Heres your based Mordhau guys

Heres your based Mordhau guys.

Attached: Mordsoy.jpg (999x854, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RMdrVjjE5q0
steamcommunity.com/app/629760/discussions/0/1652171126118772684/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1556912709919.png (1162x850, 1.13M)

Early frontrunner for game of the year it sounds like

fpbp

Guy probably sperged out after being called a retard then got jabbed for hours on end afterward.

kalil the only sane person in this image

>waaaah why isn't this game a heavily moderated toxic free environment where i can be a passive aggressive little faggot to people and get them banned

That one dude is asking a real question there.
If the one saying "nigger" is black doesn't it becomes acceptable?
If we are anonymous can't we just call people "niggers" because we're black by default?

Fuck off nigger, you're white

Attached: 292599-hayatbosan-1321417093-593-640x480.jpg (640x480, 59K)

Skin colour or any other attribute doesn't matter when you are anonymous on the internet. You only give out as much information as you want.
Saying nigger is neither good nor bad, as you don't know the other ones skin colour.

>being told if I ever me you I would murder you for being bisexual
So this guy went out of his way to tell the server he was bisexual?

Wonder how they knew he was bi?

>personally I was called a nigger and told to kill myself for about 3 straight matches

Attached: 400_F_214248525_rVMcetHOLNKpGYwI3PJidofR5Mg2hWqO.jpg (267x400, 16K)

What's funny is you know it's no different than cod trash talk in the late 2000s or UT trash talk before that, it's just people are more bitchier

The premise that the contextual meaning of a swear word depends entirely on your race is moronic anyway.

Betting reddit gold this nigger used zweihander/exec sword with a geralt cosplay

Attached: 1557955787773.jpg (225x225, 6K)

I can't believe the number of Yea Forums memes and vocabulary I see on in-game chat. It's probably the first game where I see people referencing this shithole this openly. Is it because it's, dare I say it, /ourgame ?

>Fuck off nigger, you're white
>nigger
>white
B-but it doesn't make any sense...

Attached: literal.jpg (2048x879, 574K)

black people say nigga not nigger
usually when anyone says nigger at least a couple eyebrows in the room get raised

Whats so based about Mordhau is that the developers actually don't care about Steam forums unlike other developers who spends too much time moderating rather than working.

Attached: slanted snowflakes.jpg (986x870, 97K)

Why are americans this irrationally afraid of one particular swear word?

>says stupid shit in chat
>people call him a faggot
>noooo stop bullying me
>people bully him more
>he keeps responding
He clearly enjoys the attention. This is why cuck, trap, and sissy shit is so prevalent.

Attached: eat shit.png (500x533, 128K)

kek this.

It's always like the in slightly niche, historically based games.

Back in the olden days of cod I didn't feel proud of my gameplay until at least 10 people called me a faggot for sniping them

Why does British accent make the word acceptable, though?

Oh look he has a channel.

Attached: soynigger.jpg (1771x912, 118K)

What the fuck is Reddit Gold

Because they teach their subjects that the system of slavery itself is bad in order to bring away attention to the fact that their country was built on it. I wish I was joking.

Attached: 1557391113385.png (677x677, 578K)

>overwatch matchmaking shitter babies playing other games
>think they are safe from harassment because they are special snowflakes
>get called a nigger faggot
>b-but how can this be possible! why isn't this person banned?! why isn't the word filtered!?
>what do i do!?!!?!?

because british people pronounce "er" as "a"

In what context would it make sense to blurt out loud ingame that you're bi? Faggot probably is just an attention whore.

oh he is mentally ill
didn't see that coming

Attached: 1558417469607.png (480x480, 294K)

>customizable melee pvp game
>no diversity characters
>low skill entry
>moderate skill ceiling
>no moderation, easy trolling

Can you imagine expecting people to be banned because they use language or express sentiments you don't like? Literally almost makes you want to become a corporate shill like these neoliberal shitheaps.

Didn't you post this the other day? You weren't even banned, you were just warned for being an annoying faggot.

I thought I was just growing out of multiplayer games, but then Mordhau came along.

Truly what a wonderful game.

Denique Caelum.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (577x885, 43K)

its glorious.
i can tell my teammates how fucking retarded they are for allowing 4 horseniggers running about and someone will call me a faggot and the fight still goes on.

