Don't mind me, just being April's hottest game, the best fighting series of all time...

Don't mind me, just being April's hottest game, the best fighting series of all time, and being based and redpilled and owning /pol/, Yea Forums, Smashkiddies, OneAngryIncel, QuarterPounder, and incels worldwide.

Attached: 4458350_0.jpg (630x630, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eventhubs.com/news/2019/may/21/mortal-kombat-11-best-selling-game-april-and-already-second-best-selling-game-2019/
steamcharts.com/app/976310
steamcharts.com/app/632360
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The much coveted "Best Selling Game of April" achievement.

Based

maximum cope

>Don't mind me, just being April's hottest game
As others had posted in the other thread, with sources, Anthem was Feburary's best selling game and like Anthem it had no competition yet is still regarded as a failure.

COPE

C O P E
O
P
E

DILATE
I
L
A
T
E

He Based

the cancer that killed Yea Forums
yet again

Yep, I'm thinking this is a based thread.

>THE GAME WONT SELL
>NO BOOBIES WILL ALIENATE THE MK AUDIENCE
>THE GAME ISNT SELLING BECAUSE ITS NOT NUMBER 1 ON AMAZON
>THE GAME IS DOING TERRIBLE ON PC (DESPITE HAVING SECOND HIGHEST PEAK OF ALL FIGHTERS, SECOND ONLY TO DBFZ)
>THE SALES NUMBERS ARE A LIE
(You) are here
>I NEVER CARED ABOUT THE GAME ANYWAYS

>le discord trannies

Isn't a thing. it's just your version of "Yea Forums trolls/hackers"

There is no conspiracy, you're the minority in gaming now. complaining about it in the exact same way feminists did when they were the minority is pathetic. you're not going to get anywhere that way, you should either join the winning team or change gaming from the inside. Not by making some edgy game but by integrating and making a good case for the content you want to make. either way complaining like little bitches that you're not the target audience isn't helping anyone. your time is more valuable than that.

>Yea Forums
What? How?

I'm not the minority, it's just faggots like you have come in from Pedoera after yet another forum of yours was killed due to your cancer. Claiming otherwise is dishonest, as expected from people who lie about their gender and think they're another.

Based
Absolutely based

I'm tellin ya, this is a based and redpilled thread right here.
have sex

Based

Tell me something OP, assuming of course that you are not some shitposting zoomed or a still: Do you think that current Mortal Kombat is true to the spirit and general feel of the Original Trilogy? And if yes, care to tell me why is that and what do they still have in common?

MK 11 is the fastest Mortal Kombat game to stop being talked about.

eventhubs.com/news/2019/may/21/mortal-kombat-11-best-selling-game-april-and-already-second-best-selling-game-2019/
>Unfortunately, no sales numbers were provided for Mortal Kombat 11
You're not even trying.

finna based

Maximum Cope

Kope

Does it hurt that no one is talking about your trash game anymore?
Is that the reason why you make all these trash (kinda fitting) threads?

COPE

>2nd highest selling game in all of 2019
I'm tellin ya, cope

Surley you can do better bait than that. It's getting boring.

Attached: 1558473388177.png (291x247, 136K)

Yes you certainly are by this utter lack of ability to reply.

>thinks I'm baiting
>is the 2nd (second) highest-selling game of 2019
Cope

fpbp

Now I know it's bait.

Attached: 1558377816594.gif (352x288, 2.02M)

BASED

are the mods at sleep or what ?

steamcharts.com/app/976310
>less players than a niche indie game that came out weeks ago
steamcharts.com/app/632360
LOL

Attached: 1452130014312.gif (500x281, 1.96M)

>ITT People defending a large corporation because they unironically fear a /pol/ boogeyman
Don't forget to SAGE the normalfag threads, boys

Attached: 1553010977295.jpg (700x700, 35K)

Apparently so

3 threads isn't bad compared to how much DMC 5 and MHW were spammed here
And do I even need to mention Smash?

based KombatCHAD

imagine how much it would have sold with tits

I'm surprised this game is not pregnant judging by how much dick it sucks.

Attached: 1558530608155.jpg (499x482, 62K)

Kek

That's not how you get pregnant

Based

A little touch up on the krushing blows and some of the overly safe characters and it's the game to be playing until the new Guilty Gear.

MK11 is kinda janky. It's good though, fortunately. It's only huge flaw are the women's designs.

I'm really glad with what we have now, MK11, Smash Ultimate, Killer Instinct, SF5 is rather disappointing but I guess it'd be unlikely for all of them to be good.

Attached: 1554497120761.jpg (640x771, 264K)

>It's only huge flaw are the women's designs.
t. incel

Oh god. Chun Is so perfect

>if you like women, then you can't have sex
what?

this

Fpbp

Tranny faggots and SJWs are holding people's favorite IPs hostage, of course the majority of them are going to continue supporting the game. It's no different than a loved one having a crippling illness but the relatives continuing to support them instead of abandoning them. However, understand that a significant amount of these people are getting redpilled by this Tranny faggot subversion & WILL claim vengeance in the voting booth on 2020. Trannies and SJWs are going to collectively kill themselves when Trump wins again.

Get Woke Get Rope

Attached: 1558614493677.png (1216x937, 1.23M)

Cooope

hoes mad

BASED

cope