I've never played Minecraft. How do I get started?

I've never played Minecraft. How do I get started?

Attached: 1557777193813.jpg (280x280, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oHFiFcUmu1I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Punch tree, make planks, make crafting table, make sticks, make wooden pickaxe, mine stone, make stone pickaxe, make furnace, mine coal, mine iron, cook iron, make iron pickaxe, mine diamonds, make diamond pickaxe, >>>HUNGER, >>>PHANTOMS, shut off game forever.

Launch the game
Start single player game/Join multiplayer game

just dont start, that game sucks

Suck my dick animesissy

You need to buy the game known to us by the name of "Minecraft" Next you need to install the game onto your so called "personal" "computer" the third step is probably the most difficult one yet. You need to "start up" the "game" and select "new game" (do not worry childe as this will not start an entirely new game, but instead start a new "session" of "minecraft") next you will need to create a "new world". Do not be misled, this will infact not create a new reality for your physical body thus there is no need for concern. Now here comes the last step. You will need to press the "Keys" on your "keyboard" to make actions happen on your screen. Hope I could help you. Have fun, mortal.

>user are you okay?
what are you talking about i'm f i n e

Is this from Love Live?

Yes

build a city

Attached: 2019-05-20_08.35.12.png (1920x1017, 2.47M)

thx for the detailed instructors

why are Yea Forumsetards so triggered by hunger?

Attached: 1537007341710.jpg (2152x4344, 1.78M)

The game was better without it. It only affects you for the first 25-30 minutes of your gameplay and then it's just a chore you have to do with no risk because you have more food than you could ever eat.

disgusting

>araki_explains_minecraft.txt

played alpha and never played again. it has its charms but it was ruined when normalfags and children got it.

and? you just eat and that's it

Based retard

punch trees -> win

Attached: 1558026533552.png (595x720, 607K)

You punch a tree and use the wood to make a workbench. At the workbench you'll make a wooden pickaxe.
You have to look up the template online.
You mine a bunch of cobblestone with the wooden pickaxe.
You use the cobblestone to make a stone pickaxe. This will be your main tool.

After this, you need coal (mined from the ground) to make torches, with wood.
Alternative: use the cobblestone to make a furnace. Use wood in the furnace to make charcoal.
Charcoal is a substitute for coal, to make torches.

Build an enclosed house for the night.
Alternative: dig a hole for the night,

Inside of it you should have your workbench and your furnace if you made it.
Build a door with wood at the workbench.
It will be pitch black.
So put down some torches.
You're ready to spend here the night.
You can mine the floor and explore the underground placing down torches every 20 steps. Make a sword before going too deep.

In the DARKNESS of caves, or of the world outside, MONSTERS SPAWN.
Monsters won't spawn under the light of torches or the Sun. Spam torches, get wood in the day, and minerals in the night.
You need a metal pickaxe to mine diamonds, you need a diamond pickaxe to mine obsidian,
you need obsidian to make a portal to the Nether world.

based trips and based bratposter

which version is better to start?
360, older xbone game or new xbone game
I can't play on pc

Get the newest version you can. The older versions are frozen in time and don't update, but recently the newer console versions have the Better Together update which allows for easy multiplayer, the Aquatic update, and the Pillage the Village update

What's the appeal of Minecraft? What do you even do in it.

Java PC version is the original and best, but all current gen console versions are the same level of decent quality
you won't get all the fun free extra content like mods and custom textures and worlds

its comfy

buy it

you build, and survive

lol? you just kill a pig in early game and live with that, or eat chickens.
Then you make simple farm and that's it. So complicated

You're an actual retard. It's an unnecessary addition because it's always either trivial or annoying

go back to 2010

Attached: comfy_beta.png (1860x716, 1.21M)

>the game
lost

Explain further.

if it's so simple and trivial then why is it even in the game?

fuck tall grass

Beta had far less tall grass than release though. Just small patches here and there instead of whole fucking world made of plains with tall grass on every block.

it's the McDonalds girl

If you couldn't stack food it would be less shit

youtu.be/oHFiFcUmu1I
do you remember?

It fundamentally changed how gameplay worked.
It added a mechanic that you have to check back on compulsively or you will get fucked.
Before you could mine for hours without coming up to the surface with a stack of pork bellies in your inventory. Now, you have to be extremely careful and to be topped off while exploring new areas. It made dungeon exploring less interesting more time consuming and less rewarding. Which is one of the main aspects of the game.

>can only mine/explore for 10 minutes before needing to restock unless you fill your entire inventory with food

>whole fucking world made of plains with tall grass on every block
They really fucked up the world generation. The new biomes they introduced (and the old ones) all look the same because of it. Seen a desert? Great, now you've seen them all.

Have sex

more content I guess

then remove hunger

Yeah it's the biggest reason why I can't bring myself to play modern versions. I can deal with other features I don't like, even hunger. But alpha or beta world generation was much, much more interesting. Then everything got flatter and flatter with time.

At least some mods give you buffs for keeping a good diet. Sevtech is one I know

Nigger that's exactly how it was in beta. Food was unstackable but it'd heal you right away, no filling a hunger bar and waiting for slow regeneration.
To be really honest regenerating health is shit in every game and Minecraft is no exception.

imagine for the reason being why minectaft was ruined for you is that normalfags and kids stared playing it.

because theyre retarded. hunger is incredibly easy to manage and takes little time to bother with at all. they just think new: bad, old:good

just do the latest version. anons who say old versions are better are just retards. theres literally no reason to not play the latest version.

Mods?...

Hunger was added 8 years ago. It's still old and shit.