Game detects cheats

>game detects cheats
>automatically sends you into queue with bots that behave like humans
>they even use existing usernames of actual players
>don't find out this is a thing till I'm 100 hours in

Attached: cute ichigo.png (602x547, 97K)

literally name ONE (1) game.

>game thinks you're cheating
>you're actually not cheating
>game still thinks you're cheating so it goes behind your back and cheats on you
>game finds out you weren't cheating, but already cheated on you for revenge
>tells you it was a mistake
>lose all trust and faith in the game
>don't even want to play the game anymore, won't even look at it
>game starts to blame me for it's emotional problems and trust issues now while saying sorry and that it was a one time mistake

What do?

Fuck the game's sister.

Time for a different game, user.

>detect game cheating
>start cheating to even the odds

Attached: 1550218979906.gif (220x220, 134K)

Block the game

Wot

Pubg mobile

uninstall the game, then find a new one

Even though it may hurt to lose all your savegames and go through the trouble of finding another game to play it's important that you do this because the underlying issues with the old game wont go anywhere and will tear your game sessions apart from below. It's simply too late to patch the game now.

>one time mistake
CHEATING IS A HUNDRED TIME MISTAKE
CHEATING IS A PROCESS
SHE DELIBERATELY WENT BEHIND YOUR BACK TO GET PETTY REVENGE FOR SOMETHING SHE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW TO BE TRUE RATHER THAN BRING HER TRUST ISSUES UP TO YOU UPFRONT AND HAVE AN HONEST CONVERSATION
CUT ALL TIES
DON'T LISTEN TO HER LIES

Why would any developer ever spend a shit ton of time and resources in implementing highly complex features and AIs just to try and prank some cheaters?

Woah calm down mate, it’s just a game.

the joys of arena shooters....OP after this happened did you realize that classic MP games like arena shooters are LITERALLY the trash can of gaming? and the players in them are literally maggots on a dying rat?

similar story happened to me in UT4. i been playing for hours with bots thinkin they humans...also god bless the snipers who one shot you from the edge of the map hidden behind some glitching texture

PUBG Mobile does this to bad players as well to give them free wins as a dopamine rush.

This is actually true.
When someone cheats it's not something that just happens once, it's something they've considered doing multiple times before they finally decided to do it.
If they cheat on you once, they've cheated on you in their head dozens of times before that.

same reason you keep coming on Yea Forums when you could be doing something important with your life.

>game cheats on you
>cheat the game to get back at it
>turns out the game wasn't actually cheating, just acting weird
>stop cheating yourself, your revenge was an honest mistake
>game mad at you
>game starts ignoring you completely
>develop emotional problems and trust issues due to your own game ignoring you
>won't accept the fact you made an honest one time mistake

What do?

its sometimes true user but you really shouldn't generalize like that

It's worse than this. You only know about the time you caught them cheating. Not all the times they got away with it user

Delete the game
See if you can get the sequel or the prequel
Or just move on to a new game in a different series
But don't look at changelogs or future updates of the game you quit, it'll just make you want to go back and it's not worth it

Attached: 1551000390784.jpg (406x609, 43K)

Uninstall you retard, why are you even thinking about it.

I like this, but I also had fond memories with the game. Also I'm kind of ugly so there's no way I could find a new game. It was a miracle I played the game. If anything at least I played something, right?

You do realize this is literally less effort than just constantly moderating cheaters and banning them on a daily basis right?

>game obfuscates attribute/material/money values to make memory/hex editing more difficult
fucking cunts.

>game detects cheats -> freezes your account
or
>game detects cheats -> puts you in an isolated environement of AIs that act like real players that manage to fool you for 100hours
I'm not a dev but the latter really doesn't sound like "literally less effort"

>game has a revenge cheating mechanic instead of confronting you or ending it
trying to enjoy a game after the trust has been broken and suspicion raised is impossible whether it was warranted or a misunderstanding is impossible

>an honest one time mistake
Dropping poison into a well might be an honest mistake, but that doesn't mean you should keep drinking from it.

