XIV

Big question.
If the leak is true, can you dance with your Chocobo when playing solo?

Attached: 1558487562707.jpg (600x456, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oiFDnDmLyII
eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/mogmog-collection/
ffxiv.gamerescape.com/wiki/Mount_Speed
bilibili.com/video/av52682502/
timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20190523T2130
youtube.com/watch?v=WqT76ytO22k
pastebin.com/GKE5RZUS
youtube.com/watch?v=SiyugfW4MX8
youtube.com/watch?v=C8vz186pjY0
bg-wiki.com/bg/Dancer
youtu.be/L1UGHWPAi9A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Friendly reminder that this is the SAM expansion.
youtube.com/watch?v=oiFDnDmLyII

Attached: Tsubame Gaeshi.png (432x260, 11K)

More like the same old shit but with more pot.

d
did you just answer if you can dance with a giant cock

Everytime I read Tsubame Gaeshi some sort of weeb fuck pops up in my head

>more potency on midare

this sounds like utter bullshit

>dude double potency for no reason and mega double kaiten lmao my dad works for musashi

Remember when we saw first Samurai leak and everyone though Kaiten is +150%, so Midare would be whopping 1800 pot?

You fags were arguing yesterday about kirito players and what job and race they were, here's the facts:
they overwhelmingly play PLD and half of them are male hyurs.
Upper half: all players
Bottom half: only those who went far enough to get a mount or a minion

Attached: file.png (1844x1719, 222K)

same shit but for uchihas, yep, they play NIN.

Attached: file.png (1657x860, 90K)

Who BLM next expansion here?
DRKs welcome too.

Attached: shadowbringers.png (243x246, 49K)

Does WAR just get Fell Cleave 2 (Ferr Creavera)

BLM is already pretty much perfect, all they could possibly do now is literally fuck it up

So, what do you think about the stingy new event?
eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/mogmog-collection/
>dude just run praetorium 33 times for an earring lmao

You should be thinking of the savior of france.

Attached: regend.jpg (1280x1440, 384K)

>they make leylines some sort of raid buff to appease the speedrunner autists
GET OFFA MAI PROPERTY

Even bigger question, will he come to the first with us?

Attached: tumblr_pfxms9anKJ1tkxv92o1_250.gif (250x293, 2.17M)

Trash. I'm not going to help your 2.0 queues square.

At least not without some serious game breaking incentives.

I'll have to see what the SMN changes look like, but BLM would be my go to if they fuck it up.

i only want the earring since it's new and it still feels like a little too much, probably just going to spam labyrinth or syrcus, seems like it would be the fastest

All shit that you can get in-game anyways. Too lazy to get back on for this event. Call me back when the Gold Saucer event shit is up.

More like DUDE JUST RUN praetorium 10 times for a map that costs 250 centurios and you get per 40 HW SB hunt so you're finished in 7.

Attached: CeYGbLgVAAAFKxX.png (600x549, 400K)

The price of items compared to tomestond you get is retarded.

I'm glad actually, my Pegasus will still be rare.

Attached: 7o07h95h9qf21.jpg (675x1200, 127K)

>100 tomestones for a smelly fish earring glamour
>Everything else is old shit, like ARR Beastribe mounts or the two HW Launch lanners (Bismarck and Ravana's, but not the other 5)

I guess the question is what's gotten from the timeworn map and that it's likely not guaranteed because you get two maps

If DRK leaks are real, gonna end up making it the class I take through the main story, because the supposed 80 ability is fucking awesome

>use map, get booted out first door

Thanks.

if it forced minimum ilvl synch on crystal tower i'd be interested

Having your darkside physically manifest for a while makes too much story sense to be fake, hell it basically happened during the 70 quest

>all those buttmad xiv e-celebs the pastebin leaks caused

Attached: unsubscribe.jpg (320x466, 44K)

FRAY I SUMMON THEE

*dabs on ASTcucks*

Attached: QbXiaMGh.jpg (452x293, 14K)

It's just a standard map. If there was any unique items from it they would have been found in the datamines. It's just a normal map with a guaranteed portal.

What's this for?

Attached: 1534793974413.png (579x119, 14K)

b-but my balance! Raids want me for parses!

Faster ground mount speed.

Waste of tokens

JANE
STOP THIS CRAZY THING

Attached: 1537089670681.png (491x370, 218K)

ffxiv.gamerescape.com/wiki/Mount_Speed

Moving faster in zones that don't have flying. Its a godsend when your gathering materials in a faraway place like Mythril Ore in Southern Thanalan.

Attached: 1558566243017.jpg (1920x1080, 240K)

When will XIV be as fun as HW?

Attached: Bone.jpg (1512x2016, 485K)

>fuck we really need people to catch up to the MSQ

Idea is ok, but prices are absolutely retarded. I'm not running this shit 1000000 times, yoshi.

They aren't pruning anything except for completely unsalvageable ideas.

Before world visit system
>Rank 1 materia is falling from the sky and dirt cheap. Most people put it up for a few hundred gil at most or a few gil above vendor price at best.
>Since launch, can get rank 1 materia at a reasonable price at seemingly all times.

After world visit system
>Rank 1 materia on my server is now stupid fucking expensive and scarce, many of them going thousands a pop.
>Visit other servers.
>Their rank 1 materia is even more expensive.
>One server's cheapest rank 1 battledance was 56,000 girl

I hate every single one of you other fucking servers. The entire lot of you are shit.

>HW was fun
I’m sick of this meme

I grow tired of this charade

bilibili.com/video/av52682502/
reminder that this video got deleted from twitter

when is the LL starting

8 more hours

>every job getting an ultimate ability
>most of them reworked and much better than before
>story is looking hype and reaching it's climax
>Nier raid

you do not need to thank me Gaijin, just doing my job

Attached: 1558542008786.jpg (220x293, 18K)

3+2+1=6 tomes per day x 30 days till launch = 180 tomes

It's actually not that bad, but still, a weird stopgap for queue problems.

I hate global economics!

My local shit economy didn't care for raids!

Jews.

this is globalism for you :^)

timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20190523T2130

Does anyone have the skill list for SMN? The pastebin leaks are too little to figure out how those changes translate to the game.

Attached: mpchc64_20190522_182428.png (630x374, 267K)

Why do you need rank1 materia?

t. SB lover.

It was though. I'm not saying it was better back then, but the game was still enjoyable. Patch 3.3 is still the most hype I've been for this game.

No, leaker only posted NIN, PLD and DRK

>actually doing Castrum Meridianum or Praetorium

this is not going to fix their problems as long as you can't skip anything lol

Enjoy your nerfed Indom and clunky fairy shit, my dude. Meanwhile Aschadlogians get a simultaneous hot/shields double stance cd and parse sluts will still slobber over our cards.

can you economicfags explain why is this happening?

>30 minutes for a decent chunk of exp while you can watch anime or jerk off do whatever else you like
>bad
retards like you are the reason MSQ queue is unpopular.

What the fuck do you need "rank 1" materia for

I would guess for Zodiac weapons?

