I got 64GB SD on my vita. what games should I get?

I got 64GB SD on my vita. what games should I get?

Vita general thread, I guess. What are you playing?

Attached: file.png (1500x1500, 1.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6xPGD0KvC7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=DPWPd5d0sQk
wololo.net/2015/11/11/ps-vita-how-to-add-custom-background-music-to-your-custom-theme/
ifixit.com/Guide/PlayStation Vita Battery Replacement/7990
vita.hacks.guide/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1555172470308.jpg (1155x1487, 293K)

I'm playing P4G and I have PSP emulator with handheld gtas in my backlog

vita doesnt have SD card

Micro SD

Finishing up digimon hackers memory
Considering playing p4g, chrono trigger, muramasa or odin sphere next

Get all patapon games

Just finished P4G two days ago, what a ride.
Currently waiting for Trails of Cold Steel 1 & 2 to arrive, I also got Danganronpa games, they were super cheap on PS Store.
Sell it to me user. I love tactics games and RPGs, but I don't know much about this one.

Is smt persona 2 good? It seems interesting to play on the vita

Just hack it and pirate everything

Just hack it and play psp and other stuff.
Otherwise i recommend only playing some indie titles and maybe some better jrpgs like ys. Other than that vita is shit and left such a bad taste that i just sold it, cause the only thing that i was playing were psp and ps1 games and could play those on my psp, even though psp analog stick sucks.

trying to find old DOS games to play. needs to be made for a 486 CPU or lower, and obviously not use a lot of keys. I can put together a ready-to-play compilation if anyone is interested.

so far I have:
Crystal Caves
Commander Keen (1-6 + Dreams)
Duke Nukem
Secret Agent / SAM

unfortunately games with VGA graphics don't run well. Duke Nukem 2 runs awful, Jill of the Jungle only reaches full speed when overclocked and with Soundblaster off, and Jazz Jackrabbit doesn't even start.

Attached: IMG_20190521_175659160_small.jpg (1000x750, 258K)

wipeout 2048

Project Diva F 2nd
IA/VT Colorful
Lumines: Electronic Symphony
VA-11 HALL-A

Are you talking to buy OP or with hacks/freestore? I’m big into rhythm games so I’ve been playing project diva/persona 3 dancing a lot lately, there’s also DJ Maxx (which I’m not big into), lumines and IA/VT

Vita has a lot of good titles that also happen to be multiplats on main consoles, I’m gonna start playing through the vanillaware titles soon myself

Nope. I love the OG SMTs, primarly the first person dungeon crawlers, but the og personas are absolute fucking chores to play and slow as molasses. Maybe I just burnt myself out on jrpgs by that point, story isn't enough to carry a game for me anymore.

Anyway as far as Vita games go I can recc:

Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
CastleStorm
Downwell
Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions Evolved
Lumines Electronic Symphony
Mystery Chronicle: One Way Heroics
Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus
RESOGUN
Shinobido 2 - Series made by the og tenchu studio.
Shiren the Wanderer 5
Soul Sacrifice Delta

Attached: Azuridge_Dance-With-Dracula_skeleton.png (854x1130, 379K)

Any games with sexy females? I assume some of those Japanese games.

Both weebs and non-weeb games, please.

Don’t listen to this asshole The persona titles are great and persona 2 IS is one of the standout titles, it’s worth a play if you can stomach ‘old’ RPGs

This game is fun

Attached: drive-girls-519437.16.jpg (598x598, 93K)

Vita 2000 here. Should i drop money for an oled 1000 or is the difference not that much?

I'm going to assume you don't care if the games are multiplatform or not. Check out the entire Danganronpa series on the Vita if you want.

I just saw smt persona in the title and figured I'd check it out

Vita has little to no exclusives. There is a bunch of indies worth your time and the psp, but thats it.

Again, your best choices would be P4G, Gravity Rush, Danganrompa (which isnt exclusive anymore) 999 series, and the likes of MonHun clones like Toukiden, but they are not Vita Exclusives as well.

Ys series are great and plays awesomely in an handheld, that would be your best bet.

All in all, the psvita is just an upgraded psp, and even the psp games works flawlessly on emulator. Its simply forgettable handheld. You'd be better off with a hacked new3ds, many more exclusives and just generally plain old fun.

>Anyway as far as Vita games go I can recc:

>port
>port
>port
>port
>sequel, but in actuality just an "enhanced" port
>port
>port
>port
>okay, I'll give you this one
>port
>port
Heh, nice console you got there.

>Sell it to me user.
I honestly can't in good faith. The idea behind the battle system itself is actually pretty cool, but every aspect surrounding it is just so nuanced that it is painful to play
I really wanted to enjoy it but just couldn't

Attached: 1554471609479.jpg (1920x1080, 420K)

Thanks pal

Hacked

You could give Muramasa a try.

For gameplay games...
the Sly Games are awesome. Even the 4th game are on the vita.
Gravity Rush is great, uses the functionality of the vita very well.
Senra Kagura for fanservice and fun action and great music.

jRPG
Tokyo Xanadu, Persona 4 Golden, Disgaea 4 The Trails of Cold Steel titles or Ys 8 or Celceta.
Utawarerumono are really cool too, more story than gameplay at times but it's a cool setting and people rarely mention it.

If you want some really intese storytelling then check out
Dangan Ronpa 1, 2 and V3, Extreme Escape Collection, Muv Luv games

Just get the yellow filter mod

The hell is this? Is this the actual UI?

Don't recall seeing exclusivity written anywhere

the 1000 oled screen is beautiful, never going back to the slim after seeing this screen

It actually makes sense when you play it

Attached: 1529443523195.jpg (1920x1080, 581K)

Thinking about buying a vita solely for emulation. How good is SNES and neogeo shit?
Also, is it possible to use the vita as a PS4 controller, in a hacked PS4?

Explain what makes it so good, because to me it's absolutely the bottom of the barrell franchise-wise and you better believe i'm up there on that hunger chart. Burden of proof is on you.

This game fucking blows

Why should I waste my time explaining to some elitist on the internet?

Because it's not me you're trying to win over but the audience.

Attached: spook.gif (250x250, 23K)

Is it worth getting one of these in 2019? I loved the psp but it’s the only Sony system I own. I can’t go online with it though because it doesn’t work with my phone hotspot. Does the vita work with my phone hotspot?

>current year still valuable argument
As long as it runs then it's worth it
Also it connects to wifi so I guess hotspots work

If you enjoy playing ports in bed and you're a weeb, why not

Getting mixed signals here

What PSX games are you lads playing on your vitas?
I just played Rayman and Castlevania SOTN. Gonna play Klonoa next. Mad comfy.

Attached: comf.png (640x480, 432K)

Get Shovel Knight.
In terms of presentation? Yes. In terms of gameplay? Nope.

Neogeo games are ok.
SNES is finicky. You have to juggle different SNES cores from retroarch. There's also a native SNES emulator PSNES which does what the three cores do in one so choose what you want. About the speed it's 100% most of the time if not you overclock except certain titles.

>Don’t listen to this asshole
>he's an asshole because he doesn't share your opinion
>won't even bother to expand on his opinion to convince someone to believe him
Fucking baby.

