Games for this feel?

Games for this feel?

Attached: 493ss_getty_rf_impacted_wisdom_tooth.jpg (493x335, 57K)

Feel poorfag cuz you cant afford a dental plan
Kek

>I YIELD I YIELD
>NEVER SHOULD OF COME HERE

I'm going to get all my teeth pulled out in 1 hour
>tfw

Attached: 1558123270639.jpg (412x398, 59K)

>pajeet doctor gave me a bad root canal
>It failed, needed it redone
>That failed too
>5k in the hole from those and now I need an extraction and implant for another 8k

If a god does exist why didnt he give us regrowing teeth like gerbils or sharks

>tfw got my wisdom teeth pulled a long time ago

it wont hurt user, only after will it hurt, the assistant held my hand when it was uncomfortable, she was very reassuring.

>paying tens of thousands for basic medical treatment
every waking moment i thank Buddha for not reincarnating me as American

Attached: USAUSAUSA.png (1280x654, 1.21M)

I got mine pulled out yesterday

Good luck user

Why?
Because they're too rotten?

Who /cavemanjaw/ here?

L A N D
O F
T H E
F R E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E

>Had 2 impacted teeth
>Was awake for both operations
>could feel and hear the dentist drilling around my mouth and seeing all my blood in the vacuum
I recommend some old horror puzzle adventure

DENTAL PLAN

>2 of my wisdom teeth came in side ways
>3rd was so small they could barely see it
>last one didnt even form
What the fuck is up with wisdom teeth.

SUE HIM

People have been talking about wisdom teeth around me for my whole life but I never got any
I'm really self conscious about it because it sounds like I'm not wise yet

I ground down my two upper incisors with a metal nail file
Games for this feel?

>tfw the only way to describe the pain is literally a driller going through your temple
Worst pain in my life.

Attached: 1444185800235.jpg (300x300, 25K)

>all 4 of my wisdom teeth are impacted

what can i expect Yea Forums?

>not being born with perfect genetics
lmao
still fucked up my mouth by literally biting off pieces of wood from my desk during underage sperg rages

I wouldn't know. I'm not an evolutionary reject who has to go to the doctor in order to remove limbs that healthy people have.

>tfw middle class
>tfw didn't have stupid parents that can't into long term planning
Haha, suck it down poorfags.

No, it means you're evolutionary superior.

>all 4 wisdom teeth show up before I became 16
>all straight

Attached: weed tea.jpg (900x675, 62K)

SNEED PLAN
FORMERLY CHUCKS

the fuck is a dental plan?

Attached: 1548987556137.jpg (1080x540, 80K)

>have impacted teeth
>get them pulled
>proceedure went just fine
>no real pain afterwards, felt fully recovered within the day pretty much

the pain leading up to it was absolutely agonizing, since that tooth was pushing on all my other ones, but the proceedure can go well and you will be fine and painless if lucky.

>letting a non-white or east-Asian perform surgery on you
You're fault.

They'll put you under at least.

>his jaw is so small that his wisdom teeth cant fit in normally

Attached: pucci petting dog.jpg (1280x1231, 199K)

>3rd was so small they could barely see it
Is it bring you pain?
All mine wisdom tooths grew large ones, 2 of them a bit tilted(and looks like one of them caused me some pain), 1 of them is too tilted and require some serious stuff, and one is okay and almost perfect, no need to extract it.

>tfw wisdom teeth grew in perfectly and didnt need to be removed

Lisa needs braces

I assume you meant Wisdom.
Don’t expect to sleep tonight and eating solids for a week.

Sneed needs braces

FUCK that shit, I have bad genetics so all my teeth are wonky and fragile, I'm already saving up to have all my teeth pulled and replaced with titanium implants

get them out ASAP
if it gets too late, you will start having every-toothache

as in, all your teeth will hurt at once as your wisdom teeth bully them. It'll be the most uncomfortable shit you experience and no amount of oragel or brushing your teeth in hopes it'll sooth them will help.