There's plenty of better games out there, user. If you were able to download this one, you'll definitely find a new game to play. Once you're playing, you'll realize how the other game sucked.

>game account frozen
>cheater knows immediately, back in the game within a day, back at cheating again within a day
or
>cheater fooled for 100 hours
>not cheating at any human players for 100 hours

>>game detects cheats -> freezes your account
Then they just make another account and continue to make the rest of the userbase that isn't cheating mad.
The other way you at least protect the userbase, if only for a few days until they realize what's going on.

Bans are done in waves, see apex legends. They make a new account in seconds after seeing their account is frozen and they get to reign free for another couples weeks.

Also not everyone has some kind of instant detection software that works on all hacks. They really do have people check reports and monitor behavior before banning which is why so many hackers can just keep making new accounts or why others slip through for so long.

Apex Legends still can't detect my wallhack.

What game?

Oh, this was a gf problem and not just some funny thing user typed up.
Gay

Attached: 1543476744865.png (317x641, 120K)

Looking at changelogs of game I quit always just makes me glad I quit them desu.

I don't think you understand what less effort means.

>yuru yuri
>brainlet
Like clockwork

>game notes what loadout you're using
>matchmakes you with players that have the microtransaction gear that counters you
>you buy microtransaction gear and use that loadout
>repeat

Attached: Hellofellowancaps.jpg (210x230, 9K)

Yea, you're right. Took a long time just to play this game. I can probably wait long enough for a new game, if it ever comes out.

Pleb

>tfw never played a game

Attached: E6F33B5D-2398-4339-90AD-71563E7730FB.jpg (882x960, 76K)

Didn't you notice that you were getting warned for "offensive behaviour" and "disruptive language" a lot less?
That's my first cue when I get shadowbanned from a place is that the amount of warns and reports on me goes WAY down.

The point is you're going to need the money and effort of the entire NASA for 10 years to create AIs and cheat detection that consistently fool the cheaters and never erroneously detect and isolate innocent people.

You sure are special, user.

Uninstall game.
IGN gave it a 4/10 anyway.
You should try 6/10 game a try, a bit slow and calm to play but has plenty of slice of life. It even has a pie level.

Name 3

>Also I'm kind of ugly so there's no way I could find a new game.
Suffer the pain of gitting gud or suffer the pain of staying shit.

how about a even worse method?
>game notices you are using non payed loadout
>automatically matches you with microtransations people who counter you
>this goes on till you buy microtransactions
>now matchmaking places you with non microtransaction people you counter
>this goes on for like 30 games
>you get matched with people who counter you again
>this goes on till you pay something again
>rinse and repeat

Attached: 4.png (112x112, 21K)

Watch the GDC talk about VACnet.
But yeah, not everyone has that much resources.

Actively having to monitor the playerbase & reports to issue bans everyday requires more effort. Not everything is an automated system. What the fuck do you think the report system is for? You think it goes to a blackhole? They have a line of interns reading those support tickets, sending to higher up and having a whole team work on dealing with cheats and since hackers can update the software within a day. The anti-cheat fags have to keep updating their software all the time.

With this, they put less effort into moderating cheaters, sure some will slip through and notice. But lots of cheaters are like 9 years old, or retarded which is why they cheat in the first place. They don't have the intelligence to notice they're playing with bots. (if they did, they'd have the intelligence to learn how to play the game)

You still effectively eliminate a large portion of cheaters, meaning less moderation needs to be done on handling them.

truman'd

You really overestimate how dumb people can be on this planet, and the average intelligence of cheaters.

dicked down and your cuck-ass has to think about what to do
uninstall

That, and somehow make the AI so completely indistinguishable from other players that it could fool the same player twice, or fool others that read about it on the internet.
Once someone posts that shit on R*ddit, there goes your hundreds of thousands of dollars on anti-cheat.

Cod ww2 does this

Much better, user. Sometimes I forget you need to give the plebs a brief taste of happiness. You're promoted!

