Tauren or Night Elf druid for classic WoW?

I'm decided on class but not faction.

What do you guys think of the main differences between racials, cities, zones, pvp and so on?

Attached: 17086.gif (268x372, 40K)

Orc Shaman.

I dont like shaman, too many keybinds.

Imagine all those awesome totems we have.
Everyone will literally suck your dick because of this.

Seems like a lot of busy work to me.

Tauren Female Shaman

>too many keybinds
Just make macros you goddamn nu-wow shitter.

Attached: 1353984984278.jpg (704x396, 35K)

>I play Druid because I'm unique and different and because my favorite e-celeb also rolls druid! We totally CAN tank raids!!!! Min maxers are so autistic and stupid *farms gnomeregan for 30 hours between raids to do what a warrior does out of the box*

Attached: 1516318638735.gif (452x371, 59K)

horde a shit

Name 1 streamer who plays Druid. They're the class everyone shits on and memes on.

Anyone have experience playing ele/resto in pvp? That was my plan but from watching shaman pvp vids it seems a little boring

What macros you talking about?

>slots for consumables & items
>slots for downranked spells
>slots for 500 totems & shocks

Sodapoppin

for me it's orc warlock

I didn't ask you. And warlock is gonna be overplayed as fuck compared to actual vanilla since they are in buffer 1.12 state

The most famous and biggest one... Other than ASMONGOLD.

>out of the box
yeah after they suck thunderfury, maladath and all the good gear from his guild maybe they can keep up with MCP threat, while still taking more damage.

I still have no idea why Thrall didn't kicked you'r sorry ass out of the horde.

Tauren have boring casting animations, an ugly cat form and night elves look better in druid gear.

Don't be a moron. By your stupid ass logic everything is overplayed.

>everyone rolling warrior
>everyone rolling rogue
>everyone rolling mage
>everyone rolling ret pallys

Iike Jesus fuck dude. It's probably going to be the least played.

Least played will be hunter, druid and priest.

Sodapoppin
Alexensual
Hamsterwheel

>alexensual

Attached: images.png (230x219, 9K)

This. and name her Milkies

I'm going to make a female orc warrior. I know warriors are hard but I don't care, nothing gets me dick harder. Have to make her bald too.

Attached: 1548430125057.jpg (700x473, 46K)

>hunter least played

It's literally the most played class brainlette. Pally and hunters are the most played in retail and will have a huge number in classic due to them being good in pvp and great at leveling.

hunter will not be the most played you total mongoloid

Despite being a mildly retarded NEET he is still, objectively speaking, whiter than you mohammad.

It will.
This Class was always one of the most populated.

Warrior leveling is as simple as picking a zone where enemies don't aggro together. They are poor at fighting several mobs till over 40. Or just tank dungeons, you are constantly leveling that way

I have never been able to tank. I really want to, I even play a private wrath server at the moment. But I don't know what I do so wrong but everyone just fucking dies and I can't hold aggro.

>you are fucked classes because everyone will play them
Warrior
Rogue

>many people will play it but you will get invites anyway
Mage
Warlock
Pally(heal bitch only)

>everyone will play and no one wants many of you
Hunter

>no one will play and is highly needed
Shaman
Priest

>no one will play and no one wants you for fucking anything, and if they do want you they Max want 1 or 2 in a 40 man
Druid

Revenge on CD, its your best threat per rage. Use shield bash for snap threat even if not interrupting. Use sunder armour when you have extra rage. Save rage from pull to pull so you continue with more rage.

That's usually because the DPS go in too hard. Tell them at the start that if they get aggro they should slow down on their DPS. As long as your equipment, most importantly your weapon, is good you'll be ok with this rotation

>nothing gets me dick harder. Have to make her bald too.
This is kino. i like giving her the topknot though always looks nice.

Dilate

Thanks lad. I'm nearly 40 right now on my wrath private server, I will dual spec prot and give this a try. I have trouble sometimes not noticing that mobs aren't attacking me because they're still nearby me, I need to work on that a lot too.

Cdew hasn't been mentioned yet

As a warrior veteran since vanilla you need to make tab target macros. In retail this isn't needed anymore but from vanilla to wrath you need to be fucking smart.

You make a macro that changes your target and applies a sunder armor on a target. At the same time you use aoe abilities.

In vanilla wow demo shout creates a large amount of threat. There is no easy way out.

In vanilla DONT spec into the protection tree. It's useless.

Tauren because Alliance is for gays

What will you do if 90% of the streamers go Horde?

What’s the most brain dead class to play? I don’t want to deal with weird item usage macros

Night elf. Tauren druids make as much sense lorewise as tauren paladins, or Horde allowing Forsaken/Blood elves in.

Maybe start watching them. If they roll Horde they can't be that bad.