>tfw misaligned jaw and mouth doesn't close all the way
>can't afford one gorillion dollars for healthcare in America
i want to die

Attached: Manliest suicide.webm (960x540, 2.61M)

>Have to get root canal done
>Family keep talking about how much it's gonna hurt, how much agony I'm gonna be in, etcetera
>Day of Judgement rolls in
>Go to Dentist
>Nice russian lady
>Feel nothing
>Only discomfort from her grabbing my jaw near the end
I don't get it. Why does everyone seem to get fucked up from root canals?

Attached: 1528584704670.png (600x600, 29K)

All my wisdom tooth were rotten.
I still have one left that I need to pull off, I'm afraid the dentist might actually have to cut open my gums quite a bit to take it out since it's burrowed deep in there, with the top part literally being razed off and almost untouchable thank to the rot just caving it in and making it easily crumble from any sort of high or powerful enough pressure.

Attached: 1548321782868.png (540x473, 271K)

Had both on my left side removed about a month ago. The surgery was satisfying, I could hear the teeth being crushed and pulled from inside my skull.
Felt absolutely no pain on recovery but the worst part was the liquid diet. It fucking sucks. No matter how much I ate I still felt hungry and lost so much weight I turned into a literal skeleton and dry socket paranoia is real
Still have my right side to remove but dentist said I don't need to worry about it any time soon thank fucking god

Attached: 1545017515762.jpg (4500x4334, 1003K)

>tfw when the needle enters you palate

Attached: 1524903672021.jpg (460x510, 44K)

I'm not having any pain 24 hours after but I'm still bleeding a bit

LISA NEEDS BRACES

But your a big enough retard to think that a tooth is a limb.

>26 years old
>have no idea whats the status on my wisdom teeth since I've never had any pain
SEND HELP

Depends how impacted, fully or partial. I have 4 fully impacted wisdom teeth, I'm nearly 30 and it's caused no issues so far

Is that Xam'd?

>mfw I get all 4 wisdom teeth and nothing goes wrong

Attached: 24808AD1-3417-416F-96BC-25A531681D61.jpg (445x308, 16K)

I'm actually getting them all removed, had the upper part done 2 weeks ago, it's alright I guess. I'm 33 btw.

I'm an ESL, I don't know the right word. What category does the tooth belong in?

>have a chipped tooth
>get it filled
>filling falls off after 3 months

Attached: 1549150288805.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

Had a similar experience. Even chuckled during the proceedure a lot because all the smoke coming out of my mouth from them drilling was a little amusing to me.

I hope your replacement tooth stays glued in well, mine popped out after a bit.

Excruciating pain, easily an eight or a nine on a scale of 1-10. Ice and painkillers won't help because even in the best case, you're going to have extreme pressure bearing down on the highly sensitive nerves in your teeth. Worst case, it compromises the alignment of your teeth, causing the nerves in your molars to die and potentially get infected -- this will result in you having to choose between getting 4 more teeth extracted, or dying of sepsis.
See a dentist ASAP. Get them taken out one side at a time if you have to, even if you don't have dental insurance; general health insurance will cover extractions because it's technically a surgical procedure, not a dental one.

t. almost fucking died from an abscessed tooth when I was 21.

Attached: 1482617275818.gif (360x213, 2.12M)

>bad genetics

That's not what causes bad facial growth my man.If your parents had taken the mewpill you would be a chad. If you had eaten tougher food which didn't lead to atrophied jaw muscles you would have a fuller, more robust face. But it is too late for you.

Really? Thought they stopped doing whatever it is they do when you turn 26 or something. I'm already older than that so I didn't take my wisdom teeth out.

Shit man what happened?

is me, I have no wisdom teeth but my front lower teeth are snargly as fuck like a shih-tzu and despite the fact I brush them every day, don't drink anything but water and don't eat sweets at all they're stained as fuck

Get a dental xray.

