Dude the church is evil lmao

>Dude the church is evil lmao
Oh for FUCKS sake

Attached: file.png (1204x1500, 2.02M)

stop playing weebshit

But it is

Did you honestly expect an original story and characters from a Tales game?

You're the bad guys though.

Well yeah, they are IRL.

I enjoyed this game. Pls post Eleanor

Just like in real life before the reformation

Berseria's just barely better than Zestiria

>implying they aren't still evil today
>*rapes your children and covers it up*

waifufags have the worst taste in vidya

Luckily that doesn't happen in the most based religion, Islam.

And after too.

Not sure if shitpost or genuine

Attached: flan.gif (640x506, 75K)

But the church is always evil.
Why else would they rape little boys and girls all the time?

>Islam
>the ones who say it´s ok to fuck 9 year olds if you need sex

Attached: 1357020268287.png (310x225, 115K)

Ask your local Synagogue

Attached: fufufufu.jpg (551x600, 107K)

Catholic church has been cartoonishly evil through most of history.

Convert to Islam, user. No human children ever get raped. Kafir, however... :^)

It is, can the triggered christ tards please stay on /pol/

It's not like you internet-christian larpers think all religions are good anyway, so what's the problem with a dragon religion being portrayed as bad.

Attached: 1322945620369.png (645x729, 62K)

Kafir whores aren't people, friendo. You should convert now while it's still optional.

Memes aren't real shitposter kun

Great game!

>didn't beat the game

top kek

just like real life.

>>*rapes your children and covers it up*
this is ok because most people here are christian pedophiles.

>Whataboutism

Doesn't change the fact that the priests have been abusing and raping children for decades and the Catholic Church covered it up.

Attached: 1558377945817.png (584x569, 409K)

That wan't the point at all retard. Life without sin is boring and pointless. For most of the game Velvet was more evil than "the church."

>priests have been abusing and raping children for decades
Which is why you should convert we don't rape our children.

Play dragon quest

> we don't rape our children.
You rape other's children

the offering to a cruel god
sacrifice was the name of the ritual
who is the assailant & who is the sufferer , destiny selects the victims and burries them deep

Attached: shrooman.jpg (600x338, 62K)

All religion are evil to some extent.

I don't understand the question

Where did the whole "corrupt evil church" thing get popular?
I get that at some point someone was inspired by european history, but when and who made it so popular that it is now a standard in almost every JRPG?

Attached: aflaat500x418.jpg (500x418, 41K)

It isn't

Mad christcuck spotted.

It's also used as a safe way to explore anti-conformist sentiment, as opposed to criticizing japanese social mores directly.

this game fucking sucked ass, boring as fuck and too much backtracking

Attached: c8069738f869377b7cb103e5bdad7b48.png (600x600, 276K)

This
The only and I mean ONLY reason people play these trash type games is for waifushit. Maybe if you perv incels would stop buying trash they'd stop making them and actually have to come up with a good story and good gameplay.

That has less to do with the church and more to do with modern LGBT religion.
>over 8/10ths of the pedo cases have been homosexual
>pedo-defending priests get caught out as homosexuals who've been coercing/raping seminarians

Get fucked christard, your religion is shit.

THEY SAID CHURCH! THIS OFFENDS MY 2000 YEAR OLD DESERT JEW DOCTRINES!

>buy an edgetacular game
>expect the church to not be evil

>expecting a good plot from a Tales of game

wew lad

oof

>fake stats
>uh uh it was the gays!
pastor drop the act, just admit you want to fuck a choir boy

Yes and? It is

It still looks too notable for me to ignore.
If a jrpg has a church in it, it's usually cute innocent nuns as healers, or a corrupt organization and the main bad buy.
The main bad guy used to be a demon overlord, evil empire or evil dragon god with a party full of young and good and optimistic kids with an attitude saving the world.
Though nowadays it's an evil church or something that heavily resembles it. The main characters are rebelious social outcasts fighting against their own rulers.

