Tweakers who hide in nooks and crannies in the city ready to jump you

>Tweakers who hide in nooks and crannies in the city ready to jump you

A-america isnt like this right? Im visiting new york next week.

Attached: 220px-Condemned_Criminal_Origins.jpg (220x294, 12K)

These games were so good, it's needs a 3rd game

I didnt like what they did with the story in 2

Stay out of black neighborhoods at night and your fine. You're more likely to get killed in a ranfom bullet because niggers can't aim or over a parking spot.

That multiplayer tho

NY is the worst about this. Good luck OP

It's exactly like that

Attached: m.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

I'm from Detroit and even I thought NYC was a shit hole

Stay away from niggers and you will be good.

Attached: NOn.jpg (720x539, 46K)

So do all Americans think their state is the best and hate every other state or do you all get along, apart from California obviously it seems everyone hates them.

Nah a lot of people hate their state. That being said Michigan is the best and yeah, California could get nuked and I literally wouldnt care

That fucking bear was probably the most scared I've ever been playing a video game

>Michigan is the best

Attached: s03_24_pitera_detroitfuturecity_ldd.jpg (1280x720, 507K)

What games are like Condemned? I've played RE1 and 2, Amnesia and SH1 and this is the only good horror game. I want more.

>Michigan is the best

Attached: 3247.jpg (432x576, 41K)

loved this game but felt like it dragged on for way too long.

>all of Michigan is Detroit

Go pay a million dollars for shit property

Attached: file.png (936x526, 807K)

Manhunt might be up your alley. It's not a bum fights sim like Condemned, it's a stealth game, but it's tonally very similar.

Fuck off, you retarded trailer trash hick/dumbass nigger

Tips from a local.

DO NOT go to penn station or the bus terminal in the early AM unless you want to get stabbed to death, robbed, or raped by roaming gangs of tranny prostitutes. DO NOT give any beggars money, no matter how much of a sob story they give you. 90 percent of them are scammers. DO NOT lose sight of your cash or personal stuff in public areas. It will be stolen in seconds. DO NOT go to staten island. DO NOT use the public restrooms unless you worship Nurgle. DO NOT FUCKING USE PUBLIC RESTROOMS IN TRAIN STATIONS. There is a high likelyhood you’ll find some homeless creep sucking dicks for dimes. DO try out the local restaurants. And if you see homeless people sleeping on the sidewalk in broad daylight just remember you’re a bigot if you think that’s abnormal according to our fuckwit mayor.

Attached: 7003B703-F953-48E7-9B9D-7E790B17C666.jpg (600x600, 32K)

uh oh, someone is lashing out because they can't afford their apartment AND bus money

Also don't wear bright clothes or anything that will make you stand out. People will know you're a tourist and take advantage of you.

Why would you go to America for a city? The only thing this country has over europe for tourism is our wilderness.

i wouldn't call manhunt a horror game
i want something to spook me but also have gameplay

Michigan is literally the worst state in the country, Cletus

>DO NOT give any beggars money, no matter how much of a sob story they give you.
Honestly I ride the train enough that I wonder if there's a book of lines they always refer to.

Attached: giphy_0.gif (517x328, 1.69M)

How in the fuck is Michigan any worse than any deep south state?

go dig through the garbage for your dinner lmao

Only people in the Big Three (New York, California, Texas) do that, and it's mostly because every other state is irrelevant or just a worse version of one of those.

Colorado is better than all 3 though

try living somewhere with a real beach, cheesebrain

I take it you played F.E.A.R. ?

>Detroit isn't all of Michigan
>All of California is Berkeley

Attached: 010.jpg (250x250, 8K)

Clearly you haven't been there

What are you even referencing, dumbass

Colorado is a worse version of Northern California, just as liberal but with worse weather.
Alternatively it's a gayer and more cucked version of Texas, since the people have guns.

All of California is over-priced or full of hippies

Living in a shithole like NYC

yeah i already played f.e.a.r. and the expansions but that wasnt really horror
i want HORROR game

amnesia the derp descent

What is it not a real beach unless their are heroin junkies camping out?