Attached: businessexecuted.jpg (1500x1101, 306K)

should've played a jap game

Attached: 1517788361875.png (500x575, 216K)

What the fuck are you talking about, video games don't have genders.

Uninstall and never play or look at the game again.

Spend hundreds of thousands, if not millions, on realistic AI to maybe trick some cheaters. Which uses the same fucking system you'd use to detect and freeze cheaters in the first place. Once they figure this out, they are back to cheating and not gonna fall for it again, and you are at square one with a mil in the hole.
Good plan.

Shit sucks man.

uninstall the game

Buying a ps3 was a mistake, I'm just so lonely and bored

Sorry dude, you have to let go of the game

>Spend hundreds of thousands, if not millions, on realistic AI to maybe trick some cheaters.
One of the only AIs to pass the turing test did so by pretending to be a retarded 13 year old Russian child. Realistic doesn't mean good, just realistic - it's incredibly easy to make AIs that play like your average person.

>yuru yuri
>brainlet
Cute

Play the game's more fun spin-off.

>same reason you keep coming on Yea Forums when you could be doing something important with your life.
A-
Well then.

Attached: cantdisagree.jpg (576x400, 144K)

I think ive got an even better idea
the same as before, but the first 10 games on a new account you have people oyu counter first, after that youll have microtransaction

that will give the players the feeling they get hooked up first and then need to pay for making it better, without knowing it

they do? thats literally the most shady thing i have in my head to promote microtransaction

>Looking at changelogs of game I quit always just makes me glad I quit them desu.
Same. It's amazing how quickly a game goes to shit after it neglects its core fanbase.

H-how do I get a game? Should I pirate one? Or play f2p one?

Get cucked you retarded normalfag

I'll cheat on OP

What did you even make out of that? I'm the guy he replied to and just ignored him because his post didn't make any fucking sense

Just go play an arcade game. Sure you have to constantly give it money but at least you won't have any attachments to it since it's a quick play. Plus it's usually at the same spot.

>it's incredibly easy to make AIs that play like your average person.
Depends on the genre I guess. A fighter? probably. Something like Dark Souls? maybe. A shooter? I seriously doubt it.

>thats literally the most shady thing i have in my head to promote microtransaction
Have people pay for a feature to raise their in-game power temporarily, at some relatively low fee. Something like 20c worth if in game currency to totally pwn those plebs.
After the match, the game pops up a window, asking if you'd like to keep the power on, or turn it off, noting that keeping it on will cost you 20c a match.
Naturally, most people turn it off.
Now, here's what you DON'T tell them:
They ALWAYS have the power, and they're ALWAYS paying 20c. They just have the ability to toggle it on and off. Sure, keeping it on costs you 20c a match. But switching it off still costs you 20c a match (don't tell them this).
Tell them it's a "Bug" in your payment processor, and offer Refunds to anyone who complains.
Your Refund line will of course be "busy" (aka introduce a 2 hour wait time on calls), and require your Customer Reference Number, something that can only be found by going into an obscure setting on the ass end of your profile. If you can't provide this, the agent will be "too busy to wait" owing to the 2 hour queue and will dump you back for another 2 hour wait.
And of course never give people refunds if they don't actually complain.

>Nobody would actually do that
You heard of Star Wars: The Old Republic? They did. They still swear it was an honest bug.

Attached: big_activision_patent.jpg.ashx.jpg (1053x660, 105K)

>A shooter? I seriously doubt it.
Honestly I feel like a shooter would be one of the easiest since you could cover up flaws in the AI's gameplay with randomly generated shit-talking and excuses.

Drop the game, cheating is a conscious choice they had to make and there's no justification, if the game didn't make sure that you were cheating before it tried to get petty revenge then it's not a game you need in your life

You may be addicted to the game, you may think you need it, but in the long run you'll be better off without it

The amusing thing is that I've worked on a system similar to this, not for matching items to items, but for matching players together who have similar #tags and interests.
My employer shut it down for not being inclusive.
They had plenty of valid reasons to shut it down, including the processor load, the fact that it derped out a lot, and the potential for misuse. But no, inclusivity.
smdh, tbqh.

based Miyazaki

>do you want us to save your credit card details for future purchases?
>No[X]
Jokes on you, they still saved it but only to sell to the Chinese government. Technically you did not refuse this.

