*CRRRRAK* *CRRRRAK* *CRRRRAK* *CRRRRAK* *CRRRRAK* *CRRRRAK* *CRRRRAK* *CRRRRAK* *CRRRRAK* *CRRRRAK* *CRRRRAK* *CRRRRAK*...

*CRRRRAK* *CRRRRAK* *CRRRRAK* *CRRRRAK* *CRRRRAK* *CRRRRAK* *CRRRRAK* *CRRRRAK* *CRRRRAK* *CRRRRAK* *CRRRRAK* *CRRRRAK* *CRRRRAK* *CRRRRAK* *CRRRRAK* *CRRRRAK* *CRRRRAK* *CRRRRAK*

Attached: CatScratchingFurniture850.jpg (850x477, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0UT6rmrr9a4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Cat scratching furniture
>Clearly just a cardboard box

Our black car claws this bit of wood outside before she comes in

That's the side of a couch

>car

Mine claws one of the legs to my desk

my sisters cats have ruined many of our couches

Yes?
That's not so bad.

>Our black car

Attached: Macaulay-Culkin-as-a-Shocked-Face-Emoticon--121834.jpg (800x726, 113K)

>cum on cat
>she hiss at penis

PAT
THAT
CAT

Shane?

A couch made of cardboard?

If our cat do this kind of shit, he live outside from that moment on.

what kind of shitty couch do you have?

Get a scratching post u super reatard

For fuck sakes guys please my can keeps scraching by brand new curtains it costed me 3 months salary to afford them.

How can I make him stop at once? I have tried everything even being physically violent(nothing that harmed him).

Cats are cute :3

I kicked my girlfriends cat once

There's shit you can buy to spray on the curtains so the cat won't fuck with then

Rule 1 of cats is if you want them to use something they won't

My cap constantly tries to climb on top of everything and knocks over whatever's in his way. How do I fix this behavior?

STOP IT YOU LITTLE FUCKING SHIT

Did a homeless man steal a phone and make this post?

Dunno dude, seems pretty odd for an inanimate object like a can, to do anything. Do you have a poltergeist?

You sound like a nigger who deserves to die
My only comfort is that I know this post is bullshit as you're a sexless incel virgin

fucking STOP YOUR SCRATCHING POST IS RIGHT FUCKING THERE I SEE YOU USING IT EVERY NOW AND THEN THE LOUNGE IS RUINED BECAUSE YOU CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO WALK TO THE OTHER SIDE OF THE DOORWAY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1442902289349.jpg (259x194, 21K)

I have a scratching post and it works just fine. But you need to train them to use them while they're young, otherwise it's pretty difficult.

Post more Kots

Put nails and other sharp objects on whatever it's jumping on.

>3 months

Attached: 1558150927864.png (381x313, 222K)

I fucked my cat's girlfriend once

Attached: 42.png (592x563, 765K)

Attached: 1527801009025.jpg (345x428, 102K)

youtube.com/watch?v=0UT6rmrr9a4

Attached: nat00014b31_medium.jpg (639x563, 24K)

This is my cat

Attached: 1213.jpg (4000x3000, 2.75M)