H-hi user

Did you grind me up enough today? Are you happy with all the oni gourds I dropped for you?

Attached: 51556932-B831-4B5A-ACD8-C2462B157679.jpg (860x1214, 303K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0swVkNOtQ-E
youtube.com/watch?v=2M65EQvUQnc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shiiiiet

Attached: Shiiet.jpg (1604x1024, 1M)

why are you so ugly, when are you getting that defang op we've talked about

How do I get a card like this?

>old hag
No thanks, I'll wait for helena wwimsuit you big titted whore.

>banana
>big titted
user she's an ironing board, is this some meme I'm not aware of?

Attached: BananaOniLancer4.png (512x724, 409K)

>look up character because they look cute and funny
>fate shit

Attached: 1556949347689.jpg (480x640, 167K)

Small tits are still tits. Get thuis ugly ghag out if my Yea Forums.

too old

Nah I think I'll skip this event
Been saving up for that summer Kiyo banner

Attached: __kiyohime_and_kiyohime_fate_grand_order_and_etc_drawn_by_akino_sora__1c49a5fef47adcbfeacbeacdcbfe36 (1332x1864, 776K)

I would let Ibaraki eat my bones.

Attached: 68375926_p0.jpg (979x1376, 1.06M)

shes still growing.

>missing out on 16 quartz, 11 tickets, and 5 lores on top of a shitton of other rewards
bro... it takes no effort at all.

Attached: 63234839_p0.jpg (720x1020, 826K)

Cute feet!

I want to hug her

Nah I'm good
Saved all of my story/free quest and dailies quartz fragments
Plus I've got 174 tickets and 300-some mana prisms
Even if I turn out to be a lucklet I think my chances are pretty good that at the very least rolling NP1

Attached: __kiyohime_and_kiyohime_fate_grand_order_and_etc_drawn_by_yamaarashi__ee22518ee3849bd879d1ba01fa1caf (500x685, 419K)

good luck, then. I'm hoping to score summer helena and raikou.

She and Shuten are just teases about that. Well, maybe with Ibaraki it's a bit more serious, but it's all tsundere.
Also unlike Shuten who's into Kintoki she's entirely for (you)

>he didn't already have summer kiyo for last year

I'm farming the current archer node with her right now

>tfw can't beat 90 lv misssion
I'm such a shitter but still it's fun trying.

Attached: 1485915962361.jpg (500x348, 25K)

>just spent 90 quartz and neither came up
I'm afraid to spend anymore now.
When will Shuten come back again?

Fate has some of the best cute and funny characters ever created.

doesn't save it from the fact that it's a shit series

she gets lots of rateups

begone, thot

Attached: file.png (762x32, 26K)

Posting best and cutest.

youtube.com/watch?v=0swVkNOtQ-E

careful, she bits.

Phone broke, been on hiatus since mid-SERAPH.

just use nox bro...

What is that Gacha game that I've seen posted around with the girls with ridiculously sized tits? I think it's Korean.

Might be Spanish and I'm a dumbass.

Gonna have to narrow it down a bit more than that.

There's nothing cute and funny about her. Stop misusing this term for characters that are clearly not little kids. Fuck you.

I've only seen images of the girls on the stats screen, nothing of actual gameplay.

>can consistently crit Ibaraki for 1mil+
I love bullying this oni!

Attached: IBARAKI LOVE.jpg (1276x1030, 459K)

But user fate isn't your taste

>bullying
>not slaying
Way to out yourself as a shitter

I want to bully her for 6million points, not actually kill her!

Attached: ibaraki shuten illya edit.jpg (1573x1050, 458K)

user you should look at OP image again, she's not a tiny girl but she's not that grown either. She looks like she's barely entered teenage years.
That being said...

Attached: 1464662388787.jpg (600x800, 72K)

She's officially a loli though, in fact it's noted that her appearance is younger than the legends. Your autistic rant about fanart where she has boobs won't change that.

Attached: banana grin.jpg (2894x4093, 2.36M)

She has two more this year alone, on arguably better banners, and NA has been randomly rerunning popular limited servants more often, so just save up.

Attached: 1526116314140.gif (779x670, 1.48M)

Facts:
There is nothing good about gacha.
Any fun you manage to squeeze from its trash gameplay you could get from free games, with less waiting.
Any anime CG rewards you want from it you could just get for free instantly from the internet.
When people try to defend their gacha addiction it's like hearing smokers trying to defend smoking.

You never would have given it a second look if it wasn't for the anime facade, the only thing keeping you there is addiction, and by continuing to buy into it you're supporting shit industry practices. And taking up Yea Forums with shit that's worse than shitty wojak threads.

shut up faggot I'm not reading that don't respond to my posts ever again

I'm quite pissed because i couldn't summon you.

You're absolutely right, there is nothing to defend here. F/GO is a bad game that is highly exploitative.

I enjoy it anyway. Mostly because of the story.

I agree, but FGO is actually good so I'll let the garbage gacha shit slide.

gachashit is not videogames. fuck off back to

>gachashit is not videogames
ironically enough most gacha games have more gameplay than aaa games

I can't wait for the lootbox ban so you guys can fuck off!

then they will just become p2w boxes with guaranteed loot

>the story
which yet again, you can get immediately on the Internet without having to sit through awful "gameplay" and herky jerky puppet animations. Google is your friend.
youtube.com/watch?v=2M65EQvUQnc
It's just one of many excuses you're making to yourself to continue, and acknowledging it's bad so you can then dismiss the fact is just a defense mechanism for your brain.
Smokers "enjoy" smoking, don't they? And smokers will often willingly admit it's bad for them.
>actually good
see above
millions of fucking dollars poured into this game from what i hear, and the best Delightworks can manage is some fucking static images with barely animated arms/legs and sub-Flash-tier gameplay (unoptimized as shit too).
These are people you're choosing to give your money to.

>millions
its actually billions btw

>There is nothing good about gacha.
The dopamine rush from rolling a SSR as a F2P is better than actually playing any modern AAA game in the garbage industry

Less than ten games come out a year that are worth spending shekels on

Attached: 1503543684704.jpg (755x366, 226K)

the gameplay and story are both good, its just like any other jrpg.
except characters have weight behind them
one of the best parts of fgo is the fact 5* units are so rare, you feel like you actually got something good instead of some junk

The game is made on a really old engine, that's why animations are stale despite that they're trying their best to make the animations as dynamic as possible

>Less than ten games come out a year that are worth spending shekels on

>As of May 15, 2017, MobyGames has cataloged 63,762 video games released across all platforms in the history of video games.
I don't know why you're pretending people are restricted to solely AAA games or new games. There's a shitload of classics. Even if you do limit yourself to new releases, 10 games can get you through a year if they have good replay value.

I'd also argue that considering all the times you don't roll an SSR and just get disappointment for the time you spent, you're falling for Skinner box manipulation. Instead of doing it because you're having fun, you're doing it because of the promise of a chance at maybe experiencing fun.

>story
Again you can see the whole story online. If story is what you're in it for, you can get to it without the grind.
>gameplay is good
There is nothing special about FGO's gameplay other than having impressive amounts of grind.
>is the fact 5* units are so rare, you feel like you actually got something good instead of some junk
It's all fucking junk. They're selling you poorly animated jpgs, user.