You should go to a dentist for check up every 3 years. You'll find out if they're fucked up.

you're fine then. some peoples wisdom teeth grow in perfectly and never have to get them removed

I literally have the same wisdom tooth in that position, it grew in highschool and didn't even touched the tooth after it so I never felt any pain after it has fully grown. Should I be worried?

>people just remove wisdom teeth for no reason other than their dentist needing to make money

must suck being american and having to pay for dental work

modern diets

>tfw got a molar tooth pulled with extremely weak anesthesia during my trip to Philippines

Traumatizing but At least it was only like 20 bucks

>stand on top of monkeybars in 3rd grade
>fall through them and my teeth land on the bar
>front teeth broken in half
>get them filled and they said I would have to replace them once every 5 years
>its been well over 15 years and they haven't fallen off
maybe im just lucky because i expected to get these replaced a long time ago but they look and feel fine still

the real pain of a root canal is the fucking hit to your wallet

Unless you have good insurance, you're blowing a good 600 dollars or so (in my area it's this expensive) for a full root canal (which includes a crown, FYI. Yeah, you need to get the crown, or your root canal's tooth is gonna fall apart and rot in your mouth over time)

Mine grew perfectly and probably stopped growing years ago. My dentist says leave them alone until there are complications.

I had like five adult teeth removed when I was a kid because my mouth was too small and they were going all sideways and shit. So when my wisdom teeth came in I actually had room for them.

>used to have braces for about 3~4 years as a kid
>got my teeth all straight
>parents were legit and literal retards and didn't hear the dentist that was in the same room as them saying i'd need to wear some sort of teeth retainer for quite a while after i take the braces off because else i risk my teeth getting crooked again
>they never got me one and when i brought it up they just sort of ignored it, later claimed they didn't know or heard anything and ''why didn't you tell us??''
>about 8 years later now and my teeth are all fucking crooked again
>lowers ones basically look like what they used to be like back then when i didn't have braces
>upper ones are still partially straight aside from the front upper ones that look like rabbit teeth now
I'm not sure I want to get bracers for god knows how many more years when I'm in my 20s now.

Attached: 1540157594166.png (112x112, 11K)

I'm 27 and everything is fine. I shouldn't need them removed at this point right?

Attached: 1557917232465m.jpg (1024x1004, 106K)

hop the boarder to mexico then buy a boat ride to a country that hasn't been usurped by corporate interests

on time i saw a GHOST

>tfw have all four wisdom teeth
>tfw none of them are like this
feels good man

I'm 33 and have one of them impacted. There's space between it and the nearest molar (gotta take extra care to clean it), no issues so far, but if there's any pressure I'm calling a dentist immediately. Hopefully it's done moving.

Sounds nice and terrifying so ill be giving my dentist a call tomorrow.

>tfw jaw is so small normal teeth can't fit in normally
my teeth are fubar and family was too poor to afford braces

oh you need remove that bastards, or one day you will feel a pain that you wanna ill yourself.

the standard procedure is injecting local anesthetic, then slicing up the gums that are located over the wisdom teeth, in most cases if the tooth is angled inwards they'll just pry the tooth open to split it into several more manageable parts, aka they split the tooth in half. then they suck up the tooth parts with a vacuum tube, clean it up real good in there, then sew it up with melting milk thread that'll go away in a period of time.

Attached: elephant-seals_thumb.jpg (2048x2048, 1.85M)

All of my wisdom teeth grew normally, I bet it sucks having terrible genetics.

>all 4 wisdom teeth are impacted but somehow still aligned enough for chewing
>dentist takes a look and says whatever just leave em there

>boarder
I was considering going to another country at some ??? point in the future as I imagine it would be loads cheaper overall.

God I wish a russian chick would grab my jaw.

Any game that's a scam, because impacted wisdom teeth are a scam. Don't believe your jew dentist (I guarantee he or she is a jew) and just leave the teeth be. They'll come out naturally and cause no issue.

My wisdom teeth grew in normally and never caused any issues.

injecting the local anasthetic is done with a needle, it goes fairly deep into, you feel it when they inject the liquid.

