A B S O L U T E

A B S O L U T E

K I N O

Attached: 1557880386623.jpg (1920x1080, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcharts.com/app/374320
steamcharts.com/app/814380
youtube.com/watch?v=Zcm7mClsoJk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ONE

>0 replies
expected
this game is dead and it's only 2 months old

ok

Bloodborne remains king

well duh, its a story driven pve game. slightly over 7% of players have already platinum-ed it on ps4. Still miyazaki's masterpiece and GOTY.

In your dreams cuck

>In your dreams

Attached: 978[1].jpg (1280x1811, 528K)

THIS

Overrated trash, sekiro shits on Bloodborne.

Attached: sekiro___emma_by_phamoz_dd4ynz6-pre.jpg (705x1134, 78K)

>mfw got to Owl 2 a month ago and haven't played since

Attached: 1480924431406.jpg (1680x943, 191K)

The parent is absolute. Their will must be obeyed. ...Yet I'm sensing some insubordination

Your skills have stagnated to a point where you'll never beat him.

Based. Sekiro weebs BTFO.

TWO
OAAATMEAL

Attached: Kirby's fucking pissed with a knife.jpg (235x187, 14K)

And Sekiro cucks know it

steamcharts.com/app/374320 < game with (shitty) pvp and co-op
steamcharts.com/app/814380 < shitkiro
sorry anons, but if you think sekiro was goty or miyazaki's best game, you're just coping and suffering from buyer's remorse. it was gud gam and the atmosphere was superb, but it was objectively a step down from souls/bb. if there's ever a sequel it'd better have pvp and actual armor/weapon variety or it'll be another disappointment.

Attached: showeddick.jpg (700x732, 103K)

>SP game
>dead
do you enjoy being retarded?

>objectively a step down
how the fuck does that work? bloodborne is my fav game of all time, but I still think sekiro did a lot of things better and can see how someone would think it's better

cope

cope with...? I don't understand

Weird, gaming journalists pulled the same thing with KCD too even though it was also single player

Attached: AE8C9D73-E78F-47B1-924E-379D1FD9F7F3.jpg (1242x876, 319K)

>removed armor
>removed weapons
>removed guns
>removed weapon transformations
>removed skills
>removed runes
>removed factions/covenants
>removed pvp/multiplayer
>removed character customization
all that for
>MUCH nicer combat, the only part of sekiro that's incredibly well done
>veritcality in level design
>a "storyline", which is worse than BB. Sekiro as a character is fucking cardboard and they could've easily had a male/female version of the VA and allowed for full character customization and nothing would've changed.
>personally really liked the feudal japan setting because massive weeaboo
they just gutted everything that added any amount of depth outside of combat. good game on its own but absolute trash if held up to souls/bb. could be fixed in a sequel if it had full character customization, large weapon/armor variety and at least a a dks3 arena sort of gimmick
>2 month old spiritual successor has a thousand less players than 3 year old game
continue coping

>When you first get Mikiri Countered.
One of the hypest fucking moments I've ever had playing vidya.

Attached: red alert.gif (300x200, 326K)

I fucking loved this, it put a massive grin on my face when I realized what he was doing

Nigga I don't care if it's the biggest flop in the history of the universe, I just want to talk about it somewhere on the internet that isn't fucking reddit, can you calm the fuck down?

Attached: concern.gif (640x352, 2.91M)

I still don't see how that's OBJECTIVE. It's a perfectly fine and valid opinion, but you lose all credibility when you claim it's fact.

its not Dark Souls retard, they stated that multiple times, KYS.

and sekiro's story is FAR better than whatever the fedoraborne is.