Tronne bonne
Chrono trigger
R4
RE 2
Shienryu
Cho aniki

>In terms of gameplay? Nope.
Too bad it crashes mid 40 minute fight more often than not
Just play VC2 and 3 instead at that point

heh

Exactly, and your word doesn’t mean anything also, so shut the fuck up

Anyone know where I could get a decent L2+R2 grip? So far I've bought 2 and they actually were just the grips, not the l2+r2 grips.

Danganronpa V3, Persona 4 golden, samurai warriors 4, killzone mercenary, persona dancing games, PSP games, UMVC 3, Street Fighter Vs Tekken

Easier to just let him tell me what he thinks about it is good as a foundation so I can tear it down hehe.

Diablo
Tall Infinity
Gungage
Ray Tracers

stalemate

Attached: 1558285491514.png (271x272, 63K)

did you really expect anything else from someone insane enough to actually tolerate the slow crawl that literally ruins p2 as games

You can insert SD card to vita gamecart adapter, and set is as mass storage via vita shell or autostart henkaku plug-ins.

Holy shit I did not know this

2000 is better. I had both. Screen itself is not really so much better. 2000 model has really hq IPS panel. Only blacks are better.
2000 is lighter and thinner. Clear win for me.

Grandia

I've been playing Dungeon Travelers recently. Taking a little break, as I'm lost in a dungeon atm. I set up my PSP/PS1 bubbles with the Adrenaline Bubble Manager, and now I'm hyped about being able to bypass opening Adrenaline. As for other Vita games, it's mashup of different games. There's a lot of stuff I put off, but recently I've played some racing games like WRC4 and NFS Most Wanted. Also played some PS Mobile titles. I occasionally play Olli Olli 2 to kill a few minutes. I'm really trying to beat DT2 before I play any other game long-term. I have quite a few JRPGs I'd like to complete relatively soon.
Yes. Buy another Vita.
Haven't had that happen. Is that common?
I plan on playing through Valkyrie Profile soon, but I have that, Chrono Cross, and Xenogears lined up. I play Gran Turismo 2 every now and then as well as Strider 2(recently made bubbles for both as Retroarch doesn't play nice with them). I'm still waiting for a good time to play through some horror games, though.

Did you beat Rayman? That shit is difficult. Atleast it was for me when i was 10.

>Atleast it was for me when i was 10.
Nah, that game just actually gets difficult. Must have taken some real perseverance to beat that at 10.
I was interested in playing the PSP versions of P1 and P2, just not immediately. Is Diablo on PS1 any good? I have Silent Hill Book of Memories for hacking shit up, but Diablo might be cool, too. What about the other shit you have listed?

Pretty sure I've said this before, but Play-Asia has some.

Working on it.
That game used to kick my ass as a kid too, so I really want to finally complete it so I can finally say that I did.

post colors

Attached: 20190523_110650.jpg (3264x2448, 2.89M)

Nico-Nico-Niiii

Attached: IMG_20190411_164855886.jpg (4096x2304, 1.1M)

Attached: abc6b3f8-6b24-4c38-af8f-e72daccb342f..jpg (1024x768, 232K)

Jealous if that's the DQ special edition. I wanted that one but could not afford it.

My most prized possession

Attached: 20190404_194048.jpg (2560x1280, 1M)

I love my Vita!

Attached: 20190515_104459.jpg (4032x2084, 1.69M)

I was initially jelly of the dq one, but now I wish I had this one instead. So fuckin cool

You monster

Mine is usual black.

Attached: cd47a7be-b398-4c22-a193-48e3c4f8eed5..jpg (1024x768, 169K)

If i had a faulty sd card or sd2vita, would that make my vita keep locking up?

Nah. Its just the plain japanese silver. The DQ silver is a darker shade and more "sparkly".
>putting the design on the most worn out part of the handheld
Fucking why

I'm playing Mary Skelter.

Attached: 1277.png (2310x2147, 628K)

Yes

Hows the vita port of Dragon Quest Builders?

Runs just fine.

>What are you playing?
Steamworld Dig 1 & 2 - can't believe I missed these two gems

Attached: 11325641231.jpg (960x544, 35K)

I put a case on it specifically for that reason I was petrified of damaging the artwork

Attached: 20190523_121955~2.jpg (2288x1280, 470K)

You can always increase the color saturation in the registry to make it look more like the OLED model.

Why would you play that garbage when you can play Dungeon Travelers 2 or Stranger of Sword City Revisited instead?
Pretty competent, sad the platform never got the sequel

Attached: 1505683637965.png (220x327, 133K)

Mary Skelter isn't even a bad game.

They’re damn good

Already played DT2 and reading about optimal class change system in SoSC made me postpone playing it for later.

>Is Diablo on PS1 any good?
Hell yeah it is. I grew up with the PC version, but having direct input over your characters' movement is so much more preferable to me. Not to mention this is the only version you can actually crank up the game speed, meaning the general movement so much faster, but as is the risk of say getting swarmed and dying. The loading times are hefty, nothing a quick frameskip won't solve.

Tall Infinity, It's a cylindrical tower block matching puzzle game. That simple really.

Gungage is an arcade "flash shooting" TPS with multiple characters, each with their own hour long campaigns. Bind the L2/R2 to the analog stick for traditional aiming of course.

Ray Tracers, think preliminary Burnout Takedown (yes of course it's actually related to chase hq) ramming into passerby vehicles, with boss fights at the end of each level. Not at all concerned with realism, the vehicle kinda bounces around like a bumper cart.

Attached: ghosts'n'goblins'n'ghouls'n'ghosts.jpg (960x544, 163K)

Thats a shame. Thats case looks like ass but i assume thats your only choice.

Anyone know how to make the analog stick work for Retroarch?
Sounds good. Ray Tracers looks pretty cool, from what I saw. I'll look up the others. Thanks for introducing those.

Based
Don don chaka chaka

AW SHIT GUNGAGE LOOKS SWEET. Reminds me of PN03. I'm definitely trying that shit.

It was the only clear one I would've like a clear silicone one but no one makes them

They have a top tier story but absolutely mind-numbingly boring gameplay.
It's worth playing through it on easy just for the story in my opinion, but it depends what you look for.

If you like rhythm games, superbeat is made by the same guys as DJMAX but it's much better. There's also a Taiko game on Vita. It's Japanese only, but there's a patch that translates the essentials.
I've been playing a lot of Taiko lately, as well as Caligula Effect (mediocre and runs like shit) and VLR (pretty good so fat)

Recc me some good mecha games I can play on this thing.
Already got AC3 and Damascus Gear.

If you're using storagemgr, then no. A faulty SD card would just not work and it'd fall back on the memory card. Otherwise, yeah, probably.

Attached: IMG_20190523_124755.jpg (4032x2268, 3.45M)

Have you tried the Gundam Breaker series? There's also 2 other Armored Core games.

Get Rengoku 2

Attached: e1b47a5cb8699b24ebb91da5161e8066.jpg (359x512, 38K)

>bought slim black Vita because it was the only one at a reasonable price
>mfw craving for a colored one
it hurts

Attached: 1548957399219.jpg (541x621, 36K)

Since you clearly care too much, buy the shell of another vita and swap the motherboard into it.

I'll check those out.
Thanks anons.

Might as well bury it.

Gunhound EX, SRWV and Front Mission 3
Busou Shinki Battle Masters mk2 also exists if you consider mecha musume to be /m/

Attached: image.jpg (720x720, 265K)

yeah and slim has micro usb while my fat has some properiatory snoy shit i'll have to worry about replacing in a couple years

Where can i get these things you have on the analog sticks? My hands lose thier grip on the analog sticks after playing for a while.