That shit takes 60 minutes speedrunning now

because someone saw an opportunity and took it.

materia can be combined to get better materia and then combined again to get better materia.

Thats what you're seeing right now.

People stocking up to jew the shit out of raiders when ShB comes out.

Not even praetorium takes 60 minutes. It's fine like this. Gives a ton of poetics too which is free stuff.

Attached: 1557244763360.png (403x402, 63K)

I think the doesn't know what it's even used for.

>30 minutes

the cutscenes alone take like an hour you idiot

It's pretty logical if you think about it. If a world has high demand for an item then they gain access to a market that has a low demand for an item they will balance out.

>People stocking up to jew the shit out of raiders when ShB comes out.
Top raiders are the biggest jews tho

delusional tranny thinks hw is bad
everyones laughing at you

Attached: 16569854.jpg (232x217, 9K)

>materia can be combined to get better materia and then combined again to get better materia.

but the game already throws Rank V and VI materia at me like literal candy, and I get a token to trade in for what I want regularly

No they aren't. They just buy whatever they want asap or have their orbiters do it. All their gil probably came from rmt so it doesn't matter how they throw it around.

Rank 1 to 3 Materia are often used for the ARR relic, so since people are using the dead time to work on them, jews are skyrocketing the price.

Just look at the desynth item prices, they goes for 100 to 200k/u

>That shit takes 60 minutes speedrunning now
if you're a retard or NA player, maybe.
castrum takes 30 mins, praetorium 45. I timed that shit.

>t. dumbfuck who never did msq roulette

t. HWbabby who didn’t experience Gordias

youtube.com/watch?v=WqT76ytO22k

>materia can be combined

What? Is that a thing? I though all rank 1 was good for was making Zodiac weapons.

Remember to skip all the cutscenes so you can easily clear Minfilia Extreme during Early Access.

Gordias was great

NA is suffering

You can turn in 5 materia of any grade and receive 1 materia of one of their grades back. That 1 resulting materia also has lowish chance to upgrade by a grade. It's only worth it if balance are extremely unbalanced, like early grade VI crafter gatherer materia.
There's absolutely no fucking way people are buying grade I materia to try to upgrade it right now, they probably meant grade VI. V to VI is probably regularly arbitraged.

Rank VIII will come out when Shb comes out and they can use the goblins to make them.

only worth it if prices are extremely unbalanced*

Where is the updated version of this?

Attached: leaks so far1.jpg (2352x4870, 3.01M)

Live Letters are boring shit I don't know why I get hyped for them every time but I do.

I don't know what people are doing with grade 1 but it's actually retardedly expensive on mate us.

Attached: 2019-05-23 15_05_57-FINAL FANTASY XIV.png (921x556, 166K)

Post the pic with the yugioh and mahjong bit please

>purchase Emperor's New items off of vendor for 50 gold
>post on the market board for several thousand gold
>people keep buying them
Am I missing something in the accessibility of this vendor or are players on my server actually retarded?

>only 3 new skills for nin
no. not like this...

Attached: 2664985803020n.jpg (4776x3216, 2.45M)

the second

they always starve the playerbase for information. an old jew trick yoshi mastered

Attached: 34981009191l.jpg (1194x821, 196K)

Are they used in the ARR relic somehow? I know there's a step that involves materia but I've never done it.

The only other use I can think of for grade 1s is either spamming melds to get the meld-related achievements, or because slotting materia in gear increases the rate it builds spiritbond.

>plebbit is 50% "is my lala kawaii uguu"
>other 50% is autistic screeching logposters who can't figure out that needing a website to tell you if the boss died makes you a literal retard
>mobile is rangebanned so I can't post from work

I just want to talk about vidja games. What are your hopes for your job? If DRK is really getting a shadow clone I'm hyped.

I believe you have to have your crafter at some level to unlock it.

they kinda learned how it can backfire with the job shit this tim e around, yoshi was mentioning how it might be prudent to reveal the roles first next time

Link to pastebin leaks?

It was deletex

I don't know if they've changed it, but it used to be you needed a (I think) level 50 crafter to access the Emperor's New item vendor, because you needed to do a quest about making glamour prisms.

People are lazy

Attached: 1557823305909.gif (128x119, 17K)

OY VEY

What were the brd leaks again?

was deleted but made a new paste of it.
pastebin.com/GKE5RZUS

Both, you need a level 50 israelite to access the emperor's new items vendor but people are too retarded to get their jewish friends to buy for them

Everytime I read Tsubame Gaeshi, I think of pokemon because it's the japanese name for aerial ace.

What makes people think that they're real?

Attached: 3335F71B-8468-4BD0-B15A-4CB7C4557976.jpg (720x404, 73K)

this might not be working anymore after todays LL
they said something about removing materia before

Fairy Gauge corroborates the pastebin.

Pastebin is dumb because no one believed text ones before when posted through discords, but somehow when it's in a pastebin it's legit? They just seemed to latch on to the image leaks of skills and the blufever collages

kek

blm gets fusion casts?
like tera sorc? that shit is fun

>Summoner might be a real class

This would make me re-sub

>Huge class revamps and shit
>But the tomestone grind bullshit will stay the same
Eh, why are you people even get excited about this?

The media tour people got butthurt over it and they're the ones who attended the event. Plus it was deleted so it's a sign it was true

Tomestone grind and gear progression is easy and not a big deal. No one really cares about that shit as gear is easy to get if you aren't a complete shitter. Job changes are the meat.

>other 50% is autistic screeching logposters who can't figure out that needing a website to tell you if the boss died makes you a literal retard
Greylet detected.

Do you have the DRK image?

Attached: 1558570057327.png (496x215, 118K)

you rather have RNG upgrades?

It's easy and not a big deal, but after 4 years or so of the same thing it gets really boring even with the class changes spice they kept throwing tbqh. Their "innovation" being Eureka and stuffs didn't really help.

because tomestones are liveable
but the combat has always been the worst aspect of XIV and tons of shit doesn't make sense kitwise

>why are you people even get excited about this
How a job plays is infinitely more important than currency

Make Ninjas be more Ninja-like.
That's all I ask.

Where are the gunbreaker leaks? We have dancer and everything but gunbreaker what the fck

ow the edge

This looks cool and it seems like dark arts is gone, hopefully DRK is fun again

DRK confirmed for doing it under the covers with the lights off

Why do people complain about tomestone upgrades? They're flexible and can be shoved into any endgame content. I think it's awesome I can get gear progression in any way I want. Treasure hunts, pvp, eureka, dungeons, raids, etc.

I've never had a more comfortable experience progressing endgame in an mmo and I love it. I do not miss any of the alternatives one bit.

Please look forward to it.

I rather have familiar boring tomestone progression with interesting class changes, than retarded rollercoaster of bullshit that they do in wow every expac.

Dark Arts got moved up to level 35 now.

>Clunky ass Blood gauge is still in
>Delirium is still in
>No sign of a new combo ender
>Everyone hyped because "dude u can summon fray"
Doesn't seem like much of a rework desu.

