Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XmzEZ47NtSo
youtube.com/watch?v=MFZdM152PK8
steamcommunity.com/stats/779340/achievements
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romance_of_the_Three_Kingdoms
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

spearmaani lmao

clearly the most profitable title
now they should stop wasting their time with fantasy for more money, right fantabros?

When was Shogun 2? SHAMEFUR DISPRAY

Its fun to have a 3 kingdoms setting that isn't Dynasty Warriors bullshit.

Is there 143k playing on steam foreal? what the fuck is going on. Why are these weird games blowing up? Dauntless is also getting popular out of nowhere.

Is this gonnna be released in China or not?

"cing chong rong dong has declared war on rang ding nin nan"

nah, ill pass

this is a fantasy game though

>Is there 143k playing on steam foreal?
Given 80% of Steam users are now chinks, and it's a chink game, i'd believe it.

total war is shit since empire

Total war is a big series, warhammer brought a new audience and now three kingdoms brings the dynasty warriors and chink audience so you have a lot of interested parties on this one

literally 90% of the steam reviews are chinks, so yeah its all fucking insectoids

dauntless literally died and bankrupted the company a week after release. The only reason it's "popular" is because epic bought the company.

I bought it.
But I buy them all.

i aint played since rome total war
best version

Attached: 1210296152580.jpg (600x768, 60K)

ACG review when?

Attached: 1539502236803.jpg (220x229, 4K)

>doubt

>heroes

Attached: 1471737547762.jpg (540x720, 54K)

>female generals and leaders
So IT IS another fantasy title...
not even gonna pirate.
and this is probably a professional shill thread.

Asians of all kinds, Nips included, love the Three Kingdoms.
They also got pretty into Total War with the Warhammer release for some reason.

So it is a strategy game with musou gameplay? How big is each battlefield?

it looks like it plays like warhammer and use the same model formations for the troops aka shit

Attached: 1512133076163.png (518x257, 239K)

I hate how shit arrows look in nu-TW games. They looked way better in older games.

>tracer arrows
it was fine when it was fire arrows but now it just looks silly

Shogun 3 Samurai Warriors edition when?

Its also very simple to play and understand unlike other TW games.

Theres enough strategy to please the strategic niggers and simple enough for retards to play.
Its supposed to serve as an entry into TW in the hopes people pick up other ones.

Looks like flying noodles.

everything is like this in new total war. watch units get pelted with arrows when you have archer superiority in rome 1.. it's fucking brutal. watch an infantry charge in rome 1.. they actually ruined this in medieval 2, again they were brutal despite the older technology. very satisfying. infantry and arrows in the new ones, all of them, are so fucking limp-dick and uninspiring. it's like watching two sponges smack into each other. cavalry is much improved but this hardly compensates for the rest of the games.

I'd fucking love it if they would make a Kingdom Under Fire-like game.
It was the perfect balance of action and strategy.

Too bad the 2 was an abomination.

Attached: kingdom-under-fire-i-4e265ccde3020.jpg (1280x960, 208K)

So turn them off.

it doesn't matter. it's not the tracers that's really the problem, it's the lack of impact. it feels like you're shooting wet noodles at the enemy even while they're dying.

but it's still that

>Romance of the three kingdoms is just dynasty warriors to everyone now

Attached: 1538923961040.jpg (894x894, 293K)

>Best game in a decade
Nah, Shogun 2 is only 8 years old.

I really don't know what are you talking about. Some archers made quite a lot of damage.

Rome 2 is the best in the series nigger. After all the updates that is.

Boring copy and paste shit, no improvements to battles or AI and people who play this trash for the campaign need to be gassed.

what's the opinion on this game? I've always been interested in three kingdoms, I hate button smashers like dynasty warriors

i mean the physical representation. when arrow volleys hit troops in rome 1, you can see, hear and feel the OOFS! and units flinching and reacting and dying. they made units too small in the newer tw's, everything turned miniature and it robbed the game of its soul. battles look like fucking shit no matter how you slice it since empire.

did they literally just steal all of dynasty warriors' character designs?

total warhammer 1 was one the earlier humble monthly games.

That's how I got into it

You mean like the Romance of the Three Kingdoms games?

Atleast put the name of the shitty clickbait site you took that from. IGN gave it under 80 so I'll go with that.

what

why the fuck do you retype the EXACT SAME TEXT that's written in your image? are you retarded?

China wins again!

So this is the power of advertising...
Also the resubscribe is from twitch prime sub, n-no bully I used to watch and love lobos when I was addicted to dark souls

Attached: 6f64a60f8b00d49b192fb3c6f7c022d1.jpg (1332x801, 516K)

Louis XI has declared war on John II blah blah blah

I played Rome 2 and Attila and they were both boring garbage

have the games gotten any better since then?

>only 10% of all steam reviews of the game are in English

Attached: 1213930838180.jpg (154x193, 17K)

Didn't CA say something about a musou mode getting added in or am I just crazy?

>the game about asians and for asians is mostly played by asians
Wow, shock.

unironically worse
Do what everyone else does and play a rome total war or medieval 2 mod

All shitposting aside
Does anyone actually, genuinely gives a fuck about all these literally who journos and their garbage opinions?
I can't fathom a reason to listen to some faggot I never even heard about.

Attached: 1339438057227.png (240x320, 189K)

twitch does jack shit for advertising games. Total war just has huge fanbase.

Attached: to.png (950x574, 38K)

Fall of the Samurai's reviews are over 50% english

Total War is a worse Three Kingdoms adaptation than Romance of the Three Kingdoms XIII

Japanese are Honorary Aryans.

That's because Shogun is aimed at weebs, since japs are mostly playing on consoles.

I believe it's called win-win co-operation

Total War: Tiananmen square when?

I'll believe it when I see it. Up until now the Total war cycle was held of good game - shit game - good game - shit game - etc.

Fall of the samurai was amazing and then they went and made that massive piece of shit Rome 2.

Attached: islep.jpg (311x260, 35K)

Everyone shits on ROTK 13 and it has "mostly negative" reviews on steam but I don't know why.

I have 417 hours in it and its pretty fucking fun. Guess I'm just an autist.

this desu

Attached: styrobridge.jpg (360x500, 42K)

fag

2011. It's shame Three Kingdoms doesn't have a Chinese accent when they're speaking English. It was kino in Shogun 2.

I tried to play it after nobunagas ambition which was great but I just couldn't get the feel for it.

Delete !!! Delete t he se words ameri

Oh well yeah it wasn't as good as either of the Sphere of Influence NAs, but its not THAT bad.

NA Taishi is unredeemable trash though, so I hope you don't mean that one.

This is exactly the reason why I don't play modern TW games. They simply lack that impact of Rome 1.

>check Steam reviews
>85% positive
Where is the usual Day 1 fallout? Did they finally deliver a polished game on release?

