Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=92FIEYcJC9s
youtube.com/watch?v=y8w38o1u8_U
youtube.com/watch?v=6tFFibyyYIY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sekiro is good.
Nioh 2 is going to be good as well.
Fuck off autist.

Attached: 1530278154038.png (653x1080, 789K)

That streamer yesterday was so bad.
>these people who never KI pulse get alpha invites and you don't

Gonna make black samurai and call him the last nigga

>24/5 - 2/6
riiight, yeah this dating system totally isn't stupid af, eurocucks

Attached: 1547653709213.jpg (400x400, 16K)

can't wait to pay 60 euros for nioh 1.5 ... Not lol

Hope they made the level design a little but better. And maybe added invasion system.

This is going to be a good game regardless

day month year boyo
how hard can it be

I Z A

More like Nioh 1.2 lmao
This is going to be a bigger blunder than Anthem

where the FUCK is my invite team ninja
I played all of the pre release alpha and betas in nioh 1
what the FUCK

Looks clunky and not intuitive like Sekiro.

He's american, dont ask too much of him

>Middling number > small number > large number
Americucks have autism

>0.42
>You can play as a hime-cut miko

SOLD

Attached: 1481283920258.jpg (1280x1281, 210K)

Are invites even region or PSN locked? Some devilishly lucky user posted theirs and it just had a code.

Going back to Nioh after playing Sekiro has been great. Used to be shit at timing dodges and rarely ever blocked in Nioh and made it through mostly on luckshitting, but Sekiro forcing me to actually block and better my timing has straight up improved how I play Nioh.

Attached: 1546731997945.jpg (850x1817, 197K)

Attached: ball cat.webm (1280x720, 2M)

nioh 1 wasnt particularly good, i doubt this will either

>even more obtuse rpg element bullshit
>more emphasis on the crutch living weapon mechanic
>2kat reskinned as hatchets
>4 weapons
>ps4 only / timed exclusive
yeah, thats going to be a hard pass

Stop taking the obvious bait as a bunch of newfag retards.
Thanks.

How do you get selected, is there somewhere you need to sign up or do you need to preorder?

Should I pirate the first Nioh?

>Nioh sells great on PC
>Still not going to do a PC release
I'm reaching the point where I'm going to boycott staggered releases. I'm fucking done with this shit, it's so obviously a trick to get people to buy the game twice. It's fucking disgusting.

RNG. You get an email if you are lucky and that´s it.

It's pretty shit not gonna lie. I got like 60% through before uninstalling it.

Sure why not

The day of the month is frequently irrelevant without the month, so the most relevant info should come first. Year on the other hand is usually implied, so it can be omitted, but if you were in a context where the year is unclear, putting it first in the date would make sense.

Depends.
If you're a Soulsborne fan, no.
If you're a fan of action RPGs, yes.

>Paying for videogames

Attached: Becca.gif (268x345, 2.97M)

The combat in this game is overly complicated for being a loot em up. It boils down to just press button to get stamina, once you dedicate it to muscle memory it completely stops being interesting. Its not dynamic or difficult its just mindless button pushing to extend your combo that doesn't matter anyway because youre just grinding to get items that can beat the DPS checks that are called bosses.

t. beat the game 5 different times for various reasons

>Nioh sells great on PC
it didn't. It sold like 400k copies

>The day of the month is frequently irrelevant without the month

Attached: 1534854274717.jpg (1280x720, 152K)

was Dark Souls your first video game?

So how do we get invite? Is it too late?

>Invasion system
I hope not. PvP is cancer incarnate.

Action RPG, could you give me an example?
Nope, I liked first DS, I couldn't finish 2 got bored same with 3.
60% Is pretty much what was the trigger for making you uninstall?

I watched a bit of the stream; Diablo loot is still in so one of my biggest fears have been dispelled. Now I hope they didn't fall for the "interconnected single continuous world".meme.

Basically either the month is not necessary (you can just say the 24th) or if the month is necessary then it's the most important info. If I took a date (say the first day of August) then if you only know it's the first day of the month, that tells you nothing. Knowing that the day is in August tells you more than that, albeit still not much, so it's the more relevant information.

>He wants shitty Diablo loot

You'd only lose the time trying it out. What interests you about it? Also not gonna lie this being the very next post did make me laugh.

Missed all the streams how was it, any good video to check out?

