What games dull the pain

What games dull the pain

Attached: 1532743877765.png (635x661, 227K)

second life

Anything that is timesink heavy
WoW
Warframe ect

Undertale

Get proper sitting posture.

Any game and a couple of beers mixed with vodka.

The "leaving the house and getting some fresh air, maybe eating some healthy food once in a while" game is underrated.

that sounds like a lot of work. just drink beer mixed with vodka.

Sekiro.

Attached: Sekiro-Shadows-Die-Twice-1553287080-sekiro-2019-03-22-17-13-42-24.png (2880x1620, 3.17M)

a .44 to the head

suicide

>healthy food makes you happier meme
leaving house is ok

>beer mixed with vodka
Damn user, at least use the beer as a chaser after the vodka.

Tetris 99
Disgaea
Animated Jigsaws: Japanese Women

Attached: 1524603094197.jpg (750x750, 83K)

Stardew valley

Any game that dulls the pain,
only makes it worse.
Deeper you sink, grasping at things,
that magnify your curse.
Do not look, to salve your wound,
with that which caused it so.
To do so risks, an early tomb,
So to games you must say No!

City of Heroes.
Stardew Valley.

lose weight

unless you're a girl in which case, gain weight and sit on my face.

Drink water you fucking retard, everything else is shit for you

the only thing that dulls the pain is the extermination of the lesser races
come home, white man. take back your lands and your life.

Working out makes you happier and i'm not even memeing. Working out is a legit depression killer.

i have le sadz xD

This user says the truth but you need to back up your gains with social gains as well.

Only works for light depression. I tried working out and it only gave me a bit of a high immediately afterwards. The void returned anyways.

No, not if it's serious. You'll leave the gym with your body warm and a fuzzy feeling but as soon as you enter your car the existential dread sets in again.

It's not as much of a depression killer as much as it is a confidence boost. It can help you if you feel insecure about your image or if you feel worthless as an individual, but not if you think all hope is lost.

eh, i was getting some moderate motivation to work out.
but then i also read75 and realize that hopelessness will consume me anyways so there's no point.

I mean, it's worth a try. You've got nothing to lose, you're already in the dumpster.

>NEETs keep using video games to dull the pain of life

STOP DOING THIS SHIT. IT'S ENTERTAINMENT NOT AN ESCAPE.

This is why video games keep getting regulated. Because of failures like OP and many of you.

Attached: 1507760854553_0.jpg (1350x1800, 272K)

underage

Painkiller

Attached: 1556390570587.webm (720x1280, 1.7M)

Don't get me wrong, it's better than nothing...

thats a big bum

The Sims. The base game of The Sims 4 is free on Origin right now.

I'd hit her :3

Attached: 1498450963808.jpg (800x536, 57K)

lol
factorio
rimworld
barotrauma
fragile dreams

SWG

The ones you KNOW you enjoy the most, not think you enjoy. Play every game you think you enjoy, whittle out the dregs of your nostalgia. This'll help you focus on other things, and maybe end your obsession with the past.

>m-muh depression
>aurghhh
I fucking hate these threads and you attention seeking retards. And let me give you some advice so that you can reply with how it won’t work because you’re too retarded, which is why you make these threads in the first place. Here it is, get over yourself retard.

tried that, didn't work. my buddy in a can seems to understand me tough. he listens to me, he would never call me retarded.

Dwarf Fortress :)

then why am I depressed and losing gains over it?

Just don't be in pain, duh.

Do people seriously not have friends? Are you people actually virgins? How does that happen? I can’t wrap my head around it.

friends don't help

>leaving the house and getting some fresh air
aimlessly walking around alone is boring and only makes you feel even more lonely

>Do people seriously not have friends?
I do
>Are you people actually virgins?
I am
>How does that happen?
By being at the bottom tier of attractiveness and intelligence

Lisa the painful

I had friends but we split after we got older. they're probably living amuch happier lives than me. doubt they even know what Yea Forums is. i'm a virgin but my virginity is always something i wanted to keep and losing it would make me feel worse.

Wrong.
What does looks have to do with anything and having friends? Retarded I can give you.

Based

Sorry I meant I have friends but I'm a virgin

>Wrong
wrong

What's so hard to understand?

Some people just don't thrive on social interaction.

I have friends, but even when I'm around them, I always feel alone, I end up distancing myself, sometimes even driving them away so they don't have to deal with what goes on in my head, and even when I do let them in on what's going on, I put it in a way that scratches the surface only so that they don't probe further.
I just feel like things would get worse if they got involved and I feel bad that they would have to deal with my shit when they could be enjoying better times.

You ain’t that deep dude. Get over it.

Rimworld

Oh sure, let me just flip this shit off, we can go get drinks and I'll glass you afterwards

considering how many dicks he sat on let's just say he's pretty gaping.

I have two people I consider friends. I'm a virgin too. Don't see what's so special about that for you to be unable to wrap your head around it.

is it about rimjobs? if not i ain't interested.

That you consider friends? Either they’re friends or not, no consideration required. How does one reach above 18 years old with no friends and absolutely no sex at all? That shit is wild, especially with how easy girls are nowadays. Unless you’re one of those nice guys that spergs out on girls when they don’t give you the attention you wanted, it’s easy to talk to a girl and hook up with due time

I'm not a furry...anymore

Sorry for wording it like that then, I guess. I never cared about losing my virginity.

No problem. If it’s not something you cared for or bothered going through, it’s understandable. I took it as one of those guys that tries but fails because of himself and then calls women whores and says they’re a waste of life.

No, because then it's over and you feel even more empty inside. The best games for filling the void are ones that never end, like multiplayer games or open ended sandboxes

You should probably stop assuming things about random people then. I don't really hold grudges against others, even less against an entire gender.

Sounds fun

Oblivion helped me calm my autism. I also have some fond memories of SL back in the day. Lots of interesting people if you actually got involved in a community.

When I played SL back in the days (pre 2010) furrys were already banned from most civil sims.

Attached: 1556912628201.jpg (1280x960, 171K)

just watch darksydephil. he plays all the latest vidya everyday. you can give him money and then get nothing in return

Exercise has become a desparate crutch for times of loneliness and I find it invaluable.

>give phil money
People need to stop doing this

I need this so much

How do I get rid of this headache?

Attached: download (6).jpg (262x192, 6K)

I have friends
I'm a virgin because I spent my entire teens believing myself to be too unnatractive and ugly to even bother making an effort getting a girlfriend or getting laid and my parents didn't make me get out of the house enough to develop halfway decent social skills

I have many very good friends, I am not a virgin, I've been in a relationship with 2 girls at the same time and they were fine with it, I currently have a girlfriend, I have a job with great benefits and a cool working environment, I have enough money, my parents love me, my siblings love me. On a surface level, I should not be depressed. Still, there's something that just eats away at me. I have some problems, yes, but none of them so grave that they would justify this level of despair.

I've been to so many therapists and doctors and nothing really helps. What I know is that I cannot wrap my head around existence as such. It does my brain in. That's definitely one aspect of why I can't into being happy for extended periods of time. But other people have similar thoughts and do just fine. I suspect there's simply something wrong with my brain chemistry and nothing we've developed so far can correct it.

I'll never get people who get fucked up over existential dread. I decided none of those questions matter a long time ago. Why are we here? Who cares. Where do we go? Who cares. Etc.