THIS. Its time to stop defending the fat cats and get every game for everybody and get it to play with everybody

THIS. Its time to stop defending the fat cats and get every game for everybody and get it to play with everybody.

Attached: 345.jpg (828x729, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tomshardware.com/news/nvidia-430-39-driver-cpu-usage-issues,39195.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sure why not
What was the point of this thread, OP?

console shitters will get trounced by PC chads with M+KB on FPS games

Sorry but I dont want snoytards shitting up my mp games

Only between consoles, don't wanna play with cheat engine scrubs from PC.

*Multiplat games

Also this

Attached: 1558328844819.jpg (229x250, 7K)

Ehh maybe if they can find a compromise to the fact that every time a game updates both parties have to OK it before anyone can start playing again

nah
PC players hack way too much ESPECIALLY if the game has region crossplay w China

>implying even without hacks a console can ever approach the level of precision that PC allows

You know you can plug a kb+m on consoles too, right?

there's a number of faglords that use KBM to controller interpreters anyway

you know i can plug my dick into your mom's pussy right?

I have a pc & a switch, friend has ps4 (yeah he doesn't have a gaming pc).. can't play CTR together :x

Yeah, but the police would arrest her for abusing a mental kid.

That's a given you fucking retard. What exclusive game could be cross platform?

All Wii U games ported on Switch, like MK8.

>Calling someone else a retard

Attached: 1552434950051.png (974x737, 631K)

*fucks your mom*
what now?

Yeah ok, i support it. I have to admit though, im really not affected as i play on PS4, but i still say it should be a thing, why not.

You won't die a virgin, congratulations retard.

>Cross-play
this is that thing where salarymen wear anime girl masks right?

honestly why don't you just allow m+k on consoles?
so everybody has an equal fight

Sony doesn't need crossplay considering there are more ps4 players than pc cucks, xbots combined.

Only genre that needs this is fighting games, because most use controllers anyways and the playerbase on PC is usually nill. I couldn't give a shit about Minecraft or Fortnite crossplay.

Sorry, no crossplay until Snoy stops being turds.

Because it means now all console players need M+KB to compete with anyone at all and they'll lose casual players out of anger. It also means having to supports dozens if not hundreds of combinations which is a problem UT3 had if I remember right.

>implying I want to play with console poorfags
Seething.

Here comes the trainer kiddie.

Mad cause bad.

>Calling console people poorfags
>Spends the same amount in a computer to play old as fuck games, fp2 and emulate shit from said consoles.

user, pls...

I'm so mad I've quoted three anons to project myself.

Combinations of what?

I’d just wish that fighting games would get crossplay, it would benefit them most because they tend to have smallest active communities especially if you’re playing on PC.

Of mice and keyboards. You could detect them all as generics I suppose but I think that's also what UT3 tried doing and it still couldn't work with all variants, particularly newer ones.

I don't expect it because it makes no sense to allow a foundation for your competition to ride on your sales but I won't necessarily say no.

That's not controversial unless you are a corporate cuck.
Players benefit greatly from higher populations in online games.

>emulating
Lmao no way fag
Mad

Same, I dont get why majority of fgc choose paid online on console when they can play the exact same game multiplayer online for free on pc. Crossplay lets me play with these goyims

Can't even quote right... kek

Attached: 1555270321676.gif (386x232, 2.72M)

Because computers aren't for relaxing. That is the general view of the vast majority of people. They're for business and work, and hooking up a controller to a computer tower and having to deal with Windows, Steam, or several other things is different than just turning on your system, popping in a disk, and away you go, particularly because you'll never have to worry about handling shit yourself like incompatibilities, bugs, problems with your setup, etc.

that would be nice and all but then there wouldn't be any console (((exclusives))) for seperate systems

Definitely for fighting games, it's still a niche genre and the online playerbase would stay alive longer if it wasn't all fragmented.