WHERE ARE MCH LEAKS
NIGGAS GIVE ME HOPE
COME ON

Attached: 1558589881224.png (680x680, 458K)

edge of darkness costs mp like tbn does
so either a weaponskill/ogcd replaces dark arts or they renamed it so it can become darker arts

It's only the level 40+ actions. Dark Arts is obviously still there just acquired at lower level.

Ugh, well hopefully it's less Sammy than SB

ETA for live letter?

Just wait for the LL, retard.

I wish Rebornbuddy still worked.

Attached: 1557340698364.png (847x870, 732K)

Is there any real way to fix MCH beyond a complete overhaul?

7 hours

How many hours from now will it release?

>Is there any real way to fix MCH beyond removing it from the game

Fixed

A new turret.
Heat mechanic is overhauled.
"Yoshi has listened to fans"
that's all we have.

Not really. You can keep a lot of its existing animations and skills but to make it fun it would essentially need to be changed so much as to be unrecognizable. Both the heat and wildfire mechanics need to be reworked to make it fun, and the entire job flows out from those two mechanics, so you need to change the whole job.

>rewards are shit
>grind is tedious
>encourages people to run dungeons as fast as possible
>now levelling dungeons are going to be a cancer because people will be skipping mobs
>people trying to level jobs in dungeons are going to get fucked over because no mob exp since nothing's dying
>new players are going to be thrown in to parties of people trying to speedrun content and be confused as to what's going on

Sasuga, Square Enix. Shitty ideas as per usual.

Remove heat.
Give it an ammo system a bit like Irvine in FF8. Only the different ammo does different kinds of damage and debuffs.

thank you for existing leak user

No. They were introduced and built around mechanics that no longer exist and the class will never work as intended with its current tools because of that.

>Only the different ammo does different kinds of damage and debuffs
I imagine that this is what Gunbreaker is going to get

I like current MCH

wrong

Not an FF player; do gunblades actually shoot bullets and deal ranged damage?

I remember the original concepts for MCH involved equipping different gadgets to your gun to do different shit but in the end they settled on the smelly Gauss Barrel.

Attached: file.png (1436x1036, 1.26M)

>DRK still does nothing but spam dark arts and soul eater
lmao shit job for another 2 years
I thought they were supposed to be making fixing this job a priority

Any good leveling bots for xiv tho!

Don't break my heart user. Please.

Attached: 1558599711104.jpg (600x583, 50K)

Tomestone grind? Who does that?
I just clear Savage once a week and I'm caught up on gear super early.
At least before they nerfed all the savage raids.

no, they're a melee weapon

They could have been a little more creative :^/

depends on the kind of gunblade you're dealing with. Ones like what Gaius use are basically rifles with bayonets that go along the entire length of the barrel.

Ones like that Gunbreaker use (the classic squall gunblade) don't fire bullets but instead use blanks to send shockwaves through the blade and increase destructive power. Or something.

Attached: file.png (650x198, 93K)

You can't dragon sight choco, so I doubt it.

ah okay

I want Lion Heart in the game.

Thats dumb

The better question is why people get upset over tomestones. You really do not have to put a ton of effort into capping each week at all.

>i-if you don't need a crutch that just means you bad

neck yourself, logs are for chumps and trannies

Lightning's gunblade is already in the game if you want that.

>No new combo enders
Aaand DRK is still more boring than Paladin

I don't get it

They are just bored because the game has been using the same content/reward structure since it started 5 years ago.

Garlean ones are basically the same as historical Pistol swords, a functioning gun attached to a functioning blade
Furfag ones (the ones we're getting) are swords with "special ammo" (i.e. spells in bullets) loaded into a cylinder. They don't shoot anything

15 dollarydoos on the mogstation soon! probably

Hey, I'm just saying what it does. in FFXIV I'm pretty sure they're loaded with explosives and other shit so when you pull the trigger as you're slashing something you can make a big explosion

will they put seifer's retarded gunblade into the game as well?

edge of edgy edge is the same level as current dark passenger, so maybe they're renaming/reworking it

>Flood of Shadow

Is this the spreadable TBN?

Gunbreaker gunblades use enchanted ammo.

And they should've stuck with that, but it seems like they gave that playstyle to BRD instead. MCH should be the one to rotate barrels/gadgets to trigger different effects and procs. Not like gutting BRD is the end of the world either: it's thematically the job with the most potential. I think they could come up with something more creative with BRD other than rotating combat stances and calling them "Songs". And I say that as someone who mains BRD.

I'd feel more inclined to be upset if it wasn't only some of the game's worst dungeons.

If there actually is one Dark Missionary or Stalwart Soul sounds more fitting.

Lightning's Gunblade is probably the most retarded gunblade of all

>okay it's a weapon that can shift between melee and gun forms
>except it has to do this in the most retarded way possible

Attached: blazefire saber.gif (1280x720, 3.74M)

I like the game, but the gear progression is trash. You basically grind new shiny gear that will last 6 months only, and after that it becomes useless. That's not how it should work.

Based. I thought my sasaki references were lost on Yea Forums-- or maybe they were and you went for it on your own. Either way SAMchads are rising up. Instant multiattack ultimate and it better be an ability of mass murder like the regend.

Going off the icons/name/mp costs I would assume Edge of Shadow is a an upgraded version of Edge of Darkness, so I assume Flood of Shadow is an upgraded Flood of Darkness, whatever that is

Faster ground mount speeds
Mainly only useful in ARR areas because the speed only matches flying speed anyway in hw/sb areas

welcome to treadmill MMOs, user

Probably not because his gunblade is intended to be used wholly with one hand. Squall's is/was two handed but became kind of a bastard sword over the years.

Hyperion is stupider than Lionheart because it uses a normal sized pistol grip instead of a stylized, giant revolver grip so you probably couldn't hold it without snapping your wrist.

Attached: Hyperion.jpg (466x466, 10K)

if these leaks turn out to be true.. or rather they turn out to be true and yoshida's contrarian autism doesn't compel him to re-work everything it's going to be so much fun I swear. Nier raid better give me the yorha heavy armor and or operator though I swear to god.

the game's perfectly capable of doing actual armor set bonuses (because there are a couple set bonuses in the game) but Yoshi refuses to do them for actual progression content

think of them like puzzles, Conchita Wurst the woman with a beard sang Rise like a Phoenix so it's reference to the Phoenix skill SMN is getting.

The Naruto references NIN Bunshin skill from the other leak and the Living Shadow one is the one from Boku No Hero Academia with the Dark Shadow guy.

I really don't get what they were thinking with this shit.
It looks completely retarded.

What about the Yugioh dice game and Mahjong one?

God this is the dumbest looking shit even by FF standards

What if Yorha raid has a very small chance to drop this bad boy as a mount?