Is there many differences between regular SS and Delta?

Enough to make it worth getting Delta over SS.

Depends what you want. If you played P5 and thought it needed a better story/writing, you might like P2. For me though, gameplay in battles is the most important part, and P2 falls flat in that regard.

Japan has like 15 colors the US gets black and white
Fuck us

You're a cunt

Anyone else depressed that the Vita is like a window back in time when Sony was more catering of Japanese games?

We didn't get white. We got blue.

>implying having fully fledged games on the go without the need of dragging a laptop along is a bad thing

Yes.

Attached: 1187.jpg (345x300, 13K)

Not really. I'm past the point where I'm upset about Sony. Probably because I've had the Vita for 6 years and have long since grown tired of them.

The coloured one are nice man, I love my vitas!

Attached: 22FEC267-C845-4F05-BB2B-E21BFB51FDAF.jpg (2048x1769, 689K)

Finishing up Vagrant Story before moving on to Unlosing Ranger

Unlosing Ranger is great

I have everything I need to mod my vita but I'm scared shitless of fucking it up. I've been sitting on it for months now.
How do I not be a retard.

Attached: E2346270-8EAD-48D6-98EC-CD06949FA7F8.jpg (2329x3146, 311K)

Learn to read and follow on of the simple, step-by-step guides that have been available for ages now.

hacking it is really easy, you can do it

>got a white 1000 on the cheap
>but it has some pretty mean scratches on the screen (they're not super invasive when it's on but you can see them clearly when it's off)
>right strap loop is also snapped off
>kinda just want to get a blue/black 2000 for the slimmer design and having a cleaner system
>they're fucked in terms of pricing
1. Is there a cheaper place to get a blue 2000?
2. Is there a permanent CFW installation for 3.65 yet?
3. Are there shell replacements for the 1000? Maybe I could do that instead

Attached: 74d.gif (365x182, 1.49M)

I got a used 2000 for 70 eurobucks and it's like new, box included
I'd recommend going on electronic stores/thrift shop that sells electronics and try your luck there

The problem is that most (read: all) of the different coloured releases were exclusive to japan anyway so you’re either buying off someone who imported previously or buying an import yourself, so it’s just all about waiting for a cheap-ish one to pop up and get lucky

Pretty sure henkaku has had perminant cfw for 3.65 for a while now, and if it’s the screen that’s fucked you’d probably had to replace the screen itself as opposed to the shell

How much are you looking to spend? You might be able to get a good deal on Japanese auction sites.

>bought white jp vita off of Amazon
>check settings once it arrives
>turns out it's 3.55
>tfw realizing a memory card is needed because I bought a 1100 model

Attached: 1538730865681.jpg (639x592, 63K)

Try tokyo.direct.shop on ebay

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-23-13-46-56~2.png (1440x2549, 850K)

Team White Vita.

Attached: Vita.jpg (3444x1749, 1011K)

Is the white one japanese only?

I have a hacked Vita and I can just download anything with pkgj, what do I need to play PSP and PSX games?

Adrenaline.

No, but in the west it was sold exclusively as a bundle with asscreed yassqueen

Where do I go for downloading custom themes for the vita?

Attached: D3zmb2RWAAAXCLW.jpg (640x600, 40K)

Nah. Mine is an American model but they're a lot less common than in Japan.

What size is your memory card?

I use a 256GB SD card.

What firmware does everyone use?

3.60 henkaku enzo

3.60 Enso because there's no reason to use anything else.

those are chinese replacement sticks. the whole assembly. but they do make just the covers, check aliexpress and search for "vita cap"

Dont waste money, the 1000 can a great screen but if you buy it used there are risk to have a faulty screen.

3.70, not planning to hack anyway

Attached: oMB.jpg (1080x1246, 300K)

How long did it take to download all those games? pkgj is slow as fuck.

I bought one of those L2/R2 hand grip things for mine so I can play PSX games comfortably. Waiting for it to arrive. It's a cheap Chinese one so my expectations aren't too high.

You can hack 3.70 already, mine was 3.70 a week ago.
Dude what, it's fast. You're literally downloading from Sony's servers aren't you? Anyway just leave it downloading through the night. I DL'd 30 games in one night.

I don't use use pkgj, NPS browser is better and faster. Only took like 2 hours. The longest part was transferring it to my SD card which was like 2 hours in itself.

if PKGj is too slow you can use NoPayStation on your PC and transfer the games with Vitashell, just refresh the livearea after transferring the folder and the game will appear.

>You can hack 3.70 already
But I simply don't want to. I hacked all my consoles and always ended up with shitton of games, and I simply couldn't pick one to play
I will be the last Vita buyfag on this board

Fair enough. I still buy physical Vita games if I find them cheap

You lack discipline dood

The Vita's wifi is hot garbage. I have 200/200 internet and my Vita does even get close to utilizing it.

Don’t worry fellow buyfag, there’s a certain mystique to owning games and it’s cute to pop the cartridges in i have a separate vita for cfw and downloading free games

>I will be the last Vita buyfag on this board
I didn't know that modifying a console and buying games were mutually exclusive.

If you’re using sd2vita then it is

My console is hacked and I still buy my favorites.

Why should I mod it? Worked good with every game I played so far

One of the big ones is changing the clock speed of the CPU so that games run better.

Well I recently tried Unit 13 and that game was jittery as shit, overclocked it and the game moved fairly smooth.

Well thats a good point. I'll consider it then.

Attached: 1556743775131.jpg (787x960, 100K)

Just don't download the piracy apps if you don't want to fall in that trap.

Emulation, better performance in various games, free access to system files and saves, english patches for various games, trying out games you normally wouldn't have access to, playing games that are not available on PSN-- a lot of things. People are very short-sighted when it comes to this modding thing.

You can
>Take lossless screenshots, also remove watermarks
>Overclock for stable framerate in games that chug, also prevent crashes in certain cases
>Raise the internal resolution of games that lower it for performance purposes
>Stream your Vita to your PC, use a DS3 as a controller though bluetooth, also various controllers for small screen co-op in games that support it
>Disable sleep mode and automatic screen dimming, really fucking useful if you play VNs
>Remap all buttons for all games
And more, including the usual homebrew apps like emulators and shitty doom ports

Attached: 1558625654881.jpg (864x717, 67K)

Oh, you can stream to PC, too, as well as gain access to PSM again, since Sony had shut that down a while back.

You’re missing out.
I hacked my pstv I never used and then started actually playing it.

Someone play Geometry Wars with me right fucking NOW

pls

Attached: 1558512198336.jpg (480x621, 26K)

ok faggots, I will try that shit
thanks

Attached: 1552660719842.jpg (639x960, 99K)

Is there any lag in using the DS3/4 on vita?

I don't think I have room for it. I'm still trying to get Helldivers working on my Vita. I'm not buying it until I know it works.
>Playing NBA Street on my Vita
Feels good, man. Anyone know which FIFA is best?

GW3 is a whole 98mbs

Attached: 1541412575163.gif (320x235, 873K)

I'm tired of playing shitty psvita games. Any recommendation for PSP/PSX games ?

Attached: 1554138548943.jpg (850x1065, 199K)

any Japanese-only PSV/PSP/PSX games you recommend, since the entire Jap library is at your disposal with this?

