Get woke, go bro-

>Get woke, go bro-
OH NO NO NO NO!

Attached: OH SHIT.jpg (1920x1080, 209K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CS5rCkskI2g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why haven't you joined the winning side yet?
>A Hat in Time raises awareness for trans rights in a thoughtful and respectful way to the mainstream gamer population
>Apex Legends is one of the most successful games of 2019 despite /pol/ screeching
>Atlus censored away the transphobic content from Catherine Full Body
>CDPR Twitter guy that made disrespectful jokes got fired
>Even Sony and Valve are censoring loli and rape now
>Hbomberguy raises 340,000 dollars for transgendered children while streaming Donkey Kong 64
>Great writers like Brian Mitsoda and Chris Avellone would rather write with progressive developers like us than with shitlords that "want politics out of video games"
>Klei takes out character based on white colonizers because it's culturally problematic
>NetherRealm Studios alters the female character's designs to be classier and more sensible for the new era
>Nintendo censoring Game&Watch offensive native American mimicry
>RDR 2 sold 17+ million and makes fun of racists
>Speedrunners that are too "redpilled" got taken out of the speedrunning charity shtick
>The Witcher Netflix series has African American and Indian women in major roles
>THQ Nordic apologized after hosting an AMA on 8ch
>Ubisoft bans people for using toxic language in their chat (Including the n-word)
>We have based people making their own games, just like they were told to 4 years ago (The Last of Us 2)
RESETERA, BAY BAY!

Attached: 1528659561606.jpg (480x360, 18K)

based

Holy fucking based

>a screenshot of a streamer
>to lick big fat corpo's boots
>still using fake info to hide actual numbers
as I said, you are the one posting that shit 15 time a day, you a the one coping.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

IT WAS SUPPOSED TO GO BROKE

THAT'S WHAT MUH MAYMAY SAID

Attached: tr9.png (394x360, 173K)

>and they still will not release the numbers
Holy fucking simp.

that resetera bay bay is too fucking forced and cringe for a good bait.
leave that out the next time.

>all marketing buzzwords and paraphrasing
>no hard numbers

hmmm...

>april best game of the YEAR
>this is the FIRST time something happened since the LAST time it happened!
clowns gonna clown.

Alright this time I’m early, enjoy the thread guys. Don’t make it reach 500+ like last time

Attached: 7EFDE192-78C6-4D6B-AEC0-E448738FD9C5.jpg (750x800, 181K)

C O P E

>Why the fuck didn't the normies rise up with us, lads?

Attached: 1558518992185.png (434x161, 15K)

I only care about cute girls. This game doesn't have them, so I don't care about it.

T H E
T H E A T E R S
W E R E
E M P T Y

Attached: 370-3709898_170-kb-png-angry-pink-wojak.png (458x477, 146K)

>n.nno stop it! I said COPE! I don't need arguments! look at this picture of 2 strangers posting on my favorite social media!
you literally are losing your mind over a failed kusoge.

Release the numbers.

>games
>theaters
yup, the meltdown is in progress.

This can't be happening. I thought we had the power to affect sales, bros. We made so many articles showing how they were cucked pozzed NPCs. Why the fuck did they still sell?

Attached: NOOOOOO.png (582x491, 260K)

>Best selling of the year
>Before e3, before the autumn
>Not even halfway the year

At the end of the year will be just a "oh it went out this year i guess?"
Good god the ps statements reeks of desperation.

I TRIED SO HARD
AND GOT SO FAR
BUT IN THE END
IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER

Attached: Trumpcuck.png (291x344, 85K)

Cool. Where are the overall sales numbers? WB doesn't wanna release them for some reason. Also, Edge rated the game 5/10.

>RDD2 makes fun of racist
Why do you assume that’s a bad thing? Everything here is bad except that. Do you also think wolfenstein is a bad thing because you kill hitler?

Imagine coping this hard.
>Hahaha, every game released in the first quarter of the year is broke
Delusional

Well see you after e3, oh right sony doesnt even have the balls to show itself to avoid the backlashes and has already shoot all its ammo in april. Very sad.

FINISH HIM!
KOPALITY!