Attached: YoRHa_(Flight_Unit).png (485x486, 237K)

>DRK rework was supposed to be a priority
>Job looks the exact same
hmmm

The set bonuses in XIV are just stuff like +20 crit, not the paragraph-long set bonuses in WoW that change your whole rotation.

beric is also paladins confiteor
17 pictures, 17 jobs

my best guess is that it’ll be relic

I might actually bother doing alliance raids more than once

>smelly Gauss Barrel
never got why people hate gauss barrel, its a pretty based reference to pic related but i guess most zoomers weren't even born then.

Attached: 33755.gif (336x224, 9K)

Unfortunately, that's just how they make MMOs now; the more vertical you make progression, the less planning and balancing is needed to add new content. That's not even mentioning how lazy the stats on gear are themselves. There's 0 reason for STR/DEX/MND/INT to exist anymore, since they all do the same thing and jobs only exclusively use one of them (Besides SMN, I guess).

I doubt we'll ever see an adjustment after this many years through the cycle, so you just gotta live with the pain. I'd never defend this design philosophy, but criticizing it for many years has never yielded any positive results either. Welcome to genre decay.

it's so superfluous that it's hilarious.

functionally all you'd need to do is make a cervantes pistol-sword combo, by putting a barrel sticking out to the side here like this.

Attached: file.png (799x607, 53K)

yeah spamming low blow and delirium was way better

havent played for a while(sb first raid release), how legit is this leak?
the SMN and SCH look very good and im 100% going to resub if they turn out true

It's not about hating gauss barell, it's about hating the fact that there could be so much more than that, but the potential was wasted on the lamest looking attachment.

>hasn't seen the job yet
>thinks he knows how it will play
hmmm

SB just changed how a bunch of DRK skills worked
also the only thing really wrong with DRK is dark arts spam

the only mount you gonna get fellas

Attached: emilshop.png (508x578, 505K)

At least you had two different combos that actually got used. 4.X DRK is literally just soul eater for the entire fucking raid while you barely manage any resource. It's the most braindead tank by far

>Ultimecia raid boss
Give it to me

because it's ugly, isn't even attached to your gun and isn't visually edited to match your gun, even though accessories on weapons like AST's card sleeve are.

can I at least have emil's head as a glamour

please I need more silly hats and the chocobo/snowman heads are starting to smell

holy fuck somebody else shares my autism
it always reminded me of a force

not happening

I would unironically buy it, but doubt it will happen.

Say hello to your relic gunblade.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.jpg (1920x1080, 177K)

souleater spam is extremely unfun too but maybe edge of darkness is a combo ender that costs mp?

user...
the card sleeve is literally the same model but just coloured differently for each weapon

So, /ourguy/ Xeno liked what he saw on the media tour. The guy that absolutely hates the current state of the game.
5.0 is going to be fun.

>unable to form your own opinion

>maybe edge of darkness is a combo ender
doubtful, it's probably just a replacement for dark passenger

Is it worth it to use Dark Arts on Syphon strike?

>you don't get even that for gauss barrel

GUN getting nerfed on launch?

All they have to do to make Xeno happy is give WAR more dps.

the problem is you picture your gun ingame as a realistic gun when it's anything but. It's supposed to be some janky shit with gadgets out the wazoo like all the mch reworks we're going to see in 7 hours, so in that vein some ostentatious shmup powerup stuck to the front makes sense.
There's no serious sniper job in the game just like there's no ranger unless you're willing to accept all the bard baggage that comes with that job.

Dark Arts is a flat potency boost for everything that isn't shit like bloodspiller and carve and spit, use it wherever whenever don't give a shit otherwise

I wouldn't be surprised if it's a new Mudra (or Mudra-related skills) so the new skills are listed after Katon, Raiton... , it would fit the 3 missing skills between 74 to 78 since the result is always based on the number of mudras+the last one (but you'll still be limited to 3 mudra max for a spell).

it's more than what gauss barrel does

Never heard about that e-nobody. link his opinions, I'm curious.

technically it's better to use it on Bloodspiller and Soul eater because if they crit/dhit then they'll do marginally more damage.

Assuming none of your single target attacks crit what you dark arts is irrelevant.

how about FF8 inspired raid boss with Don't Be Afraid, Premonition, Legendary Beast, Maybe I'm a Lion, The Extreme or Man with the Machine Gun?

So did wow.
Then they instead changed to memeforge and m+.
Do you want memeforge and m+?

better then guass barrel and the lunchbox

What's the news on SMN, we got Phoenix right?

Attached: 1546923655288.jpg (1000x1359, 337K)

imagine giving a shit about any of the xiv personalities
man you guys have shit taste

To me it seems they're going to copy RDM white/black with BLM ice/fire.

Glamour/RP fags will fall for it and the sprouts will be worse of because of it.

he's the only respectable influencer

Attached: 1546417504696.jpg (1200x900, 198K)

All that really matters is you DA CnS as priority, everything else is just +140 potency.

AGGRESSIVE
TANK

I look forward to his video about WAR and Tank changes in particular. He also got a little interview with Yoshida which should be interesting.

That would be awesome

We'll get it but it'll be Squall's version from Dissidia.

Attached: dff-squall-hyperion.jpg (750x1000, 62K)

Are those all different jobs? Because I could see the two hands being either BLM having fusion cast like that other user said or MNK getting Fists of Water and have to mix between all of them like the NIN and his Ten, Chi, Jin for a new array of skills.

>this is a popular mod
soulless

Attached: 71756e90-9a68-49d9-96af-7e875f046e49.jpg (1920x1080, 1.59M)

I thought Beric was RDM as it looked like enspells

Phoenix as a new step beyond Bahamut-egi, on top of a total rework with Ruin and dots removed and replaced by the regular egis, who are now unkillable and instananeous, more like spells/buffs than pets.

the skirt owns

why is it that I can suspend my disbelief for Squall's gunblade but not for that fucking thing?

Cause instead of looking like a cool fantasy weapon, it just looks like a half finished piece of shit

>SMN got reworked into actual SMN
finally

Attached: 1533840484717.jpg (240x240, 9K)

why do modders have such abhorrent taste

Who is the cute guy to the left of Sly? Why is Happy being a smug cunt?

Attached: D7OP5tFVsAAcJx5.jpg (1200x900, 211K)

>the leaks will end up being far more exciting and informative than the live letter

Attached: 1556990662344.jpg (600x705, 21K)

Dios mio....

>literal no names are invited
dang I sure wonder why people with no integrity leak shit lol!!!!!!!!

They gotta pad time by afking as a lala blm

he's been blessed with good boy points from yoshi

dunno, but some can be funny

Attached: cf6377a7-14d4-4ad4-948a-22da800cf546.jpg (1920x1080, 1.13M)

I AM SHADOW
I END THE LIIIIIiiiiight

except that our guy Xeno has somekind of brains between his ears

>using 3 charges will send you into Dreadwyrm Trance

>using Dreadwyrm Trance twice will let you summon Demi Bahamut

>Summoning Demi Bahamut twice will let you summon Phoenix

>Summoning Phoenix twice while doing the emote Simon Says from Gold Saucer while running in circles around the boss while casting Ruin 6 will let you summon Choco Mog, which doesn't do anything but is an absolute unit of a mount

can we talk about Drak for a second

>plays vidya with his pals for money
>gets to chill at home with his daughter all day
>plows his cute wife every night
>generally respectable opinions, cares about fun more than efficacy

Some men just have all the luck

Because Squall's gunblade at least still somewhat resembles something that is historical.

