Do you get mad at video games?

Do you get mad at video games?

Attached: mpc-hc64_2019-05-20_15-22-10.jpg (1920x1080, 189K)

>obligatory "no i'm a big boy and i never get mad at video games" post

no if my waifu is in ti

Yes, but it's more at myself for being a retard and doing something stupid that was completely preventable.

No, I don't get mad. I get motivated!

Most of the time I dont but sometimes I do.

I have ascended both emotions and video games. Get on my level.

I get mad while playing video games and I'll absolutely blame them in my salty tirade but unless it's something legendarily awful, 99% of the time I'm either mad at myself for fucking up consistently and thoroughly or I'm mad about an online game where I'll blame the rest of my team despite knowing that I'm as much of a dead weight as I claim them to be.

I cut games if they manage to make me too frustrated. Been a while since I played a team based game though, so it happens very rarely.

Sometimes yeah and it kills my drive because I realize I'm being a moron and ruin it for my friends. I just hate it, how do I stop?

The only time I ever get mad in my life is when I see a woman who is also a mother being a selfish cunt who either buys their kid toys literally every divorce hand-off to bribe her sons love instead of being a good, hygienic role model to inspire him and to give him positive traits to emulate.

To every non-United-Statesian Yea Forumsvirgin browsing tonight, I would like to apologize on behalf of the American "people". Aleays doing things that feel good, always eating disgusting "Fun Fair" food, shit fuck even having the fucking idea of a "state fair" makes me so goddamned hyper-mad
>"Let's turn the third-biggest continent on beautiful Mother Earth and turn it into a fucking shopping mall for profit, then let's spend most of that money on weaponry we will never need to use in modern times so that we can invade the "terrorist homelands" that consist of 74-IQ goat farmers who don't know any better and who actively despise our horrific "foreign policy" of "fucking ICBM drone strike the enemies of the nation", who do not actually exist, and win the "war" that we are the only participants of.
>Why do all of this absolutely insane and completely power-lusting bullshit, you ask?
>Because there is a book about my big sky man and that big sky man is unironically real and so I am right because you can't prove he's not real
>That is a real belief that Americans keep in their hearts and minds when voting for their elected officials

Midwestern states, what the FUCK HAPPENED

ALL OF MIDDLE AMERICA IS A BIG UNEDUCATED SHITFLINGING COMPETITION

IT ALEAYS HAS BEEN

IT ALWAYS WILL BE

THE SADDEST PART, THOUGH

>WHILE YOU ATTEND SERMITY SERMON AND PUH-RAAAAAIIISSE DA LURD JEBUS CRAPST AND THEN GO AND VOTE TO PROTECT CORPORATE INTERESTS BECAUSE ALAN COLMES COULDN'T WADE THROUGH THE PROPAGANDA MACHINE ANYMORE SO NOW 6OU JUST BELIEVE WHATEVER IS ON THE TEEVEE, those rich individuals you approved tax cuts and subsidies for are successfully pulling the money out of America!

Attached: travel-tourism-excess_baggage-tourists-holidays-vacations-travel_plans-pfen1145_low.jpg (945x373, 131K)

I've been frustrated either at my team/connection or a game mechanic/control, But I've never gotten hopping mad at a game.

THE RICH DO NOT NEED DEFENDING, AMERICAN CONSERVATIVE BODY!

WE WANT YOU TO HAVE THEIR EXCESS WEALTH AS WELL, SO THAT WE CAN RAISE TEACHING WAGES AND INSPIRE COURAGEOUS AND NOBLE INDIVIDUALS WHI HAVE L9VE AND PATIENCE IN THEIR HEARTS TO FUCKING FLY INTO YOUR RETARD LIVES AND TEACH YOUR RETARD CHILDREN WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENS IN OUR OBSERVABLE REALITY

OUT IN THE REST OF THE EARTH WE HAVE SEEN INDIVIDUAL ATOMS, AND TAKEN THEIR PICTURES, AND WE HAVE STUDIED CELL REPLICATION AND CAN RECOGNIZE SYMPTOMS OF CANCER BEFORE YOU CAN SAY "PLUS TIP".

TO ALL OF THE CONSERVATIVE AMERICANS:

WE

CANNOT

TAKE

A

PICTURE

OF

GOD.

We cannot take God's photograph, AND YET YOU STILL ASSIGN GOD AS THE REASON POSITIVE THINGS HAPPEN ON EARTH.

