Better than 2

Better than 2.

Attached: Witcher 1.jpg (460x215, 22K)

why

S O U L

Quantify that.

i agree i got way more into 1 than i did to 2. id say 1 felt like a real larger role play experience while 2 felt like it was dumbed down almost and I really just hate niggers

anything is better than 2, the invisible walls in that game were way too evident.
quicktime events and worse ui, just because it had to also work on consoles

Wrong, 2 had the best story out of the 3

based retardposter

2 was the worst in every way, it tried to setup a huge story but ended up being a tiny short game. The combat system is one of the worst in modern gaming.

Well, yeah.
The only shit thing about it is the gameplay.

Are we still pretending that 3 wasn't the only witcher game worth playing?

And better than 3 while we're at it

and the mediocre combat system wouldn't have been such a big deal if it wasn't shoved into the spotlight so much, with most of the equipment/city exploration/etc. stuff from 1 basically removed
1 was basically a dressed up "click to go into attack mode" like NWN, but it worked because there was loads of other stuff going on

I started with 1, loved it, and couldn't get into the other two.
Actually, no. I did finish 3 once, and it bored me to death.

3 > 1 > Gwent > dogshit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 2

I went into the witcher series blind and I loved 1, tried 2 and dropped it
I will probably force myself to watch a longplay and then play 3 sometime

1 > 3 > 2
Doesn't really matter, they're all pretty good.

Yeah it really is. It has a slow start but once you get to chapter 3 it gets pretty good. Witcher 2 starts off great but quickly turns into boring trash. Witcher 1 focused on the best part of the witcher which is helping peasants out with monster problems and also the weird eastern European folktale shit thats in chapter 4. Witcher 2 focused on the politics and it was incredibly dull for it. Also the combat system in 1 while not the greatest was really fucking unique and weird. I've never played anything else like it. 2 was just a modern shitty action rpg in terms of combat.

11/10 on the funometer

3 > 1 > 2

Attached: ffhhgggg1679.jpg (610x885, 148K)

>we
Bleat elsewhere sheep.

3>1>2
All good games though.

I didn't even bother to finish 2 but 1 and 3 were god tier.

Correct opinion

Attached: Geralt suit.jpg (400x400, 23K)