Tactics Ogre
Armored Core
FFT
Yggdra Union
Loco Roco

You can actually use the vita like a switch and set up a ds4 with it

What’s the best tool to use for everything you mentioned?

Tronne bonne
Burn out ledgends and dominator
Metal slug anthology

>PNGShot
>Lolicon
>Vitagrafix
>Don't know; don't use this
>Uh?
>I'm pretty sure this is an accessibility option

Where can I find the nude patch for doax3?

When Sony was Sony, not burger.

What are some good fightan for Vita
Is SF x Tekken good?

>SF x Tekken good
Some people like it, but it's dead. Are you looking for an active game?

Auditorium
Burnout Dominator
Crush
Coded Arms
DJmax 2
Echochrome
Echoshift
Elminage Original
Kaleidoscope
Killzone Liberation
Lumines
Mercury Meltdown
Metal Gear Acid 2
Neverland Card Battles
No Heroes Allowed
Pac-Man Arrangement
Pac-Man Championship Edition
Rengoku 2
Skate Attack
Space Invaders Extreme
The Red Star
Tony Hawk's Underground 2 Remix
Ultimate Ghosts'n Goblins Kai
Where Is My Heart?
Yu-Gi-Oh! Tag Force Special

fucking love the psp.

Attached: 3p5mqvfwt6sy.jpg (2100x4200, 1.36M)

>Metal Gear Acid 2
Why do people always recommend this while glossing over the first game?

I'm surprised the psp burnouts run so well even the crash cam is seamless

Not sure both are amazing

No, just fighting the CPU in a train/bed, I dont care about multiplayer, I guess all mp Vita games are dead today

I would also recommend one of the older Tag Force games over special. Special isn't executed quite as well in terms of progression and throws a lot at you at once. I personally got burned out trying to build a few decks and make them work. It also wasn't as charming when playing the main game. Character appearances are nice, but it's kind of plain overall.

Under Night In-Birth still has some players, but if you want to play the CPU, you could play just about anything. I think Injustice had a Vita version that was pretty good. Mortal Kombat plays well. Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 is a seamless port and great game. Dead or Alive 5 Plus is very solid as well.

In LOLIcon, what does "save as main" and "save as default" do in the menu?

There's an mk9 port and blazblue chrono phantasma don't know if either are good

You can also play Soul Calibur Broken Destiny on the PSP.

Uni Exe:Late[st]
Arcana heart 3 LOVEMAX!!!!
UMVC3
Garou: Mark of the wolves
Last Blade 2

Oh, you can emulate KOF 2003 through MAME as well.

Save as main saves the settings for the current game you have in and save as dafault saves the settings for every game you play as default i think so anyway

thanks

Attached: 1556902690112.jpg (1280x808, 84K)

It's generally games I think are worth replaying. MGA2 is such a definitive refinement to the gameplay formula. The first is clunky and slow in comparison, still great and worth it for the batshit story.

I'm not big on the latter tag force games. Don't care about all that sim shit, padded walking around, scrolling through endless recapped dialogue to progress. Just give me the sandbox.

What settings do you guys generally overclock to?

The one right before Holy Shit is my default. Works pretty much in every game.

The default or minimal settings. I only raise the clock speed in games that have notable performance issues.

star wars battlefront 2(psp)
assassin's creed liberation
terraria
uncharted golden abyss
wipeout 2048
ninja gaiden sigma 2
boarderlands 2
Metal gear solid

Depends on the game. I usually keep it default, honestly. But games like Black Ops Declassified are pretty much unplayable without the max OC. It goes down to the mid teens in the worst of situations and usually hovers around 20-25 in a full game. The max OC makes it more like 25-30 all the time which is much better.

Its pretty amazing how bad some games perform by default. I don't know how Atelier Firis got approved by anyone, the game is a slideshow. Even with the overclock its still sketch, albeit a lot better.

How is the Ys 8 port? Which other Ys games should I play on my Vita?

>How is the Ys 8 port?
Not good.

>Which other Ys games should I play on my Vita?
Origin and Oath are the best games in the series so have at it.

Fuck yeah

cmon anons. Geometry Wars summoner let's go. This game is made to be jumped into anytime. last i'll try

Attached: fcd.jpg (750x742, 52K)

It's not a port. It's the original version, and it runs relatively fine. You can use Lolicon for more consistent frame rates. I think you have access to most of the other Ys games on the Vita, so really any of them will do.

Sony had to stop funding big japanese videogames because it created teams that could potentially make videogames for Nintendo.
Destroying the japanese industry and favoring western AAA is a necessity if Sony want to kill Nintendo.

I've never played Geo. Wars before though..

You move with one stick, and shoot with the other.

I literally play last gen handhelds exactly because I hate any kind of socialization, even anonymous wordless cooperation/competition in my fucking videogames

I don't blame you. Just love the series and never got to fuck around with the mp. oh well

Attached: zd_A551Z_400x400.jpg (400x400, 42K)

I finished mgs2 yesterday
Maybe its my vita but the sticks where absolutely awful for it. it was a pain in the ass to aim at anything. I dont even want to try the killzone game on it now.

The sticks are a bit hard to use for shooters but you get used to it.

The sticks are kinda bad for aiming but it's also in part because MGS2 has way too fucking high of a default sens so it makes aiming even worse
MGS3 plays better

You know, I've heard a few people complain about it when playing FPS on the Vita, but I've never had issues with it. Hell, I prefer mouse and keyboard, but the stick work fine for me. Have not had the experience of playing MGS2, though, so maybe that game registers inputs differently. I have played Killzone and had no issues with that.

maybe it's just the game. I played killzone and sticks worked fine. mind you, I'm a PC player for shooters so I really notice the difference, but as I said, I played the game with no problems.

I've played a shitload of shooters on both console and PC, and I have like 80 hours in Bullet Girls 2.
The sticks are far from perfect and the deadzone for aiming in most games tends to be too wide, but they're still not completely unusable nor do they make games entirely unplayable. MGS2 is kind of a special case, though.

I know what you mean. The sticks have zero resistance so it doesn't feel like there's too much analogue precision to aiming. The PSP nub and the 3DS' circle pad have the same problem. They're great for games that always use full tilt and rolling motions like twin stick shooters and 3D action games (ninja gaiden sigma was easy to control and I had no issues with precision), but I couldn't finish Killzone.

Vita got me into God Eater, but there's never an living threads on Yea Forums.
My threads always die

Attached: Dgs5ctAUEAAQkIH.jpg (838x1200, 163K)

Why not have both? Also
>240p on 3DS
>In 2019

Gods Eater 1 and 2 are too old to keep a thread going. Understand that people completed the games within weeks of them being out. Years down the line you're going to need something new to keep folks interested.

I always join vita threads if I see them user

>an
dumb
3 had threads for a month, wait until they put out the complete version in like a year

Is 3 fun? I really enjoyed 1 but burned out on it so I didn't get around to 2 even though it's installed. If 3's better I'll just jump straight to it since I know realistically I won't play both.

Use NoPayStation user

I suppose. Maybe there will be some for the 3 switch release. I'm still getting through 2 though.
Yeah, but it's the God Eater ones I make that die.
I heard with all the updates 3 is getting they might not make a new version afterwards.
I don't know. I've only played Resurrection and 2. I like the blood arts in 2 they keep weapons fresher, but I miss the predator styles.