GOD INVENTED AND DESIGNED ATOMS AS HIS BASIS FOR EXISTENCE, AND ALL OF THE VALID AND NON-BIASED STUDIES ON SHIT LIKE THE PSYCHOLOGY OF GUNCHILDREN WHO SHOOT OTHER KIDS BECAUSE HE LOSES AT MADDEN, AND THE DECAY OF THE GOD-GIVEN OZONE LAYER BECAUSE YOU HAVE TOO MUCH DEADLY P R I D E TO FUCKING WAKE UP AND SMELL THE BULLSHIT THE WEALTHY CONSERVATIVE MEDIA CONGLOMERATE IS FEEDING YOU

DID YOU FUCKING KNOW THAT SEAN FUCKING HANNITY OWNS M U L T I P L E A P A R T M E N T C O M P L E X E S THAT HE BOUGHT WITH MONEY FROM HIS INHERITANCE BACK IN THE 90S?

NO

BECAUSE YOU ALL THINK YOU'LL FINALLY PAN OUT YOUR GOLD NUGGETS, SHOOT YOUR BACKYARD, HIT OIL, AND MAKE IT BIG.

FUCK AMERICA
FUCK WOMEN
FUCK

JUST FUCKING

FUUUUCK

You are the dumbest person I have ever even remotely been associated with.

Are you on fucking crack? None of what you typed makes sense, and it genuinely scares me that someone might actually believe it.

Attached: 43619001.jpg (400x400, 22K)

Finally someone telling it like it is.
The middle of the country needs to stop breeding.

No but I get mad at you for being such a disappointment.

>RICH PEOPLE BAD
stopped reading there, don't (you) dare reply to me

>Playing hitman
>trying the feats or challenges or whatever
>need to poison the guy in the final test
> get everything set it all up never drinks the drink and gets stuck
>wait wait wait try again
> acknowledges drink still nothing
> keep trying things to trigger him and the guy drinking, never happens
Drink the fucking poison you ass! What am i doing wrong!

Based and Contexualismpilled

I like seeing these robo bunny threads. Keep it up

i legit cannot stand failure in a videogame and get really, really mad when i die no matter the circumstances

man
i've seen some dumb shit on this website in my ten years
but this post definitely takes the burger

Attached: 1 (38).jpg (640x480, 89K)

Single player no.
Multiplayer yes. I rage so hard causing me to tilt but I cant stop playing and the cycle continues until I’m burnt out.

I am going to copypaste this literally every day until I die
I am gonna get so many replies thanks to you, tranny

Not angry, but I get frustrated, sure.

If I get too frustrated, I start having muscle pains, so I move to something else right quick.

I don't get how you can even get mad at games to the point you start to get physical. Just take a break if it is frustrating and you don't make it further.

when stuff like ping spikes ruin a good match for me then yeah ill get a little angry

Unironically, based and redpilled.

I know you are lashing out anonymously to blow off steam, but about 70-75% of what you said is taking place in our observable reality, and nobody brings it up

>the vine infected enemies in DMC4
those enemies desmotivate me.

Attached: godamit.png (717x751, 633K)

i have to grind in octopath to do this chapter 2 mission
thinking about just dropping it

I can only play singleplayer games because I get too mad.

>user achieves Ultra Instinct
Somebody's going to screencap your post for reddit karma, and that will be their title
I hate this attention economy so goddamn bad
>he types condescendingly, while ironically perpetuating it

Attached: Screenshot_20190523-032529_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x581, 121K)

>this reply
Absolutely kino

Sometimes, but usually I pretty immediately stop playing whatever it was after that. Typically I only get angry if I'm tired or pissed off by something else.

I don't really get mad, at most I just get frustrated and put the game down for a bit to brainstorm. What really gets me is when it's some bullshit like this, coin's hidden so far off it's not viewable from anywhere on the map and it's placed too far down to actually nab from hanging. Turns out you're supposed to jump off the ledge and kick off of it to bounce back and hopefully land far down below behind you, whoever made Star Road is a jackass and having beaten it I can safely say it's nowhere near as good as people made it out to be.

Attached: wowowo.webm (1920x1080, 2.86M)

I only get mad when I die/lose because of lag/bad internet.

Attached: 1515677244862.jpg (497x512, 39K)

I get mad at video games, life, the news, and 4channel posters

Not often at all, but when I play For Honor 4v4, and I get ganked and spammed by someone, I basically growl and say "you fight like a fucking nigger". It's completely out of my own character, and I blame this place for it