>Action RPG, could you give me an example?
Dark Souls, Nier Automata.
Now, if you only liked Dark Souls 1, you aren't going to enjoy Nioh; Nioh is too "videogamey" compared to Souls 1

Mission selection still looks the same, I saw a similar map.

there are still missions in the alpha

youtube.com/watch?v=92FIEYcJC9s
unfortunately it's a shit player

Stop pulling shit out of your ass user

The weeb aspect of it i guess
Well I am into things like Nier, DMC, Bayonetta and those are videogamey too so I think I could enjoy it

Nice.
I'm glad they didn't listen to the Soulsborne cretins. If I wanted to play Souls I would play Souls.

End thine self zoomer, diablo has a perfectly valid loot system

>mission style where you revisit the same map 10 times in a row
>loot based when 80% of the weapons you find you end up selingl or using to upgrade others.
is stupid to have this many useless item, i dont understand why people like this system

more like donating most of them to get healin pills and ammo

you can mass select and give with a few buttons

this game is a ninja gaiden/dmc type game. not a soulsborne. you can move your character much faster than in soulsborne games.

you can play it with a soulsborne style ofc but its not that fun imo. most nioh playthrough videos on youtube are very soulsborne-y tho. but i feel its somewhat wrong.

what is this? you can be a cute waifu now?!?!?! Or is this some AI teammate?

You create your character now

no
this is a diablo game. you win by grinding for legendaries to have an overpowered character.

Diablo loot only exists because the gameplay of that genre wasn't entertaining enough on its own, so there needed to be a monotonous hunt for the right pixels and numbers to keep people (idiots) busy. Putting that system into a genre (action games), where the gameplay should theoretically stand on its own is superfluous. It would be like making you walk a mile to jack off instead of being able to just go to your room to do it.

You should enjoy it just fine then. The weebery is very high throughout and while there's some OP shit, the best feature of the game to me is focusing on learning the deeper mechanics and implementing them, of which it has a lot to offer.

if you're a shitter
you know people speedrun nioh and they only use whatever they find the first time from the bosses

*runs behind u*
oh...
*iais u*
...really?

are you retarded?

i dont play that game. i like relatively tricky action/fighting games like 3rd strike and played nioh with the lightest armor set. i dont care so much about rpg elements

decent enough for a year late port

by your (retarded) logic, the year should be listed first, as it's even more relevant than the month. my already small IQ just dropped a few more points just by engaging with your stupid ass

>game gives huge incentive to be aggressive with various mechanics

>people still play it like souls

Attached: 1541611547594.jpg (580x548, 34K)

youtube.com/watch?v=y8w38o1u8_U

Asian preset 2 is pretty cool. Gonna paint her blonde.

Attached: 92c52448a6021ef6cb32c96d50de0834.jpg (750x753, 74K)

cope

Nah, he's right. Stay seething nigger.

>now
This faggot never played as Tome.

you're not getting a port, sweaty

Keep dreaming cuck.

>good looking black female preset in character creator
what sorcery is this?

Nioh sucked after the first dozen hours or so. Hopefully Nioh 2 manages to stay interesting throughout.

if you're referencing Paul Mooney then you gotta call him Tom Hanks, dumbo.

Reminds me of Master Raven a bit.

Attached: master-raven.png (750x400, 144K)

have sex

How do people who platinumed Nioh, like me, not get immediate invites

because you probably didn't renew your PS+ sub like a good goy.

then why not hvae those on the chests or drops then?
is redundant

>stream is almsot the same first map
why devs do this?

>KT is gonna make the same mistake with Nioh 2 like they did with the first game when it comes to pc release
Retards should know that releasing it simultaneously on every platform increases sales a lot.
Sekiro is proof of that.

Retards should know that staggering the PC release increases sales a lot.
MHW is proof of that.

>comparing a well known franchise to a KT game
That's a yikes from me lad.

It lets you focus them on specific things you need after the mission is over and you're free to choose instead of hoping to find it specifically.

J I N J O U

N I S H O U B U

It took him like 2 hours to even try the Yokai Stands as well.
Dumb Austrian.
>lel i totally beat Nioh 1 and beat the first boss first try, so I dont need Ki pulse :^)
>gets instantly killed by snek boss
Dude was CONQUERED as fuck

>Dumb Austrian.
I thought it was a German streamer, well should've stuck with dungeon simulators instead of playing Nioh 2.

