never saw a sentinel before.

That's Cho Hulk

im not gonna lie this game looks so good that i dont even care that the Square Avengers game is vaporware

Attached: 9k=.jpg (300x168, 20K)

>Banshee
>jobber
The guy single handedly carried the entire team for like the first two years or so after the Claremont relaunch.

>be 2009
>watching tv spot for MUA 2
>Carnage reveal trailer
>"It's DINNER TIME..."
I can still hear it.

British psychic chick stuck in an asian ninja body as the asian ninja killed her original body but her new one has a british accent for some reason.

Nintendo funded the game and gave the project to Team Ninja

Microsoft bought Ninja Theory

Team Ninja = Nioh, Dead or Alive, and Ninja Gaiden
Ninja Theory = Enslaved, DmC, and Hellblade

No? Team Ninja are a Koei Tecmo studio, and they are only helping on developing the game, Nintendo is publishing.

>watched while hiding his own daughter and son (Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch) fucking each other
Say the fuck WHAT

That's Amadeus Cho Hulk aka Brawn.

That one's asian. Took over after Banner got killed some years ago. Now that Banner is back he made him into this.

Attached: Amadeus_Cho_%28Earth-616%29_from_Champions_Vol_2_22_cover_001.jpg (308x452, 54K)

It helped that Cho was hanging around Hercules for a time.

id rather not considering id rather not have some spectre take over my body because someones getting shanked
oh and there is a hell in the Marvel universe, and you are basicly forced to go there

Attached: 77745b72d886e87c585f78df6af579d9._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg (1280x984, 407K)

Always hated that. Even as a running gag it seemed stupid.
>Literally THE Spider-Man
>Can't keep up with some cunt who parkours

It's so fucking hamfisted. Took over. Banner wasn't holding some position. Hulk was a curse upon him, not a mantle to pass down. I hope the way these retards write shit.

>Squeenix.
>Ever getting games released properly.

Wait 10 years.

They also tried to make She-Hulk THE Hulk.

>bodyslams, throws and bearhugs
Well, coming from a dude who can bench a bus, that's a little violent and frightening, isn't it?

>it'll probably be shit anyway
H-haha

>Banner is back
He is? What happened for him to come back?
Only one I like is Miles and that's because of Spiderverse

She's almost nothing like Deadpool comic readlet.

Wolverine enjoying the sight of his children doing normal incest stuff

Attached: notfake.jpg (1024x1626, 336K)

X-Fags rise up our time is coming

Attached: fbb592d24c33f304321bcc32de2fc226.jpg (500x594, 87K)

please be lying

Attached: giphy.gif (350x262, 440K)

For all intents and purposes she's a wacky fourth wall breaking lolsorandumb retard which is all they see Deadpool as.

It was 'racist' to have a non-asian parading around in an asian body so they reverted her back to normal last year or the year before. Don't know what they've done with her since then.

DmC is a different continuity. Wouldn't make sense to call it DMCV even if it was a 10/10 game everyone loved.

>he doesn't know

Modern Marvel comics is a fucking madhouse, and not in the good way.

Holy fuck Psylocke is thirsty for chadclops cock
Not to mention Emma, both young and old Jean Grey
How is he such a Chad?

>He is? What happened for him to come back?
Marvel version of Satan(not Mephisto) possessed him. He was effectively immortal. And edgiest fucking shit in a long time. This is him coming back together after the scientist dude hacked him to pieces.

Attached: RCO014.jpg (2048x1575, 1.02M)

to me my xmen

Attached: 1536703322080.jpg (646x1024, 111K)

Based juggernaut shitting on trash tier heroes

Cyclops did nothing wrong despite them trying hard to write him as a bad guy. He literally did nothing wrong.

>that pic
Wut

How did he recover from that burn?

Did you read Miles comics? I dont blame you if you dont but I will never udnerstand someone liking Miles knowing the stupid shit he does and how he is treated as the writers and editors pet.

just google it, they also tried to copy Hulks darker side by making Jenn lose control and overall being unstable which was laughable considering her best stories are about her doing super heroics and actually mantaining a good balance with her hulk self.

WHY DID THEY DO THIS TO MY BABY GIRL

Attached: FIGHTASONE_SHE-HULK_CAP.jpg (2063x3131, 999K)

Sum totality of her psychic power

Yeah.

Attached: 3e737d50dad76f52fb85e23689538502._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg (1280x1969, 644K)

Cho was Iron-Spider in that shitty Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon

all things considered, I think it would be a novel idea if Cho being the super intelligent Asian character used his smarts to replicate all the accidents that that happened to other super heroes
but only lets it be temporary
kind of Dial-H thing

>Want MSH2
>Can't trust Capcom with fighting games anymore
Fuck

Attached: Superior Tech.gif (365x224, 18K)

She looks better, bro :^)

My problem with Miles is they try a lot to write him like Peter for some reason. Like, am I to believe that all of these Burger King Kids Club newbies just so happen to share the quirks of heroes they are taking over for?

No I hate how they write him in the comics but in the movie he is shown to be a clumsy kid who needed guidance from other spiders. from what I know in the comics the writers made him 1-hit Blackheart and that's just fucking stupid

That's kind of interesting but broken as fuck.