>a 4 million seller will stay best selling game of the year because it released in April
>the year of pokemon and fifa 2020

>Best selling Switch game
This doesn't look any better for Nintendo drones, sweetie.

Attached: D3-6t_aWAAAgp0_.jpg (1200x675, 99K)

>t....they are buying their own copies!

The year is literally half way over. And it's already (in one month) the second best selling game of the year. What other major titles are coming this year? MK11 will finish top 10 this year in best selling games.

Toddler talking and mass quotes.
I pity your neighborhood when the numbers are release.

>Implying i have a switch.
I dont even care about nintendo.

the best selling fighting game on history is a switch exclusive after all.

That just shows you that the game isnt a flop as you idiots were hoping. And fyi the last one sold 10 millions.

I'm not saying that, though. Mortal Kombat 11 isn't gonna be the best selling game of the year by the end of it (it will be lucky if it's in the Top 5), but it's also nowhere near being "broke" like the /pol/niggers wanted. It's successful. And that means they're coping.

>The year is literally half way over
How many months a year have? You must be american, remember the 23 is not the month but the day.

>it's a politics thread episode

>"fighting game"

What did Mortal Kombat 11 do exactly that makes it so "woke"?
Seemed a lot like all the other games to me.

Who are you trying to fool here, everyone knows who you are.

Attached: 1546407913078.jpg (1340x8892, 2.1M)

>What other major titles are coming this year?
fifa, madden, nba, a star wars game, yearly car games, Ubisoft AAAs of the year, mario maker 2, pokemon, animal crossing, fire emblem.
the best selling game of the year is decided in winter, always.

>muh discord trannies
rent free

BASED

Females tits aren't showing.
And Jax has an arcade ending that he goes back in time and stops slavery.

That's what incels are literally bitching about.

more of a fighting game than mortal kombat.

By the time those games come out, the game would have already sold as much as it can.

didn't the tit cover ups already start with X?
why is it such a big deal here?

>stop posting evidences, I have a hole NARATIVE

Wow could it be that people play mortal kombat 11 for the combat and violence which was still very much in tact? And one or two cut scenes and the removal of sexy armors was calculated as an overall none issue which is why they fucking did it in the first place since they know their biggest demo has GFs and therefore doesn't care about virtual titties (normies)

I miss the titties too guys but the "get woke go broke" meme isn't true just because it rhymes.

mk sold 99% of its lifetime copies 2 weeks after released, just like all western trash you shill on this board.

You're legit mentally ill, completely fucked in the head. Why should anyone take you seriously
Nah it's too late for you, your whole charade already got exposed

Attached: 1546666474293.png (1288x759, 120K)

Watch them weep, son. Watch them weep.

Attached: 1555217650525.png (628x7185, 3.59M)

Dear mother of god. Good thing I didn't fell for the Discord meme.

>>Hbomberguy raises 340,000 dollars for transgendered children

Attached: 1469372895641.jpg (600x600, 27K)

You seem pretty upset. Are you ok?

Copyposting is shitposting and there is no war going on aside from you claiming there is one, I play games that I like that includes MK11, but political shit is something most people either ignore or drown out. I see you everywhere, and you posting "based" on your own posts is... a little sad (trust me, the time they are posted is a little too convenient.)

Yeah sure.

Get Woke Go Broke is a stupid phrase to champion because many people will still be willing to buy a game even if it has retarded identity politics. However it doesn't mean they're supporting of it whatsoever, simply that they're desperate for a good game. However, literally less than 1% of these people will purchase the game BECAUSE of said identity politics if they weren't already going to buy the game anyway.

What is going to happen instead are people taking a stand against said identity politics and joining the counter culture to defend their hobbies. Trump is absolutely going to mop the floor with the Dems in 2020, and cancer like this is a major reason for it. Can't wait to see Tranny faggots and SJWs killing themselves.

Get Woke Get Rope

Attached: 1558274895146.png (1216x937, 1.23M)

It's you again! I'm so happy to see you here!