>closed alpha
>there was no way to even sign up for a chance
Fucking cunt nips

Attached: 1544910801987.png (892x1106, 1.33M)

>kills sekiro

fucking kino nioh

So is there no way to sign up.

youtube.com/watch?v=6tFFibyyYIY
2axe look amazing

Nope

>gets instantly killed by snek boss
While using an NPC ally, and after dying multiple times to snektits. Shit was embarassing, especially after his chat mod started sperging out.
I love how Hino-Enma was one of the notable casual filters of the first game and they've pretty much turned her into a normal encounter for 2.

Attached: 1558561756769.png (1937x1011, 2.47M)

I don't mind waiting six months - a year for the PC version as long as I get the game. If the delays put publishers fear of PC's extremely rampant piracy at ease, it's okay.

How do I get in the alpha?

ya dont

actually people that like nioh tend to like sekiro, people that die hard souls fags tend to hate both.

>We have no plans for a PC release
OH NO NONONO

These snake ladies man...

Attached: 1483738147741.gif (540x540, 993K)

-ty

they won't release it same day? I though PC sales were great, even I bought it.

I loved Demons and Dark, Bloodborne is one of my favorite all time games.

I've put probably 400 hours into Nioh across 2 platforms and platinumed it on original release, one of the first people to do so.

You're an idiot.

can't wait to create my cute brown samurai bros

Attached: Screenshot_20190522-182654~2.png (1681x1080, 1.67M)

you're not a true soulsfag

hime cut girl is the only correct choice

What was the point of announcing it and the dates for it then?

Also how the fuck did a bunch of random idiots get in?

>can play as a women
and dropped

women can't fight

You aren't a true Soulsborne fan; you just like the games.

You know what? Fine. I'm sorry I called you an idiot.

Nope, it seems Sony is footing the bill for the localization again so expect timed exclusivity. Could be a hold over from their initial deal for the first game even.

yokai dont fucking exist. the whole game is fake and gay.

>random idiots
youtubers who made it on The List

THIS

No William? NO BUY!

What makes a true Soulsborne fan?

dick sucking

You acknowledge that DaS2 is the only good one

ponytail is the only choice.

There are no official plans for PC release. Everyone speculates that it will be a PS4 exclusive a la Bloodborne.
The PC version sold extremely poorly, around 400k against 1.4m on PS4.

So...did they just copy&paste the entirety of the first game and call it Nioh 2 thinking nobody will notice? That's what it looks like.

Good riddance.

Why did they chose dual hatchets anyway? Weird that while other weapons have some historical background to them, hatchets aren't even used as weapons in japan. I thought they were going to put in popular demands like naginata or the giant club thing but dual hatchets is a complete suprise for me.
Or is this is some sort of nordic theme shit going on

Attached: 1452527026936.jpg (410x377, 26K)

Huh how do invites work? I got an invite and i dropped the first game like a day after release

NO WILLIAM NO BUY

positively despise the aesthetics in this drab looking shitpile of a game

Any recommended strategies or resources for tackling the Nioh postgame? I've just been working through NG+ and things are getting hard as hell; I might just be bad but I also don't really know anything about optimal gearing/leveling.

I hope there are at least some more moves unlocked at the start than in the first game. The first few hours are such a slog when you have to basic combo enemies to death until you can afford to unlock the good shit.

>why yes I love grinding for broken gear and becoming overpowered instead of well thought out and balanced weapons hidden throughout the maps rewarding exploration

Attached: 1542838611395.jpg (500x373, 55K)

>around 400k against 1.4m on PS4.
that's a lot of copies, they made as much money as off 650k physical sales being pessimistic
it cost them peanuts to port too.

>Hino-Enma
What?
the first boss was harder

A true fan considers games that aren't
>Demon's Souls
>Pre-lordvessel Dark Souls
>Bloodborne
Garbage not worth playing. Someone who liked Nioh may be considered a Souls enthusiast at best, not a true fan.

dont care much about it. its an action game made by team ninja anyway. theyd probably prefer making good new action mechanisms to being faithful about history.

Giant club is in the game, oni form wields it.

Attached: 1547479715247.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

It's tolerable in Diablo because you can CHOOSE NOT to pick up the garbage loot. In Nioh you couldn't see what loot was garbage until it was in your inventory, which makes it massively more painful to handle.

This, Sekiro made me play better in a bunch of games desu.