Mary Skelter and God of War 1 and 2. After those I'm pretty much done with my Vita backlog.

I'll get 3 on switch. You should make a thread once it's out, It'd be cool to have semi-regular co-op if there are enough people.

Playing Taiko in short burst because I'm studying for my finals
When I finish them I plan to play Gravity Rush all day until I finish it

dt2-2

Attached: sads.jpg (1000x698, 500K)

How is it?

Who /handheld/ here?
I have been playing Ace Attorney and Animal crossing all day. I havent touched my PC since I got the Vita, very strange

Attached: IMG_20190523_122229.jpg (3000x4000, 3.48M)

Thanks, I'll do that. Messing around with the weapons remind me of old anime too.
>Charge Spear
youtube.com/watch?v=6xPGD0KvC7Y
>Long Sword
youtube.com/watch?v=DPWPd5d0sQk

I loved playing this game for hours but eventually everything becomes incredibly HP bloated to the point that I would have to rely on environmental spells to finish a fight.

That and it gets super repetitive.

Taiko was a pretty fun platinum, not particularly difficult. I don't care at all about trophies usually, but I got the majority through natural play. Worth looking into them if you haven't already. Beating 25 songs on oni is the only hard-ish part, but even that's not too bad.

Pika-chad here

Attached: 20190223_011531.jpg (2560x1280, 836K)

Max all the time. I mean
>holy shit

Have you tried freedom wars? I assume everyone with a vita already has, but it's well worth a try just in case you missed it for some reason. Honestly I enjoy it as much as monster hunter; all it needed was slightly more enemy variety which always comes with sequels. The core gameplay systems, story structure, characters, customisation and everything else were pretty much perfect. It's way better than toukiden 1 or god eater burst back on PSP if you compare hunting game "first attempts".

that just means the balance is kinda fucked, you need to have at least 30 levels in magic and really take advantage of sigils to go along with your build
won't deny the repetitive thing, but it still does have decent enough monster variety, just don't burn yourself out by doing all optional shit straight up

vita chan is not getting a port of dqb2

Attached: autis m cry cat.jpg (400x400, 23K)

It's summertime. It's too hot to play my consoles.

Took too long to come out. Shame, since Minecraft is still popular on the system, and it'd likely appeal to that crowd.

I haven't. I'll check it out.

no bully for bubbles

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.41M)

What really put me out of Freedom Wars was some of the irrelevant shit tied to the storyline like the forced stealth missions and whatnot, those were dumb
With some refinements it could've been a great game but I guess it wasn't enough to become a real alternative to God Eater, which is a shame, since I enjoyed how FW did the shooting far better

Just get the metal slug anthology

how is oddworld

a hacked vita is truly a gem now. between the SD card and PSP/PS1/Vita + homebrew on psp and vita, it can emulate and play a huge library

random fact though, speedrunners for silent hill run it on the PSTV since it's apparently considered the ideal platform. I have no doubt its because of no CDs involved plus nice HDMI capture

it's a damn shame the vita was not given its proper limelight imo

>nice HDMI capture
Only reason I'd consider a Vita TV as a viable option.

didnt see it on store, ill check again
havent played it yet, downloading a few games now

the persona dancing games are so fucking grindy for trophies

It's the psp port and it displays in 4:3 but you can change it to 16:9
Strangers wrath is pretty good runs well except some frame rate dips. Also wish it stuck with the stealthy parts it feels like it wants to be an fps at the later parts of the game

Any decent dungeon crawlers? Already played a ton of DT2. Everything else seems to be low budget and low effort, but since I haven't tried them personally I might be overlooking some decent stuff.

DT2-2
They're not as polished, but you might have some fun with Experience's games.

>wants to play dungeon crawlers
>complains about low budget titles

Attached: 1542251504531.jpg (544x517, 33K)

I have both a Vita and a Vita TV that are really far behind updates. Spoonfeed me links

is it still possible to download straight from the playstation store?

For me DT2 is still the best. I've played most of Experience's DRPGs and while they're entertaining they just don't compare.
Stranger of Sword City was especially unbalanced and the poorly mistranslated skills almost made me miss out on an essential late-game skill that is pretty much obligatory if you don't want to get fucked really badly in the endgame bosses.
Have yet to play The Lost Child. I heard it's pretty good.

I mean mechanically low effort, unlike most dungeon crawlers. Mei Q was trash.

I've been doing so with pkgj a few days ago

If you had played Refrain or DT2-2 you'd realize those games have like three or four times the budget normal shit like Mary Skelter or Demon Gaze gets

Attached: w.jpg (960x544, 270K)

Do Mary Skelter and Demon Gaze have voice acting?

These games

Attached: Vita1.png (960x2150, 1.82M)

>Organ Trail
Didn't know that was on the Vita. Would try.
>Monkey Ball
I think I got that for a few bucks on humble bundle.

am2r is still bugged right?

Not sure, Haven't played too much of it.
also please look at the text edits I spent too much time on this stuff

Cringe

I laughed at some of them.

Partially, iirc.
I'm sorry user your sense of humor is pretty bad

Attached: wwww.jpg (960x544, 178K)

That's one decked out Vita. You need a custom theme though.

Hmm, the Japanese in DT2-2 wasn't this easy to read when I tried to play it the other day

I wish that got an english release

Anybody else have a vita with 3g capabilities? Have you switched the 3g with an sd adapter? If so, have you had any problems with it? I feel like it's far more convenient to have my sd in there than in the game slot.

If I started a fan translation of DT2-2, would you guys play it or is the Vita just that dead?

i'll wait for you :)

If you finished it and it weren't shit, I'd play it.

>DT2-2
if it had only gotten localized. I spent like 250 hours on dt2 its my fave vita game

Translation is never the problem, it's hacking the game

yea

It's just normal Japanese, if you can play other JRPGs you can most likely play it. If you want to test yourself out and learn along the way just replay 2 first, at least the main story, it'll be a good way to get you used to the game's vocabulary.
Worst case scenario just keep a phone close to look up kanji with.
I do think some people would play it, though can you really get it done? iirc main script text is fine, but UI elements and item descriptions/names/shit like that tends to be etched into spaghetti code that easily breaks the game if you try to insert shit into it
Also the game has a pretty big amount of text in general, even in a group I can't see it taking any less than 2 years

Attached: サムエル.jpg (960x544, 248K)

how was dt2-2 compared to the first game?

Lewder

I'll make one eventually. I really like the Playstation one though so I'm in no rush to change it.

what's the best way to pirate games?

any tips? I suck at srpgs

Download all the persona's
undubbed ofc

How do I stop getting the "Had a problem loading: 3" error from Lolicon?
Follow the tutorial again; get good.

Press "Save as Default" and restart Vita.

Do you guys make your own custom themes or do you download them from somewhere?

Always make my own. My tastes are too specific for anyone elses themes to make me happy.

How do you make them? I need to get productive.

You don't know how to pick backgrounds for your games? fgt

How do I delete the vita games from the vita card and only use the psp iso's while only deleting my sd card's psp isos and using both cards on my vita? I just copied shit over. Would it break anything?

The theme is more than just the backgrounds.

The easiest way is just find a custom theme with buttons you like and just replace the pictures it comes with. Vita themes aren't encrypted in some special format, they're just plain PNGs.

Ah, I want to add some music and sound effects though.