Not that they were ever more than an unwieldy curiosity mind you.

Attached: 89025c822ccb704212e5b79a6fc5cb89--steampunk-weapons-shooting-guns.jpg?b=t.jpg (736x458, 46K)

Genuinely just remove the job. It's just boring insipid trash.

that doesn't sound doable

So Phoenix is stronger than Bahamut now? Why was Bahamut the final boss in the raid tier then?

big dick chad energy

literally just revert sb changes

Here's your overworld battle song

youtube.com/watch?v=SiyugfW4MX8

>Sly is the only one that bothered to look presentable

He has two daughters now
But he mains MNK and SAM so his wife is probably cheating on him

>respectable opinions
>guy with green parses

Attached: 1527179354706.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

I don't get it. Why only Ifrit Horn and his Demimateria?

Because Bahamut tempered Grandpa Lou after he crashed into Bahamut and used up all his big dick Phoenix energy

Oh cool, you can overheal like mad now. Awesome.

Which one is Drak. I don't know any of these.

I still remember sly from when he was just streaming shit from his living room apartment off his PS4 camera back in 2.x.

>presentable
Not with that length on his trousers. WHAT THE FUCK

Attached: horror.png (288x229, 100K)

His videos are unwatchable cancer so nah. At least he's not Larry levels of abyssal awfulness, I genuinely want to punch that fucking faggot in the mouth to bump his IQ down to the single digits.

Attached: 5123.jpg (230x219, 11K)

To be fair, 90% of the leaks sound like shit literally anyone would be able to predict. "Make Midare not useless next to Guren" and "expanded AoE capability" are not particularly hard to guess. Same with Dragoon getting more jump abilities.
It's the safest fucking leak possible. Either it's right because the person guessed the most logical direction to go in based on other leaks, or it's incorrect and we're getting potentially hilarious reworks.

a full on Phoenix summoning will be more powerful than Demi-Anything really.

Requesting sidequest where we can trade Demi Bahamut for Demi Shinryu, Midgardsormr or Nidhogg

>something Jewish

But the Jews fear the Samurai.

Attached: 1558610781554.png (243x246, 54K)

Drak is alright, although I get the feeling his friend Corey is one of you faggots considering half the bullshit he causes for laffs with every dungeon/trial/raid.

If he wanted to be presentable he'd lose weight.

why are these things even called leaks. they're rumors, not leaks

Who will be our new DRK Tulpa in the 70-80 questline bros?

Tsuyu

Would be kino

>Still no utility
>NIN seems like it'll be the big boy melee dps this exp.

SAM's cucked once again by based shinobi.

Mizzteq is cute

this

Attached: 0934e576-5624-41bd-b3b5-4527b973b2ca.jpg (1920x1080, 827K)

Yosuyu and Ilberd.

Still Fray.
Who is gonna be our new child?
Will we be forced to do their homework and deal with bullying?

Papalymo

That's retarded since the vibrations would make it way harder to cut through things with the blade

It's going to be our inner Zenos, the part of us that Zenos discerned and was able to say "You are just like me" about

Who the fuck is the fat pink tranny next to Xeno? Who the fuck are any of these people?

7 hours

You're supposed to pull the trigger midway through the slash to explode the enemy from the inside.

who is the cute one

I will literally delete my DRK soul stone if that happens

you see this shit with western skyrim modded characters too, i'll never understand how people love tacky tattoos on their stupid bimbo toons

you know the game is garbage when the GCD is longer than the time it takes to take out your mount

That's Xenosys Vex.

DOES DRK HAVE A BRANCHING DPS COMBO OR IS YOSHIDA SO STUPID HE THINKS PEOPLE ENJOY SPAMMING 1-2-3

well its from FF8 what do you expect

Attached: 273 - RpR4cWE.png (574x554, 363K)

i don't mean the ugly dude with a beard

The ugly dude with the beard is Mr.Happy

I love Corey's bullshit because it's clear he's actually good at what he does, but he'd rather have a good time and a barrel of laughs.

Yes. One for mana, the other for bloodgauge.

Someone make a name up for each of these guys.

Just started playing as BLM is the whole quest evolving around this fucking toddler race?

Falsehood.

no

Is the map gonna take you somewhere special or just the hidden canals or something

Attached: 1554496650317.png (500x500, 265K)

One of these is the Leaker.
Decide who it is and your reasoning why.

I think it's Mr.Happy because why does the leaker have to keep mentioning him if it wasn't to keep him name being part of the discussion?

Attached: It's Ma'am.png (582x668, 470K)

Yes, that's why it's an attack, it means that the samurai is about to start another shoah.

People are saying it's just a guaranteed portal.

Attached: 1515507977182.jpg (184x200, 10K)

the thaumaturge questline is about those lalafellan brothers, yes. And the black mage 'trainer' is also a lala, but she's cute.

Now go outside and give them your best /cry !

Imagine being yoshida and having to tolerate mr. brappy's attitude just because he has a small youtube community.
If I was in his place I would've cut that fucker in half my grandfather's katana.

Hell yeah.
Can’t wait to see my wife again.

It's probably some press guy. They invited press, too, not just the streamers

He doesn't hate the current state of the game, he's pretty happy with it

Remove Gauss
Remove Heat
Remove Mr.Happy

Guys, 5.0 might truly be home.

Attached: 2019-05-22 17_33_53-しぐま🐻 on Twitter_ _ViEW_ a Japanese fan-made fashion magazine for FinalF (1155x834, 1.59M)

He has to since he is the only person who is willing to suck his dick 24/7

That would be useless.

They literally added "price in shops" because of this.

>Sly records a video from their hotel room
>Happy immediately jumps his gut and starts yelling WHAT ARE YOU DOING
Jesus

shut up noob. And no you do shit with other races and beastmen later too.

Getting real CWC vibes from Drak in this one and I'd probably make some Man-teq/Man-let joke for Miz and the moogle faggot in front of her. The rest you're on your own.

Someone tell me exactly what each of these people bring to the community, what content do they do what platform mainly, youtube or twitch etc. I have no clue what they all bring to be invited.

what's the point of inviting random "influencers", some of which most people have never even heard of?

Hey everyone, Mr. Happy here and welcome to THE PAIN AND PUNISHMENT THAT WILL FOLLOW. EVERYONE ONE OF YOU GOD DAMNED INCELS WILL KNOW WHAT IT MEANS TO BETRAY YOSHIDA-SAMA AND REGRET IT FOR THE REST OF YOUR NATURAL LIVES. I'M COMING FOR YOU, YOUR FRIENDS, AND YOUR FAMILIES. YOU ARE NOT SAFE. YOU WILL NEVER BE SAFE. AND YOU WILL KNOW MY NAME IS MISTER FUCKING HAPPY WHEN I LAY MY VENGEANCE UPON THEE!

