Why does Blizzard cater so much to streamers? The GMs were doing whatever he told them to do...

Why does Blizzard cater so much to streamers? The GMs were doing whatever he told them to do. Except give him a hairline.

Attached: 1DFED811-5CFC-464C-8573-1ECADC9FF64F.jpg (750x874, 193K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N9D19k_u9fU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because homos like you talk about them so much.

Because influencers drive public opinion

I rather have them listen to Reddit forums as a whole than a single YouTuber.

who's ashley?

Because streamers are freelance one-man market departments. Even if they're retarded, their plays have a large audience so publishers court them.

>classic babies are as retarded as wow general forum users
kek

>Why do they do this thing!
>It got you to make a thread about it
hurr de durr

reminder to stream snipe and gank these fucks to the point where they cannot stream the game

Ashley died? ;_;

wait, ashley died?

>tells blizzard to summon ragnaros in northshire valley
>they summon ragnaros, bolvar, onyxia, c'thun, and a molten giant instead
How can anyone be upset with Asmongold? Is it because he's too based? Is it truly just invidia?

then you get banned because you're fucking up with blizzard PR and marketing department

Sounds like a positive attitude to have. Go you!

any vid link?

because he's a easily triggered man child

wouldnt be worth the pr nightmare they're going to face if they start banning people for playing the game

WWE wrestler that died

Don’t listen to this retard, blacklist and avoid streamers and streamer servers, don’t give them content in the form of ganks, if sodanigger or assmongoloid afk for their stupid trinket they will have less views altogether because of it, don’t ninja from them, don’t gank them, don’t participate in events including them

>Hey bro just gank a guy with 50 people hovering around him at all times
kek good luck with that. i would defend asmongold just to piss off you e-celeb obsessed faggots

Seems sad. Was it sad?

because you give them attention you retarded shithead

Attached: Literally Who.jpg (859x348, 21K)

that just gives them free content dude

>wouldnt be worth the pr nightmare they're going to face if they start banning people for playing the game
Do you not remember the mass bannings on overwatch for not playing meta characters?

Starts at 2:12

youtube.com/watch?v=N9D19k_u9fU

I dont think blizard would care.
Blizzard changed a lot

they would say something like "you have been removed from the beta for interferfering with stress testing" or some bullshit.

And then all his dumb viewers would come whiteknight him

nobody wants to watch somebody corpse run for hours

>streamers
the official term is
"influencers"

they shill the game for free if they are made to feel like kangz. give them some in-game perks and special treatment and they will shill the game to their audience who will shill the game on forums and to their friends because OHMMMGG MAI FAVORITE STRAMER LOVES THIS SO I LOVE THIS TOO

Attached: 1552056496593.gif (307x362, 7K)

STREAMER PRIO

Look at all those streamers!

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-23-08-28-01-502_org.schabi.newpipe.png (2160x1080, 2.44M)

>UPSET YOU COULDNT GET INTO A WORLD OF WARCRAFT STRESS TEST SERVER

these are the types of faggots who got bullied in high school, running around with naruto arms playing pretend in the amphitheater.

Kill all wow faggots

Hung herself

>Ban one person that is giving negative adversiments or stop advertising...
huh... who can guess?

RIP WWE thot who posed for Playboy

>creating virtual martyrs that will be gifted real money

i have a question
do you ever think that streamers have too much power when it comes to influence on developer's actions? whenever i see shit like this all i can think is how they almost suck him off for streaming at all

When you're referring to the act of killing someone or yourself through hanging, the proper word is 'hanged'.

im gonna "hanged" you

>#NieMehrCDU
based

Mmmmmm yeah I've been a very bad girl. ;)

Except that never happened, unfortunately.

Seething cucks that can't handle streamer chads

It absolutely did nigger, who the fuck do you think you're fooling?

>except that never happened
what the fuck are you talking about?
some relatively big overwatch streamer got banned for playing torbjorn and then loads of other people around that same time got banned too

Attached: 1548403254427.png (461x583, 2K)

This. Most of the people here don't understand how streamers are a massive return on investment compared to an internal marketing strategy that involves several employees.

huge objects of followers/subscribers of today are not much ifferent than huge military leaders who controlled vast amounts of mercenaries in the past, regardless of how the force is applied differently today

Have sex

The only people that got banned (temporarily) were Stevo and Fuey500, respectively Symm and Torb one tricks Twitch drama whores. And they got banned for purposefully throwing games and trash talking their teams.

You're both fucking retarded as hell.

literally this

this
Stop talking about retarded people = everyone