Depends on the game and genre. Shit like some action games and fightan should pretty much always have cross-play, or at least an option for it. Other genres like fps and rpg are a more mixed bag where you might not want players with console constraints.

cause then people wouldn't have to buy controllers

Really, when I get home I boot up my desktop enjoy the community in Yea Forums and discord, watch anime, and play vidya. Home pc is a place of relaxation. Meanwhile I cant alt tab to access a discussion community when console occupies the tv screen.
>you'll never have to worry about handling shit yourself like incompatibilities, bugs, problems with your setup, etc.
Works on my machine, especially with Steam increasing compatibility for various controllers for fighting games

Attached: 1549515976078.jpg (381x290, 35K)

Cross-play only between consoles. PCtards literally cant play a MP game for more than a week without cheating, hacking and moding like the scrubs they are

It's the version all tournaments will be playing so it's better to be used to the increased input latency

KIRBY NO

shouldn't be too hard to put in an option for you to opt out of playing with console retards

>seething so hard can't even see straight
lmao

But sometimes overall game balance and design might get affected by those console retards existing, and it might be better for both groups for them to have their own versions of the game.

Last night I thought about crossplay for Monster Hunter World, then I realized it couldn't be done since we have mods on PC.

Why do retards always have to take general criticism personally? He wasn't shitting on PCs, he's just saying what the majority of people think about the platform, and he's right.

>FPS
Who cares? NPC genre.

>Home pc is a place of relaxation
Not to the vast majority of people. Keep in mind these people view the computer as a pain in the ass thing you use for homework, work, business, and so on. You have to boot up the PC, wait several minutes for it to load, wait for your various programs to load, clutter your screen with said programs, etc. When someone is coming home from work using a computer for their work they don't want to be sat in front of the same machine to play games.
>Meanwhile I cant alt tab to access a discussion community when console occupies the tv screen.
Because the people on consoles are playing with their friends in a party chat, they have no need to alt+tab in the first place. At most they will go into the party/community tab to do superfluous stuff and that's it.
>Works on my machine
Good for you, that doesn't mean people want to deal with troubleshooting, and PC is inherently troubleshoot heavy in people's minds even if it's really really not unless you're doing something very specific. A PC also inherently offers many many more options that aren't optimized and you have to pick out the correct graphical settings and tweak shit all the time.
Hell, just as a personal example whenever Nvidia decides it's going to set games to the "recommended settings for your machine" it ends up having everything at like 20 FPS 720p with drops and if I just spend five minutes tweaking my settings I can get them to 1080p 30 or 60 depending on the game. Normal people do not care about this shit or want to have to deal with it compared to just turning on a system putting in a disk, and off they go on an optimized setup where they don't have to meticulously tweak stuff to get it reasonable before they can play it.

>You have to boot up the PC, wait several minutes for it to load, wait for your various programs to load, clutter your screen with said programs, etc.
And this is different from a modern console how?

The modern console will auto-default to the game's square or even auto-boot into it if you choose. At worst it makes you deal with waiting on a patch. You can't do that with a PC because a PC is inherently much more complex.

>Normal people do not care about this shit or want to have to deal with it compared to just turning on a system putting in a disk, and off they go on an optimized setup where they don't have to meticulously tweak stuff to get it reasonable before they can play it.
I hear this a lot and I don't get it. I'd rather have the option to make a game run better if possible. On a console if you experience frame drops that's it, there's nothing you can do about it, enjoy your 22 fps with motion blur.
I heard someone say that video game streaming doesn't need to be good, just "good enough". I think that applies to consoles too, most users don't care about optimizing their experience, they just want something that's "good enough". Literally chabuduo.

Oh yeah, because PC never have frame drops... c'mon dude, stop being such a fucking platform fanboy.

>I think that applies to consoles too, most users don't care about optimizing their experience, they just want something that's "good enough".
That's exactly it and that's exactly why you don't get it. The vast majority of people want to just have something they can play without a fuss, without having to think or worry about dealing with customization, they just want something that works and works well enough. Just look at what you alone said " I'd rather have the option to make a game run better if possible." you're the only one who gives a shit about this compared to the general public.

If I told you you could have a DVD player with region free that required you to manually input the region every time you booted it up and had to wait for it to switch into that mode for 10 seconds, or the local DVD player that instantly boots you into the movie, which would you pick? If you choose the former because it has more options and freedom of movie choices then you simply don't get it.

Why don't force PC players to use controllers?

Some do, I know that at least FFXIV and Warframe allow M+KH out of the box on the ps4.