That's a bit more complicated but not too bad.

wololo.net/2015/11/11/ps-vita-how-to-add-custom-background-music-to-your-custom-theme/

I have my Vita hacked but am still a buyfag.

Thanks!

Attached: 1403445904687.jpg (552x722, 195K)

Wow, I forgot how ugly the 2000 model was. Holy shit those round buttons look terrible.

Maybe they look terrible, but at least they don't feel terrible to actually push like the ones on the 1k.

t. owns both types

my vita 1000 battery wont charge anymore F

Buy another one.

Playing some Girls und Panzer on my Vita.

waiting for this damn copy of DT2-2 to fucking SHIP ALREADY

>Shipping Now

FUCKING FINALLY

Why don't you just download it off pkgj?

Because I already have 60+ physical Vita games, so I feel compelled to get the last few games I give a shit about physically.

is it easy to replace the shell of a vita with different colors? I'm tired of my basic black colored slim

Because he wanted to buy a copy. Silly question.

Ironically enough, though, I'll be making a backup of it for my Vita 2k using my PSTV.

>tfw 100+ Vita games on my sd2vita
>none of them pirated

Feels weirdly comforting.

He could be playing it right now though? I have a bunch of physicals as well but why doesn't he just download it now. Play it now and if he wants he can delete the game and backup the save and keep playing when his copy arrives?

Replacing the battery is easy and replacements are cheap.
ifixit.com/Guide/PlayStation Vita Battery Replacement/7990

He doesn't mind waiting?

Literally only 5 exclusives worth playing on the thing. Everything else is on PC, or you can emulate it on PC.

>Everything else is on PC
My PC isn't a handheld.

Yes he is autistic.

I still need to beat DT2, so I don't mind the wait.

I have a PS Vita TV and can hook up an usb-sd adapter and use a big ass SD if I want.

>autistic
>for not wanting to pirate a videogame

???

my nigger, where did you get that case?

it would be fine if the vita versions were equal to the pc versions but they're not even close

Attached: vita vs switch vs ps4.jpg (1920x2344, 1.15M)

I see you finally got joycon covers. Shame you are stuck with the 1000 vita.

You can use the vita as if it was Wii U controller, I use it as a 3rd controller on party games, my PS4 isn't even hacked.

Oreshika Tainted Bloodline's worth a try. It's a JRPG where you create a character that's the head of a clan and go through randomized dungeons. There's a mechanic where your characters die and their children continue from where they left off. The game has a great art style too. If you're really into the Vita it's a must-buy considering it'll probably never be ported.

>it would be fine if the vita versions were equal to the pc versions
That's literally impossible, especially for a handheld. PC's are constantly evolving, consoles stay the same forever. No console game will ever be "equal" to PC. But that's okay because that's not the point of the Vita, its meant to be something you carry around with you.

If you were expecting otherwise then you are simply retarded.

Gust games run like shit regardless the platform though. Cherry pick more.

>you are simply retarded.
I don't think you understand people who post here. They will use any excuse they can to dismiss whatever they don't like. It's not about reasonable expectations. It's not about convenience. It's about flinging shit.

How do you play the PSMobile games? I download them from NPStation but don't know in where to put them, what is the difference between those games and PSP Minis?

>it would be fine if the vita versions were equal to the pc versions
>equal to the pc versions
How is the Vita supposed to do that? How is anything supposed to do that while maintaining a mobile form factor? Top of the line phones from right now aren't even as strong as PC's from 5 years ago. I don't think you understand what a mobile device is for.

>what is the difference between those games and PSP Mini
I believe those are the same. Do you have nopsmdrm enabled? If so, it should just be a matter of putting the games in the psm directory of whatever you have as ux0 and rebuilding the database.

Am I crazy for expecting rabi-ribi or ys origin to run properly, or for thinking it's better to play the massively improved later versions of caligula or mary skelter or ys 8 or tokyo xanadu?

Gust doesn't know how to code, news at 11. Anyone that's been following Gust knows that they don't know how utilize their platforms at all. The Arland trilogy on PS3 looks and runs like dogshit. To their credit, they get better as the games go along but Gust is bad at their jobs.

The Vita is clearly capable of better, you just need to look at Killzone and Uncharted to realize that, but that doesn't mean anything if the people making the games are buffoons. There's no reason a game like Killzone can run at a solid 30 but then something like Firis barely scrapes 20 out besides incompetence.

Those versions still serve a purpose though, just to have something you play on the go.

The version to play on the go is the middle screenshot

huh? I can buy games and download them to my sd2vita just fine

If you consider the Switch portable, sure. I don't consider it portable. If it doesn't fit in my pocket then its not portable.

What is it with retards always going 'muh PC' in Vita threads? PCs are great, I'm even using one right now, but lugging my ATX mid tower on the train or on a plane isn't my idea of fun. The Switch isn't bad either but a combination of more bulk plus worse battery life make it a less enticing portable option.

The vita fits in your pocket? Post a picture of your trousers.

Not him but I traveled around Japan with my Vita 1k in my pockets. Was underageb& at the time too so they weren't even particularly large. I've managed to fit my Switch on my person but only as a proof of concept, since I had to take it down and both my pockets were filled so it's not practical. It's probably better for longer form amusement like an international flight, I haven't had the chance to test that yet with my Switch, but for more day-to-day portable play the Vita's much handier.

Then go play it. I mean, you're complaining that a small handheld device released in 2011 doesn't compete with PC's and a glorified console-handheld twice the size that was released 6 years later.

No fucking shit.

What's a reasonable price for one of these things? I can only find them for like $150

That's a shame dude, I have 2 4gb and one 8gb cards, but im in México.
Dont know how the fuck they appeared I'll just bought one used Vita and Im sure it didn't include the 3 cards.

Pretty sure the Vita fits in most grown men's pockets unless you're some skinny jean wearing faggot. Good luck with the Switch though.

That's what this board does in reponse to any platform with multiplat games, even if the PC didn't get a port until half a decade later.
Dude, I have plenty of pants-- shorts even-- in which the Vita fits fine in a pocket. Stop wearing girl pants.

That sounds about right, considering that they're not super common and only just left production this year. Remember, the Vita sold 16-ish million and most people that still have them want to hold onto them. It's not like the PSP where there's a bazillion that got used for Fifa a couple of times then abandoned by 2008.

I got my phat for $100 like 4 months ago.

$100 used to be average just 6 months ago but now Vita is a collectible or some shit and people are buying them up.

>sold someone 20GB worth of cards(1 4GB, 1 16GB) on ebay
>someone either stole the package from his mailbox or the courier lost it
>felt bad but didn't give a refund, since I shipped everything as normal
Wherever you are, Vitabro, I'm sorry that shit happened to you. I promise I didn't rip you off.
I got mine for 100 off Craigslist, but they've long since disappeared.

There's no point trying to understand the 'collectible mindset. I think what did it was them going out of production, even though they'd been missing from western shelves for years.

It blows my mind. I love my PC, its my main gaming device. I don't own any consoles, I'm purely a PC + handheld guy.

But their purposes are completely different. I can't take my 2060 desktop on a plane with me, I can't shove my desktop in my pocket, I can't casually play my desktop anywhere in my house. It's so simple but people keep bringing it up.

Alright, I'll keep an eye out for a reasonable price, seems like I would be able to resell it a month later without losing much if I don't like it.