Attached: sealand 2.jpg (1100x709, 61K)

>mfw I got the last of my own teeth pulled yesterday
If the dentist is good, there's no excruciating pain, the most you feel is pressure and it feels like it'll escalate but it never does.

The worst part of it is post-operation, your gums are going to be sore for a while and all you can have is water, I have to wear a denture for 24 hours before I can take it out and let my gums rest.
I only have about 6 hours to go right now.

You'll get through it, user. You're going to suffer immensely during the first 24-48 hours of recovery, I recommend sleeping as much as you can, after that it's all up hill from there.
No more toothe aches, no more cold bothering your teeth, no more popcorn kernals bothering you, no more little scraps of meat that get stuck between your teeth bothering you ever again.

Attached: 1504542659236.png (336x321, 162K)

seriously brush your fucking teeth niggas, i've been through some serious pain but NOTHING tops an abscessed tooth.

Floss, mouthwash and brush(with a good electric toothbrush and good toothpaste) twice a day, the best way to go is to not have high sugar diet to begin with

Really? I've had tons of work done on my shitty teeth and I've never felt the actual injection. You feel the needle going in but it just smarts a bit, it's not particularly painful.

>>filling falls off
Had this happen in three teeth. Now I just carry a toothpick around with me to clean out the gaps. Not getting scammed with this shit again, I'll live with the gaps.

If they came out alright theres no problem.
Tho they can mess up other teeth if they come out

Because people have a poor diet in the western world, peoples faces are narrower and undeveloped = no room for wisdom teeth.

You can still suffer from this even if you were fat all your life cause your diet didn’t give you enough nutrients for your face to develope properly

Attached: 131FF073-341F-446C-8DC9-950DA44ECE8F.jpg (525x674, 145K)

Tfw one of my wisdom teeth had 3 roots on it. Gave the doc a hard time.

Get braces then, everyone loves to look at people with braces

fuck off back to russia

Had them removed at that age because 2 of them destroyed the neighboring teeth through pressure. Just check if the gap between the teeth is to small to floss. Had all 4 removed and needed 2 root canals. I had to pay for the root canals myself(400€ per tooth), because free healthcare is a meme in Germany.

Everyone seems to get them removed, I find this weird.

I am sure there is some /pol/ tier therories on wisdom teeth. Give me the red pill guys.

i got all 4 of my wisdom teeth pulled at one time and it wasnt too bad

they put me under, i woke up covered in blood though and it was coming out my nose. very little pain initially.

only about 2 days of discomfort eating. its really not that bad bros

I have one impacted one and it doesn't really cause me any grief outside of stinking like shit if I don't clean it well.

Same but I was the one being a retard and lost the retainer during a move and forgot to get a new one. Didn't fuck up my teeth that badly because of that but I have few teeth that slightly curve inward. I've seen people with way more fucked up teeth.

There was a blackout in middle of my procidure. Got my teeth pulled with cellphone light

Worst thing is I'm a smoker and I drink like 12 beers a day.

what you eat the following days user?

>everyone loves to look at people with braces
I thought they look weird and make you look retarded or disabled or something?

nobody should be pulling their molars out
you needing to pull out your molar(s) without being in a physical altercation means your jaws haven't developed properly and you could have been alot more attractive
you've been eat soft shit all your life and haven't been breathing properly

Got mine removed while still in the Army. Joined at 17, so I never had to deal with this healthcare shit. It gives a lot of perspective as to how fucked up this whole system is. My son banged his mouth on a countertop and chipped his tooth. Taking him to the hospital ate up all my allotted insurance. Then I thought I broke my leg (I didn't) and went to the hospital and all they did was look at it and say "nah, you're fine" and that shit cost me $600. Shit's fucked up.

>not removing the dental jew
oy vey remember the six million teeth

Playing as a low tier killer in Dead by Daylight.

Attached: 1558557922850.jpg (1452x1383, 1.11M)