Its a good idea, but mouse and keyboard will always have an advantage over controller, so shooters in particular would result in massively one-sided fights

Just send a tianamen square message in every lobby you play

Are you seriously that stupid? His point is that if a pc has frame drops you can do something about it. On console you just have to live with it.

But you have a chance to fix it on PC, that's my point. On a console you are at the mercy of the developers, sometimes for stuff that's standard on PC, like custom controls.
I get that people want convenience, but I think the price for that convenience is control over your experience, and that is too high for me.

You are too much into gaming to see the bigger picture.

I work with car batteries and I could sperg to you for hours about which batteries to use with a certain car and how to take care of them. Yet most people go for the cheapest & simplest choice and do zero maintenance. Because they don't care. Do you care about batteries? Yes? Then how about caring everything else to this extent? You are into gaming and have interest / time / money to spend on it. As soon as things start pile up in your life you don't want to micromanage everything you don't care about.

For most people the game just has to be good enough.

That wouldn't work because Nintendo has a tendency to add new content to a port.

You can do something about it because drivers are shitty unoptimized shovelware, and there's an extent of the tinkering you can do to improve performance based on your parts. Consoles are much more optimized for the general public as they strike a good balance between performance and readiness for action.

Go back to Facebook normalfag bitch

>drivers are shitty unoptimized shovelware
Post proof.

That's a good point but buying a cheaper battery saves you money (in the short-term anyways).
I guess a console saves you the time it would take to build a PC. I keep forgetting how tech illiterate people are in spite of having an iphone glued to their face all day.
Perhaps a lot of people don't even realize what they are missing out on or just don't care.

Seriously?

tomshardware.com/news/nvidia-430-39-driver-cpu-usage-issues,39195.html

Took me 2s on google, keywords being "nvidia driver problem".

Yeah it's not a joke that console fags are literal unthinking zombies following whatever latest trend makes them look human. Literal NPCs.

That's only proof of the latest nvidia drivers. You said all drivers are unoptimized shovelware.

>get every game for everybody and get it to play with everybody.
dirty commie

And I was talking in general, not literally all of them, mongo.

>get fps cranked up to 100+
>make the foliage draw distance 10 ft and set occlusion as low as possible
>console plebs and mobile shitters now crawling around under nothing

Ok OP

Some already do it on a game by game basis on Xbox

So you admit PCs can be more optimized than consoles.

>buying a cheaper battery saves you money
See? You are the console owner of the car batteries. You just want something for a reasonable price which does it's thing without your supervision.

Phones and Windows are simple for a reason and many people still have trouble with them.

The joke is 99% of gamers are like that regardless of the platform they are playing on. Just because you have a PC and can lego a few bits you got cheaper together it doesn't make you some tech wizard.

All consolefags are NPCs. Not all PCfags are NPCs. How interesting.

because controllers are inferior input methods for some games, nobody should be forced to use anything except stuff that is basically cheating (like Turbo controllers)

If you're speaking in general terms your argument falls apart. In general terms if a game lags on a console there is nothing you can do about it. If it lags on pc there is. That simple why can't you accept that console fanboy?

I see what you're trying to do, you're one of those autistic pcfags that don't concede no matter what until the point you're having a semantic argument. That's no different from being a console warrior. My answer for your question is yes, because PCs are modular in their concept, you can change parts and tinker a lot. But no matter what, most gpu drivers are very bad and shoved with garbage software like shadowplay and shit that undermines your performance. And the more you upgrade your setup with shit like multiple screens or cards running on SLI, the more problems you'll have with drivers.

>consolefags think nobody cheats on consoles
>consolefags think cheating is rampant on online multiplayer on PC and not a rare occurance

just enable crossplat and let people restrict to only their platform when queueing, that will make everyone happy, even the retards who don't realize how important it is to have crossplat

What are you doing then? You seem to think console are flawless and completely idiot proof.

Well. Maybe console cross play but not Console and PC because that would be a nightmare for console players

I never said that, you're just putting words in my mouth to lower me to your level.

You said PCs have problems with graphics card drivers. Those get updated and the problem goes away. Same with consoles. You didn't acknowledge that in your statement at all.

The problem is still the control schemes. FPS games are significantly more intense on PCs than console due to mouse aiming being far faster and accurate than thumb pad movements.