Fat or slim? It's Sony so I'm guessing a JP model wouldn't matter?

Can the OLED screen be replaced with a new one? Anyone know where to get one?

Really doesn't matter, but the slim keeps you from needing to buy a memory card if you want to mod it.

>Can the OLED screen be replaced with a new one
No, it's part of the shell. You'd have to replace the whole shell.

I got mine off Ebay. Just search R2 L2 Grip and you'll find it. I believe they're also on AliExpress.

Yeah I got them some months ago, pretty alright considering they were like $2. I personally prefer the Phat Vita, although I'll probably get a Slim one eventually just to have one.

It's about the games. Should I play game X on vita, where it's gutted of performance and looks terrible and runs like shit, or should I play it on PC? This comes up for most handhelds but those consoles have other games you can play or offer a similar quality experience as playing on PC, but for the vita there are no games so you either play the shit version or don't use your vita at all.

The only real concern in getting a JP model is that since they only just left production, they have higher factory firmwares. You can't downgrade a Vita past what it shipped with. Fortunately I don't think any have shipped with anything over 3.65, which is the latest firmware that you can permanently CFW. Other than that there's really no concern. Chinese Vitas can be an issue since they're region locked but it's unlikely you'll have to worry about that.
The Slim is easier to mod because of the built-in 1 gig of memory meaning you don't need to buy a memory card to hack it and switch to an sd2vita. The screen's an LCD instead of an OLED but honestly, I own both right now and the difference isn't massive. Some people make it sound like it's original GBA versus backlit SP. I also find the 2k much comfier to hold, but some like the extra heft and thickness of the 1k. Both are reasonably easy to open up and repair too, I've replaced most of the outer housing on my 2k and both analog sticks and it wasn't a biggie.
AliExpress is your friend. You basically replace the whole front plate of the unit, since the display is fused with it. Even if you could buy JUST the screen assembly you'd have no way of installing it. I've done the procedure on a 2k which is similar, bit of a pain but not super difficult. I found a supplier that was selling new old stock screens, which I'd imagine would be the only real source for 1ks as well.

A Vita's shell is made of two main pieces, the front assembly and the rear assembly. On the 1k the front assembly includes the silver trim as well, on the 2k it's the rear assembly that makes up the sides of the unit. On both, the front contains the screen fused in and is where the motherboard and daughterboards mount into. The rear assembly is where the rear touchpad is, obviously, and on the 2k at least it's also where the speakers live.

What size SD card do you reccomend for this?

Then maybe you're just not a handheld guy and you should just not buy handhelds. This isn't even a debate to me, I play the Vita version when I don't want to be or am not at my desk. It's that simple, there is no discussion to be had. But if you have access to your PC at all times then power to you, the Vita isn't for you.

>I am always in a situation where my desktop is an option, thus handhelds are of no relevance for me
Cool. Still doesn't matter for a discussion about handhelds.

The last models that were made was my vita. The white/pink one from the ASIA region oh wait no that was the ugly black joystick ones with red. Well those come out with 3.60 or so and even if it came with 3.65 you could still enso it. NO last production Vita came with the 3.70 and even then you can still run homebrew on it.

Modoru was released a few months ago, downgrading is possible.

I use a 256GB card. I have about 60 Vita games and 20 PSP games on mine and I still have like 30GB left so I think that's more than fine. If you're planning on packing more than that then yeah, buy bigger.

Downgrading is possible, but you can't downgrade past factory firmware. Not anywhere near the issue it used to be but it's still something to be kept in mind.

Vita only supports 256GB cards though?

I have a 64GB that's full, and a spare 256GB card. I don't think I'll fill the 256GB card, so I guess that's a good enough size for most, if you're going full digital.

Don't phrase a statement like a question, it makes you look like a fuckwit.
Official memory cards never went over 64 gigs but I haven't heard of anybody ever having issues with massive microSD cards in their sd2vitas, as long as they format with 64kb clusters when over 200 gigs. I think the theoretical max is something like 2tb right now.

The last vita's ever made came with a 3.65 factory firmware. Mine came with a 3.20 and that was their second to last in production. There is literally nothing to worry about since you can downgrade anything. You don't even have to delete tai just disable the plug ins as well. Meaning there is no way to not fuck up using modoru.

>missing the point
With this we just get into the question of what's acceptable for you, and it's clear that the performance that would be more limited on a handheld isn't acceptable, so why even bother having a conversation about handhelds at all? They're not for you.
You can go higher.

Nah, it can use 512GB ones too but I don't know the limit. I've heard the new 1TB ones are supposed to work too.

Attached: 6i435hu7lte21.jpg (1080x1080, 146K)

Sd2vitas state they (your vita) can't do more than 256GB.

And considering that 3.60 has better homebrew support than 3.65, it's still something worth keeping in mind.

Well fuck those Asians lied then. Disregard. That 1TB 99$ card looks good now.

>Only 64

I got 128 GB and I kind of want more.

Attached: 1532562007870.jpg (968x1024, 89K)

I decided to downgrade and stick to 3.60 but other communities keep pushing for 3.65 enso. Why? I literally see no reason to upgrade to it.

Because people are fucking retarded. 3.65 is supported to be an option for people with factory firmwares over 3.60 and because before stuff like ref00d you couldn't spoof required firmwares. Today, there's no good reason to go over 3.60 if you have the option of going with 3.60.

I’m on the same boat.
Already close to filling up my card, considering another upgrade.

im not a weeaboo loser fuck

Attached: file.png (600x832, 914K)

Those were produced before higher capacity cards were even made available.

I started with a 64 gig card and almost immediately realised I was going to need more, currently on a 256 gig one and that feels like it's going to be enough. Kind of funny, only ever had a 16 gig memory card for my non-CFW'd 1k.

anyone here have a r2/l2 grip that works right?

I'm using the Hori grip. It's kind of expensive, but it also includes L3/R3 triggers. They feel a touch mushy but I mean, they're physical triggers for touch points. They're always going to feel a little weird.

Mine works fine.

You sure?

Attached: 1558086001245.png (1440x1080, 1.47M)

Sounds an awful like the switch

Let's all play a game together.

What's the best l2/r2 grip for 2k, btw?

Use your tank as a tank, use the MC as a gunner, abuse the skill that let everyone attack again and pay attention to who's going to attack next and who he'll be able to link with

Killzone? I don't think I've got many others with online capability

>bought 1000 vita for $130 on amazon
>find out there's a cheaper one that's $90
Should I return it and get the cheaper one? I could probably use that money to get a psvsd too.

Attached: Fug.png (174x231, 16K)

If its in good condition, then keep it. If not, up to you.

Depends on condition and model
Also if there's no pics don't buy it

>psvsd
That's only going to help you if it's a 3G model, remember that.

The one I bought and already have is a pch-1100 which is pic related and is a 3g model. It came with version 3.55 and I have already updated to 3.60 so cfw will be easy to get once my memory card comes in tomorrow. The one that's cheaper is the same model just $40 less which I can use to buy the psvsd. My only worry is the cheaper one not being in good condition.

Attached: 71fwUD0JaFL._SX522_.jpg (522x241, 26K)

>TFW i try to download p3p on my psp it keeps showing up as corrupted data
what dude anons?