>SP Game
>Expecting millions of players 2 months after release
Gee, I wonder why the playerbase is low when everyone who wanted to play an SP game finished it already

Such a good fight. Sekiro bosses are seriously some of the best From has ever put out. The quality of them all is astounding, even the worst bosses are better than some of the decent bosses from their other games.

did sekiro rape your mother or something? what an unhealthy obsession

Btw KCD is one year old not 3 and it’s not an rpg it’s an action adventure. You can’t criticize it using rpg standards because it’s not in the same genre. Also for the story the only you criticized is a ninja for being the personality of a ninja

NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

Literally no game has an aesthetic and story like Bloodborne while Sekiro is the latest in a long line of glorious nippon steel games

>Bloodborne
>aesthetic
Sekiro 【Aesthetic】> Bloodborne aesthetic youtube.com/watch?v=Zcm7mClsoJk

Attached: SEKIROWAVE.jpg (1920x1080, 605K)

this is disgusting user
I hope you're being iron-
>27 views
stop shilling your shit, it's trash

>I only care because of fashion
>very fair criticism
>guns wouldn't work in this game because parrying is a different system
>certain instances allow ninja skills to be used effectively, but for the most part the only attack that's safe and effective is the basic slash so combat arts don't matter much. some complexity is added back in through ninja skills and prosthetics
>simple stats make sense for this combat system, and I was never one for min-maxing stats. Especially if there's only one meant to be one weapon.
>See above
>Factions/covenants were always shit and pointless
>Implying people played pvp in bb, also I'm not even sure if pvp would make sense for this combat system.
>I only care because of fashion.

some of my thoughts on Sekiro.
>there's little reason to fight enemies once you realize that most ninja skills aren't that useful. enemies are also trivially easy to avoid, unlike prior games.
>little reasons to re-fight minibosses in NG+ because money is worthless.
>Not much replay value beyond getting the different endings. I was never one for pvp, but using different weapons gave me a reason to replay.
>Stealth system is really basic, and in turn easy.
>Favorite combat to master, Isshin is my favorite boss to fight to date.
>The storyline is good, in terms of the themes it explores. The "lore" is lacking a bit at least in terms of the depth that it goes into, it feels like you've only gotten a little glimpse into a small section of the world. But it's also one of the most cohesive worlds in the series.

If there were a sequel I'd like to see more weapons, would give money more use. Although I'd prefer a system where it's usable as soon as you get it instead of one with stat requirements. I prefer the simplified stats and most of the upgrade systems for weapons/armor were boring or messy. New armors would be cool, I'd prefer if they were just for fashion though. There need to be more reasons to fight basic enemies and to refight minibosses.

Attached: 1558419691365.jpg (600x769, 224K)

how the fuck is this kino? you're fighting a villain with 0 motivation. he has no fleshed out backstory, his relationship with wolf is never touched upon, his reason for his betrayal is completely glossed over. theres no substance to this fight other than "Haha big sword big hit!! pew pew pew!!"

Imagine being this retarded

Attached: DB1217B1-38AC-4E10-95B7-BA8036B39B03.png (837x646, 515K)

thanks for watching :^)

Anybody else think he is to easy?
I'm not super good at the game but I beat him really fast and was like "that's it?".
The premise of the fight was cool though, can't wait to fight him again in the alternate ending.

Attached: xavier.gif (220x260, 1.19M)

git gourd

Eh
He is pretty much the only major boss I beat first try. The 2nd fight took me a few tries though

Wasn't the best from game even before sekiro came out.

I wouldn't say easy but when i read that he was a casual filter for some i raised my eyebrow
Just like Genichiro he leave himself open unintentionally way too much, R1 spamming in his face will net you 1-3 free hits to his vitality

Genichiro was way harder for me, he taught me to git gud.
Beating a boss in ~3 tries I consider easy

Hesitation is defeat

MUHHHHH SELF-INSERT CHARACTER CUSTOMIZATION WAAAAAHHHHHHH

Uh-huh, whatever you say. Let's drop talking about this garbagefire and go back to Nioh

Attached: lol.webm (666x382, 2.87M)

?

maybe I shouldn't have betrayed kuro

do you enjoy pretending to be retarded? you've been at this for months

How fucking paranoid are you? This was my first post in a Sekiro thread in weeks

lol no it wasn't. you're always shitposting for attention

>retarded
We are not the ones overhyping abysmal boss fights, that's you.

A B S O L U T E

S H I T

i stopped playing Sekiro here.
fighting other humans is boring to me. and the combat in general is really boring when it's just L1 spam.
dissapointing game desu. monkey was the only fun/memorable fight in the game for me.

where? please quote my post

There is similar stuff for most bosses. Game's shit

XD

I don't understand. Are you saying it's shit because it's cheesable?

Fuck You! OP IS A FAGGOT