I'll catch it on sale, bundled with the $90 of DLC in a couple years.

>the game has Denuvo DRM
>the game is barely discussed on Yea Forums
makes you think

why is my game so ugly on max

game was delayed 2 months so I fucking hope so

Do AI turns still take 5 minutes + another 5 to load a battle even on an SSD?

Most reviews are written by Chinks and they're literally afraid of giving negative reviews.

>chinks
>afraid of giving negative reviews
what are you smoking m8?

Attached: wtfd.jpg (313x286, 17K)

Nigga, chinks have review bombed more games than weeb incels.

yeah non chinaman games. this is basically chinese folklore, you think they dare criticize any kind of product related to it?

SOMEONE CRACK THE GAME BEFORE I PISS MESELF

Retards when their local game "journalists" aka commissar says Three Kingdoms is good, they have to positively review it. Probably, enough chink pandering or something the government approves of.

>Three Kingdoms
>Not fantasy

I haven't enjoyed a total war game since Medieval 2. Got burned on Rome 2 and didn't like what little I played of Empire or Shogun 2. Is it even worth bothering with Warhammer?

This is the final nail in TWs coffin

Attached: 1558632879626.png (724x474, 210K)

biggest streams on twitch right now are chinese

warhammer is great

Attached: 95l.jpg (1020x753, 127K)

OH NO NO
NOT LIKE THIS FANTASY BROS!

THE HISTORY CHADS ARE MAKING FUN OF US AGAIN!

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Can't wait for Total War Three Kingdoms 5™

Cant wait to get in touch with my roots bois

Attached: dead inside.png (433x379, 232K)

pft yeah whatever fuck CA

How does it handle agents and the family tree side of things?

3 kingdoms is fantasy though

no family trees, agents either do their map thing or can embed in armies to beat perfidious ratman on the battlefield

Attached: aroundelves.jpg (365x301, 108K)

weebs

All the Chinks are coming out the woodwork with their paid reviews and we wuz bullshit. Just like any other Total War game it's boring buggy crap.

Irish-American here, be careful with that, boy. Last time I tried to get in touch with my roots all my hair caught fire, my legs turned backwards and I killed a quarter of the men in my country in a single afternoon.

Attached: 1558557951798.png (613x720, 905K)

This entire thread of shitposting aside, how is the game?

Attached: 1160616651871.jpg (560x429, 69K)

Faction leaders are 'immortal'/passage of time is not an issue, agents perform a bunch of actions affecting friendly/enemy settlements/armies. Mechanically, the game is probably the weakest but has immense flavour and faction diversity by far.

>no family trees
At all? How do generals or whatever work? Is there any hierarchy or internal political system?
>agents either do their map thing or can embed in armies
Can they act freely, or is their an action cost? And are you limited on how many you can hire?

Maybe they should have made a Total War based on the Warhammer setting that's far more popular and relevant than Fantasy.

Pretty good, no major bugs are apparent and there's more depth than any game since like Med 2. Diplomacy's the best it's ever been and CA have finally figured out a minor settlement system that feels good. Only major negative is that there aren't any naval battles or designated fleets so that whenever you engage an army floating in one of Chinas major rivers you're forced to auto-resolve.

Also, apparently because of how victory conditions are "become emperor" instead of "conquer 75% of the map" there are a couple factions, like Kong Rong, capable of focusing more on building tall than just grabbing as many cities as they can as quickly as possible.

Are there combat formations, fire arrows and naval combat?

Do you still have to have a general to field an army? That's my major gripe with Rome II-WH3

Fantasybros.... You told me we won against the history fags

Im pretty comfortable being chinese american 2bh, got a job offer in dubai. Soon I'll be Genghis Khaning the Silk Road

Attached: celine farach.jpg (1080x1350, 195K)

>WH3
What timeline do you live in where WH3 is already out

Fucking Irishmen are scum, got into an argument with one at a bar once and he shoved a thorny tree limb up my asshole.

type meant WH2

Cathay was released today though?

Shh. those games dont exist. Like the similar Nobunaga's Ambition titles.

fucking casuals, man.

is this shit even out? I hope the chinks really like this shitty hero / moba version of Total war.

there's legendary lords which are special, powerful generals and other different generic lords which all differ significantly depending on faction, some factions have lord loyalty with related events and traits where they can rebel and start their own factions etc

agents can do their own thing, they have a shekel upkeep and action cost and are usually limited by buildings which can be upgraded to increase their starting level and limit cap

the difference between factions is huge and gives it great longevity imo, go watch some vids of people playing

Attached: packsp.png (612x380, 257K)

arrows are overpowered in every single total war game, dumbass

I'll be honest with you, this is a game that incorporates, among others, an equivalent of HRE, ultra-aggressive fungi Orks who build things out of scrap and shit, rat-people fielding snipers and flamethrower units, crazed Vikings who live by pillaging, extremely crazed/possessed humans who live by culling favour from their dark gods... and so on. Because of that your management options are usually limited to money and population with some settlement building on the side (there are a few horde factions too). The biggest focus is on battles and faction diversity.

Agents are recruited from buildings, which also affect their total limit (you usually have to build another of the same building in a different region to increase the cap, though some lords/events can also increase it). They can perform one action per turn and it costs money. They can also be embedded into an army to confer some passive bonuses and join the fight. Oh and there's magic in the game so you have a bunch of agents dedicated to being a caster using one of ~16 lores of magic.

>Naval combat
No, not really. Armies just magically have transport fleets when they enter the water and while they can clash at sea the only option when they do is to auto-resolve the battle.
>Combat formations
Yes. Strategist generals unlock a bunch of formations for units in their armies as they level up. Also, some ancillaries/items unlock a formation for a single general and his retinue of unis. For example there's an item that gives cavalry under the equipped general the ability to use wedge formation.
>Fire Arrows
Yes but you have to unlock them by picking the corresponding skill from the generals skill tree.

Nice lying, again. Do you dumbass amerimutts still expect the civilized world to believe all the McCarthyan bullshit you pull out of your cold war-era boomer asses when it comes to chinks? Same shit as with Huawei, maybe try coming up with some proof for once.

Attached: 1541421553676.jpg (777x777, 55K)

Definitely if they remove the blood effects because China loves pointless censorship.

>bar set so low that anything barely decent gets high praise

get the fuck outta here you fucking bug

Can you not read? There are formations and fire arrows even explosive arrows, but there are no naval battles. Red cliff is on stagnant ships chained together you cannot control.

Each setting is exactly as interesting or boring as you make it

Never cared for Shogun, didn't care for Atilla, don't care for this. I've never really taken any liken to Far Eastern or Eurasian history. That said, Medieval 3 or Empire 2 when?

asian bugpeople to boost steamcharts doesn't count

Never ever because fantasy soibois and Asian bugmen own TW now

Does this even count as a historical release when most of it is fantasy?