Attached: 999.gif (414x361, 145K)

Turn off then turn back on

Ok, Yea Forums hear me out.
Some guy on tumblr made nude mods for DOAX3 Venus on the Vita.
His tumblr has been nuked.
I am hoping someone still has the files out in the wild.
Anyone know where I can download it?

Does P4G save to the cartridge or to vita memory? I've got an urge to finally do NG+ but I'd rather download it so I won't have to keep removing my sd2vita.

Attached: Think.gif (512x807, 469K)

Kidnap a tumblr dev and make them give you access to the archives

To your memory card.

Check it on the content manager

>using nude mods

So it does look to be saved on memory. Is it safe to put the digital version and pick up my data? Or do I have to move the save data first before installing it?

I got the undub version and just transferred my saves over and it worked.

Should I get a Vita with the micro usb port just to hack it? Can I?

The vita is already chock full of lewd japanese games. Might as well go all the way.

You don't need the micro usb to hack it.

how do you guys make custom themes for vita
is there any apps like usagi for 3ds
i hate my shitty custom themes rn

So can I dl games without using my comp? I want roms, to overclock it, and maybe some vita games but everything seems to require a comp, and it won't let me send things to my external hdd

You need a computer to hack it in the first place. You can get Vita games without a computer once its hacked but anything beyond that is going to require a PC.

I just wanted one of those instead of the OLED ones with the weird charger

god damn i really need to get an SD2VITA, my enso fat vita's far overdue for one

4GB is utterly lame and overpriced memory cards are garbage

I have it hacked, my computer is just pure ass and was agony for the hacking process.

>hack vita
>endless Jrpgs
max fucking comfy bros
are there any notable jrpgs on psp?
also what are the differences between ffv on ps1 vs snes?

I bought a Vita for physical copies
I bet you happily hand money over to Valve

>killzone mercenary but god only knows how many people still play it
>some weebshit
>whatever interests you on the store I guess
That’s really about it.

Killzone mercenary. Active Friday and Saturday nights
Helldivers-cross play with ps4 so it's very active.

Vanillaware games
Odins sphere
Murumasa
Dragons crown

Currently playing
Gundam extreme vs force
Watered down port, but I'm still having a blast. Would be the smash bros. For vita if it had online multiplayer.

I turned on my Vita and it half my games don’t work anymore. It keeps saying the card is removed and restarting. I had a imported 64 GB. Feels pretty bad.

I want to maybe get a new card but now I’m not sure how easy it is for these to fail. They say online is quite common.

Attached: EDBA40CB-664D-4660-91F0-C79F0D44FD3B.jpg (500x281, 45K)

Just get a micro sd.
3.70 is now hackable and you can downgrade it to 3.60.

I don’t care about hacking at all I just want to play my vita again

The larger sized cards like to die, especially when left alone for months at a time.
The most recent FW should still be hackable so do that and buy an SD2Vita micro SD adapter and use that because they require your Vita to be hacked to use. Even if you don't care about pirating or any other thing about hacking all Vita memory cards are ticking time bombs and have stopped being produced. They'll only get less reliable and more expensive as time goes on.

Dude.
My suggestion was to get your vita running again in an inexpensive way.
Jeez you're dumb.

So basically you should hack it so you can use more reliable cards that won’t die?

Exactly.

Use botzone if you just want some mindless shooting to kill times.

I have zero games on steam.

>vita
>jrpgs
no good ones though

You dumb motherfucker he gave you a way to play it.

I had this delimma too, I went with a 2000. A friend with both models advised the 2000 for some important reasons no one ever mentions:

1) The vita's OLED model is an earlier generation than current ones and have a shorter than an average screen lifetime until failure than the slim's LCD.

2) LCDs are more common and will be available for 10-20 years if not longer.

3) The slim uses a micro-B USB cable to charge and transfer data. This is the same charging/data cable as most android phones (although newer phones switched to USB-C, even 2 year old ones all used micro-b). This means it's no big deal if you lose the charger, and that USB port part will be available forever. The 1000 has a proprietary data and charging cable, so when the current stock runs out you have to gamble on chink shit that usually doesn't work well or for very long. ever tried to buy a "new" PSP battery, and it worked well for a day and then all the sudden its battery life is only 10-20 minutes? That "new" battery was bootleg Chinese crap. When this cable dies, good luck charging and transferring data.

4) Way more Japanese, European and American gamers bought the 2000, so parts for it are widely available.

All 4 reasons mean the slim is more "immortal" than the 1000. Parts, screens, USB cables and ports and batteries will be available for longer. I've seen both and me and my friend agree, the 1000 screen is noticable nicer looking but if you don't compare you'll never notice. I think my slim screen looks beautiful and I love it.

The slim has noticably cheaper analog sticks and the cover on them is prone to breaking. You can just buy a replacement part for cheap. The slim has a noticably better battery life, easily another 2-3 hours vs the fat. The slim is lighter, the 1000 heavier. I prefer the weight of the 1000 but if you game for hours in a row you'll appreciate the lighter 2000.

Attached: shantae fan art 255.jpg (550x733, 47K)

>Easily another 2-3 hours vs the fat

That's wrong though, the Slim has an extra hour of battery life at the most

Every vita can be hacked, follow vita.hacks.guide/ to a T, don't skip anything and you'll be on your way. Then google "no pay station", go to the excel sheet on the page, follow the no pay station installation directions and you'll be on your way to downloading almost every PSP and PS vita game, DLC, patches, etc. for free, in any region (Japan/Europe/USA)

Attached: shantae fan art 261.png (144x144, 39K)

It all depends on how used the batteries are in each, desu it's hard to compare but yeah. I play emulators and shit so I get pretty good battery life regardless.

play souffles game

Attached: souffle cute.jpg (960x544, 122K)

I been getting into MK11 but I recently got a Vita and saw that MK9 is on it.
Does this Vita port include all the DLC?

Who cares? You can download the dlc for free.

Please do user, I'll wait for it. I'd love to play it in English.

I care because this version came out after the DLC on consoles and I wanted to know if this is a complete edition.
Why the fuck would I ask if I didn't fucking care?

Why would you want to play a fighting game on your Vita
That's how you break your buttons and d-pad

I have it downloaded and it seems to be the full thing. Freddy and the other dlc characters are there and even Kratos as well.

Brainlet here. Should I buy a terrabyte microsd card and use the vita as psp/vita/gb/gbc.etc emulator? Would it even work with that big of a memory card? Pls no bully my double digit IQ I'm not tech savvy

It will work up to 2TB guaranteed, larger is unsure. The sd2vita supports sdxc cards, and the sdxc standard is defined up to 2TB. After 2TB the SD association will define a new standard from 2TB - ?TB and then it's a gamble if those cards will work on sdxc devices.

Attached: 1544757521159.jpg (1128x1200, 172K)

google it motherfucker

Yes. Added more with two other factions, some other spells, spell combinations, new bosses, new story missions and missions in general.

If you're really gonna be autistic about the Vita 2k's screen, RGB modding it more or less makes it look just as good as the OLED (well, somethings better, some things worse)

I guess DT2-2 user is gone..

Attached: 1466686769715.jpg (544x960, 191K)

Hell yes

Of course but those things take time and it's hard to hack it into the game
Wish you the best of luck and hope you don't abandon it

700 weirdos would fap to it.

aw yeah

Attached: dt22shipped.png (763x37, 5K)

Survival horror marathon on there has been awesome.

Fighting games are pretty based on Vita desu thanks to the selection and D-pad