Resident Evil

So when is he coming back?

Attached: red_eyes.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

playstationlifestyle.net/2019/05/23/resident-evil-2-sales-might-have-outsold-original-resident-evil-2/
youtube.com/watch?v=QTXLpq7ih9M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Didn't they tease that in ORC?

You mean Umbrella Corps, and the game was such a disaster it makes one wonder if it still counts.

Re8

Attached: becca_shot_1.webm (1920x1080, 1004K)

>DMC5SE featuring Albert Wesker from the Resident Evil series

Attached: 5961db86a3f68.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

>realize the main cast people actually care about is getting too old
>every attempt to introduce new characters went nowhere
>main villain killed off and none of the later ones were good
welcome to remakes, enjoy your stay.

The getting too old part and Wesker being dead can be fixed with RE's crazy science, devs just need to get motivated to do so.

I think the "Wesker is coming back, bros" hype is gone since 2016 so probably never.

It worked for Vergil, maybe it will work for Wesker too. To be honest, if they don't bring him, back the series looks like it might die a slow death between forgettable sequels and remakes.

it would actually work well with his supah powahs

DMC would in fact be the perfect series for his style of fighting, since when it comes to RE people complain it takes away from the horror.

don't be silly
jill's probably gonna be a permamilf, rebecca's still relatively young, sherry's gonna look 20 when she's 90, then you've got all the other goofy new characters they can do anything with
where's my kevin ryman game

Jill can't age anymore and Wesker isn't dead

Now that RE2 Remake is a huge success, what will Capcom do next?

it's already confirmed re3make is in the works, allegedly by a third party dev so who knows what capcom themselves is actually working on

OUTBREAK HD hopefully

playstationlifestyle.net/2019/05/23/resident-evil-2-sales-might-have-outsold-original-resident-evil-2/

Nice

a bit irrelevant but how come RE always gets so few doujins?

Not sure, it's got all the ingredients for them
>Japanese
>ridiculous characters
>truckload of waifus

>it's already confirmed re3make
Looks like I missed the news
>OUTBREAK HD hopefully
Holy hell yes. Honestly, I never played it but from what I seen on Youtube it was way, way ahead of it's time

GLOBAL SATURATION

As soon as we find a cure for falling a volcano.

Attached: 45364764575687.jpg (483x483, 25K)

>implying that was the real Wesker
He's not that stupid

>Looks like I missed the news
i think it was more of a "if people seem to want it we'll make it", and REmake2 did well so theyre not gonna say no to more money.

He is not kill? I thought he fell in volcano in 5 or 6?

he also got impaled in 1
ada also fell into an abyss in 2, plus the tyrant literally fell into lava
not to mention wesker and jill also surviving a couple hundred foot fall into the rocky water

RE is full of people that don't die easily, it's kind of a theme

Attached: 1537600506995.jpg (400x1214, 188K)

Beccas like 23, Jill stopped aging iirc, Leon's still relatively young, Sherry's still a babby. You've got me on villains though

Rebecca is mid to late 30s, Sherry was 27 in RE6.

>RE7 and RE2: remake

The reboot of the franchise has already happened, people just don't realise it yet.

Attached: 1556963828469m.jpg (980x1024, 137K)

>when's he coming back

Jake being in RE6 was LITERALLY just because Capcom realised RE5 was a fucking mess and they hadn't wanted to kill of Wesker at all, but they did so absolutely that they couldn't find a convincing way to say "HAHA WE GOOFED YA! HES ALIVE!" So they wrote Jake instead. Im such a fucking REfaggot though, that the idea of Wesker's son mounting William Birkin's daughter, just fucking slamming it in her is too fucking delicious. It feels fucking weird but also hot. The whole game should have been JUST them.

Attached: FCC696F2-2E04-4608-9FC3-DA369BD2DC28.png (500x525, 129K)

>The whole game should have been JUST them.
He would have certainly benefit from being more in the spotlight, rather than sharing it with big names like Chris and Leon, but looking at DMC and how Nero keeps sharing his spot with Dante for the sake of pleasing old fans, I doubt Jake and Sherry would have ever gotten that chance.

We are never going to see him again. RE6 hurt Capcom so hard they went back to horror with 7.

There is only one hentai manga of those two. Why is life so unfair?

Attached: cute af.jpg (859x559, 163K)

IN 7 MINUTES user... THAT'S ALL I CAN SPARE.

Attached: seven..jpg (794x948, 64K)

RE8 should be the last one Just for us to see Jill pos saturation

Is that man drinking a milk amaretti? Absolutely based

He melted in lava
what can possibly return him back to living?