That the time you spent on Yea Forums could be spent getting fit, earning dosh, redpilling plebs, arming up, getting prepared, doing research on who's causing problems in the world, getting a plan in place, and overall not just _waiting_ for change, but being an _inspiration_ for change.

Not inclusive to whom?

>his post didn't make any fucking sense
You'll understand in a few years.

Leave while you still can.

Oh I know damn well that it's fraud. They did it anyway.

I did exactly that, and even added 999999 of game currency to unlock stuff for multiplayer because fuck videogames.

Attached: Tomomo_00_00.png (256x256, 38K)

Sure, but how is the reason why I waste my time here the same as why companies would spend their resources on dumb anti-cheat systems?

>game cheats on you
>you find out the game was cheating on you
>game tries to bullshit that it was thinking you were cheating on it
fucking devs

Attached: 61235431.png (383x383, 221K)

"It fosters an attitude of exclusivity, of sticking to your groups and not accepting outsiders who aren't the same tags as you"
Which is true but for fuck's sake it's a videogame, not a social experiment on April the 1st in 2018.

Now that you mention it that way it does seem kind of stupid.

I've been playing bf4 lately so it's what I'm thinking of when discussing this. I think it would be hard to nail the movements, both motion and aiming to a reasonable enough degree to not notice after a short time playing. Also mimicking coordination via chat and actualizing it would be a challenge.
Variations would also need to be in play. For example: Sometimes nobody on your team will answer a enemy chopper even when he's on a 40 kill streak, and sometimes everyone will be looking up with stingers, and forfeit all the bases. This would present challenges of it's own as leaning too much to either side would make things obvious.
Furthermore you'd need different AIs attached to the fake names. You can't have the AI who went 1/30 in metro be top of the match in locker. You'd also need to do this for virtually every AI in the system, which would probably at least be 500 or so.
Sounds like a pain in the ass to probably fool some cheaters. Might as well make a different gamemode at that point.

>literally "it's bad because communities might form that are smaller than the whole population".

Inclusion and Diversity confirmed newspeak for Isolation and Alienation. EVERYONE IS THE SAME, EVERYONE IS ALONE TOGETHER. Fuck this gay earth.

It's not as hard as you think. If the AI is competent but it doesn't obviously cheat, then people tend to not notice that it is AI.
And even if it obviously cheats, people are willing to let that slide if they can still overcome it. Aimbot is no good, but having the AI track you for 250ms, then predict where you'll be 250ms in the future, and fire a shot at that time (regardless of if you change course or not), so the shot has a 500ms delay and can be juked? Players accept that.
Unless the AI can track you through dense grass. Not that I'm talking about Battlefield: Vietnam or anything.

>Unless the AI can track you through dense grass
I'm forgoing that because the spotting system in bf4 makes shooting through grass/smoke feasible. So that's a non issue.
I don't know, it's less the cheat aimbot snap, and more the actual flow and movement of the bots. I think it'd just feel off. I have no actual data or facts to back me up, well outside of horribly dated examples, but I feel that it'd be noticeable unless you had low experience playing against real people. If you logged 10ish hours in real PvP, it would be easier to fool you, when you are talking about people that have 1000, or even 10,000 hours, I think they'd be able to distinguish between a bot and a player.
Given enough time, I'm sure that bots could trick even veterans , but since we don't hear about companies trying to make the most realistic AI ever, which trust me, if they were making it, they would be marketing it, I don't really think the tech is developed enough. You mentioned chatbots fooling people, but people have been focusing on that for decades, not on shooter movement/coordination AI.
It's been a fun conversation, I'll read your response, but I gotta sleep.