I'M SO TIRED OF CHINKS RUINING PC GAMING FUCK

Attached: IMG_20190212_100133.jpg (750x736, 39K)

Yeah, but are there multiple launch rocket elephants?

Doesn't even launch. Shit game.

this game a well done campaign, they made tons of improvements

>6 years of update to be playable

fuck off

NOOOOO NOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HISTKEKS WON NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

There's play historical mode.

Don't bother arguing with obvious retards. If he thought those posts were worth making he's a retard.

It doesn't sound quite like what I'm looking for. To be honest, I think I prefer the campaign map side of things to the actual battles. I'll usually start auto resolving the average fight after I've got a foothold secured. The changes to agents and the political/religious/family tree side of thing is what really turned me off on the more recent games. It doesn't sound like this one really addresses any of that.

>Was hoping/waiting for 2 ever since I played Crusaders in 2004.
>Korean f2p mmo shit.

Attached: 1361156190475.png (754x406, 15K)

Game probably doesn’t have blood effects, CA usually sells that as DLC. Annoyingly.

Make Medieval 2, this just says that historic titles work still.

What I would really like to see is a game from them made around mythology throughout the ages, have mythologic figures be the "heroes" of different nations and you can have things like the greek pantheo fighting the old pagan gods or some shit.

nope but CA is in it for the cash now. Warhammer showed that fantasy is where the money is at.
Now with the chink market this is what total war is now.

where generals are just as strong and survive dying on battlefield

"historical"
fuck off

>some nobody spouts some tripe

Oh no, whatever shall we do.

Blood effects are banned in commie chink land

TW is chink now. There are just not enough old whites left mate. For every white guy caring about historical European history you have like 1000-2000 chinks

>never interested in early modern period or Victorian age
>buy Empire: Total War on a whim
>end up reading up on tons of shit
It's true.

looks like western journos really love chink shit

WH is focused on combat. With the inclusion of the lores of magic and special unit abilities like this druchii cavalry warlocks being able to debuff units and hurl long range nukes as well as passives like for example specters taking very little physical damage do to them being incorporeal.

The map mechanics while dumbed down for sure is still more unique then every single TW game. For example Vampires can raise dead from large scale battles if the dead in a single battle crosses certain threshold you will see a grave mark on the map and you can simply raise high tier undead units from that region.
Skaven for example can make literal nukes. Have spies establish underground cities beneath unsuspecting factions and build them up. If not discovered they can simply annihilate that city after a number if turns and so on. But yea map mechanics are not the focus.
To be fair if you want map mechanics stuff like 4x like endless legend would be a better option.

>To be honest, I think I prefer the campaign map side of things to the actual battles.
then why the fuck are you playing total war? the appeal of the series has always been the battles, if you want strategy shit play paradox.

>total war attila isn't european history

What the fuck are you talking about

>Chinks
>Caring about their history
>While the party is watching them
They only have the 3 kingdoms and couple tales more mate

better than: Fantasy bugman declares war on random instectoid chink 9999

>HURRDURR MAKE TOTAL WAR 40K
>WHO CARES IF TOTAL WAR FORMULA IS FUCKING STUPID AND NONSENSICAL EVEN IN THE CONTEXT OF WWI LEVELS OF TECHNOLOGY LET ALONE SCI-FI

not knowing the three kingdoms era makes you uneducated trash, I don't care what region of the world you are from. The same people calling this chinkshit have never even heard of the aeneid

total war 40k when?

>They only have the 3 kingdoms and couple tales more mate
yep and they are going to keep remaking that shit. Time to look for greener pastures elsewhere as the fucking yellow menace have claimed another victim.
Never should have uplifted them. Its really our mistake as we should just have left the entire Asian continent in the 1600s. We gave them our technology and now they are going to end of ruling everything.

Next release will be WH3!
You just watch haha

Saw some let's play of it. I won't buy this one. TW is ruined after they begun with the fantasy and chink profiteering.

Chinese is just cringe and irrelevant, they are basedboys and i can't find them tough or cool. The map suck, the UI suck, they speak Mandarin and it looks boring. The only thing i liked was that towers go down faster.

Whoa, its like newer games have more players...whoa
Everything aside, is the game good? Can't be bothered to care about the chinese

Attached: Untitled.png (657x450, 459K)

So far it’s been really fun.

Why did total war stop doing the fight cheography they did in Shogun 2, where every unit fights another units instead of just doing AoE swings

>Whoa, its like newer games have more players
>that all-time peak

Why would I play a 3 kingdoms game if I can't create a custom officer?
That's why I passed on DW9

I really dont like how you have to have 3 fucking generals in one army, or how only some generals can recruit certain units so if you want like, catapults you have to have one guy make it and spend time going to them to pick them up.

Give it a spin one day, I don't think any other TW game came close to faction diversity.

Chinked and Commiepilled

it honestly probably will be, there isnt anything the can really add to totes war china other than I guess the mongolians showing up in a new dlc. But for WH3 I really hope they bring over the banners from this game, Warhammer really needs banners.

heavy scripts = heavy load on the CPU. The Warscape engine is shitty enough as it is.

>3 fucking generals in one army
wow..... so it is a moba?
>only some generals can recruit certain units so if you want like, catapults you have to have one guy make it and spend time going to them to pick them up
sounds absolutely retarded.

NOOO IT CAN'T BE! M-MUST BE THE BUGMEN BOTS

>the appeal of the series has always been the battles
Clearly not, in my case.

My highlight moments have always been the things around the battles. Taking my army on the road, raising cities, then gifting them them to struggling factions. Having no-name captains graduate to full fledged family members when succeeding against deadly odds.

My most memorable game in M2 remains one in which I abandoned my home as Sicily, sailed to the holy land on the 2nd turn of the game, and desperately tried to hold on as it's heathen population continuously raised itself against me. After finally securing the territory, I put my well trained priests to work converting neighboring lands, assassins to destroy public infrastructure. When their cities rebelled, my army on the border would swoop in and my spies would open the gate, and I'd capture the city without ever having declared war.

Battles are part of that, sure. But they become pretty rote after you've established yourself. The real meat was the systems that allowed you to experiment outside the fights, and that's what made me come back. The newer titles don't seem to engender that kind of play.

How do I resist corner camping in Total Warhammer?

It didn't have to end like this.

Attached: this kills the oriental.jpg (425x529, 37K)

Because it was a garbage system that forced every unit into only one-on-one combat, dramatically cutting down on actual dynamic interactions and causing horrible animation bugs where everyone slips and slides around.

>so its a moba
no, generals have a retinue, each one can have 6 see like in this pic, depending on the color of unit and general the unit can get a bonus like 10% armor or something like that. But to have a full army you NEED 3 generals/officers and each one has to have a stack of 6.

