ITT: classic tales and myths of legend that you're surprised they aren't literally video games yet

ITT: classic tales and myths of legend that you're surprised they aren't literally video games yet

Attached: 027968.jpg (524x800, 77K)

Doesn't have enough fuck whitey in it.

I did a report on this in college it kicks ass

give me the TL;DR

Attached: pospofrg.png (630x374, 173K)

>still no good Dante's Inferno or just Divine Comedy game

The first and greatest bromance in recorded human history

Tyrannical King Gilgamesh rapes and torments his kingdom. Enkidu is sent to put him in his place (and fucks a prostitute). They battle and become friends defeating Ishtar and traveling to the Forest of Cedar. The gods kill Enkidu over his powers and Gilgamesh despairs to the end of the world (very cool part) to meet Utnapishtim.

>"Gilgamesh, a king. Gilgamesh, a king. At Uruk. He tormented his subjects. He made them angry. They cried out aloud, "Send us a companion for our king! Spare us from his madness!"
>Enkidu, a wild man... from the forest, entered the city. They fought in the temple. They fought in the streets. Gilgamesh defeated Enkidu. They became great friends. Gilgamesh and Enkidu at Uruk."
>"At Urukā€¦"
>"The... the new friends went out into the desert together, where the Great Bull of Heaven was killing men by the hundreds. Enkidu caught the Bull by the tail. Gilgamesh struck him with his sword."
>"(laughing) Gilgamesh..."
>"They were... victorious. But... Enkidu fell to the ground, struck down by the gods. And Gilgamesh... wept bitter tears, saying, "He who was my companion, through adventure and hardship, is gone forever."

Attached: FOUR HANDSBREADTHS.jpg (1228x2048, 187K)

Sokath, his eyes uncovered.

>google "hand span"
>a butt four hand spans wide would be in well into BBW territory
I didn't know they had enough food to make bitches that wide back then

>expecting Yea Forums to be able to talk about high school (or 1000 level in college) lit

Attached: s-l225.jpg (225x222, 19K)

Where's my open world La Mancha

Attached: Don Quixote and Sancho Panza.png (1000x1237, 1.84M)

we really haven't changed much, have we

>google "hand span"

Attached: serveimage.jpg (3000x2676, 367K)

Doesn't Gilgamesh literally go to the underworld to get Enkidu?

>chapocel

cringe

Literally the first JRPG.
>hotblooded protagonist
>rival gets befriended
>God(dess) is evil
>best friend dies halfway through
>hero fails in his quest, but learns a valuable philosophical lesson about accepting mortality and the status quo

A game about fucking around with Tonto and battling increasingly wacky delusions would be amazing.

I would very much like a non-action rendition of hell. Something along the lines of an adventure game, maybe with some light action that is akin to Killer7 (which is a very story driven game).

Attached: 1536966522011.png (550x546, 155K)

Fuck, did I say Tonto? I meant Sancho. Shoot me.

>JRPG
>protagonist that isn't a dense teenager attending some kind of high school

There are JRPGs outside of the Persona series, y'know.
Heck, there's two dozen Shin Megami Tensei's that aren't Persona.