Man that's really fucked up, players could form friendships and have fond memories of that game but we are past this point, only short term profits matter

But you are playing one right now
[spoier] and you lost [/spoiler]

Attached: 1449E3F8-7C7D-4EF1-AA3C-867D9E31FF5B.gif (297x199, 1022K)

Fuck. I saged out of habit.
Bump.

keep playing the same game, you'll never find a better looking one anyway

I think you overestimate the skill of the average BR player
They're basically indistinguishable from the most basic of bot 80% of the time

>and more the actual flow and movement of the bots. I think it'd just feel off.
It feels less off than human movements.
You have to understand that the average player on your game has a 30% chance of being Brazilian, Russian, or Filipino. They will find a way to get stuck on geometry in an open flat plain, and will fly off in a random direction for 10 minutes because even though they aren't having fun, they don't make the mental leap to realising that trying a different action might affect your levels of fun.
Your average human being is barely more sentient than a seagull, and your bottom 20% are less sentient than cockroaches. Cockroaches at the very least do not repeat actions that walk them into danger.
I admit I don't have the bot data.
But if you've ever played Transformice, you'll realise that the average player isn't just a lemming that must be guided, they're a belligerent and creative lemming that will try as hard as possible to disregard your plans and run straight into a fire.

Strawberry best Frank.

Attached: 1530979199729.jpg (736x1030, 142K)

What’s the games graphics like?

>the one that will take me to my end
Please... I just want to get off. Where are the breaks?

Don't play girl games.

Boy games are much better

FUCK YOU WHORE

Attached: 1524444221258.jpg (1000x559, 52K)

It may have better dialogue options but the gameplay isn't as satisfying

>cheated on you for revenge
By allah, stone that whorish game.

This is why western games are trash.

The boy genre fucking sucks, stop shilling it

THE GAME NEVER ENDS

Attached: D02B0366-168B-4A44-A7DB-DE497A71F3F3.gif (360x269, 136K)

Actually, I was told that this WAS for short term profits since apparently players wanted an ability to find other similar players who they didn't know yet, like playing with other people from their country or other fans of their favourite streamer.
But no, look at this, #pepe is in the top 10 popular tags, how could this happen, think of the children etc
I'd like to think that finance / business are busy bashing their heads into a brick wall or getting drunk out of their minds because I'm not the only person who had a perfectly viable idea dunked on because it turned out it violated some company policy that benefits goddamn no-one.

Play another game, user

It can't be helped *unzips game*

you wanted a simulator but this was a strategy game. find another genre

Now, mimicking a player in the top 30%, who is at least vaguely aware of how cause and effect works, and who will tend to try new things if what they're currently doing isn't working? Hard.
Mimicking a player in the top 5% who is self-aware, and who'll check if an idea _would_ work, or if an assumption they make is correct overall, and can to some degree react to a situation before the situation arises? Damn near impossible (Though Alphastar does it).
Mimicking the top 0.5%, who'll understand the underlying principles behind ideas, and start to combine those ideas without being prompted, to create new ways of approaching a problem? That is called General AI. Humanity has yet to create it. You cannot do this.
But if all you're doing is mimicking the bottom 70% non-sentient masses who say "hOw WaS i MeAnT tO kNoW tHaT" as an excuse for literally never even trying to think about why things work the way they do, and who'll bash their head against a brick wall until someone reminds them that doors exist?
Pretty damn easy.

There is an old GDC talk about how they created realistic bots by recording player actions and building a database from it. Then the bot just picks a random node and plays it out.

Valid but terrible way to do that because your bot will act like a player, thus your bot will act like a retard, and when your bot acts like a retard your player is going to assume it's bad AI.

>Last Update 4 years ago
Rip The Ultimate Brawler

I don't know the details, but you can filter out scrubs with terrible scores, and only imitate the good ones. Anyways, they said it worked really well for them.

What game was this in?
I remember there was a Counter-Strike bot in 1.5 and below that'd rely on the players building a node graph.
That bot was pretty competent, all things considered. Later versions of the bot could even pin and flank.