I've been thinking of getting a total war game
Which one would best suit a gay furry pedo like me?

Rome 2

You literally didn't get his point at all.

wait, so they fixed it?
that is what I hated about all the new total war series post medieval 2
nice

warhammer 2 skaven

how fucking retarded... well I guess there aint no money in historical total war games and now everything needs lame hero mechanics.

yeah, so overall battles look and feel way smaller, people that think these battles are big and massive massacres and new to total war games in general.

what?
Play records mode.

>whities upset the chinese dynasty is more interesting and romantic than muh lords and m'lady eurocuck shit

Tip ya fedoras ya faggots

>ching chong ding dong
>arr rook same
so interesting

Attached: bugrun.webm (604x284, 1.9M)

You'll be saying ping ding ring rong when China conquers the world bitch. Whether you rike it or not. White genocide is happening thanks to you incels accelerating your women to the real master race.

China numbah 1

>Play records mode.
for what? if that made it so generals could have like, 9 stacks each then yeah that would be cool but overall just watching people stream the game on romance mode the battles look smaller.

Cao Caos insults in the game are probably the best thing about the game.

does that make generals into actual generals? So they are just a single unit in a bodyguard stack? and you then can build 19 other units?
or does it just "lower their stats" so they can solo armies anymore?

>said the shitter that can't pass the sΩy wordfilter

Don't call it a grave. It's the future you chose.

Attached: 128981631882352ae8d43bfb6591255b015a42c4b98a3133fd6182541ae2f4e3_1.jpg (538x713, 82K)

but muh nanjing

Attached: D7Nkx4zXkAAV6JJ.jpg (500x336, 34K)

please remind me of the statistics regarding asian females and white males you insectoid chink dicklet

Attached: grese.png (420x420, 12K)

oh yeah, says the same people who were giving rome 2 great reviews when it launched. these people probably didnt even play the game

Best Total War since OG Rome to be honest. Loving every minute

mongrel hapas conquering the world is even worse.

it'll be mutt wars, hapas vs creaturas for global supremacy, whoever wins we lose

Attached: pepecn.jpg (750x725, 365K)

nah they still got game of thrones to milk of

Attached: total war 7 kingdoms.jpg (1280x720, 187K)

Well to be fair they’ve both been pretty awful lately

t. Bought 13 and SoI

Press D to dab on all the Fantasy niggers

Attached: DynastyWarriors-10.jpg (1700x1010, 182K)

>Waited almost 20 years for a real sequel
>it a korean mmo in develping hell

JUST

Is there a crack

>game literally has a fantasy mode with hero units just as powerful as the ones in warhammer
cope.

buy it

Attached: 1554850769080.gif (320x240, 2.32M)

It has denuvo.

It could take from 24 hours (if we're lucky) to months.

Actually, Cing Chong Rong Dong never declared war on Rang Ding Nin Nan.
The former's brother would eventually after Cing Chong Rong Dong's death in 192 at the battle of Chen Sung.

>hurr durr im retarded
Have sex.

based, user btfo

Hold hands.

Sex is overrated.

>trusting journos
>on TW of all possible games
You do know ther's a reason why they hide their achivements now, right?

Attached: 2174c78ed26b38a3d8b88caa9450e633495a5e2c.jpg (3107x3384, 858K)

I miss him

Nice photoshop bro

total war has been a thing while you were still in your dads balls, dumb zoomer.

Thank you, I take my photoshop very seriously.

>giving his newfagness away this easily

Where the FUCK is my 64Bit Attila patch CA?

Attached: 1519359685794.jpg (418x420, 80K)

Now all you guys understand why the movies have been trying to pander to China forever now.

They actually buy shit. 3K could be utter trash, and they'd buy it in droves because of China.

How are these games fun?
Units move slowly so it takes forever to do anything. I guess you're just supposed to get 30+ hours of enjoyment by zooming on the battles and watching the animations? Some poor fucker wanted to play this game before he died fucking LMAO

;__;

I really like attila too.

Attached: ERE forest skirmish.jpg (1920x1080, 630K)

lmao totally dude!!! absolutely BASED

Attached: smugberry.jpg (600x600, 41K)

You would like overwatch wouldn't you piece of shit. You wouldn't know fun if it came up and punched you in the face

What would you recommend?

NOT THIS CRAP LMAO

Oh... that's unfortunate.

Anyone who's played it - how's the AI? Do difficulty settings affect it? If I buy this game and have to fight three back to back max stacked armies built out of nowhere I'm gonna shoot someone.

It’s the next logical step.

Romance mode or historical mode?

>he plans on playing the game only once

Attached: 54231232.jpg (500x704, 79K)

classic

Attached: ajok.jpg (640x637, 29K)

How OP are heroes on Romance? Can they solo an entire army?

Difficulty settings only give AI more troops and make diplomacy harder, in every total war game. AI is still retarded when it comes to attacking you.

Hey, I'm just saying no one gives a dick about Warhammer Fantasy compared to 40K, and that's true even if you're correct.

No, don't be ridiculous. This isn't Dynasty Warriors.
They can, however, be ordered across the battlefield.

About as OP as heroes in warhammer.

No, but they can hold their own against mutiple of units

>like the Attila setting
>bought Attila
>battles run at unplayable 20 fps on low despite having a 2700x and 2070, campaign map runs at 30 fps
I don't understand, I get 90-120 fps on ultra in warhammer II, did they fuck up the optimization that bad on Attila?

Romance mode is surprisingly ok. Generals are god among men but you can’t win a battle using only them.

They are like their own unit. It’s like in classic but instead of using bodyguards they hold out on their own.

Whats your CPU

yes

Imagine not knowing what a weeb is.

more or less. Attila puts everything on 1 thread so 90% of your CPU does not do anything.
WH2 is the same but as it is a vastly more simple game you are able to run it much better.

cant read user?
sounds stupid but I guess that is what people want.

The minority of reviews are in English so I think its safe to say its already been released to the slant eyed bugmen.
Thanks yellow menace for ruining yet another franchise.

Attached: chinks.png (196x143, 5K)

Eh, it’s kinda novel to watch at first. The main difference isn’t actually how powerful the generals are, you build fatigue faster and it plays a bigger role in classic.

So it's the Empires series of musou games except you can't even control your dude or make a dude? Pass. Doesn't seem very just to me.

Attached: 3WP5gH5o.jpg (270x480, 17K)

>be most advanced civilization on earth for most of human history, most recorded history of any nation.
>retarded uneducated american cant contain himself from an autistic freak out at the mere mention of China in vidya

Ayyy Lmao

Attached: china.png (624x434, 59K)

Attached: 1532445319798.jpg (257x477, 21K)

Does the Steam edition include Chinese?