Unbeknownst to Alex, when she planted her consciousness into Natalia, was that Albert had also secretly piggybacked his own consciousness with her own, and has been lying dormant for 10 years. When Alex reasserts herself and completely takes over Natalia's body, Albert will overwhelm her and destroy her, taking Natalia's body as his own. Chris will never know what hit him

Attached: you will suffer.gif (444x270, 1.12M)

Rebecca is literally nearing her 40s

The fact that that was a clone? The series already had clones and Wesker's "sister" introduced us to transfer of consciousness.

>Ada - 45
>Jill - 45
>Claire - 40
>Rebecca - 39
>Ashley - 35
>Sherry - 33
>Sheva - 33
>Helena - 30
>Moira - 28
>Natalia - 18

>Wesker - 59 (49 at time of death*)
>Barry - 59
>Billy - 47
>Chris - 46
>Carlos - 42
>Leon - 42
>Jake - 27

There's precious few youngsters left, but Capcom's unwillingness to retire the veterans and make a new cast means they've infected just about every female character with a virus that mysteriously keeps them looking young and hot, and they more or less just ignore how old most of the guys are getting.

re7 protag is never going to show up in anything ever again and even in his own game chris shows up to steal the spotlight.

This

Jake saw all those RE2 doujins and decided he didn't want extremely used goods

I never said anything any Ethan coming back, 7 was more about the tradegy of the Baker family more than anything.

The bigger question is what's going on with this "Blue Umbrella".

>started mercenary career as a cute 13 year old boy
He might be extremely used goods himself.

Attached: RE6_Jake_concept_art.jpg (1024x1568, 345K)

I have never understood this clone meme. There's absolutely no reason for Wesker to ever attempt to create identical competition for himself. He'd have to face them on equal footing and lose the advantage. And if you actually think his clones were some contingency plan in case he dies, that's even more ridiculous because his clones are not him. They're different individuals and he couldn't give a rats ass about a legacy. He wants to rule as an immortal dictator of all things by himself. Whatever world would exist after his demise would be entirely irrelevant and he's just spiteful enough to wish it all to be annihilated if his death was inevitable because if he can't have it then no one can.

Have Chris and Jill fuck already and give us a game featuring their offspring.

They should have gone back to the Outbreak formula and merged that with REmake 2.

True, but unlike Sherry it wasn't documented in doujins. Remember that time a cop forced his dick down her throat and nutted so hard when she pulled it out it kept coming in her face?

>>every attempt to introduce new characters went nowhere
Sucks because I liked Piers and Jake.

Attached: 20190322211551_1.jpg (3840x2160, 499K)

Chris and Jill won't fuck until there are no more BOWs. And if there's no more BOWs, we won't have much of a RE game.

Outbreakfag here, the Outbreak games are amazing and the most underrated gems of the series. I sadly never got to play the online and it would be fantastic in today's online games.

Attached: 1537704095817.jpg (1400x875, 434K)

I can see Spencer or someone from any of the evil companies attempting to clone him, his immunity, physical features and intellect were all reasons as to why anyone in science would find him a very interesting specimen to use as template for new BOWs or other things.

Honestly, nobody loves Resident Evil characters because they're good characters, they love them because they're characters who happened to star in incredible games. You think anybody would give a fucking shit about Leon if he wasn't the protagonist of amazing games like RE2 and RE4? There's nothing really special about the old cast, what's special is the games themselves. People's love of the games extend to the characters, so they want more of the characters as a result.

It's like Arnold Schwarzenegger, nobody loves Arnold for his acting talent, they love him because he's the fucking Terminator.

Attached: 1372416391270.png (384x313, 104K)

Don't forget the fact that they're all standard Japanese-designed unrealistically attractive color-coded cartoons.

Wesker got a job as VA for Kira in the English dub for Diamond is Unbreakable.
youtube.com/watch?v=QTXLpq7ih9M

You mean DC Douglas. Wesker is just a role he played, not him. He's also a bit of a diva, so Kira actually suits him well.

bump

Attached: 1558588177628.jpg (1920x1080, 421K)

Huh, I didn't know she wore a watch. I thought it was just a bracelet

Kek

They literally gave us a Chris apprentice with Piers in RE6, then they fucked it up.

I love Claire.

Attached: 1558571373018.jpg (1080x1080, 86K)

I still hope that Piers survived and just took a different escape pod, but I know that it won't happen.

When do you think we'll be getting RE3R lads, I'm hoping late 2020

Attached: RE2R Jill.png (1920x1080, 2.06M)

It will be a shitty rushed rehash of RE2R if it comes out in 2020. They can't make a good RE game in a year, and their other RE project team has been working on RE8

I'd rather Wesker stay dead in the story but keep him playable in other game modes.