I get that some clichés become old and get replaced by new trends. But where do these new trends come from?

Sounds like an interesting observation.

but that is gay. fucking boys is gay

Exactly, leave my gay furry interracial fetish alone! My body my choice!

I was slightly interested in the plot but I found the gameplay boring as fuck

It was popular in the 80s/90s.
I think it had something to do with christian colonizers in old japenese eras.

Get fucked whitey. Catholicism is taking the the US.

Attached: Percent_Hispanic_or_Latino_(of_any_race).png (712x473, 93K)

>thinking the church is against interracial

do you know what south america is?

don't you have some children to molest, christfag?

get fucked whitey

this made me genuinely chuckle 10/10

Attached: 734ec5d4a3f52547cf1c3175579e0aef.png (1463x1033, 1.75M)

You shall not intermarry with them, giving your daughters to their sons or taking their daughters for your sons, for they would turn away your sons from following me, to serve other gods. Then the anger of the Lord would be kindled against you, and he would destroy you quickly.
It's not the fault of religion that the modern church is run by atheist pedophiles.

Attached: Dby_QWdVwAAI-vJ.jpg orig.jpg (682x949, 76K)

>the church is based

Attached: The not so gay priest has arrived.png (762x607, 748K)

south america was "created" nearly 600 years ago, you are just reading the old jew shit about keeping the tribe pure

why do christcucks have such a persecution complex?
>why are the Japanese so mean to the people who nuked them twice and committed countless war crimes against them?
I fucking wonder

So because a few Spanish retards fucked a bunch of indians in some corner of the world, that means the church is evil. Great logic.

>japs being bitter about war crimes
lmao, that's some irony.

Have sex.

confess!

Attached: BerseriaTeresa.jpg (727x427, 47K)

When was the the last time this series had a good story? The gameplay just got worse but the story has been terrible since what? Graces?

uhh i'm pretty sure the game does not pass judgement as either side as "good" or "evil." I mean, fuck, you play a DEMON bent solely on REVENGE.

remains to be seen.

>comparing yourself to shitskins

Attached: 1558235920372.png (295x282, 123K)

>
>That has less to do with the church and more to do with modern LGBT religion.
Except this thing has been going on since millennia and was widely documented.
Same with all the other dirty affairs like the Donation of Constantine to the modern tax evasion on real estate owned by the church, and many other controversies.
And for the record, it's not like protestants are much better off, or any other organized religions for that matter, fact is, the clergy is the real problem no matter your beliefs and this is not videogames.

no, because the church supported the colonization methods of Spain and Portugal; you can't say the church is against interracial

>Tales of the Abyss
>the church isn't evil, only one of the factions within it is
>atheists who want to remove religion from the world are the bad guys
>main party argues that although religion can cause strife, it is also a beacon of hope and morality for many people
What a great game

Yeah, it's a tired trope but it kinda makes sense since this is a sequel to a game where the Church were the good guys in the first one.

Kinda the point that the duality of ToZ and ToB is about the same two characters (Shepherd and Lord of Calamity) are the same in both games yet have different goals.

I guess this nuance was wasted on you.

>main party argues that although religion can cause strife, it is also a beacon of hope and morality for many people
Thanks for the spoiler. Now I can safely never beat it. What a shit tier ending.

>abyss
>the one game where the bad guys were unironically right
It wasn't just about the church, the metaphysics of their world ensured perfect predestiny with no possibility for deviation. It needed to be remade and the heroes fuck it all up. Except they didn't because that too was preordained. It's a fucking nightmare realm.

>the game has antagonists
oh BOY here we go! good thing i'm too good for this weebshit and i only play battle royales without embarrassing concepts like characters and writing.

Death flag for Velvet

It is but you are bad as well, your party is full of degenerates that do whatever they want, the church does eveytrhing for the greater good, neither of you if truly evil or good, you would've know if you actually finnish the game before making a threat dumbass