I know how to read moon runes

I'd like to see something focused on like India/Southeast Asia. They are pretty underused, but still have a lot of good historical sources to use and would probably work well

My actual ideal setting would be Mesoamerica, but I don't think that's particularly well suited to a TW game: TW games are more about the combat mechanics and systems then diplomacy and politics, and Mesoamerica warfare, due to it's lack of calvary and siege weapons, may not have enough potential in different unit types or mechanical complexity in game; and on the flip side, while there's a lot of particularly unique and complex shit in regards to Mesoamerican politics due to the unique ways empires and statehood functioned in the region, diplomacy in TW games has always been sort of shit and barebones; so I think if anything Mesoamerica would be better suited to like a grand stategy paradox title.

There's actually a pretty neat overhaul for EUIV being made by actual historians to make it focus on the region

youtube.com/watch?v=XmzEZ47NtSo
youtube.com/watch?v=MFZdM152PK8

goes into it

neat ill check this out.

I watched a stream of it the battle map was covered in an ugly greenish fog with dim light, the units were all the same and the heroes were harder to kill than fantasy heroes
Not even worth the pirate

>Empire: Total War
>early modern
>victorian
user, please...

I've been clamoring for a Chink TW game for ages but the fantasy shit turns me off. Can I turn it off and just have a historical game? Warhammer was fun but the setting and fantasy shit triggered my autism.

>Can I turn it off and just have a historical game?
no but you can play a none heavy fantasy mode.

there's a "records" mode that tones down the more embellished stuff

It's based off of Romance of the Three Kingdoms which turns historical events into fantasy shit. Fantasychads are still on top of this laughing at the history cucks.

What fantasy shit? There’s a mode without the hero duel crap.

Pretty great. I really hope it's the best TW game since Shogun 2.

For some odd reason they have confirmed that all of the 3K DLCs will be campaign packs, which is something they had to cancel in Warhammer because nobody played that

Based CHINA keeps on winning

You totally can. 100% fictional characters don’t even appear in classic mode.

The Huawei incident is the beginning of the end for bug people. Their closed ultra controlling society is a weakness not a strength, now people are waking up they will not buy their products and no one wants to live their in the long term. Once all the artificially inflated GDP figures are exposed and their growth slows the whole thing's going to come crashing down a like a house of cards.

it's historical fiction not fantasy, most of the story behind it is real

The fantasycuck fears the Chinaman.

based chinese dissident bot

非常感谢你的贡献,白猪。

ChinkChad's wish for DLC?

China: Mongol Wars DLC

Attached: Song Dynasty heavy infantry.jpg (800x1000, 191K)

Join Islam

that's thousands year later, they'll have to remake the whole game

Boxer Rebellion.

Unification of China

What about a total war in space with aliens.

That can grant a lot of freedom creatively.

this (but unironically)

No

Just new units, but map remains the same.

Another three Kingdoms, just this time with Jin, Song and Mongols.

>it's unironically true
kek

Attached: what the fuck.png (577x214, 16K)

>denuvo
Why though
like is multiplayer even that large a part of the total war games anymore? I thought most people stopped playing the multiplayer after shogun 2 and they revolved around modding.
I haven't played a total war game in years but I was interested in this one just because I love the rottk mythos so much, but fuck no to denuvo. ssd raping bsod causing piece of shit.

why has NO ONE POSTED LU BU YET

Attached: can we stop saying kino about everything it's fucking gay.jpg (1800x1600, 683K)

jesus christ

Attached: 1501735789546.jpg (412x430, 29K)

LU BU? GODS WHAT A STUPID NAME

Attached: gtg.png (1306x722, 1.22M)

Vaguely historical fantasy.

Attached: hwat.jpg (336x396, 24K)

NOT LIKE THIS

>it's ACTUALLY real
jesus christ

Attached: 12039155.jpg (486x412, 182K)

>tfw a reputable modding group has announced they will make a Kingdom (manga) mod for this shit
>Kingdom is the only reason I am interested in this game

Attached: 1393649434703.png (301x312, 137K)

>Most streamlined and casual TW game
>Journos love it
Checks out

>most

bahahaah oh wow

Warhammer 1 beastmen

Why did they hate Britannia, then?

the events happened, it simply romanticizes the historical figures. The setting by itself doesn't have fantasy elements

Chinks.

>Nearly 90% of the user reviews are not in English
Chinks are all over Steam. Chinks own Epic Store. Chinks won.

Do they love Warhammer 2?

I don't think you can declare war on japan in this user.

Not really, I already know this board is filled with poorfags, children and child-aged poorfags.

>Chinks won
Won what? Just because they have ant-colony like numbers of people doesn't make them worth anything.

Attached: 1546141099744.png (2029x1588, 1.8M)

Attached: 1552589244458.jpg (1000x714, 157K)

Yes, since they're faggots who think Warhammer was the first game in the series and the best because it has dragons and elves and shit in it.

Cant believe that the future of vidya is catering to Chinese tastes!

China literally wins on every front.

they still won, even if you are mad about them being no better than insects, thats their secret strenght, they simultaneusly care a LOT about their nation and NOTHING AT ALL about their fellow countryman

The Uyghur-Xinjian Autonomous region
The Great Leap Forward
The Four Pests Campaign
Tienanmen Square Massacre 1989

Attached: 1556247598148.jpg (1382x1658, 1.24M)

Nice nitpick white pig

you know that's literally a meme right? nobody gets banned or anything when you post this idiotic copypasta
source: chinese living in china

then type them all out.

ofcourse i know a state insider cybershill likes you gets off because he's a member of the secret police.
the citizens you monitor and send to camps on the other hand, they don't get laid off so easy I imagine.

Attached: 02-winnie-the-pooh.w330.h330.jpg (330x330, 25K)

Total war series has a huge following in China. Rome is also very popular too.

Stop torturing animals, you filthy savage.

The Uyghur-Xinjian Autonomous region
The Great Leap Forward
The Four Pests Campaign
Tienanmen Square Massacre 1989
like this?

please dont let others know I'm a censor

steamcommunity.com/stats/779340/achievements
hmm...

Attached: hmm.jpg (920x1012, 211K)

>99.9%
literally chink bots

Would Cathay help to sell TWW3 in China?

You just copy and pasted the other post. I know this because you preserved the original post's misspelling of Tiananmen as "Tienanmen"

AHAHHAHAHAHAH

No. It's actually the worst by combat. It is literally empire tier unplayable the AI is so bad.

Not only in china.

I copied verbatim my dude, you said type this, I typed that
Tiananmen Square Massacre 1989

is that better? still a meme :)

The game was approved and released in China

The OVERWHELMING majority of sales were to chinese players. Not TW players.

>99.9%
This has to be either bugged or botted, even the most popular steam games that give you achievments for opening the game don't have that high of an unlock rate because a lot of people buy games and don't play or install them immedieately.

Reminder Wei > Wu
Shu shits not even apply.

