Untitled

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (640x400, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

darksouls.wikidot.com/unused-content
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The one with powerstancing for all weapons is better.

Demon's Souls.

>you have to press the x button to open illusory walls in DS2

What a fucking retarded change. Messages are always right in front of them and you can't toggle between the two.

>shit vs. crap

>Trying to cut Seath's tail for the Moonlight Greatsword
>Fucker decides now would be a good time to rotate instead
He's not even hard, it's just the hike through the Crystal Cave and actually severing the damn tail that's annoying.

I still don't understand why severing dragon tails gives you swords though.

Ds3 is better, it's not even a contest.
Ds2 vs Sekiro would be a better debate

Attached: ranks.png (1920x1080, 187K)

I prefer games with functional controls

Attached: 1543453179082.webm (1024x576, 2.86M)

>tfw assisting people as a summon a few days ago
>trying to get him to open the illusory wall to the third bonfire in Earthen Peak
>keeps hitting it with his sword
>drop a few items by the wall to see if he accidentally opens it
>even try using shield bash and gestures to see if he realizes not to use his sword
>eventually gives up

Attached: chuckbear.png (389x337, 162K)

yeah that was pretty retarded
the game does do some things right, but it's more like 1 step forward 2 steps back

3 no contest
what the fuck

2 is so bad I hope even the contrarians will come around and admit it

good games that are still have an alive online community
>ds3

Shit
>everything else.

In the end of the day, BB and DaS1 will always be peak FROM.

Attached: 1558409148713.png (499x643, 127K)

Was he right Yea Forumsro's? Are you a member of a secwet klub?

Attached: 214523324.jpg (225x224, 9K)

>Levels
Sekiro should be above ds3 and des
>PvP
Bloodborne is easily the worst besides Sekiro
>Lore
Subjective, but I would rate it as DS1, BB, Sek, Des, DS3, DS2
>Bosses
Sekiro's bosses blow both Dark Souls 3 and bloodborne out of the water.

I enjoyed my first time play through of 2 a bit more but have made more builds in DS3. I really love 2 for some reason. It's a comfy game. DS3 is nice but I felt like the glossy veneer helped compensate for somewhat lackluster world design. It also felt kinda floaty which was good at times for combat but didn't have that classic dark souls heaviness.

They are all great games though. I can totally see the flaws people point out in DS2 but I thought the overall experience was great. The base game + DLC is so huge that you really fucking get to know your character and feel like you're on an epic quest. By the end of it you can look back and you're like holy shit I just did so much stuff to get here.

For people saying DaS2 pvp is better its like they've never been stunlocked by someone twohanding a dagger

Powerstancing outside of maybe 10 unique movesets is a joke

>Sekiro's bosses blow both Dark Souls 3 and bloodborne out of the wa
The rest of it is negotiable but come on user

Attached: tenor.gif (220x181, 1.08M)

reminder that the people who love 2 are the people who have 200 hours across the 3 titles.

Attached: ctf.jpg (600x600, 32K)

3 doesn't have ADP and doesn't rely on ganksquads so it's better

Ds2 is a weaker game overall but the weapon variety was better. Shame too cause I really wish they had added in all the cool looking Great Hammers from 2 into 3.

3 has the worst camera in the series and anime bossfights so it's just as bad

Dark Souls 3 even if obviously unfinished is ages ahead of anything in Dark Souls 2.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 340K)

In this thread we list things that made Sekiro Shadow Die Twice the best FromSoftware game, I'll start

>Takes place in Feudal Japan and has a mythological spin on it which is LIGHT-YEARS ahead of le dark medieval fantasy or victorian era crap

>A great straightforward story/plot that is not purposefully mysterious

>Easily a 40-60 hour experience and beats out Dark Souls 3 and Bloodborne in length but doesn't overstay its welcome like Dark Souls 1/2

>An interesting cast of characters with personality, motivations, information/exposition and aren't just purely loved because of their nostalgia like Solaire or Eileen

>For once a simple tutorial that isn't noneexistant but isn't necessarily forced down the player's throat

>The soundtrack is traditional Japanese music and not the same old boring le ebin orchestral trash we've been getting since Demon Souls

>Stealth mechanics are now an optimal way to bypass enemy encounters and to get death blows on larger/stronger enemies and even bosses

>Grappling mechanic that essentially makes Sekiro extremely mobile while also playing into exploration and bossfights

