THREE KINGDOMS Today!

THREE KINGDOMS Today!

Attached: ss_d1875c53afc1093f82d5efb15f6a63356d74d0b3.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 630K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G-7TdueEP9w
i.4cdn.org/vg/1558581337894.gif
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Where can I pirate it?

>hate playing as chinks
>love killing lots of chinks
it's a tough one

Attached: 1551242721346.jpg (500x750, 73K)

youtube.com/watch?v=G-7TdueEP9w

Thread theme.

Who /ChineseDub/ here?

Going to start as Wei. After I hook my man up with red hare and Sky Piercer. I'm going to punish those benevolent shits.

Attached: 3778cwkp5yg21.jpg (640x948, 151K)

Chinese is a fucking hideous language. I would sooner grate my ears with a cheese grater. Disgusting.

Weaklings are weak, no matter their Numbers!

Attached: A49CCDC8-354F-45CD-B626-182570257B91.jpg (1007x604, 164K)

Are you playing romance or classic?

THREE HAMMERS HIGH
IN THE BURNING RED SKY

Attached: gainingpower.png (489x729, 644K)

I dunno, I could chose from 3 real life factions and have MUH HISTORIC BATTOLES...

Or I could play the game with Dwarf niggas, Rat niggas, elf niggas, other elf niggas, evil elf niggas, human niggas, gay human niggas, chaos niggas, desert zombie niggas, sea zombie niggas, regular zombie niggas and dinosaur niggas.

Like I'm just saying man, idunno what you guys see in the historic shit. And I'm Hungarian, I'm into European history too but still.

Attached: 1547466426408.jpg (1920x1080, 346K)

>Clone wars ancient China edition

>3 factions
based retard

>>hate playing as chinks
>>love killing lots of chinks
you're in the spirit of ancient china already

It looks like trash honestly, let me know when Total War hires their old composer again.

>buying a Total War game on launch
I think I'll stick with Warhammer 2 until they iron out the initial bugs and glitches.

>Start as Wei
you can't start as Wei, you can start as Cao Cao and form the Kingdom of Wei

but you can literally create any other Kingdom of China depending on your Capitals location(which can be changed)
Shu, Wu, Wei but also Yan, Zhou, Chu, Han, Ba, Qin, Song.
Presumably at least, not sure how many Kingdoms they added yet.

3K looks to be the most complete launch since Shogun 2

Rome 2 also looked good pre-release. Fool me once, shame on you etc.

>3 factions
dumb fucking retard

fuck CA and fuck every single one of you shills trying to promote this garbage company.

How can one make a game based on Chinese chimpouts without allowing us to rape and pillage across China?

we had nowhere near the coverage on Rome 2 before launch, all we had was doctored E3 footage
meanwhile there are already hundreds of hours of 3K gameplay on Youtube and it looks unironically better than TWWH 2 did after a year of DLC and patches

Here, let me fix
>1 faction colored differently 11 times

the Donger can rape and pillage across China, it's his Campaign gimmick

it's not Shogun 2, Factions actually play different

Dong Zhuo did nothing wrong

You know what, imma be open minded.
Explain how they play different on the battlefield. What are the differences in units beyond just stats?

This.

Anybody who knows the turbokikes at CA will know to wait at least a year before purchasing or pirating. It's gonna be a mess like every other TW title.

certain Factions get unique Unit types, like Horse Archers for Gongsun Zan and Ma Teng, while others like Cao Cao and Dong Zhuo get access to heavy Cavalry, and again Liu Bei has a mix of massed light and elite heavy Infantry

then you get the stealth focused Bandit Armies, the Massed Infantry Yellow Turbans, the range heavy Southern Factions and well rounded factions like Yuan Shao that get a bit of everything but nothing exceptional

sure the differences are not as major as in Warhammer, for how could they be, but you will get more variety than you did in Shogun 2 or eve Rome.

the first review

Attached: file.png (1215x775, 146K)

you can buy it for 30$ on chinese skymall

I wonder how many of reviews will be written by their own marketing team

No one got 2 week early access and Rome 2 definitely didn't have 2 months of official streams and content

/east asian genocide general/

dude has 18K games

I'm waiting for the damn thing to load in for the first time, so that I can play some. Maybe I'll stream it too. I'll see.

这个海盗家伙看起来很酷
this pirate dude looks like a cool dude

Attached: file.png (500x334, 232K)

Reminds me of those faggots on Yelp who consider themselves connoisseurs

>Preorder game.
>Predownload.
>Have to watch faggot streamers get to play it early despite the fact I bought and own the game.
>Wake up early to play it.
>Game has predownloaded but not preinstalled.
>Have to wait just as long for steam to install the game to my hard disk as I would have if I hadn't pre-ordered it.

Seething.

i.4cdn.org/vg/1558581337894.gif

Just play Dynasty Warriors, especially the Empires versions, and they're just jap anime characters slaughtering millions of chinks.

Leaders of the three kingdoms

>liu bei the loser only known for being the one who lost

>cao cao the discount nobunaga

>the third one nobody remembers, what was his name even

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.11M)

This would be good bait if anyone gave a shit enough about Three Kingdoms to be offended

*ahem*
FUCK LIU BEI
FUCK ZHUGE LIANG
AND FUCK BENEVOLENCE

Play Empires, make a filthy gweilo custom character and slaughter all of them.

pls no bully cow cow, he tries his best

Attached: file.png (1490x1034, 287K)

Can you not install yellow turbans yet?

Cao Cao is based. He laughs at his enemies and dances away like a mad lad

how long till we get a total war based in the victorian era

Attached: 1526145151457.png (500x493, 144K)

you know the drill

Attached: 1558145317060.jpg (1078x1328, 142K)

Never because the late victorian era would have bolt actions + MGs and the total war formula wouldn't do justice in the slightest to that type of combat. Unless they just cut off the last quarter of the era and focus on a shorter period of time during the era, of course. US Civil War + Victorian colonialism Total War would be kino.

>Romance of the Three Kingdoms
>real life
>historic
Bahahaha