How did they get away with this

How did they get away with this

Attached: 1558568978886.jpg (1280x720, 173K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jojFxgW8qk0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why are Japs obsessed with Mexican culture?

It's as foreign to them as Jap culture is to the US.

mexicans aren't as easily offended as amerimutts

quien es ese guey? un "cyborg"?

Attached: mexiboo.jpg (500x690, 105K)

They clearly show the modern day Mexicans thinking he's retarded

El Hediondo Komilla...

yes they are LMFAO do you know anything about south american/mexican culture? its a big fucking offense contest, look at brazil

youtube.com/watch?v=jojFxgW8qk0

>chicanos
>mexicans
Pick one

Attached: 1544761924265.jpg (1024x1024, 135K)

>posts a filthy Am*rican chicano

>unlock outfit
>immediately buy it fuck upgrades

based

>frogpost
>reddit
Pick 2.

>Equating chicanos to mexicans

What a retard.

Attached: laugh.png (210x203, 37K)

>TFW everyone in mexico loved Speedy Gonzales
>A bunch of subnormal chicanos bitched about him so WB pretty much deleted him

Attached: angry roboy.jpg (211x195, 14K)

El subhum-ano chic-ano...

Hey, dude. Write Brasil with Caps "B". And with "s" instead "z". Respect Brasil. I'm Brasilian.

O

Dios Mio

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1c74eb81a537728ff963dd7917ad1e01.jp (570x433, 74K)

taco taco burrito quesadilla to you too

because there is nothing wrong with it you dumb fucking zoomer shit

What the fuck is a chicano?

Mexicans don't care, just like most of south America, they live in a broken country, so when they see stuff like this, we're like "Oh hey thats cool."

when they come over to America they're not bringing they're best..they're bringing rapists, murderers, and gang culture.

The real question is how did they get away with THIS?

Attached: MGR ending.jpg (1452x1440, 288K)

Mexican mystery meat who feel superior because they jumped the border. They look down on native Mexicans and don't even know how to speak Spanish properly, yet they're the first ones to pull the "latinx" card and get offended.

Attached: 801.png (1280x783, 605K)

>cartoon/game/anime/etc portrays some aspect of mexican culture
>mentally insane american white "people" scream and bitch and cry about racism
>actual mexicans say "nah this is fine"
It's not your fucking job to be morally outraged for the sake of other people you hypocrites.

Attached: birb.png (329x242, 121K)

Cuz mexicans usually find mexican references in foreign culture as cool & funny shit.
You can take the Tequila Gundam from the MFG series and show it to a mexican and they will laugh their ass off or say it's cool shit.

Americans have no culture of their own so they get outraged at "offenses" towards other cultures in an attempt to experience the feeling of having a cultural identity.

I wonder if Trump knows about MGR.

Mexicans love shit like this.

Brown some americans that identify as mexican because they're retarded and think it's a race are more likely to get offended, but even then there's a good chunk of brown people that aren't degenerates or fence jumpers that don't give a shit and think this shit is hilarious.

Fuck off, third world retard

That's because they bought into the white lefts victim mentality bullshit

Horny girls
good food
cheap land
language fun

What these gringos said.

Unlike you poor motherfuckers, we encourage this shit. Remember the whole mario sombrero thing when a bunch white assholes got offended on our behalf and we pretty much had to tell them to fuck off and that unlike them, we still have a sense of humor and had to all but write Nintendo a permission slip? That pretty much goes for all the Mexican references and characters Japan makes. The only Mexicans I know that still get offended are the ones that go to college in the US.

white character in taco face, fucking whites.

Looks good

I approve.

Attached: Capitan Mexico.jpg (442x372, 30K)

What are the chances I could go to Mexico and find me a qt brown wife to bring back?

Attached: hola__moustache_evolved_by_mistercake.png (645x576, 584K)

nice pic too bad im not an ant

They're not

Isn't Raiden Algerian

Well, its not even just that. They are trying to label your culture as offensive to others to even display, if they succeed with this PC shit. That'd be heartbreaking.

Liberian.

I would be the death of humor for the English language.

You know, when we see that we have an impact on the rest of the world, that other countries think of us, even when it's just a shitty joke, we take pride in that. It's why Mexico has concerts with Akira Yamaoka and a mariachi accompaniment. Why Shinji Mikami gets awards and shit.

There was a time when I got offended when people made Mexican jokes on movies, like, those mexicans are moving into my neighborhood? I thought they were the gardeners, or something like that, in a Steve Martin movie with Queen Latifah, I think it was Bringing Down the House (?) and now, I don't want to say shit because the alternative is so much worse. A police state on humor and other embracing cultures. I'll take the offense over the tyranny. I can live with being offended but I can't live with people not being able to laugh. That is a fucking cold thought, if ever there was one.

>a bunch of subnormal chicanos
kek
I guess their sisters also loved speedy :^)

Ever heard of the british comedy mind your language?

It got banned from the UK for being offensive to asians but stills airs in asia because they fucking love it there

Also the chinese lady is the dark souls narrator

This would be the most kino moment in vidya history if the game ended right there.

CÁLLATE
LA
PINCHE
BOCA

Attached: stfu.webm (720x404, 720K)

It was a simpler time

based

>they stopped doing these
:(

>Comparing mexicans to chicanos
>Comparing reaction towards wearing the meme hat of the orange fuckwad to having a cool character reprrsent your culture

Whenever a gringo does this I cringe.

Mexicans thinks it looks chido

Attached: El_rayo_de_JaliscoJr.jpg (284x468, 18K)

It was a different time.

nowadays they'd probably get immediately accused of racism or whatever