>Deflection and posture mechanic heavily rewarding the player with damage and take downs but also relies on timing, patience and most importantly skill

>Prosthetic shinobi arm is the secondary weapon with several different type of tools that can be upgraded and fills that lack of weapon void

>3 Ninjutsu techniques that are basically special abilities for aggressive, passive and defensive playstyles

>Skills/Combat Arts that add an entirely new layer of sword fighting to combat

>A progression system that doesn't encourage overleveling

>HitBoxes are finally perfected unlike the previous games where literal shockwaves would kill you

>Bosses are the best in Soulsborne and have unique designs, fighting styles and arenas

>>No awful tacked on multiplayer that completely ruins the balance, sekiro requires actual skill

Attached: 1554953243737.jpg (1282x1080, 894K)

Sekiro is worse than Ds2

it's weird
Sekiro gave me the strongest need to complete the game but had like no replay value
meanwhile DaS has all this replay value but not really a reason to actually go finish the game

Literal cope, is this (You)?

Attached: 1558335912311.webm (640x360, 2.09M)

Play the fucking game, camera has a lock on range of 10 feet and bosses are constantly breaking lock one way or another
I can't count the number of times the camera killed me

PVP is good in DS2 because everything is slower, it feels weird to have it being the best pvp and worst combat

Im playing pic related for the first time. Is there anything I need to do before starting

Attached: dkremastered.jpg (616x353, 36K)

never level resistance

3 just feels better to play mechanically speaking, and that's by far the most important part in any game that's action based.

>DS3 being better than Bloodborne at literally anything
>DS3 not having the worst story
>DS3 having the best bosses
>DS3 having good PVP
>DS3 having good levels
This chart is a joke

you're not even attempting to hide it now
get help

Whatever you do, don't read stuff online about the game. Just play and have fun.

Same, every time I just immediately lose interest to continue DaS after Anor Londo.

The one that doesn't have awful linear levels and unresponsive controls.

friendly reminder that Sekiro wouldn't be a fucking corpse of a game if they added multiplayer and invasions

I replayed Sekiro more than any other game in the series because gameplay and level design are more important than being a faggot who wants to play dressup.

Ignore Souls games are always filled with cryptic shit that you won't figure out without reference, that said, don't look until you get stuck.

Just what the hell is with this DS3 had great bosses meme

I think they might regret not doing that.
Stealth invasions would be an awesome addition.
Navigate the map as an invader, try not to get spotted and go for the kill, if not spotted then just fight as usual.

i can't beat him and i'm probably gonna kill myself over it

did you play the game?
>pontiff
>dancer
>princes
>ludex gundyr
>nameless king
>midir
>demon princes
>frieda
>soul of cinder

Also CHAMPION Gundyr and Gael

Demon Prince sucking fucking dicks though, I think you mean Twin Faggots.

Just run around in Phase 2 to bait him into the jump attack then poke with strong attack then back off, Phase 3 is free lightning damage.

DS3 felt off. It was a samey idea of what Dark Souls is 'supposed' to be. The quests/NPCs are good though. Easily worst souls world

>Twin Princes
Yeah I love a boss that floods the screen with particle effects and teleports offscreen so you can't see what he's up to
>Iudex Gundyr
Falls over in thirty seconds
>Nameless King
He's only memorable because his damage output is purposely overtuned
>Demon Princes
>Friede
The worst bosses in the game, the definition of tryhard bloat
>Soul of Cinder
Glorified NPC plus REMEMBER GWYN?!
The other bosses are good but definitely not the series' best

>Friede is a bad boss
Nice bait, had me good until here

She makes top three worst bosses in the entire series and is hard for every single wrong reason

now i'm curious as to what you consider a good boss

Whichever one was the least unfinished is better.

>2 and 3 are bad because they are unfinis-
darksouls.wikidot.com/unused-content

Get glasses, I literally said Pontiff, Dancer, and Midir are good bosses
I also like Aldrich

Sekiro has a lot of color. It looks like a modern game.

He's literally the hardest and most kino boss in Soulsbornesekino.

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 138K)

they're bad cause they're bad

>Aldrich
Opinion invalidated

>DaS1 is the least unfinished of the trilogy
feels bad man

We don't talk about those two.