I saved it from /vtg/. Apparently they got pissed about this because developers took the time to ban a shitposter rather than fixing the game.

definitely.
Last instance I used something like that was years ago. Some obnoxious faggot who had a your/you're mistake in his name got called Amerifat by me on a TF2 server in the US. The server had all-talk voice chat, quite rare these days. He called me britfag in a desperate comeback attempt. My high ping made them think that I was British probably, but I'm not. Laughed my ass off hearing them all rage in text and voice chat.

Attached: 1552158160008.png (345x345, 167K)

>Little boys talking shit in a bideobame cause in real life their skinny little ass would get raped in public if they said this shit

Attached: 26FD9FEB-1A06-4210-94FA-A8F0C2FDA1E3.jpg (480x601, 46K)

>some guy on the ballista in frontline camp says they'll shoot anyone that stands in front of him
>5 people make a line to die
just like the good old days

nice i fucking hate chinese

I mean, if you think that forum moderators are the same people sitting and coding the game, you deserve all the bans in the world.

I wish it showed their name, they posted that multiple times going from warning to ban then acted like it was some great injustice.

How did she manage to have a kid that black being white? Is she not the real mother?

I'm not racist but on pure aesthetics that's fucking disgusting. This at least looks good.

Attached: Screenshot_20190523-012639_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1080x2220, 751K)

Nice. Can we finally make videogames problematic again so that these s oyboys just fuck off out of the hobby?

You can see in the last picture she actually becomes a bit more black herself.
There's something going on for sure.

Lot of forums on Steam are actually moderated by developers. Its so they can seem "transparent" with the community as well as gathering key information about issues and balancing.

The original guy apparently has hundreds of shitpost bans. He just really hates chinks.

Attached: ling ling.jpg (1253x926, 98K)

fuck you crusader bitch for destroying Byzantium

imagine voice coms in this. it would be a shitfest

thats a shop nerd, you can clearly see the outline of the baby where its lighter, where the shadow from the curtains would normally be. also the womans hand got blacked

And it will never get it because of it.

So do SJW associate deus vult with nazism yet?

bad photoshop. zoom in on the baby

>that slight breast expansion
MUH-
>Started tanning to try to mask how nog her baby is
SIDES

Attached: 1371013092935.png (187x317, 119K)

Have you ever played Red Orchestra?

Yes they do because it was memed too much.

>imagine the voice coms
youtube.com/watch?v=RMdrVjjE5q0

Based Mordhau
Gas niggers

>morbidly obese bald bearded basedboy

every fucking time

Seems like a great game

can you idiots not tell the nigger baby is a photoshop
god you're fucking DUMB

shut everything down some stupid kid called me a nigger faggot
god boo fucking hoo
t. actual faggot and not some biscum retard

Now let's not be rude here. I did it in like 10-20 minutes while having close to zero PS experience.
I might revisit it to mask the outlines a bit.

>those fucking losers who try to make money playing games on youtube

Is there anything more pathetic?

nope.
but i haven't had this much fun with pc mp games since cs1.6 and battlefield 1942.

censorship will ruin the experience

Nice try nigger.

Attached: 51149072-0E2A-487E-B964-985F60A8988B.jpg (500x215, 35K)

Every video game i play is like this.
This game has just created some kind of cross section with normalfags.

>being told he would get killed for being bisexual

How the fuck did people even find out that he was bi in a game of knighty fighty? This faggot looks like he was being insufferable in the game and people started fucking with him for it.

>not a good look for you
passive aggressive social shaming estrogen fueled faggot

i love this. it would be funnier on mordhau since they are official servers with zero moderation.
just pure chaos.

Did anyone say anything mean about it?

>my new channel
>macabre callings
>macabre
oh he's cool labeling his channel that, but oh god if someone hurts his feelings or saying nigger its a no go.

The oppressed and out-of-power group just loves to say "not a good look for you" makes you think.

Wow, user you're so SMART. Everybody will respect you now after you quoted all of those people.

Attached: model-long-hair-collage-photography-black-hair-baby-lingerie-pregnant-clothing-supermodel-nude-beaut (2048x879, 430K)

Fuck yes, lets hope more games wind up like this. Let the socjus morons get bullycided off of online games and then the internet in general.

plus the character voice spam, would be fun times.

look t this gem i found
steamcommunity.com/app/629760/discussions/0/1652171126118772684/

How would they know he was bisexual unless he was being an annoying faggot about his sexuality?

I miss the days when Steam forums was the Yea Forums away from Yea Forums.

Attached: the bitcher 3.jpg (1091x845, 109K)