Attached: 1558569894997.jpg (1200x900, 167K)

>WoL saves the world like 8 times
>Nobody wants to fuck them
more like incel of light

lol ur fat

Aymeric does

go back to recapping reddit posts

Attached: D7GVOJlUYAA4y8Z.jpg:large.jpg (2048x1536, 358K)

Fuck the earring, I just want that pegasus mount finally.
*ahem*
Fuck Jannies, Fuck Diadem, and Fuck Eureka.

Attached: 1540931101548.png (1024x768, 280K)

Attached: 1556743178166.jpg (1200x900, 179K)

pls respond

dont you get it
the warrior of light's cum is potent enough to cause tempering
it is intended for them to be some sort of ultra-celibate saint to prevent that sort of thing from happening

>that left arm tight knit to his body
lmao greasy fat fuck is scared of touching based yoshi-p

This is patently untrue. There are several characters that want to feel the blessing of light, regardless of gender

Who has time to watch 20minute videos of him recapping instead of reading it yourself in less than 5?

Aymeric and Alisaie drop mad hints that they want you bad

It's basically just Alisae

YOU JUST KNOW

because there aren't many personalities within xiv's community to begin with, so they need to treat who they do have like special snowflakes to keep them happy.

sure, for a "guy"

Attached: sunrlaugh.jpg (632x483, 241K)

The Chad Xeno vs The Virgin Happy

Attached: xeno.jpg (1200x900, 142K)

Alisaie and Aymeric
you even have a fucking romantic dinner with Aymeric

Literally only retards with no grasp of the English language thought it was +150%.

why though, what's wrong with just press? the 'personalities' don't get to say anything earlier

Attached: D7M8eZ_WsAM1kVX.png (480x700, 544K)

Press doesn't know shit about the game

REMOVE TCJ PLEASE YOSHI YOU FUCK

Xeno asked you to embrace him.
You did right?

neither do most of these influencers lol

YOSHI CONFIRMED BASED ROCKSTAR.

I just want to fuck M'Naago bros

Attached: __conrad_kemp_and_m_naago_final_fantasy_xiv_and_etc_drawn_by_accio__88c5e22214715d3de1f7869cdcc48f29 (884x1489, 755K)

>tfw day off for 3.4
>log in
>linkshells and fc chat are buzzing with players fretting over their dinner date and what they should wear
>one says they are just going in naked to make their intentions clear
the thirst for Aymeric is real

Literally everyone wants to bone the warrior of light, but the WoL NWFs all of them.

Attached: 2145971678.png (140x52, 5K)

People didn't seriously wished a canon dps to be a healer, right?

The black guy is the only based one in the group. He dressed presentably and was the only one who was concerned about having fun instead how to make YouTube bucks.

Because streamers and youtubers have bigger audiences and more clout than actual news sites these days.

At least four of them cleared all content in the game including ultimates. Some others do savage. Spofie is actually a pretty competent raider, I played with her at one point. I think a couple people are big fat casuals though.

I’m pretty salty about this too. The only way they can make up for it is releasing a new healer mid expansion but I know they won’t do that. Either way, at least now the next healer can be something interesting and masculine instead of interesting but feminine yet again.

That reversed ginger Vegeta looks cool.

Attached: 1558618700835.jpg (125x160, 7K)

that makes sense
who the fuck is spofie

Larry, Happy, and MTQ cleared savage months ago pre echo buff. Not sure about the other people there.

>Xeno

Attached: 1534073680715.jpg (326x326, 18K)

>canon dps
Oh boy there we go again

everybody does
but wol is too good for them
there's literally not a single woman who deserves his light blessed cock

People were (and are) desperate for a new healer so they just put it on top of Dancer even though it made no sense.

>canon dps
Its been a supporter in every game that it has been in.
>but ffxi..
You didn’t fucking play FFXI since in FFXI it got an entire set of healing abilities to rival white mage on top of its supportive buffs like haste.

Attached: 1501612827956.gif (500x373, 299K)

>who the fuck is spofie
Streamer girl with pink hair.

>so disgusting and insufferable that your idol literally tries to get away as far as possible from you

Attached: mr.disgusting.png (1049x435, 1.07M)

why doesn't he shave?

>mfw want the fucking FFXV car
so close yet so far

Attached: ffxiv_23052019_234539_684.png (360x86, 13K)

The only classes I can think of them using for healer now would be Seer, Chemist, or fuckin Green Mage and those are all longshots
Unless they just turn a character from a FF with set character roles into a class like Gunbreaker

nigger is there a part of the word "fun" you don't understand

Yoshida is 100% gay. You don't get that age in japanese society without having a wife unless you're a fag, just look at araki.
Even Miyazaki the complete shut in autist he is was married in his 20s.

>people unironically deluding themselves into thinking we would get a healer because "we got a tank" and "we got two dps last time"

Attached: 156976077099.gif (800x430, 564K)

Zeno?
Y’know murderfella with the katanas

I just wish we could glamour and remove the stupid looking xbox 360 that is constantly attached to your hip.
It clashes with most glamours and your can't even dye it to match your guns.

Attached: 41tO08f3zzL._SY445_.jpg (302x445, 13K)

Yoshida said he was interested in adding a class with math based gameplay, so arithmetician. Since I thought Dancer was gonna be healer I figured he’d add those abilities to scholar but it looks like a nope

Giddyup, user. You only have until monday.

wasn’t it a shit healer in xi though, and people primarily played it as a dps?

Go on ownedcore forums and get one of those free goldensaucer bots that plays minigames for you. Just enable it and go to sleep then wake up to lots of MGP.

Press is dead, user. Nobody cares about it these days.
It's much more efficient money and sales wise to invite streamer-nobody with a dedicated community of 100 people, then some journo guy from big but dying gaming press.

Oh dear

Yoshida HAS a wife and kid.

just do fashion report at friday and you are done

yeah it's good when classes are designed for "fun" so the community actively excludes them from content

fashion report is tomorrow

I know Alisaie, Aymeric and Haurchefant before he died want to fuck the WoL really bad.

Yoshida has a wife and kid he once said he never talks about them or puts them in the public eye because Japanese MMO fans who hate FF are the ultimate autists and would harass them.

No he doesn't. Araki does though.

I've seen people before say this but I've never seen Yoshi himself talk about anything family related ever, where did people find out about it?

>No wedding ring at all.

Nah.

How do you get Yoshi's anime looking hairstyle irl?
What products does he use, how long does he spend in front of the mirror every morning?

Really? I figured the Arithmatician would overlap with Scholar a lot theme/appearance wise so I discounted it

They'd better give WHM the latter, fucking incomplete job that they've been dancing around since arr.
If it doesn't get the stupid big rework it needs then therer's officially only two healers cause WHM will be the second limited job.