Why do moe/waifufags constantly post absolute dribble? Almost every single time a post has one of those two things attached to it the whole thing is complete garbage.

Attached: 1533513841386.gif (200x270, 1.09M)

I don't remember it was a long time ago.
I think it was one of the brown military shooters of the time.

Problem with that bot, though, was that it literally could not react to knowledge that you were NOT somewhere. If you managed to attack the bot from an unknown angle, it'd crumple like paper due to the low TTK in classic CS. And if you had the bot try to check all the angles, it'd fail hilariously by looking away from you at a corner while you shot it in the back of the head.
If you gave the bot wallhack so that it knew where players were, it became too fucking GOOD, and would constantly surprise players, which led to the players getting salty.

But it could walk down the corridors to where players are likely to be, it could get into a fighting position, and a second bot could come in behind you if it knew where you were.

>Brown military shooter with a player-AI copy
Was it Gears of War? The Locusts in it tend to take up cover in a very player-like way, but the level design in Gears of War makes up for shit-tastic AI.

Look mate, if you're too shit for multiplayer games, then either learn to enjoy singleplayer with bots, or get good.

Is that god or society in this analogy?

When someone posts a moe/waifu image, check if the character is crying, embarassed, overwhelmed by lust, ashamed, awkward, or otherwise overwhelmed by their feelz.
This is where your cancer lies.
These people use the anime girl to represent themselves, because they themselves are unable to handle their basic feelz.
It doesn't have to be an anime girl either. Yelling_Ryan_Gosling and cats with photoshopped eyes are other giveaways of garbage posts.

If the anime girl in question is calm or happy, then the post is usually not shit. However, people who post calm and happy anime girls are goddamn rare because of how many sadsacks there are.

What about the smug ones on your experiences? I often find them either loudmouthed or disingenuous.

I don't notice them. Probably means they tend to have nothing of value to say so I skip over them.
Also isn't everyone a loudmouth here?

I think you guys aren't talking about video games

Attached: 1557905781081.png (644x745, 255K)

What game does this? Sounds like an amazing way to fuck with cheaters.

Attached: retard is retarded.png (141x188, 13K)

Based retard didn't realize the game was making the cheat detection shit up to have an excuse to cheat (and blame you for it).
You're being so severely emotionally abused it's funny.

joke's on you I'm posting from work

sorry I have to go my boss wants to talk to me about something

>game thinks I'm cheating so it cheats on me for revenge
That's something the game made up in hindsight. Game is not trustworthy.

GUYS I JUST GOT A PROMOTION
I CAN'T FIND THE FUCKING IMAGE

Normalshits are fucking weird.

How is the thought process when you're in a relationship and think the other is cheating to then go "I know, I will go have casual sex with other people too"

Like is cheating, having access to multiple available partners, that common? Is it so common that people do it as revenge? Is sex like a fucking trading game with you normals? What the fuck is wrong with you lot?

Get cucked normalfag you deserved it

Maybe get out of your "muh sekrit klub" bubble for once. Cheating is far from a normal thing to do, and revenge cheating double so. His game sucks on her own merits, not because the industry is like that, because it isn't.

>Playing mod for doom 2
>It clips me into a wall
>Try to noclip out
>It hard disables noclip
>Delete mod

Yes, it's far more common than even normalfags think, there's an article about the absurd amount of bastard children being found out thanks to DNA tests.

Found the toastie.

The fuck's a toastie?

Titanfall does this doesn't it? Any other games that do this?

If titanfall has bots why the hell can't I as a ligitimante user have them.

bro...uninstall...

sounds like an interesting game... does it jave RGN?

Get fucked stupid idiot.

Normalfags are obsessed with hookups and having sex with as many people as possible. They are mindless herd animals. The idea of pairing to a single person and raising a family disgusts them. Taking care of their children disgusts them. Children annoy them, responsibility annoys them. They want to wallow in filth and sodomize each other for eternity.

Drop that game like a sack of bricks.

>playing western games

You have yourself to blame

Game was lying to you about it's reasons, it just wanted a bigger playerbase.