>>no one will play and is highly needed
>Shaman
>Priest
Seriously? i can see shaman being too confusing and kinda shitty for most people but Priest is surely gonna be overplayed

I'm set to go Horde priest either way but i expect to see lots of them

Maybe shadowpriest?

warrior

Most people don't roll a class to heal, but they get stuck as healer anyway. It's the most boring class to level even if Raids can be clutch

> veteran
> macro to tab and sunder armor
Some veteran

You sound like a fucking Baddie if you don't use macros.

I never used macros as a Priest in vanilla and nobody noticed. I just tabbed through people and did it all automatically kek. But then again healing is a pretty braindead task

Everything except pally and druid. And not really pally since they have no fucking buttons to press for dps anyway.

Sport... Healers never need to use macros. It's literally more brain dead than dps.

Kinda wanna play pally and dont mind healing but cannot stand how they essentially wear frilly dresses for 90% of raid tiers.

Attached: 1557037299396.png (1920x1080, 1.18M)

>Wanting to play paladin
Unironically the most boring class in the entire game

>WORLD OF FUCKING WARCRAFT
>2019
HOLY LMAO
YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS
"CLASSIC?" "HOME?"
WHAT A DELUSIONAL FUCKING JOKE
SORRY, SHADOWBRINGERS IS HERE TO FUCK YOUR ASS RAW

I do use macros, just not for things that take 2 fucking button presses, lmao
Do you also use 1 button rotation macros? Things can get hectic while tanking and the pressure is too much sometimes

its cause for concern that you people know all these streamers in the first place

Retard who never played on private server

>Trannyweebs: the MMORPG
kek no thanks chief

In vanilla it was the alliance for PvE and orc/undead for pvp but practically no one played horde.
Years of horde dominance in pve on retail transferred to private serves and likely will into classic which is sad.

Yeah you're really epic and secret club pilled I'm sure you don't know who any of those people are, especially not when the topic of classic wow threads is always e-celeb bullshit. neck yourself faggot.

Casual tank here.
There is very little AOE in classic compared to the last 10 years of retail.
Evenly divide threat over the whole group and taunt-tank the priority target when needed because that's the one that you risk losing aggro from. The longer the fight goes on, the easier it becomes. This is not the case on bosses.

Tauren if you want to tank, their 5% hp is nice and all but the thing is the alliance doesn't need feral tanks since they all they offer is more threat over warriors and blessing of salvation already takes care of that.

For feral pvp tauren wins again because of their longer reach and their stomp can be game changing but if you want to be a heal slut in pvp night elf is the way to go because of their smaller frame

>hunter the brain dead leveling class, will level 20% faster than any other class save for AoE farming and are strong as fuck all around until everyone is full in epic gear wich won't happen for a long time if at all
>druid are amazing at leveling too and can solo a ton of shit, also I've been told its a super popular class in retail so many will try it
>priest, the gold standard lvl60 healing class

Not him but:
/Cast Revenge
/Cast heroic strike

Prevents carpal tunnel on raids

Y'know they sure fucked the most iconic fantasy classes from day one

Hmmh yes i think i'll go for a conan-like skullcrushing warrior my foes will shiver in fear of my coming! MY AXE IS THIRSTY
>You're actuallly the most fragile pussy class with no sustain or escape. Want to rampage across the battlefield? nah just bodypull CAREFULLY backpeddel to a safe area pray you never fight more than one mob and eat chicken all day. you are a free kill in wpvp

Uuhh w-well i'll be a rightous Paladin then! My hammer and holy conviction are hardened... evildoers prepare to be smited!
>You have zero buttons to press or skills to use. enjoy pressing your seal and auto attacking. You're supposed to be a holy bulwalk behind an unbreakable shield protecting your allies but have no taunt ot good threat generation, prot/ret is shit and your true calling is to wear a dress and heal Oh and there's like no undead to fight until you hit lv 50ish so your spellbook is full of useless shit.

W-well i wanted to be a Druid anyway! Yes, to be one with nature, wield it as my weapon and a form for any obstacle!
>All your roles are trash, you're spread so thin with such add class design you're terrible as everything EVEN if you focus your all into one path, your talent trees have some horrible decisions and your claim to fame is being good at one specific battleground

And yet rouges, priests, locks and mages all balance gameplay/expectations/class fantasy/rp so well. How did this happen?

Reddit faggot learn how to green text correctly.

Elemental or Enhancement shaman can be pretty straightforward to play, holy paladins too. IRC all they do in 5man and raids is spam their fast heal and switch to the slow one if the tank starts losing HP, they need to use a few more spells in PVP but it should be manageable

it's more concerning that you got this defensive over being nailed as the streamer consuming zoomer casual you are. you need to leave now.

t. assblasted pure cuck

there there it's ok faggot, chad hybrids will carry you one day, promise.