Console Overwatch, for example, has a rampant problem with the highest ranks in their ranked competitive game mode is awash with players using mouse and almost filtering out players. A single person using a mouse can essential win and entire game for you team in such a game

>playing a competitive game
>with crutches
Adapt to succeed or fail miserably.

that's great, but you call it a problem? what do you want? a Special Olympics mode?

>most gpu drivers are very bad and shoved with garbage software like shadowplay and shit that undermines your performance
Geforce Experience isn't a driver nigger. You can just install the driver manually without all the optional crap.

They need to do this for titanfall 2 so that the servers are more populated. I've got no trouble getting matches now but want to keep playing for years.

The point is by telling console players to use kbm you are telling them to play at a desk like PC players because it is comfortable for you. All cross platform titles were made with controllers in mind.

The console games which allow cross platform play separate PC and console players because kbm is an unfair advantage. I know it sounds weird for PC players because it is normal for them that you can buy advantage with a better rig. Console games run worse but at least it was mostly fair mp.

Read that quoted sentence again.

I would like cross play on more fighting games.

t. PC retard with dead communities.

Attached: start of night.jpg (750x667, 90K)

I wish it was just the highest ranks but it is rampant even in platinum where shitters come to ruin games for others.

what's the population like on ps4?

The post addressed the point directly. Drivers don't come "shoved with shadowplay", you are mixing things up.

I'd like that too but fair warning. Console babbies are wifi warriors, they refuse to draw a cable for anything online. I've played on consoles enough to know.

Read it one more time, but with attention this time. I know you can do it, user.

I think you're the one who didn't read the sentence.
>most gpu drivers are very bad
They're not.
>shoved with garbage software like shadowplay and shit that undermines your performance
Nope.

>The point is by telling console players to use kbm
they can use it if they want it

> you are telling them to play at a desk like PC players because it is comfortable for you.
or you can buy wireless kbm, there are accessories that allow you to easily use it on a couch for example

> All cross platform titles were made with controllers in mind.
one of the biggest, SF5, was most definetly not, as the vast majority of top player use an arcade stick
are arcade sticks unfair? should they be banned? they also have an """""""""""""""""""""unfair advantage""""""""""""""", are you going to ask for everyone to use only controllers
PC players can use any controller they want and don't have to rely, for example, on the Dualshock 4's shittines, is that unfair with SF5 players too? what about steering wheel sets for racing games, they give you more precision, should they be blocked from online play? or are those fine too because, again, some console users use those?

>The console games which allow cross platform play separate PC and console players because kbm is an unfair advantage.
it's not unfair because you can just use it on consoles

>I know it sounds weird for PC players because it is normal for them that you can buy advantage with a better rig.
that's not the case, in competitive games once you reach the bare minimum to run the game at a stable framerate even if it's on lowest settings, you can already compete with others, everything else is, for the most part, fluff, unless we're talking draw distance on games with huge maps

> Console games run worse but at least it was mostly fair mp.
that's a responsibility of the developers to make sure everyone is on equal footing and that better graphics are only fluff and not a real advantage

They are bad, otherwise we wouldn't have updates that make cards worse instead of better, and modern graphic drivers are always bundled with trademarked shovelware that impact even more upon your performance. Of course you can choose to not install any of that shit, but the fact that it always come along with the driver you need, is just a matter of one wrong click or a lack of patience and you're set.

Its still good for attrition matches

>They are bad, otherwise we wouldn't have updates that make cards worse instead of better
You don't really understand how drivers work, do you? If you try to play some game that has shitty 30fps performance on console, you are stuck with that forever, but if you could install new drivers for a console you might get it to run better, but it could cause a tradeoff in worse performance for another game which was already more optimized for the previous version of the driver. Cards are only made to run "worse" if the architecture for which the new drivers were made is different, in which case you simply don't update and voila.

>modern graphic drivers are always bundled with trademarked shovelware that impact even more upon your performance
They literally aren't you stupid nigger.
>Of course you can choose to not install any of that shit, but the fact that it always come along with the driver you need, is just a matter of one wrong click or a lack of patience and you're set.
Holy fucking shit you fractal nigger, are you SERIOUSLY complaining about having to not check a box in an installer? Just install through terminal with a single command line then for fuck's sake.