>majority of people playing are chinese
Sounds about right

Attached: 1555070364235.png (832x832, 502K)

Attached: 1558635373609.jpg (1024x530, 135K)

chinese actually arent that hairy, unlike pig-skinned babarians.

It could just be because its a new game that is selling at full price. No real reason to buy it out of the gate unless you plan to play it.

The shitposting died down in/twg/ and the consensus is the game is made for babies. It's really fucking easy and while the new campaign features are neat they dont save the game from it's bad combat.

Go look at the steam reviews, 90% are Chinese. They dont know any better or realize why this game is bad.

But 3K is proudly based in history and traditional folk lore. Unlike trite garbage that appeals to lonely fat slobs.

>best TW in a decade
so they are implying that empire was the previously best one, or what?

>romance of the 3 kingdoms
>not trite garbage that appeals to lonely fat slobs
really?

>a lot of people buy games and don't play or install them immedieately
achievements are only counted once you unlock one.
if you dont install or play without unlocking one, you are not statistically included.

just played it for an hour and holy shit its bad. Its nothing like total war. Everything has been dumped down completely and its 100% only about the "heroes". Might as well just play a game without units and heroes only jesus Christ what a shitshow.

>Might as well just play a game without units and heroes only
You mean Dynasty Warriors?

why? I thought the insectoids only cared about weird mobile shit?

>koreans have been streaming for 24+ hours and are refusing to sleep
they're gonna die

Attached: 1545334054830.gif (255x231, 112K)

You do know the game is based on a Chinese epic right?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romance_of_the_Three_Kingdoms

Attached: 1518181392474.png (512x512, 60K)

Factually wrong.

based
yuropoor history before the 1800s is boring as fuck

THE GAME IS BASED ON ONE OF THE GREATEST LITERARY WORKS IN HUMAN HISTORY
And the Chinese are still reading it, discussing it and making media about it.

>You mean Dynasty Warriors?
wouldnt know I dont play cancer Asian games
I am well aware slant eyed yellow faggot. My hope was that the "classic" none romance mode would be a decent total war experience but no. Luckily you can get a full refund if you play less than 2 hours.

Only because Americoons and foreign monkeys can't read.

Better than Warhammer. At least Romance has genuine cultural value.

nice fabricated image you chinkoid

>GREATEST LITERARY WORKS IN HUMAN HISTORY
>Chinese
>human
try again and no its a children bedside story tier.

I hope you guys are ready for more Asian centric total wars now.

Attached: 1516338339098.png (1111x973, 783K)

If they make Total War: Lord of the Rings it will print more money than all their other games combined.

The Third Age mod for Medieval 2 was awesome and it was made by incel virgins in a cave with a box of scraps. Imagine what the actual company could make.

Attached: sauroneye.jpg (1200x680, 67K)

except it's not, it's the same total war as ever just with chinkshit, can't believe they expect me to be interested in an insectoid game

>Not Foul 2 but 2 Foul
cheeky

English speakers are the minority on Steam now.

Attached: T.png (742x512, 79K)

Attached: anti_chink_poster.gif (483x556, 3.77M)

Have they done anything to make the AI better?

Gas the chinks.

>total war
>weird game
literally one of the most popular strategy franchises ever

not when sengoku rance gets rereleased

chinks=insects

seething
roman and greek history blows yuropoor history out of the water, no wonder they regarded you as barbarians

>Thinking Total War was some obscure series

You gonna say Civilization is unpopular next?

Attached: 1548917365055.gif (384x216, 1.67M)

are you fucking retarded, zhang? ROTK is literally LOTR tier. Everyone knows it, normalfaggots included.

Nips will never get another TW game. The Chinks won't allow it. No more medieval games or games on Rome. It's all chinks shit from here on out.

Why can't I merge my units. This is some bullshit right here.

>people made fun of me when I called it China pandering
How did you retards not see this coming?

It's a weird game, user. Stop thinking your little shell is where the whole world lives. Ask anyone who isn't part of your community and they'll agree it's weird.

A NEW WORLD
BY MY DESIGN
SHALL EMERGE FROM THE CHAOS

why are you so buttmad you infantile mongoloid?

Attached: chinese_wife.jpg (876x579, 72K)

So does this mean Total Warhams will have even more of a skeleton crew and get even less balance and update patches?
It already felt like it needed some work, and it took them ages to even make the rat expansion.

Attached: TotalWarWarhammer2_Skaven.jpg (640x360, 48K)

Damn this is legit scary for the franchise. CA have been greedy shortsighted fucks since last decade. They'll be blinded by the china audience and cater more and more to them. Except the chinese won't enjoy anything that isn't more China. They'll straight up review bomb anything related to Japan or other asian countires.

Diaochan was a dumb WHORE with a fat arse.

>roman and greek history blows yuropoor history out of the water
Roman and Greek history is European history you absolute mongoloid shitskin.

By under 80 do you mean 9.2

Yes. Warhammer 2 sold worse than 1, and 3 will be the launch of some of the least popular races in Warhammer. Not to mention the game will feel older and outdated compared to 3 Kangz because it's still using mechanics from Warhams 1

because this is a moba tier game and not a total war game. Fuck your units its about the "heroes".

It is the future. All hail the reign of the Middle Kingdom.

>Warhammer shit gets left in the dust

I'm fine with the whoring out to the Chinese and this shitty emphasis on heroes if it means that.

Attached: tiananmen.jpg (1080x1361, 850K)

>tfw huge Warhammer fag
>tfw also huge Chinaboo
this is the greatest possible universe

Attached: smug anime girl.jpg (871x1383, 135K)

I'm getting a black cicada tattooed on my arse just to prove my love for her

Man I want to get it but i fucking hate total war A.I. campaign movement is so predictable and ai gold cheating is so obvious.

I wish someone would make a game with the politics of ck2 and battles of total war

Reminder that this is the future of the gaming industry. Hollywood realized years ago that pandering to China absolutely rakes it in, now the game industry will follow suit. In this case it's not even a bad thing because it seems like a solid game, but expect lots of Chinese settings and characters in the future.

why don't you dab on all of Yea Forums and go to a public street with lots of people with a preferable presence of police officers and fire up a livestream and post it on /pol/ and start yelling "FUCK XI JINPING" and "WINNIE THE POOH" and all of the other buzzwords and post them on baidu, chinafriend ;)
you seem to go great lengths in proving people here wrong, why not prove them wrong once and for all?

Everyone saw it coming. It's a double edged sword I've come to terms with. I love Chinese culture so much, and I'm glad it's finally getting attention...but I know why it's getting attention.

TickTock, Whitoids.

One day thou shall pay for your crimes.

Attached: civilized west.png (640x640, 731K)

Chinks had slavery you literal Mongoloid

Creative assembly as a company is fucking huge. They are retarded and try to take on far too many projects at a time but they certainly have the manpower to spare.