>can't do a level 25 quest because a lvl 50 chinese bot is killing every mobs
the absolute state of this game

My bets are either on Geomancer or Chemist, although they might call Chemist something different to differentiate it from Alchemist.

do fashion report and you will have enough.
or do jumbo, scratch shit every day and do 2-3 gates every day and you will have your car on sunday.

>You don't get that age in japanese society without having a wife unless you're a fag
hello abe
trying to fix the decaying population is really being a bitch, huh?

you mean Zenos? how do you get his name wrong twice?
I wonder what his role in the expansion will be, probably very little since he isn't on the visual art, at least for the base story of ShB

Japanese hair stylists
Superior nipponese scissors folded wan mirrion times

Yoshida works 5 jobs. He literally has no time for a lover or raising kids. He loves meeting fans of his game more than meeting women.

Dancer isn't a dps in a single final fantasy game that I've played.

No, it straight up got healing abilities that literally rivaled whm. During XI’s prime whm was easily replaceable by it or other jobs that didn’t primarily heal like rdm or sch. It never used its tp for weapon skills since a lot of its abilities and useful buffs depended on having tp available. Furthermore its more dpsish side didn’t really come till 99 cap which was recent, it basically got things that let it be more damage oriented when healing isn’t necessary but it still has a full set of healing skills it learns first that can literally outright replace white mage.

Bros what time is the live letter?
Also, are they going over changes to every class in detail or just sprinkle on some bullshit then switch over to watching Yoshi dress up his lala in different outfits instead?

Is this what a normal 33-year-old in America looks like?

Attached: 1430222376680.jpg (814x438, 128K)

Yeah, we've all seen Foxclon

From the start of the MSQ, to current, the following charcters are WoL-sexual:

Minfillia
The Twins
Nanamo
Urianger
Tataru
Cid
Livia sas Junius
Yugiri
Elidibus
Estinien
Aymeric
Alphinaud again
Haurchefaunt and both of the Fortemps kids
The Count himself
Vidofnir
Moglin
Kann-E Senna's body guard
Hilda
Lyse
Meffrid
Arenvald
That one dorky mooncat who helps you investigate Black Rose
The second in command of the Confederacy
Soroban
Grynwhaet (sp)
Hien
Sadu
The girl who runs the Doma restoration fund
Alisaie again

Did I miss any? Mind you kept strictly to the MSQ

>He loves meeting fans of his game more than meeting women.
Nah, he's probably just banging hookers or junior OLs at the company.

t. working in Japan

He doesn't have a wife and kid. In the XIV documentary when asked about his personal relationships he says that all he does is work. Pretty sure there's something in his famitsu columns about him being single too.

Arakai and yoshida have wives and kids you moron.

also press usually send people that don't know a shit about the game. isn't it smarter to invite people who at least know something about the stuff they are about to show

1:30 PM PDT
Or 6:37 hours from now

No, America is super diverse.

These will be the new trials right?

youtube.com/watch?v=C8vz186pjY0

I haven’t played since the release and the dudes saying Xeno made me go full Mandela.

...if only there was a way to know how to get the highest possible reward. If there was one person in this world who knew how to clear that every week and somehow managed to get that information out to the community. Oh well i'll just grind the basketball game for MGP

>He loves meeting fans of his game more than meeting women
holy shit is he /ourguy/?

Vidofnir? Explain that one to me.

I swear to god dancer as healer would look so fuckin dumb. how would that even work, throwing chakrams at people to heal them??

Attached: 1504334080397.gif (200x200, 594K)

Hot leak coming to you straight from th event fellas.
Here's the dancer's /vpose:

Attached: dancer.png (752x698, 386K)

you should probably catch up for ShB
only a month left before release

>if you're not married and don't have children you're a failure
when will this meme mentality end
no one here will ever be as successful as yoshida btw

If it had been 2.1 you would have had the same problem except with Lv. 50 PCs doing the relic quest

She seemed quiet impressed when you killed Ravana, and later calls you a great ally in 3.3 I think. this one was mostly a joke to see if people actually read the list

>Livia
Wasn't she a total Gaius shill
>Nanamo
she wants the bull dick

The dances would be heals, chakrams would just be used for attacks

Did the patch notes come out? If not, when is it planned? Pls respond

It has literally been a support class in every single game it has been in. The deluded one here is you. DPS isn’t necessarily off the mark if its support oriented but it makes sense as to why people expected it to be a healer

I feel bad for anyone who didn't start in Ul'dah and join the flames
The MSQ shit is so focused on characters from Ul'dah

Are they gonna translate or sub the liveletter this afternoon?
How does it work, I never tuned into one of these. Where to watch, twitch?

I want to fill alisae to the brim with my aether

I'm so glad that didn't happen. I wanted a new ranged really badly and it made me super happy.

No he doesn't you retards.

Also japanese men being "single" at that age are just them admitting to being gay. Look at fucking mishima, guy was always "single" throughout his career and whenever the question came up in public but was known to visit gay bars and fuck his male assistants.

Livia wanted to see your talents as a princess amongst women. In my head she's mostly a lesbian, fueled by the dominatrix vibe she had going with Minfillia in bondage, but can't resist the Black Wolf's gunlance

>I feel so bad for anyone who didn't start in the ugliest looking city and region in ffxiv

Attached: 1553103855415.gif (253x197, 932K)

Man I like machinist but I hate that they only have one handed guns I want two handed guns like snipers and rifles or at least a mixture.

6 hours 30 minutes until liveletter.

I'm surprised literally no one has mentioned the fact there's a "coming home" orchestration roll.

>f only there was a way to know how to get the highest possible reward

extremely sorry to say this but Reddit

They have a translator next to him that live translates what he says. You can watch on YouTube, Twitch, or NicoNico. Links are on the FFXIV website front page.

who /ausfag/ staying up till 6:30 am for the letter?

Attached: 1531119942623.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

I been waiting since 2.0 for these, if they aren't in Shad I'm literally GOING TO LOSE IT

Yes he does, you retard.

Zenos?

Can't wait for yoshi to reveal he's not changing the same boring endgame formula he's used for almost a decade now

Attached: 1550592686733.jpg (200x225, 12K)

Coz fuck that track

Vietfag here, same as you ausfags, how long till the letter again?

Attached: 60348580_603754443426310_7129583365614731264_n.jpg (228x211, 14K)

Awesome, thanks bro.
Hope they shake up DRG and NIN a little bit cause their rotations just feel like ass.

>Not married
>Making the most transfriendly game
Confirmed tranny chaser.

Just go get some fucking sleep at wake up at 6 am, Christ.

yeah, forgot him. How could I have forgotten

bg-wiki.com/bg/Dancer
>drain samba, aspir samba, haste samba continuous aoe buff effects that provide exactly what they imply
>jigs that either increase movement speed (something bard literally gets in a song) or provide sneak and invisible
>healing both aoe and single target, they get all the way up to level 5 making them have outright stronger straight healing than stuff like red mage and scholar
>steps debuffs enemies with stuff like defense down or evasion down
>flourishes have different effects from a hate generation ability to dps ability to generating tp (which is the main resource for doing weaponskills for damage OR USING ANY OF THE ABOVE ABILITIES)

Yes dancer was definetely a dps in FFXI oh yes for SURE. Frontline healers can’t exist in an MMO unheard of!