I do, you don't, and just the fact that you point 30fps as something inherently bad shows how much of a bitter pcfag you are.

This entire discussion was about consoles being more accessible and easy to play shit from the get go, you don't have to install/update drivers or do any tinkering, if you already forgot this, I'm sorry for your Alzheimer.

>turbo controllers are cheating
lol

The current state of KBM support on console is the following (as far as I know):
On Xbox you can use any usb KBM with any game IF the devs allow it. So basically there is official support but only a handful of games support it actually. I know only a single game which pools KBM and Joy users by default, Gears of War 4. Every single other game puts you in either KBM or joy servers, depending on what do you use.
On PS4 there isn't any official overall support but there is one official peripheral which is a KBM. So paid cheating.
Other than these both consoles """support""" third party converters which let you connect KBM through your controller in any game providing you with faster and more precise aim + the auto aim for the controller + depending how deep are your pockets: macros, zero recoil, autocombos etc. Essentially paid cheating.

As for fighters, sticks aren't a good example because those aren't default on any platform. You have to buy them, same with wheels. The reason nobody cares about them because it only matters for a very small number of people and only in the top. Not to mention these games are built in a very different way and the advantage comes out differently. Imagine playing SFV, match starts, the other player press one button and you lost (pinpoint auto locking snipers). Or you start the race and not allowed to reach the first turn (spawn camping).

If graphics are a fluff then why do people play o n PC? Every console reaches the bare minimum to play the game at a stable frame rate. If not then nobody would play it.

Devs rarely if ever give a fuck.

neat, hopefully I can get some friends to play with me. Its dirt cheap on amazon and I liked the first one

>I do, you don't
No, you clearly do not have the slightest clue about what drivers actually do.
>the fact that you point 30fps as something inherently bad shows how much of a bitter pcfag you are
30fps is objectively terrible.
>This entire discussion was about consoles being more accessible and easy to play shit from the get go, you don't have to install/update drivers or do any tinkering
Well if you want to play on 30fps then it doesn't matter anyway, you don't have to go through the painstaking process of taking a couple of minutes to install new drivers, just play with whatever settings you already have. The point of drivers is to optimize shit so you DON'T have to deal with a laggy 30fps mess unlike how you'd be eternally stuck at doing so in a console.

>30fps is objectively terrible.
That's a subjective opinion as the vast majority of gamers play at 30 FPS on consoles. Is it terrible compared to 60 FPS? Sure, but it's not unplayable or terrible on its own in a vacuum where that's not an option.

Name one fps with true crossplay between pc and console. It's always limited to custom games in the few fps that do it.

Attached: 1551035452928.jpg (358x268, 81K)

>objectively terrible
Pckeks in a nutshell.

At least cross-progression desu.
Apex not sharing progression from the pc to the console version really killed my interest for the game

>taking a couple minutes
>boot up pc
>update drivers
>update game
>update your drm of choice
>launch game
>it crashes on startup
>revert drivers
>launch game
>cpu usage 100% on menu screen
>closes game
>proceeds to search on google/steam forums for solutions
>solution is to wait for a new driver
>meanwhile on consoles people are already playing the game with no problems
And before you resort to semantics, of course this isn't a rule for all PCs, but it's pretty fucking common to happen.

Didnt shadowrun do that in like 06?

>update your drm
What did he mean by this?
>GPU driver update causing 100% CPU usage
WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS?

Is it? Only game i had that happen to was Republic commando, or games so old they do 3D Acceleration and look for drivers from like 1998. And i use AMD and they are "more prone to crashing"

It means he cant comprehend a cpu stronger than whats in the iphone 6 he's posting with

see And you brainlets consider yourselves "tech experts", lmao.

>The current state of KBM support on console is the following (as far as I know):
>On Xbox ... use.
That's dumb because it splits the community, and that's almost always bad.

>On PS4 there isn't any official overall support but there is one official peripheral which is a KBM. So paid cheating.
What about using a longer analog stick, that gives you more precision? That's cheating too? Where do you draw the line with this stuff? Just let people get whatever is the truly best.

>Other than these both consoles """support""" third party converters... paid cheating.
I'm against devices that let you bypass gameplay. With a KBM you're still aiming, with automation you're bypassing it (like macros). There are ways to detec this, nobody inputs the same buttons with the same frames in between them every time, for example.