>hard
Babby cant even beat her with all the dodging das3 gives you lmao

You definitely would have typed that no matter what I put

That's because Aldrich is shit

>pontiff
dies in 4 parries
can be wailed on while he summons his clone
his clone broadcasts all his actions making him super predictable
>dancer
i agree
>midir
absurd health pool, super tedious fight
the sweeping fire breath attacks are nearly impossible to dodge
his size absolutely fucks the camera
>aldrich
that arrow rain attack is fucking cancer but other than that he's okay

Dark Souls 2 had some good mechanics and fashion but the rest of the game is extremely forgettable. I still prefer that menu soundtrack and mujala music to every other soulsborne game.

not that user but the arrow rain is my favorite part of the fight, trying to outrun them while dodging his beams is a lot of fun. I don't like how wonky his melee swipes can get though

>incredibly challenging fight
>beautiful, huge arena that changes as the fight progresses
>boss was built up and hyped through out the game as some kind of god of war AND you get to fight him in his prime
>that death animation
GOAT boss all around

I don't understand how people can praise 2's fashion when half the sets look like they came from a cheap MMO, or how some armor pieces are blatantly derivative of DS1 like the Royal Soldier helm being a worse version of the Paladin helm. There are a few good sets like Alva's, Drakeblood, and the King's set though

3 of those just actively make it worse, agree with some though.

Majula is still way more comfy then anywhere in dark souls 3.

that's because 1 isn't a good game
it's a mediocre half a game

DS2 by far. Best pvp in the series and I've been saying this from release, you fags were always talking shit. Took you a year or two to realize that you were wrong and ds2 is superior.

>I don't understand how people can praise 2
Me neither.

>choose literally anything from DS2 or DS3
>it is always literally the opposite of the other game
its interesting to the point that you sometimes forget how disappointing as sequels they are.

Attached: 549CAF6F-7CB1-4CF9-A5A2-0FB4AED1C702.jpg (562x530, 69K)

2 has such shit enemy designs it's sad. There's literally nothing in the whole game that can even compare to the Black Knights from 1 or the Lothric Knights from 3.

Attached: Souls Games.png (1904x1013, 2.57M)

>if you combined the best aspects of 2 and 3 it would result in an actual worthy successor to 1 and likely be one of From's best titles
>DLC would be about collecting the crowns of the pygmy lords and make much more thematic sense for why they can stop the curse
what could've been

Attached: dark sigil removed.jpg (720x712, 127K)

and then demon's souls is the disappointed grandpa and sekiro is the loud obnoxious dumb baby that reeks of shit

>mom tries to feed Sekiro
>keeps parrying the spoon away

I'm not a super huge fan of either game. Its crazy I thought Dark Souls was the best game of its generation. Beyond perfection for its time, deserves an 11/10.

Dark Souls 2 never grew on me. The level design was boring, linear, and all of the bosses felt exactly the same. The bonfire placement in particular was awful, with many of them being outright unecessary or in stupid positions. The first half of the game was a slow grind through lame areas that emulated difficulty through homing attacks, and large quantities of enemies at once. Meh, I wasnt impressed.

Dark Souls 3 had much better combat than 1+2, the bosses were a bit more interesting, and the level design was far better. But, the quest lines were setup like absolute shit. There was little to no reason to go back anywhere, so you would miss the quests. The difficulty was tempered down for noobs, and never felt like a challenge. The level design however, was much better.

Dark Souls 2 is like a barely satisfactory fanfiction or fan game of Dark Souls. Dark Souls 3 is pretty damn good video game, and a shitty Dark Souls Game.

>Black Knights and Lothric Knights
You need to do better than "Just-Backstab-It"

DS3 by far. It's mediocre but gameplaywise way more more enjoyable than DaS2 imho.
BB>Sekiro/DS1>DS3>DeS/DaS2

Attached: D4iVghoW0AIvO-B.jpg (637x1200, 131K)

Stop posting this, they'll come after you again idiot!

Sekiro is the best fromsoftware game now, prove me wrong.

scour the wiki and online resources

My point still stands. Enemies in 2 were low effort and borderline unfinished.

Attached: 1558363621794.webm (1280x720, 394K)

Lothric Knights actually have A.I specificlly to counter braindead backstab fishing with their quick shield bashes.

Who will? The LaLiLuLeLo?

Attached: 1558074001181m.jpg (724x1024, 128K)

the guy who said he was going to dox you for spamming this stupid whore.

Oh yeah. Well it's not like people haven't tried. He probably doesn't even care anymore.

>This

I usually only do it to fight Gwyn.

Butterfly looks way too young their, she's probably at least 50 when she started traing Wolf.

bump