> muh Me Me

Attached: 1555884083180m.jpg (428x1024, 133K)

>However, literally less than 1% of these people will purchase the game BECAUSE of said identity politics if they weren't already going to buy the game anyway
No shit. I don't think anyone here ever claimed otherwise.
The point is that the "If you have the wrong politics, we'll boycott you" /pol/niggers have been trying to push failed MISERABLY and That's A Good Thing™

Cool, it only needed a price cut the first week and selling at lost.

>still no sales numbers

Every time

>Fifa and Madden
Yup will be the two top games of 2019.

>NBA2k
Also top 5.

>Star Wars
Is there a SW game set for this year? Don't even know since EA keeps cancelling them.

>Mario Maker
Top 5.

>Pokemon
The series has been declining. But should also be top 10.

>Animal Crossing
Has this series ever sold really well? It has a loyal fanbase, but I doubt it will be top 10.

>Fire Emblem
Has this series ever sold well? Once again its has a very niche fanbase, I doubt it out sells MK11.

Stand by what I said, MK will finish in the top 10.

"United States Dollars Sales" means the amount of money it made, not the amount of copies it shipped. It's the game that made the most money.

Nice try at coping, but I'm afraid you BTFO'd yourself by proving how ignorant you are

People buy Mortal Kombat because it's Mortal Kombat... it's the honest truth.

>AAA mainstream games are too casual to go broke no matter the core changes MK was never in danger to sell bad or get balcklisted from normies the only games were the "get woke go broke" are AA or indie titles you have examples like Lawbreakers, Battleborn,Wolfestein etc but there are exections to the rule like it Happened with Battlefield 5 but a game like MK 11 is like GTA no matter what they will sell a lot

Incels.
Amazing MKX did start covering the girls up, and it fucking sold 11 million copies. Fans of the series don't give a fuck about stuff like that.

xd

HOLY FUCKING

O B S E S S E D

You think Billy Dicksucker is crying himself to sleep because Ed Boon raped him in the asshole? This is great.

It's a double standard that plagues all of us, regardless of perspectives. This can relate to both sides and it sucks. That's why I don't group myself with either.

I wonder why they don't show the numbers... maybe they didn't sell as much as they are saying...

tranny
tranny
tranny
tranny
tranny
tranny

Are people seriously spending their free time being an "internet activist"? Why? Don't they understand that Yea Forums/The_Donald users constitute maybe 0.1% of the total Donald Trump voters? What do they hope to achieve? What they're doing is like trying to stop global warming by blowing on the ocean.

Attached: dc.jpg (1024x768, 89K)

I felt like MKX did more of that than MK11. Kitana looked like shit in MKX...

I'll give Billy D some credit: He got to the "acceptance" stage faster than 99% of /pol/niggers, who are still at bargaining at most.

Attached: .png (601x379, 388K)

based to be honest lad

Good for him. Motherfucker got BOONED hard.

Try harder proxyfag

MK historically has always sold well. The people who thought the females showing less skin would tank the series, are just morons. Fans care about cool ninjas, and killing their opponents. Mind you the Noob Saibot trailer got over 4 million views in under 24 hours.
youtube.com/watch?v=CS5rCkskI2g

>The people who thought the females showing less skin would tank the series, are just morons
They're delusional /pol/cucks that really fell for the "Get Woke Get Broke" meme

Alternatively, they're desperately trying to "meme it into reality". Poor freaks.

So much competiton...

Attached: A+ Gallery_53.jpg (1080x873, 117K)

MK11 isn't even the best selling game of the year right now

Attached: npd.png (518x521, 263K)

It's the same group people who raid on threads wit that stuff on every /pol/ related topic on Yea Forums who don't realize they are just as terrible as those on /pol/ when they to also want people to execute themselves, it's sick and just as vile compared to those at /pol/. Stuff like that proves that groups aren't terrible, but people themselves are. Destructive and rational when given power, both sides are terrible.

Being the second best selling game of a year over 4 months in is the exact opposite of "broke". There's no way for you to damage control or cope out of this one.

How was 2018 for you guys? BTW

This, and discord is extreme cancer

>anthem sold more than resident evil 2 and RDRII
What the fuck?

Do you realize 3rd and 4th place are flops, right? Bic budgets vidyas were a mistake