The only good person in this image is Miles.. And why is Squirrel Girl here? I thought she was white

She legitimately looks worse than Hulkling and he's gay

Attached: overlord-post.jpg (960x540, 259K)

I thought she was a joke character, why do they insert her into serious shit?

No

Attached: 457495._SX360_QL80_TTD_.jpg (360x553, 85K)

I jokingly blame the musclegirl fags for wanting She-Hulk to be this beefy bulky behemoth.

In all seriousness thuogh I got no fucking clue. Imo She-Hulk should be how she was in the nineties. Funny and statuesque, but not the Hulk with titties.

>Cho was Iron-Spider in that shitty Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon
And that's something I will never get. Take all of these different costumes of Spider-Man and make them NOT Peter Parker. Did anyone even like them?

how tall is that nigga picking her up? She's 6'7

They tried to get the tumblr audience

Attached: 57d47d25-5638-4698-9d1a-c10e4d0e9e76.jpg (633x537, 80K)

my only concern right now are the levels look pretty boring
MUA had some really fun levels like Murderworld, Mephisto's Realm and the Skrull Homeworld
they better still have extremely comfy hub rooms where you can have fun dialouge with the heroes on break
youtu.be/UcIJU8OC_Ks?t=128

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 158K)

>And why is Squirrel Girl here? I thought she was white
Female.

I don't trust modern Capcom now
but I wouldn't trust Marvel even more when Ike and Disney are in charge.

>Proton cannon never got used outside of mahvel.

I mean there is a old ass issue where he uses ,but feels weird. At least some other stuff got used around. Like Endgame using block shields.

Attached: 1536966452912.jpg (303x267, 18K)

Muties are gross

>I thought she was white
Didn't you know white women are a marginalized minority group according to white women.

Attached: 1321531643046.jpg (628x476, 20K)

This. Looks kinda generic so far.

>Give her to some nip artist.
>Comes out as a qtpi.

How hard is keep her with some gook?

I can't wait to see that bite them in the ass.

Who's the archer lady? She looks hot.

Dialogue in the trailer already seems to have some fun chat between members (or at least Wolvie calling Beast furball in a cinematic moment.

Ryu Hayabusa please.

muties are hot

Attached: Laurie_Tromette_(Earth-616)_from_Generation_Hope_Vol_1_11_002.jpg (421x688, 77K)

That fucking jugger outfit is liefield style retarded. Meanwhile Cable looks Nu Smoothe.

marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Mahkizmo_(Earth-74101)
7' 6"

Kate Bishop "Hawkeye"

>And that's something I will never get. Take all of these different costumes of Spider-Man and make them NOT Peter Parker. Did anyone even like them?
been a thing they've been doing since clone saga

Well, there's a chase scene with Juggernaut so it appears that fighting enemies in rectangular spaces won 't be the only thing you do in the game.

I miss that poofy hair

She's in

Attached: gwenpool sprite 2.png (75x111, 2K)

Cringe

Pros: NIPPON BANZAI
Cons: Pretty anything else

Why is she constantly putting Clint down in almost every panel? Are the writers that insecure?

there's a fine line between banter and someone who's just a jerk

At least Kaine and Ben and Spidercide were literally Peter. I mean, LITERALLY Peter.

For someone who likes Spider-Man, who the fuck is a nerdy asian kid in a Spider-Man costume, but none of the powers? The show was the picture definition of diluting the soup - so many Spider-people and so many lackluster ingredients.

the toilet with the shits from too much Taco Bell.

>Are the writers that insecure

Isn't that obvious?

Attached: 1553271806637.jpg (253x275, 22K)

13 > 2 > 5 > 10 = 12 > the rest > 19 > 14
Anybody denying that 2 is hot are plebs.

That's how he was always treated up until the movies happened.

Since it looks like they're pulling from 90s X-Men and half the MVC2 roster is seemingly confirmed, they could probably just pull from that game for his moves.

Black Fury is cool I just wish they would let him DO something cool. White Fury got to do all sorts of fun spy shit. Black Fury got turned into the comedic side kick to carol.

They probably figured She-Hulk was the equivalent of a female of a beast race in a MMO. You know where the males are big and ugly while the females are basically women painted another color with some small added accessories.

The first issue of Cho Hulk has a flashback where Banner is about to straight-up meltdown, and Cho goes in with a suit designed to siphon the energy. He saves Banner's life despite Banner telling him that he wouldn't curse being the Hulk on his worst enemy, let alone a friend like Amadeus.

It's the one thing I really loved about Cho Hulk. At least in universe, it's not treated like a mantle. It's treated like a friend taking on a burden for another. Of course the tone of the comic itself is more lighthearted outside of Cho learning to control himself when he gets emotional, but it's still better than most of the other diversity legacy heroes.

Attached: 1533074866198.jpg (750x856, 97K)

blame Fraction, his Hawkeye was a huge success by making him a somewhat washed up hero that gets shit on by everyone and just wants to have a normal life.
katy was basically his protege/ surrogate child and since then most hack writers have regurgitated this version of Katy/Clint for years now.

you just KNOW Professor X tapped that.

Attached: RCO021_1469414950.jpg (1988x3056, 1.77M)