LITERALLY WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU PEOPLE WANT

>The one deluded here is you
What role is dancer gonna be again?

cringe

Yoshida is literally not married you idiot. He's said as much in interviews.

So you want rng upgrades?

I'm starting to like these... zoo-mers

>staying up till 630 AM
Why not wake up at 630 AM?

A lot of these are reaching.
Fucking hell you must be shit at human interaction.

Horizontal gear progression.

every game but xiv, retard

You can't have a melee healer in XIV because of how they design the raid fights, unfortunately

Support does not equate to healer. Dancer has always been a support damage dealer that uses knives in every game it's been in.
Anyone that expected it to be a healer was an absolute retard.

Because he’s the only one who truly loves you and wants you to embrace him.
In murder. And violence. Probably loot too.
He truly understands my psyche.

Goldentot

No you don't

sleep is for weak cunts.
>not going to bed at 10 am and waking up at 3 pm

Attached: 1523552253729.jpg (525x516, 73K)

More like money chaser. Catering to trannies is a untapped market. It's like how when people finally figured out that girls spend a fortune on mobileshit that let's them dress up.

big meme

That's like saying chainsaws are retarded.

Our time to rise again is coming in Shadowbringers. You were warned.

Attached: df490b991d66f1a0481118ceaea80eb5_620_KR.jpg (500x717, 31K)

well if you're a functioning member of society that's reasonable
if you're a neet that's pretty retarded

this
we need
>expeditions
>garrisons
>rng gear
>titanforging
>lots of rep grinds
>war fronts

Yes I do want that.
How's it a meme?

Roles aren't defined in XI, it was a hybrid like most other classes. DNC was capable of huge-ass damage with Climatic Rudra shenanigans, but it had some really strong heals and survival tools. They were buffed a short while ago, as well, so they could really be played as Waltz machines, if needed.

But on the subject of historical Dancers, it's only real consistent roles are either a) High sustainability through HP/MP abilities (FFV) or b) Debuff enemies (FFT). Since XIV is a very rigid game, I don't see how it could truly fit without taking liberties either way. I guess they just landed on Ranged DPS to fill out the class balance, in the end. If you tack on a Vercure and Dismantle variant, you can pretty much dupe players into thinking it's thematically correct, but I guess they could've done that with a healer as well. Personally, I don't care, but I doubt they were gonna please everyone no matter what role it ended up being. Hell, it could've been a Tank, since Fan/Sabre Dance already exist.

youtu.be/L1UGHWPAi9A

How would this change anything? Let's say that 5.0 is released and you have 5 bosses but you need the drop from Boss D to fight Boss B but in order to beat Boss B you Need the drop from Boss E, how is fighting the bosses like this
E -> C -> D -> A -> B
different than fighting
A -> B -> C -> D -> E
Just because you have a choice, there's still going to be an optimal decision to make. Your choice is an illusion, the progression is still on rails

Attached: 1533304369023.png (300x300, 32K)

the devs wanted to switch it up i guess. nin was a tank back in 11

>Rise
To crash back into the fucking dirt lmao

Attached: Naoki Yoshida.jpg (240x265, 10K)

Let me bully the man in peace.

i wish my timezone was sleep tme as i want to nap until the liveletter

NIN was supposed to be DPS but the community made it into a tank through exploit of game mechanics which made the devs eventually cater to the players idea.

You can go take a nap, I'll come tuck you in if you want

>Expeditions
I feel XIV trannies would love easy as fuck rng mogs as reward. It’s basically potd (but faster and worse).
>garrison
Already in game but not shit (housing)
>rng gear and memeforge
:^} never hopefully
>reps
Beast tribes
>war front
Isn’t that all roulette dungeons? They are as easy as warfronta desu.

>the most transfriendly game
This isn't GW2
Hell I still scratch my head every day wondering WHY and HOW FFXIV turned into the tranny haven when there are plenty of other big games with literal tranny devs calling for them

Attached: 1455752560503.png (688x440, 70K)

I'm at my office right now because I'm a normie.

XIV has cuter characters, which trannies and women are drawn to

It was more of an anagram to bard in ffxi if you as me. Bard was the one true 100% buffs only class in ffxi but it had the capacity of doing meele.
Dancer is basically the opposite of bard in support while being more combat oriented, its specialty if anything was evasion and tp generation which synergized with its hate generation ability and the fact that it needed tp to do all of its things. Right now it can ws hard sure, but you still need to to debuff and generate finishing moves to do those things. Furthermore it can be a full on main healer while supporting the party with things like haste samba to increase their dps.

Kawaii uguu anime waifus and endgame gear treadmil progression autism, both of which GW2 lacks. Probably, I could be pulling this out of my ass.

GW2 is trash

outdated meme. DRG is no longer the class populated by dumbasses that have no idea what they are doing. That honor belongs to RDM

Ninja was used as a tank by the player base but SE intended for it to be primarily a dps.

Trannies are basically even more psychotically deranged women.
Xiv main game is dress up with a raiding mini game.
Also trannies are eerily attracted to cat girls. Don’t ask why, they just are.

I wish we could glamour SAM sheaths.
I just want to use the Alexandrian/Lost Allagan sheath with a regular looking katana.

>Xiv main game is dress up with a raiding mini game.
Nigga you just described GW2

Just play WoW classic

because catgirls make this face:
UwU

Go home

But I want to play both for entirely different reasons.

Attached: 1556340566707.png (540x870, 187K)

I thought the stereotype was the the trannies loved lizard girls

And GW doesn’t have catgirls.
Also GW is dramatically worse than XIV.

THEy also play lizards.
It’s more that only trannies play lizards girls and gay men play Lizardmen.

I don’t really mind having gear as a currency system but I really wish gear progression wasn’t just upgrade it every new patch. Side grades would be a much better system. That being said it would also help crafting/gathering be relevant for something other than housing and glamour

I love this game and I enjoy watching it grow in players over the years both in-game and on Yea Forums

Attached: ffxiv_05222019_233844_615.png (1920x1080, 1.8M)

>grow in players
It never does

Yes, I too want a game flush with evergreen gear and to permanently have an underclass of players who will never be able to compete.

I wish set bonuses existed. It doesn't even have to be OP class changing stuff, I would settle for cosmetics changes for spell effects or animations.

Same
Guess I'm going back to playing almost nothing but MMOs for a while again

that dude with the wind up mithra there is much more interesting than your potato

>Frontline healers can’t exist in an MMO unheard of!
Not in FFXIV

side grades never work properly, there is always the mathematically best option you want, at the best it just gives an illusion for having "options"

go play guild wars 2 if you want horizontal progression, don't know why people come to a game that does one thing and scream for it to change to do the thing differently, just as bad as people wanting XIV to be FFXI-2

My server used to be mid pop in early HW now it's high pop in late SB.

I'm going to cuck Wedge.