Why don't you stop shifting goalposts?

why don't you stop being a chinkgestapo sleeper shill?

Only as punishment, not as a pillar of your shitty economy.

This is to be expected.

While Pink Pigskins are getting poorer by the day, the largest consumer market in the world is China.

Attached: Income China USA.jpg (622x480, 28K)

Indentured slavery was widespread mang

So whats the verdict on this game? I've been burned too many times buying a total war game on release that i didn't bother with this one.

This game already available for pirate?

NO NO NO NO NO
BUT MY SHALLOW CAMPAIGNS AND MAP PAINTING IS SURELY WHAT TOTAL WAR WILL BECOME FROM NOW ON

Is Chinese audio with english sub possible? I’d like to be fully immersed with these kinds of games

Theres actual mandarin though right?

>Elfanniii
>Ratanii
>Vampiranii

>Americansa
>White
Lmao.

yes

This is the death of TW. Medieval 3 never ever.

>Every TW thread will became /pol/ thread from now on.
Is this the end?

Attached: 1251837458709.jpg (286x331, 13K)

Yes options for chink voices from the get go.

Hearing the yuropoors (bongs)accents trying hard to cover them is annoying

I want to play it but my fucking computer is from 2013. My 770 would have an anxiety attack trying to run this shit.

Historyfags think this is a victory for them, it's actually just a victory for the Chinese audience. Cant wait for more sino-centric (Chinese censor approved) games once every dev on the planet realizes where the biggest cash cow audience is

>Another game you need an SSD to be even playable

Is nice and all, but I ain't feeling like trading my HD right now, so I will just wait until SSDs get even cheaper to get one. The only games these days that really need them are Total War games anyway, everything else I bought ran fine.

Attached: 1386722419128.jpg (2718x1812, 3.1M)

I called that guy a faggot for playing a fuckton of ads a few years ago and he went on a 15-minute rant about how much he loves women
I wish clips already existed at that time

What is Devotion

Chinks.

>Meds are white
Never ever, mudskin.

i'm gonna laugh when communism, and trump dump china in the trash for the like... 40th time in history.

Warhammer 3 isnt going to be the game to solve all of warhammers campaign problems is it guys?
They're gonna phone it in and things will remain messy as fuck and we'll never get araby, dogs of war or other human factions.
Feels sad bros.

This is actually neat. It allows you to choose

Attached: file.png (764x623, 585K)

STOP DISCUSSING THIS CHINK GAME YOU FUCK!

Wh*toids seething at the thought of a chinaman's money being equal to his.

>we'll never get araby, dogs of war or other human factions.
Is this unironically what people think will fix Warhammer. Who gives literally any fucks about either of these except massive posers who have never actually played Warhammer.

>man
you chinks are so delusional in your roach warrens.

That's what happens when you do stupid shit like allow an entire sector of your job market to move to your competitor. Never change Amerisharts.

>pillar of the economy
Niggers literally only picked cotton and only in the south you mouth breather.the cotton gin put them all out if work.

>Getting btfo by bugs

So... this is the power of wh*te "people"

If they're not going to fix the campaign AI to make things less doom stacky and steamrolly (theyre not) I'd at least like them to make the blandness of a good chunk of the human factions less of a factor so that I can enjoy the greatest strength of the warhammer games: enemy variety.

yeah still delusional, don't you have a billion bird spies to destroy?

Your and idiom.

>bugs sending shekels to whitey for broken mediocre garbage
>btfo

Attached: cagey.jpg (800x533, 151K)

It was though, until Warhammer the series was limping along, practically dead

kys new worlder I dont even know what the fuck that shitty term white means. Meds are Europeans you faggot.
t. Dane

It was never obscure. You probably weren't alive to remember the hype Rome 1 got.

How the fuck do I build my cities?

They are not. Stop talking shit.

Click the building icons maybe?

GoT or Medieval 3 is the obvious next step because either would have a gangbusters reception.

>56% chinese
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Isn't Three Kingdoms and Warhammer, like the only two Total War games this last decade?

It's not a buttom smasher at all, but a real time strategy game

It's ridiculous to think that CA is suddenly going to only make Chinese setting games. IT does mean that Three kingdoms/China will be a fixture of the series the way that Rome or the medieval period or the samurai period is. You'll see a 3KTW2 in 10-15 years kind of thing. But it's not like it's suddenly going to be for mainstream big releases nothing but China nonstop. At most you'll get Rome2 style expansion a'la Attila + DLC/Mini campaigns given the financial success, but Warhammer didn't mean they suddenly started to do nothing but Tamriel TW and Westeros TW.

NapoleonTW (2010), Shogun 2, Rome2, Attila, Warhammer 1 and 2, Three Kingdoms.
If you include 2009 then EmpireTW too.

Time to be a paragon of virtue.

Attached: Liu_Bei_Artwork_(DW9).png (864x1280, 3.17M)

Genghis as a saga title confirmed?
Nice inbetween for the medieval and chinky fans.

THIS CANT BE HAPPENING SIGMARBROS!

Havent played a TW game since Rome 2. Is it worth playing them now? Are they still shallow outside of battles?

read this as Spremania

Campaign is the best ever, but battles are very divisive amongst fans. I personally enjoy them since the maps are really comfy.

yes unless you like tedious management for 5% bonuses to X and the battles are shallower

So is the actual game any good? Please don't reply with politics or history shit comments.

Something more then just a campaign pack, more of a date set up like in Crusader Kings. Which I still don't like user, I'd prefer if they just shoved in some more factions into the main campaign, giving it more longevity. Barbarians from the south. Pirates to the coast. Northern tribes. Koreans. Hell, it's just a fantasy historical account, they could pull the Paradox and just introduce a DLC that is completely made up and has Japan/Rome invade from one side of the map, to provide more challenges.

>implying TK wasn't a beta test for Cathay

Last big update for TW2 also fleshed out the sea regions at the south of the map and expanded the western borders a bit so the new world's west coast is visible in ME. It's happening user

Attached: 1490968680998.png (512x660, 559K)

You can turn those off you know btwtbhfam

its a pretty shit series, lets be honest

Nonesense. CA is a small indie, family oriented company. Don't go spreading misinformation.

>giving a shit about cathay
why do total warhammer fans do this?

Because why even put them in the lore if they're never gonna use them? Same goes for Nippon and all the other nations that they never bothered to use.

t. Ogrepro

they already have a bunch of chink assets now, why not repurpose them into DLC for WH3?

But the most important question is: are they selling the blood as DLC again?

Attached: 1507690838338.jpg (636x705, 48K)

>Shogun 2 Total War had more TW fans and new fans than actual Japanese fans
>Winnie the Pooh Total War has more Chicom fans than actual TW fans
>Warhammer fans are busy doing pirate, rat and lizard shit

Attached: OHNONONONONONONONONONO.png (995x1174, 202K)

Attached: YIKES.png (975x230, 17K)

they have a reasonable excuse to market their reason to duck the M rating
work around the people who actually care about ratings and make money
seems like a good idea if you're trying to sell something and genius if you're the one who hired the guy who came up with it

It's over bros, the Chinese won.