Not for a game of such scope; those are bomba numbers. It doesn't help how Nioh PC is the only version of the game with a mixed rating due to not being a 1:1 Souls clone while PS4 owners were open to it.

Oh, and my numbers were wrong. It's 400k (PC) and 1.6m (PS4).

Yeah but it's not a real weapon, like the dual-dual blades at the end there

I said that would be reasonable, however usually the year is unnecessary so it can also be omitted.

Why you lie so much?

Female red oni

Attached: 1549569876017.jpg (1920x1080, 138K)

>while you're in yokai mode you can absorb amrita into the weapon, making it stronger and physically changing it
>can change the oni club from relatively small into a giant hammer

Still hoping to get one, maybe those guys just got lucky or someone made a mistake and sent some out early, because they said it's supposed to be on the 24th and there's no streams right now as well.

Are those oni titties that I can see?
MUH

I'm a bit disappointed it still uses the merged health bar like Living Weapon, I thought the reason it was a yokai form was to move away from that. Maybe they'll balance it well enough regardless this time.

>can make cute girls
Ok you convinced me

I get the feeling Nioh 2 is still A LONG way off. If the Nioh 1 alpha was any indication, they'll change a fuckton of stuff before release

>play as a feudal japanese Slayer
But why are there 3 different axe throwing skills with separate buff passives? How much variation in purpose can there be between them?

>he beat the demon with bows
It was a hilarious stream

Diablo loot in Nioh is absolute trash because it leads to more menuing.
Menuing in Nioh is absolute trash.
What's the point of making me do this retarded menuing when 80% of loot is useless?
How about these retards make a loot system where loot is only bad 20% of the time and they decrease the amount of loot that drops by like 90%?
This game is literally Nioh 1.1 it fixes literally nothing that made Nioh 1 garbage like Diablo loot, having the ugliest art direction ever in a game, systems piled on top of systems without any thought.

>corrupted weapons are sentient and will talk shit when you fight

Attached: 1558571735157.jpg (1920x1080, 298K)

>check email
>no invite
oh well

Attached: 1353550649060.jpg (399x388, 33K)

There is absolutely no way to balance that as long as getting amrita refills the bar. They just need to remove that function and probably remove the refill amrita on hit effect from the game as well. A super should be just a super mode, you shouldn't be able to make a build that have super mode on 100% at all time.

One throw pierces enemies and seems to deal tons of damage, another covers area, third is fast and can be chained.

What in that statement was false? You hold a button in Diablo and it shows you all the trash on screen. You pick up the one that actually has a good color. To add to that, you pretty much CAN'T pick up everything because your inventory doesn't have much space, so the game doesn't expect you to.

Not only does Nioh make it harder to identify loot before you pick it up, but it expects you to pick up everything for the purposes of crafting.

will the game get a pc release same time as ps4 release ?

Listen faggot, I'm tired of you autists complaining about pressing 2 buttons to clear your inventory, are you this fucking retarded you can't do a simple two button press to sell your shit to get either materials/items/money? Are you this much of a fucking moron? You can sort everything easily to see what is the best items right at the top. You can save the items that look good for later if you want for different builds, you're just a fucking autist who can't take two minutes to read or figure out anything just fuck off already dipshit.

>check email for 5th time
>no invite

Attached: 1484108559323.jpg (400x400, 26K)

You can configure the game to only show certain colors / rarity.

fuck me, I still gotta beat the first game. lost my save (long story) and had to start a new game. is multiplayer/PvP still active on PS4? what times?

You can literally disable the highlight of equipment lower than some rarity via the options mongoloid.

>If the Nioh 1 alpha was any indication, they'll change a fuckton of stuff before release
Don't need to remind me, I don't see anything good coming from these tests either, especially with how the early streams were yesterday. Even Living Weapon was better back in 1's Alpha since it actually had some risk to it back then.

PS4 exclusive.

Do we even know what makes you eligible to an invite? Just randomly sent to everyone with a psn account?

>PS4 exclusive.

Attached: 1557782381409.jpg (494x384, 17K)

based and preordered
even if the game is shit i'd still give them more money just for how good nioh was

Attached: gabentendo.png (589x543, 651K)

Nioh was garbage

>y...you have to pick a side!!!
fuck off autismos, I enjoyed Sekiro and I will enjoy Nioh2

Attached: 1558023781886.webm (1280x720, 1.38M)

You can see the colour when it's on the ground and you're complaining about pressing buttons for about 5 more seconds overall per full item box (picking up AND selecting/selling) in exchange for getting more stuff you want.

play it offline. coop is nothing but a cheat, whether in soulsborne games or nioh.

