Why do Kojima fanboys have such a massive stick up their ass about Metal Gear Survive...

Why do Kojima fanboys have such a massive stick up their ass about Metal Gear Survive? It's a perfectly fine spinoff game. It has flaws, sure. But so did Metal Gear Acid. So did Metal Gear Portable. Those games didn't face a crowd of manchildren screaming that the game had no right to exist because it was developed by senior Metal Gear developers who weren't named Kojima.

Attached: metal-gear-survive-in-gameplay-video-758x426.jpg (758x426, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M7FngrrIo_c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nigga what are you doing with your life that you're defending a game that even the developers themselves that actually stuck around to make it,l hate it to the point of slipping messages into the game about how much they hated working on it?
Just go play good games already.
Stop having terrible taste in video games.
When even the devs of the games you like shit on your taste, it's time to take a step back and realize you've been doing this shit wrong your entire life.

That never happened

>Nigga what are you doing with your life that you're defending a game that even the developers themselves that actually stuck around to make it,l hate it to the point of slipping messages into the game about how much they hated working on it?
Nah, someone put a message into the game slagging two of the producers. That's not really the same thing.

People fucking hated working on The Witcher 3, Red Dead Redemption 2, and basically most of the Japanese games you like. But that doesn't make them bad games.

It came to gamepass today so I'm finally checking it out.

>Butwhataboutism

Brainlet. Have a pity (You)

Attached: cat.png (450x410, 210K)

People hate working on Cyberpunk 2077 so much that CDPR can't hire people. They couldn't even hire the people who got fired by CI Games, because nobody wants to work for CDPR. An uncomfortable truth is that game development is an unpleasant shitshow and the people at the top are often detested by the people working under them.

Remember that Metal Gear Survive conceptually is an ode to Hideo Kojima. The player character is torn away from BIGGGU BOSSSUUUUU!!!!!!, and they fight to stay alive in a dark future where nanomachines have wiped out humanity, searching for a way to go home to be reunited with BIG BOSSSUUUUUU!!!!

Listening to MG Survive haters is like listening to people who think cards were invented by Satan talking about Acid.

Reminder that he was only being a dick because he is not the protagonist in the game and thus he can jack off and do anything he wants because he has the freedom to do so.

If the other Big Boss wasn't a protagonist either, he would also be an asshole. Think.

Attached: Large leader.jpg (320x320, 41K)

dude what

Metal Gear acid sucks too, the only good thing about this game, is that it describes what the dev where taking while making this game.

You're basically dealing with people who FUCKING HATE Survival game. They think Survival games are inherently shit. They also think that the team behind Metal Gear Survive is inherently wrong for making the game. They're basically children who worship a so-so game designer who was always outclassed by Ubisoft. They see Konami as Satan. Literally anything Konami does is viewed with hatred and disdain, and everything Kojima does is viewed as being amazing regardless of how stupid it is. They don't care that many senior members of KojiPro work at Konami. They'd rather have a Silent Hill game by KojiPro than a Silent Hill game by the people actually involved in classic Silent Hill. The whole situation with Konami is an eye rolling crusade that was like the precursor to the current EGS nonsense.

>thank you for playing this game
>we hope you enjoy it as much as we do
A quote straight out of one of the weapon Easter eggs.
1/10 made me reply

How is Konami still paying people to shill Survive? Are they making a sequel to it or something?

The same way they're still paying people to shill the infantile dogshit that was Metal Gear Solid 2 in a world where Deus Ex exists.

Poor bait, shill.

t. A Hideo Kojima brainlet™

How is it bait? Basically the only people who were impressed by Metal Gear Solid 2 were console gamers. Aka, teenagers.

There aren't any Kojima fanboys on Yea Forums anymore. There are multiple threads dedicated to shitting on him everyday.

Survive is just shit and its threads consist of almost nothing but whining about Kojima even when nobody brings him up because the actual game isn't even worth discussing.

Keep going, Konami might give you a pay raise at this rate.

Attached: 1494128086377.jpg (720x540, 22K)

The circlejerking against this game because "MUH KOJIMA" was obnoxious as all hell. The guy made some good stuff but has had his head so far up his ass in the last like 15 years it's sickening how many blind fanboys care about nothing but their celebrities. Fuck if I know what he'll do with Death Stranding but three or four trailers with nothing but cinematics, five minute gameplay video with nothing but Reedus walking and dozens if not hundreds of posts of Kojima fucking around in Instagram make me skeptical as fuck.
youtu.be/M7FngrrIo_c

Attached: 1551139640561.png (748x600, 534K)

I miss playing with my /mgg/ bros :(

>posting your own video

I liked it.
t.500+ hours

Unironically I only like it because it adds melee combat to the MGSV engine

Fuck off lol. What you are refering to, if it is indeed a dev message, was about the working conditions. Not the game.

I unironically get my own channel posted here daily, but this ain't it chief

I always knew gamers were stupid, but Survive demonstrated it beyond a shadow of a doubt, and now we've got this GAMERS RISE UP horseshit every single time a publisher announces they're making their game exclusive to the Epic Launcher.

>TheCuckening

This man speaks the truth. Fuck CDPR

It was decent, especially the single player, it's a shame about the time gating, drm, and mtx out the ass though. Better than MGSV at least.