>game about Chinese history
>specifically the period of Chinese history that they constantly wank about
>expecting chinks not to play it

Attached: 21654.jpg (362x346, 38K)

as asian Romance of Three Kingdom
is literally LOTR tier to us

>he thinks Tolkien Estate will allow their IP to be whored out
(lol in your dreams

LOTR has less unit variety than your average spear-sword-shield TW game.

((((((((Goldberg)))))))

3K is big but I think 200-300BC China about the Qin dynasty would have been huge too. That Kingdom manga is very popular in Japan and China

I was going to buy it this morning. Then I woke up to a forum warning for making a perfectly reasonable post regarding the the graphical fidelity.

Now I will wait a few days and pirate it out of spite. Fuck CA.

Is it actually any good? It looks like a Dynasty Warriors game.

Oh yes they were very careful with their IP with the Hobbit movies and Shadow of Mordor games.

A lot of cool periods to choose for the expansion.

Shadow of war was fun as fuck, but it had the most broken lore. That shit was embarrassing.

>nitpick
>all of chinese conflict with the west
Nice try, bugman

please help how do i fix this black skybox issue? I cant find any solutions in the forums

Attached: 20190523190621_1.jpg (1360x768, 272K)

.t sandal weaver

lobos gets super butthurt about anything in his chat

thats just how china looks

/thread

im passing on this anime/chink crap

Attached: nixon.jpg (350x350, 14K)

wow, looks like shit.

cringe and yikes
bugman post desu senpai lol

have sex bruh

Attached: whiteprideworldwide.jpg (125x125, 2K)

t.weebs

>those fantasy ships in the background

topkek Asian dicklets are cringey AF desu senpai

Attached: 1469305729971.jpg (640x559, 23K)

>he thinks Tolkien Estate will allow their IP to be whored out

They did with BfME, Third Age and War in the North

Total war: Endless Legend

Attached: Endless-Legends.jpg (660x330, 330K)

So will CA now stop working on fantasyshit?

That's a funny way of spelling Fall of the Samurai.

Attached: 1541431843521.jpg (345x428, 102K)

>Endless Legend, aka "dude let's make a generic 4x with the worst combat possible" the game
>being worth of a total war game

what?

/this

the treasure ships were a meme

>Combat of the original game having any bearing of whether or not it's worthy.

the fact that most people don't have time or patience to play the actual tactical battles that are also easily exploited lends itself pretty well to autoresolving in total war campaign tactics

>Endless Legend
>generic
yeah it's so generic that Civ 6 ripped off its districts Idea wholesale and slapped it in their game.
Fuck you Endless Legend is great.

no, third age sucks for total war, there are only 2 side, good and bad guys

>2700x
>amd rubbish
Found your problem

Dude, it's a fucking civilization clone. Civ is the most basic casual 4x of all. Who cares if it civ 6 ripped off mechanics from it, IF ANYTHING IT'S A BIGGER RED FLAG OF HOW GENERIC IT FUCKING IS.

>records mod
>Liu Bei is still a good guy instead of a backstabbing bastard

>关东有义士,兴兵讨群凶。
>初期会盟津,乃心在咸阳。
>军合力不齐,踌躇而雁行。
>势利使人争,嗣还自相戕。
>淮南弟称号,刻玺于北方。
>铠甲生虮虱,万姓以死亡。
>白骨露於野,千里无鸡鸣。
>生民百遗一,念之断人肠。

The fuck kind of poetry is this?

>There is a righteous man in Kanto.
>At the beginning, it will be the alliance, but the heart is in Xianyang.
>The forces of the army are not the same, and the geese are walking.
>The snobbery makes people fight, and they are still self-defeating.
>The title of Huainan is engraved in the north.
>The armor is oyster, and the mortal is dead.
>The white bones are exposed to the wild, and there is no chicken in a thousand miles.
>One hundred people are born, and the mind is broken.

Even if you don't consider them white Italy and Greece are still part of Europe you dumbass

Attached: fuckingretardedassmothafucka.jpg (110x125, 2K)

most of the comments aren't even reviews if you translate them, the first comment is mostly three kingdoms novel stuff with a very small rating at the end, other are just stupid comments. fucking insects

Okay please show me another 4x game set on a single planet that wasn't earth and that isn't a sid meier's game, go on ill wait.
Generic my ass.

>Another total war
Another total shit game.

Attached: 1557347146270.jpg (410x452, 23K)

Dunno about stack limits, but it does change them back to the old style "bodyguard" style general unit. I'm fairly certain records mode has no duels either, but I bet a lot of the buff skills and stuff are still there since that's been a thing starting with Shogun 2

Is the new fire emblem really that good?

These are not chinese whiteboi, these are failed Manchus pretending to be chinese and letting the country getting fucked in all holes

When the chinese invasion comes they will check if you bought and installed Total war 3k or they will execute you.

we should have nuked their 20 biggest cities during the Korean war as was the plan

They will have to kill me before I install total turds on my computer.

this

Attached: totallynormal.jpg (700x5188, 1.17M)

Th UI for this game is complete garbage. They had it figured out for ducky decades but they change it now? It's like they tried to make it look like a fucking mobile game your supposed to be playing with your fingers.

it's the opposite, UI is vastly improved, you are just used to the shit one

That's interesting, since all the people who actually know TW games are saying it's shit.

No gore, annoying female narrator, simplified combat(coming from Shogun2)

this

Quit updating shitty ass Rome 2 and fix Attila.

Legate best waifu

Attached: 1557718882765.png (2048x1536, 1.95M)

Great poetry by Cao Cao himself. Google translate just sucks.

Might just be. It's insufferable.

No jokes, is it actually fun ?

I got 2 weeks before path of exile and can afoord it, as long as i get 40-50 hours of fun i'm ok with it.

>People saying they will never get a medieval 3 or classic style tw again
Why? This is the closest we've gotten to a traditional tw and its sold better than warhammer and warhammer 2 sold only half of hte original. So clearly were gonna get more "real" and less fantasy

Can I reasonably play this game without the RTS combat? I like everything else but that and I really do want to play it.

Is auto resolve terrible?

Attached: 1522031198078.jpg (447x438, 38K)

Best total war has no naval battles?

Some situations the game will say you dont have a high win probability but then you move some units into the trees and you nearly auto win after. There will be times where you will have to play yes.
Or just put on easy mode

Tiananmen square ;)

literally blasted his ass, this shit needs more competition and new ideas, endless space and, even more so, endless legends were god sends.

The success is going to force them to add Cathay to Game 3 dlc