>As for fighters, sticks aren't a good example because those aren't default on any platform.
You have to buy them, same with wheels.
You have to buy a controller, you have to buy a KBM, and so on. This is not a good excuse whatsoever.

> The reason nobody cares about them because it only matters for a very small number of people and only in the top.
You can say the same fucking thing about KBM.

>Not to mention ... (pinpoint auto locking snipers).
If you're using an aimbot, that's obviously out of bounds, but if you're using KBM "pinpoint auto locking" is rather exaggerated. It controls better, that's all. What if I use the PS Move, that's superior to control pad aiming? And nobody will care because they don't know that the PS Move is better for aiming. But you'll be in favor of it because it's officially supported.

cont.

you can't force PC players to do anything, only console plebs

i agree with the statement but wouldn't all the switch online players slow down every game connection with terrible lag?

I hate this faggot kirby meme.

>Or you start the race and not allowed to reach the first turn (spawn camping).
What?

>If graphics are a fluff then why do people play o n PC? Every console reaches the bare minimum to play the game at a stable frame rate. If not then nobody would play it.
Because consoles are so bad, SO BAD that they can't even reach bare standards like the minimum of 60 fps. Console hardware is absolutely disgusting, a 750ti with an i3 can outperform the PS4 running GTAV (GTAV on PC with the lowest settings possible in 1080p had better visuals than the PS4 version, and still ran at 60, while the PS4 version ran at 30).
Also, multimonitor, multitasking, being able to use whatever hardware you want, multiple competing storefronts, best prices, no paid online, pratically infinite retrocompatibility, best graphics, 99% of times best version of multiplat games, able to remove censorship, able to change voices and translations, way way faster load times, way bigger data storage, easier to back up, huge emulation capabilities, high resolution emulation (making PS2/GC/Wii games look wonderful), it's the one truly free platform

>Devs rarely if ever give a fuck.
And they are wrong to do so.

>Nvidia display container was using between 10-20% of their CPU
So not 100% and not even a driver either, this was a faulty update of the control panel (which you can just close anyway).

>they can't even reach bare standards of 60fps
First, 60fps are not standard, second, consoles achieve this on multiple games like fightans and racing games.

>not even a driver either
>Last week, Nvidia released the GeForce Game Ready 430.39 WHQL driver with improved support for Mortal Kombat 11, new GTX 1650 graphics cards and the Windows 10 May 2019 Update.
>But according to numerous complaints on social media, the driver also caused high CPU usage for some users.
Pckeks confirmed for functional illiterates.

>Nvidia display container
This isn't a driver, it's part of Nvidia control panel. Close Nvidia control panel or the display container process and the problem is solved.

>GeForce Game Ready driver
Even Nvidia calls it a driver, faggot.

The name of the process that was buggy is Nvidia display container, a subfunction of the Nvidia control panel.

Only if I can disable it. I buy some games specifically to avoid pc cheating.

>boot up pc
just as fast as turning a console on, if not faster if you have proper hardware
>update drivers
I can go years without doing that
>update game
optional unless it's online multiplayer, also happens on console
>update your drm of choice
optional unless it's online multiplayer, also happens on console, except you don't have a choice on the drm, also you can use GoG on PC and have no DRM
>launch game
as if you didn't have to launch game on consoles?
>it crashes on startup
that happens once every 50 games, same as consoles for me, and if you've never had a game crash on console, you're lying or you don't play much
>revert drivers
I think you don't know what drivers are
>launch game
>cpu usage 100% on menu screen
>closes game
>proceeds to search on google/steam forums for solutions
>solution is to wait for a new driver
you have a virus or spyware, that's you being incompetent, something going down this badly only happened with Arkham Knight, which was fixed in a few months
>meanwhile on consoles people are already playing the game with no problems
you're either stupid or lying, as there have been instances of broken games on consoles crashing/similar on release

Private matches only

>Xniggers leeching

Nah thanks.

Online play should be outlawed and all multiplayer games should only have local options.