>dude the south
has good food, friendly people, fun culture, and lots of wealth sprinkled around that keeps entire cities from turning into concrete nightmares

yeah, the midwest is definitely a big drug free zone, huh?
and no, nobody's doing heroin at the galveston sea wall

i played amnesia and it was fucking dogshit, when I say horror game i mean I want horror, and gameplay
like, gameplay and horror both in one game. is condemned literally the only game to have ever done this

Attached: .jpg (1520x922, 237K)

resident evil

I hope you're not afraid of syringes

In the midwest its not hard to get away from it. As opposed to spending your mothers soul on order to live in a shoe box.

You forgot to mention the low IQ, morbidly obese religious and racist nuts that having been keeping the entire country behind for centuries

but RE i played has neither horror nor gameplay

But you described the midwest

alone in the dark

It's both

kill both yourselves

Attached: 10 year old drag.png (642x944, 326K)

What do you mean by horror and gameplay

Best horror game of all time

condemned had horror
condemned had gameplay

amnesia/re/sh werent scary, so they didnt have horror
and their "gameplay" boils down to "run up and down same corridor and do this shitty puzzle" which isnt gameplay

is it hard to understand

if you mean the original its shit and if you mean the reboot thats shit as well

all meming aside check out the game

I'm from Arizona and I fucking hate it here

Everyone hates California for a good reason. They're even fleeing their shit hole and bring their destructive policies to other states because they lack self awareness.

This game didn't age well.

the mode with the cops and the freaks was awesome

Cry of fear maybe
Stalker was spooky at times

Visit literally anywhere but New York dude, it's a shit hole. There are homeless and swarms of rats everywhere + niggers and garbage on the streets as far as the eye can see.
>t. lived in NY

>Im visiting new york next week.

you should pay brittany venti $5 for a handjob. she lives in ny doesnt she?

ill try cry of fear

Attached: flyover master race.jpg (940x705, 609K)

Its a pretty good Lithuania- the simulation game.

Never beat it but was good when I played

May have to pick it up again

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (1024x768, 77K)

>All the madness in the city was caused by screaming beacons planted by the illuminati, Ethan! But don't worry, you can scream back so loudly you make people's heads explode!

Attached: Reb.jpg (350x265, 24K)

I'm from Canada, what's so bad about California? It seems nice to live by the beach and smoke weed all day

yes, New York is basically like Dark Souls 2 level design, where there's an ambush of mobs at every street, be sure to stock up on lifegems at the duty free

>what's so bad about California?

never been there but i get the impression its the people who live there who make it shit as well as cost of living and bush fires.

The big cities suck worse than most big cities and the gun laws are more like yours than the rest of the country. Outside of the big cities it's really nice. It's pretty much a massive meme that it's terrible, but right wingers take it extremely seriously.

>It's pretty much a massive meme that it's terrible

why are so many people leaving every year?

Walk into a project maybe.

Actually this game is more like Detroit.

oh ho ho NO NO NO
arizona is best

It's expensive and too many spics keep coming in. White flight and other phenomenon occur regardless of political affiliation.

Well, now we got that out my system

ROLL FIZZLEBEEF

I am literally hiding in a nook right now, waiting for you to walk by, user. I have a 2x4 with no one, not two but 6 rusty nails in it.

Like I said, the big cities suck. If you aren't making ludicrous money in tech, you are living in nigger-tier parts of the cities because of the insane cost of living. A lot of people living in cities aren't willing to live outside of the city so they just leave.

Nobody in United McDonald's can aim. Nobody.
T. Been in international military marksman competitions

That's exactly how America is our tweekers make Australian drop bears seem tame

>White flight and other phenomenon occur regardless of political affiliation.

so do "no one is illegal" and "refugees welcome" types not want to live next to brown people? thats a bit hypocritical.

>make Australian drop bears seem tame

drop bears will retreat if you give them a cautionary ass raping.