What did you expect? It sold like shit on PC and was pirated like a motherfucker

>played Nioh for 30 hours
>got hardstuck with a shitty build
>dropped the game
>too far in to go back to it

Imagine being this much of a mouthbreather.
You completely disregarded the time it takes to look through the items you pick up to see what's good before selling the trash off.
Kys

>It sold like shit on PC
no it didn't

HOW DID SNOY ALLOW THIS

It will come to PC. There are no such thing as permanent third party exclusives anymore. Don't let them make you double dip.

Literally just reset your character.

God I'm so tired of Soulsborne games. This design has been beaten into the ground already. I couldn't even finish Sekiro or Nioh. I just got so bored so quick.

>had shitty build
>never got stuck
Sounds like someones shit

Nioh isn't even Souls

You can respec anytime

Based and YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOpilled

>double dip
it will be hard without a ps4

I don't even know if they even did it in waves or if it was all at once and people already missed it

Oh of course, I won't use summons myself. But I like being a summon.

Not a footfag but still that's impressive

Also on PC*

it's a bit disrespectful to port nioh to PC and then make nioh 2 another timed exclusive

like why not do a simultaneous release? assholes.

That's easy enough though, just make it drain quickly and fill much slower so sustaining it is limited and a challenge. Atlas Bear, Kara-Jishi and Saiorse should have been the rule, not the exception.

yet

-od and better than Nioh 2

based
i enjoyed demon's souls, dark souls, bloodborne, nioh, sekiro and i will enjoy nioh 2

Attached: feet2.webm (1280x720, 556K)

Attached: eda.webm (1920x1080, 1.08M)

Lads...

I hate how multiplayer games and games as a service have forced this mentality on singleplayer games. Of course if you like one game you're probably going to like others like it, they're not competing against each other.

>Soulsfags are footfags
Is anybody surprised?

>chads are chads
no shit

>PC players
>Buying anything
They're second rate gamers for a reason

Attached: okatsu feet.gif (500x259, 2.37M)

Fuck off console warring subhuman.

yes, any issue with that?

Attached: 1557495753107.jpg (832x1000, 75K)

Source?

>recycled DOA5 feet from 2012

really makes you think...

Attached: niohpc.png (1058x438, 356K)

post yfw got invited

Attached: 1554460713463.jpg (112x125, 2K)

It's practically impossible to make a shitty build, most of the really powerful stuff is accessible through items, just playing well gives you all the damage you'll ever need and then some, you can find skill points and you can respec extremely easily and infinitely.

Now post concurrent players on ps4.

It's even more dead on the PS4. Like every Souls game.

It's true my man.
There are some PC gamers who pay for games (and they're reviled and mocked by their own, who call them "buycucks" and "paypigs"), but they're way too few compared to the other platforms' customer base.
PC ports only exist because Nvidia and AMD bribe people in the industry.

>demented snoyniggers still think they have exclusives in the current year
lmao

Why PC gamers care about Nioh 2 being exclusive? You hated the first game after all.

Maybe one day mommy will buy you a PC

Shut up nigger.

The only thing PC players hated was the piss poor port filled with random crashes.

>It's practically impossible to make a shitty build
I got stuck on a boss for hours and everyone said "dude just use magic" but I had entirely neglected magic until that point

>he actually made this
What a fucking subhuman kek

Don't forget how the PC version included the DLC and was cheaper than the base game on PS4.
It truly makes you think.

nioh 2's combat is going to suck but ill play if i can make a character that looks like that

That is not a bad build. That is just you being bad, and people telling you to use easy mode.

white tiger?

I reached way of the wise without summons or magic, with two different builds.
You're just bad at the game.

eurocucks can't wrap their head around anything not spoon fed to them at adolescence. you're not going to get through to them.

you never need to use magic
you can beat the whole game at level 1

I doubt that; my mom taught me that stealing is bad after all.

She reminds me of a certain Russian underage girl

Can't just say that without a name or some links.

As I said, you get Onmyo Skill points by exploring. You also don't need magic, it's just very useful with many fun tools and there's little to no reason not to level multiple stats. If you want elements then items and Living Weapons give you them.