>First, 60fps are not standard,
they are the bare minimum standard for anyone with half a brain, any less than that is unnacceptable unless you're aiming for it intentionally like MKX/11's cutscenes, or South Park games' animation to look like the TV show
>second, consoles achieve this on multiple games like fightans and racing games.
and yet there are still way too many games, specially action ones, that consoles can't keep it up
I can't fucking believe people actively choose to play Sekiro and MHW on consoles for example, these games are pure joy to play in 60 fps, and people choose 30 fps for... trophies? And thanks to console incompetence, we might never play Bloodborne in 60 fps, the Souls game that deserves the most to be in 60 fps as it's the most fast paced entry in the series

Nvidia control panel is framework for adjusting the driver, they come bundled and work together. If they say it is a driver, who are you to say otherwise?

>Nvidia control panel is framework for adjusting the driver
Ergo not the driver itself. Close it and the issue is gone. Meanwhile there is literally nothing on Earth that will ever make a game like Bloodborne run at an acceptable framerate.

>something going down this badly only happened with Arkham Knight
Kek, you are delusional. DMC5, MHW, Sekiro, Yakuza, and all the major AA/AAA releases on pc are almost guaranteed to have performance issues at launch. Just take a quick look on steam forums when the next big budget game gets released. I really don't understand why you morons pretend these problems doesn't happen very often on pc.

>moving goalposts and refusing to accept a simple statement
I'll say it again, if nvidia says it's a driver, who are you to say otherwise?

Nvidia doesn't call the control panel a driver because it isn't a driver.

>splits the community
That is why most devs don't care about it.
My definition of console cheating is usually a non official dedicated hardware/software but Sony had to be a fag and release an official one.

Yes there are ways to detect these converters. Fortnite actually proved it once putting every KBM player into PC servers until the manufacturer of the HW updated their firmwares. But otherwise devs don't give a fuck and console manufacturers don't give a fuck. They point at each other because nobody wants to be the bad guy who bans these fuckers. To be honest HW bans would be the only solution. But then you have thousands of little shits crying everywhere that someone stole their games despite they ruined it for everyone else.

>You can say the same fucking thing about KBM.
The top sold mp games other than FIFA are all shooters.

What?
By spawn camping I mean with KBM against joys you can spawn camp the enemies very easy. A wheel doesn't give you such a huge advantage in a racing game the opponent can't even play. What I wanted to say is fighters and serious racers are already a small minority nowadays. You don't hear people complain about any unfairness because it is not that obvious. When I play Overwatch for example I see the best players POV at the end of a match moving with an impossible speed and precision mowing down my team basically alone in a team game. That is pretty fucking obvious when you saw a lot of these.

According to steam stats not even 1080p are standard so...

They do though.

Attached: mhPmcE1.png (692x495, 35K)

communist.

>According to steam stats not even 1080p are standard so...
link to that? I can't find it

>Every console reaches the bare minimum to play the game at a stable frame rate

Attached: 1544011006073.gif (320x384, 2.23M)

That's not even a driver. That's an installer for a driver. If you want to play the semantics game the browser you're using to download the driver is technically a driver by your wrong definition.

Does Mozilla calls firefox installer a driver?

Attached: 1445958038343.png (1064x698, 337K)

You're not the brightest bulb are you? I don't give a shit what anyone calls a driver. I know the definition of a driver. Shadowplay and all the other crap is bundled with the driver in an installer. I know you consoletards aren't used to choice but you can choose not to install it.

>I don't give a shit what anyone calls a driver
Yeah, because you don't know what a driver is, but in the end it always come to that with pc cucks: semantics. As you always move goalposts the moment you can't refute something. And to think you mocked me for saying a bad driver update can't fuck up your CPU usage, truly an enlightened tech expert you are.

>a bad driver update can't fuck up your CPU usage
When did I say that?
Also a driver is software that controls hardware. If you think you can somehow refute a fact go ahead. The only person who's moving goalposts is YOU. A driver is this a driver is that! You console retards have no self awareness.

and you should be shot for thinking ANYONE on a console wants to have their shit packed in by PC players every single game because one group uses a precise mouse and the other is stuck with a faggoty controller

Attached: get fucked, retard.jpg (1024x733, 99K)

>when did I say that?
Follow the reply chain, you'll get there.
>nvidia calls it a driver
>user says it's not
Yeah I should definitely believe you.